Gundam 00 Fangame project

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Temjin 747FF

Re: Gundam 00 Fangame project

Hmmm. Hey, Justin, think you can add the easymodo archived link to your opening post? I think that might help a bit.

Anyway...
Overlord Zaru wrote:Also, who wants to be in charge of certain routes concerning on how to direct our OC down a specific path(if he goes with Wang, say he only works for her and not CB, or if he goes with Feldt/Sumeragi he is always with CB).
Is this more or less making sure male!OC remains "in-character", so to speak, while on those routes? If so, I can probably try helping with that.

Oh yeah... I think we'll also need an IRC channel, so to speak.
Overlord Zaru

I found a site about Code Geas: Lost Colors(could help us alot actually).

http://www.atalude.net/2008/09/01/code- ... -an-eroge/

Wanna base the Fangame on Lost Colors?
ShadowCell wrote: Zanald is so disappointed in you he's going to smash a desk for every time you people disappoint him. there will be no desks for the little schoolchildren of Vagan because Zanald will have smashed them all. i hope you people are happy.
scissorsniper

Someone on the /m/ thread has been blabbering about "breaking off and making our own spin with the canon", "Code Geass Lost Colours", etc.

Looking at that link for Lost Colors, I think that guy makes sense. If we stick too much to canon by switching things around only, it might be like asking to get shot in the foot sooner or later.
Overlord Zaru

I suppose you have a point.
ShadowCell wrote: Zanald is so disappointed in you he's going to smash a desk for every time you people disappoint him. there will be no desks for the little schoolchildren of Vagan because Zanald will have smashed them all. i hope you people are happy.
Overlord Zaru

Back from the dead!