CodeGeass/Gundam 00 Crossover: "One and Only Son"

Your own tale of two mecha.
Overlord Zaru

CodeGeass/Gundam 00 Crossover: "One and Only Son"

Soran, a young street rat of Tehran, becomes the adopted son of the Knight of One, Bismark Waldstien. History takes a dramatic turn due to this selfless act. Co-written along with Juubi-k and the great Zaru(formely Triumvirate of Rei on FF.net), we bring you "One and Only Son".

Warning Chapter 4 contains sexual content(mainly a bit of nudity) and chapters 2 and 5 contain violence not suitable for children(PG-13ish though). Chapters in the future will also contain violence and sexual content You have been warned.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5365396/1/One_and_only_Son
ShadowCell wrote: Zanald is so disappointed in you he's going to smash a desk for every time you people disappoint him. there will be no desks for the little schoolchildren of Vagan because Zanald will have smashed them all. i hope you people are happy.
Overlord Zaru

Re: CodeGeass/Gundam 00 Crossover: "One and Only Son"

Update: Chapter 6 is rated T.
ShadowCell wrote: Zanald is so disappointed in you he's going to smash a desk for every time you people disappoint him. there will be no desks for the little schoolchildren of Vagan because Zanald will have smashed them all. i hope you people are happy.
Overlord Zaru

Update as of Last Night.

Violence and Sexual Innuendo warning.
Overlord Zaru

glad to inform that One and Only Son now has a wiki.

http://codegeassfanon.wikia.com/wiki/One_and_Only_Son

And is reconmmended on TV Tropes as well.