Custom Lineart Request Thread #5

The place to share your artwork.
tehprognoob

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread #5

has anyone noticed that nobody is answering the many requests made?
EDIT: Page 29! :!: :!: :!: :D
Faithful soldier of the Hatsune Miku Scout Force

Gardner1701

erikvonkreigler wrote:
Wolfman wrote:Could I get a 0083 GM Quel and an GM Custom in Konpeitoh Arsenal colors, please?

If I could find a link to the Konpeitoh Arsenal colorscheme, believe me, I'd post it...
Well, for those who will do this (I might, I don't know xD), it might be a good idea to give about what colors this "Konpeitoh Arsenal" Color Scheme is. Just saying.
Here it is....FINALLY!

RGM-79Q GM Quel Konpeitoh Colors Basically....it's the same MS (I know...different series, different design, SAME NAME!)

RGM-79N GM Custom Konpeitoh

Annnnnd, as a bonus: RGM-79N GN Custom Char
GN-Xed
Location: In space, floating around in my mobile suit's wreckage...

GN-Xed wrote:
GN-Xed wrote:Okay... I got one for you... I want:

The Exia torso, with the Zeta Plus A1 head, 00 Raiser shoulders, God Gundam WAIST and arms, with the V2 Assault Gundam legs, and Wing Gundam Zero boosters in the Original 00 Qan[T] colors.
Gah. Fixed. >.<
Bumping this request.
You just got GN-Xed!
Strike Zero

MasamuneWolf wrote:I would like this Savior in Harrison colors with a Vent Savior head crest (in the same dark blue). Use Gold for the V-Fin, chest "v" and crotch and gray for the chin instead of what is there on the Harrison F91.
Here you go.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
MasamuneWolf

Strike Zero wrote:
MasamuneWolf wrote:I would like this Savior in Harrison colors with a Vent Savior head crest (in the same dark blue). Use Gold for the V-Fin, chest "v" and crotch and gray for the chin instead of what is there on the Harrison F91.
Here you go.
Thanks a million, that looks so much better than my sorry attempt.
Gardner1701

May I see you so-called "sory attempt?"

on...and before I forget
Gardner1701 wrote:Request time:

1: I need a VSBR Striker pack for my RX-78S Strike Gundam (a space version of the Owashi pack [greyish-white] with a beam saber rack of the Aile, and replace the Type 73F modified high-energy beam cannons with the VSBRs of the F91)

2: I'll also need an INCOM Striker pack for said Gundam (view the RX-94 for the Incom pack, and the Gundam Mk. V for the Incom lineart)
bumping request
Wolfman

Gardner1701 wrote:
erikvonkreigler wrote:
Wolfman wrote:Could I get a 0083 GM Quel and an GM Custom in Konpeitoh Arsenal colors, please?

If I could find a link to the Konpeitoh Arsenal colorscheme, believe me, I'd post it...
Well, for those who will do this (I might, I don't know xD), it might be a good idea to give about what colors this "Konpeitoh Arsenal" Color Scheme is. Just saying.
Here it is....FINALLY!

RGM-79Q GM Quel Konpeitoh Colors Basically....it's the same MS (I know...different series, different design, SAME NAME!)

RGM-79N GM Custom Konpeitoh

Annnnnd, as a bonus: RGM-79N GN Custom Char
Thanks, Gardner1701, and I agree that the Char scheme looks good on a GM Custom.
"For a brick, he flew pretty good." -Sgt. Maj. Avery J. Johnson, Halo 2
Gardner1701

Gee..thanks ^////^
Haruma

Haruma wrote:Its been over a week, and i have not seen my requests done.

I will be changing them though,

Could I possibley get a Buster gundam with the assault shroud, colored in OVA heavy arms kai colors? Keep the busters weapons mounted in back too though.

Also, if its not too much trouble, could I get a Hi Nu Gundam (The one with the large blue funnels on back) with the legends arms and shoulders, and colored in amuro ray custom colors.
Request bumped!
erikvonkreigler

erikvonkreigler wrote:(I think this counts as one request since it's the same thing just different forms)

May I get this, this, and this in this color scheme? (It's the same scheme, just the respective forms of the Veritech) Battroid Fighter Gerwalk

If this counts as 3 requests, I'll just take the fighter and Battroid mode.
Bumping
Gardner1701

Haruma wrote:
Haruma wrote:Its been over a week, and i have not seen my requests done.

I will be changing them though,

Could I possibley get a Buster gundam with the assault shroud, colored in OVA heavy arms kai colors? Keep the busters weapons mounted in back too though.

Also, if its not too much trouble, could I get a Hi Nu Gundam (The one with the large blue funnels on back) with the legends arms and shoulders, and colored in amuro ray custom colors.
Request bumped!
Here they are

Three requests from two people

Hi-Nu Gundam Kai-ish
FrankenGundam...a TRI-Drive system
Gundam Buster Trowa's Color (OVA EW)
GN-Xed
Location: In space, floating around in my mobile suit's wreckage...

Nice... better than what I could pull off. I'll see if I can't add Wing Zero's (TV Version) boosters myself... I'd ruin this awesome piece of work though...
You just got GN-Xed!
MasamuneWolf

I'm dropping my remaining request so I can make two more...

First... an Astray Out Frame D in Harrison Colors (gotta love those) with two "Agni" beam launchers on its back (stored exactly as they are on the Strike but mirror them) and the Freedom's wings (put the cannons between the wings and the Out Frame's torso). It would probably look better if the V-fin remained gold, but I'll leave that up to whomever does the recolor. Also please remove the beam sabers at his waist and put one over his right shoulder (I can do this part myself if I have to).

Second...if you know of anything like the TR-1 Hazel's shield booster that was used in the Cosmic Era please put one on each shoulder of a Testament Gundam. Also put a "Schwert Gewehr" sword stored on its back. Then recolor the Testament in Sword Strike E colors.
If you can't find anything like a shield booster than don't bother with this request.

Thanks in Advance.

Oh, when this thread hits 30 pages do our requests carry over or will we need to re-post them on the new thread?

EDIT: use enlarged versions of the Chaos' shield for the Testament
Last edited by MasamuneWolf on Thu May 27, 2010 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tehprognoob

Wow, 30 pages already?
Faithful soldier of the Hatsune Miku Scout Force

Haruma

Thank you Gardener. These are fine.

also yeah, might as well start Request thread v6
Gardner1701

eh...I tried, and sometimes it paid off.

Now...if I could find the free version of the CS4 Ver. of Photoshop
Wingnut

Can I get This with the blue and red parts painted in Quebley purple?
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Strike Zero

Wingnut wrote:Can I get This with the blue and red parts painted in Quebley purple?
There you go.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Deathzealot

/raises hand like little child/ Ohhh Me next! Me next! /laughs/ Sorry Zero couldn't resist. Anyways I am dropping my old two requests for now and seeing about throwing out two more repaints.

Request #1

I would like the Strike E, the E not the Noir, with a repaint with the Original Strike Gundam Colors. I don't really think this had been done yet. /crosses fingers/

Request #2

The Long/Duel Dagger, since the two are the same darn thing just with a new paintjob, with no Fortessa Armor, in the Ground Deployment Colors of the GM Kai.

Thank you all in advance!
Dark Duel

Okay, I'd like the Freedom and Strike Freedom, recolored Duel AS-inspired colors
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."