ydawg314

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread #5

I myself also use photoshop for exerything but another alternative is dogwaffle
Battle my brute
SD Gundam Online Taiwan IGN: Ydawg314
SD Gundam Online Korea IGN: Layzee
Diozzz

Gardner1701 wrote:okay...what website do I download it from? Any suggestions?
Google is your Friend for this kind thing XD

or maybe you can use Gimp instead. . .
Gardner1701

Thanks for suggestions, though I've never heard of "Dogwaffle" before...and Photoshop CS5's released.
Gardner1701

Request time:

1: I need a VSBR Striker pack for my RX-78S Strike Gundam (a space version of the Owashi pack [greyish-white] with a beam saber rack of the Aile, and replace the Type 73F modified high-energy beam cannons with the VSBRs of the F91)

2: I'll also need an INCOM Striker pack for said Gundam (view the RX-94 for the Incom pack, and the Gundam Mk. V for the Incom lineart)
Wolfman

Could I get a 0083 GM Quel and an GM Custom in Konpeitoh Arsenal colors, please?

If I could find a link to the Konpeitoh Arsenal colorscheme, believe me, I'd post it...
"For a brick, he flew pretty good." -Sgt. Maj. Avery J. Johnson, Halo 2
erikvonkreigler

Wolfman wrote:Could I get a 0083 GM Quel and an GM Custom in Konpeitoh Arsenal colors, please?

If I could find a link to the Konpeitoh Arsenal colorscheme, believe me, I'd post it...
Well, for those who will do this (I might, I don't know xD), it might be a good idea to give about what colors this "Konpeitoh Arsenal" Color Scheme is. Just saying.
Strike Zero

erikvonkreigler wrote:
Wolfman wrote:Could I get a 0083 GM Quel and an GM Custom in Konpeitoh Arsenal colors, please?

Well, for those who will do this (I might, I don't know xD), it might be a good idea to give about what colors this "Konpeitoh Arsenal" Color Scheme is. Just saying.
He means this.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Gardner1701

I might be able to do that
Haruma

Its been over a week, and i have not seen my requests done.

I will be changing them though,

Could I possibley get a Buster gundam with the assault shroud, colored in OVA heavy arms kai colors? Keep the busters weapons mounted in back too though.

Also, if its not too much trouble, could I get a Hi Nu Gundam (The one with the large blue funnels on back) with the legends arms and shoulders, and colored in amuro ray custom colors.
Gardner1701

The Buster has an assult shroud?!
Haruma

Sorry if that was missunderstood, I meant to say can someone add the Assault shroud to it.

Angain, my bad. :P
Gardner1701

I'm not sure about the Buster assault shroud, but I'm making some progress on the recoloring.
Haruma

In that case, if it hasn't already been done, you don't need to add the torso armor. That should make it easier on you. :)
GN-Xed
Location: In space, floating around in my mobile suit's wreckage...

Okay... I got one for you... I want:

The Exia torso, with the Zeta Plus A1 head, 00 Raiser shoulders, God Gundam torso and arms, with the V2 Assault Gundam legs, and Wing Gundam Zero boosters in the Original 00 Qan[T] colors.
You just got GN-Xed!
tehprognoob

GN-Xed wrote:Okay... I got one for you... I want:

The Exia torso, with the Zeta Plus A1 head, 00 Raiser shoulders, God Gundam torso and arms, with the V2 Assault Gundam legs, and Wing Gundam Zero boosters in the Original 00 Qan[T] colors.
How can you have both Exia and God Gundam torsos?
Faithful soldier of the Hatsune Miku Scout Force

GN-Xed
Location: In space, floating around in my mobile suit's wreckage...

GN-Xed wrote:Okay... I got one for you... I want:

The Exia torso, with the Zeta Plus A1 head, 00 Raiser shoulders, God Gundam WAIST and arms, with the V2 Assault Gundam legs, and Wing Gundam Zero boosters in the Original 00 Qan[T] colors.
Gah. Fixed. >.<
You just got GN-Xed!
MasamuneWolf

MasamuneWolf wrote:I'm revising my request...

I would like this Savior in Harrison colors with a Vent Savior head crest (in the same dark blue). Use Gold for the V-Fin, chest "v" and crotch and gray for the chin instead of what is there on the Harrison F91.
If that is too much of a PITA I would take the normal lineart Savior with the same modifications instead (I just think the BEE-CRAFT looks sleeker).
Bump...and if it makes this any easier, I can deal with the head crest myself, just do the recolor.

I also have a different sort of request, could someone remove the logos, words and whatnot from the CGUE boxart?
Wolfman

Strike Zero wrote:
erikvonkreigler wrote:

He means this.
Yeah, that's the color scheme I want on those MS, Strike Zero.
"For a brick, he flew pretty good." -Sgt. Maj. Avery J. Johnson, Halo 2
Adrikan

Adrikan wrote:
Adrikan wrote:Could someone make a lineart of the Destiny gundam in Strike Freedom colors, with the Sword Calamity's Schwert Gewehr, and the shields from the Strike Freedom?

Sword Calamity: http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/3f8d490065.jpg
Strike Freedom: http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/d4dbd0a051.jpg
Destiny: http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/94644ec9ae.jpg
I'd like to bump this request.
I'd like to bump this request again, and make an addition. Could I get a Strike Freedom with the Destiny's hands and the chain guns from the Slash ZAKU Warrior?
Deathzealot

Deathzealot wrote:
Deathzealot wrote:Request Number One

An older request I gave up on.

A bit harder I do think, but should not be to harder. Basically take the Archangel and recolor it in the colors of the Sandra from Double Zeta.

Request Number Two

A harder request, for right now out of ideas for repaints (GASP!!!) basically take a normal vanilla M1 Astray and put the leg thrusters and the thruster wings of the GINN HM Type. Then repaint it in a light red and silver paintjob. Be creative with it, but these Astrays are supposed to be Guards to the Strike Rouge so that should give some idea on what to make the scheme like.

Thank you in advance.
/grumble/ I really need to keep on top of things. Anyways I am bumping these two requests, and I thank whoever did the production type Archangel. That shall come in handy later. Thank you.
/sigh/ Anyways Bump number three I believe.