Special 009 - The Megacon Contagion 2010!

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
Mu La Flaga

Re: Special 009 - The Megacon Contagion 2010!

We can always cross our fingers and toes and hope :P
hawk of endymion
Location: The Lord Larry King Memorial News Studio at the Gundamn News Tower, HB, CA

Mu La Flaga wrote:And FYI, I'm just trying to screw with Neo's brain, hell it might work on Soul Bro Ryu, Neo is fortunately more smarter on average.
You don't know how true that is.
The Equation of the Robot Apocalypse:

The Admiral + Flashlight = Dead Robo

B.A., M.A., PhD,
The Yoshiyuki Tomino School of Film.
"You draw'em, we kill'em!"

[email protected]

PSN/XBOX Live: NeoLorroke
Mu La Flaga

After about 50 or so episodes of Gundam@MAHQ it isn't that hard to see either. :P
(No offense Soul Bro btw)
jabman025

Mu La Flaga wrote:After about 50 or so episodes of Gundam@MAHQ it isn't that hard to see either. :P
you haven't been on Xbox live with the 2 of them have you, if you had you might have to rethink your opinon on that
Xbox Live, Playstation Network, and Twitter : Jabman025
and check out my gunpla reviews on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/jabman025
Red Comet90

So much hate for SBR. I would think Austin just walked into the Mecha talk forums! :lol:

I forgot to mention this in my last post, but I can't believe someone said that he doesn't like seeing soft core pr0nz in his anime. I thought that was so humorous considering how fan service constitutes most anime shows these days. :mrgreen:
The proof of our might will forever be etched in your minds.

-- Haman Karn
Mu La Flaga

jabman025 wrote:
Mu La Flaga wrote:After about 50 or so episodes of Gundam@MAHQ it isn't that hard to see either. :P
you haven't been on Xbox live with the 2 of them have you, if you had you might have to rethink your opinon on that
Nope don't have it or any of newer gen consoles, going to get a PS3 in future not sure when though.

Besides, if you play with the 2 of them on XBox live, then your input/opinon ends up better then mine.

And I am NOT Austin in disguise :P
Although his appearances always tend to add something of humor in a rivalry sense, between SBR and Austin.
hotlimit

Oh yeah, since they were talking quite a bit about movies, adaptations, and I think maybe some 3D, I thought I should post this. I'm pretty sure most Gundam fans have seen it, but for those that haven't...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CLsaTxYbnA
jcncasval76

hotlimit wrote:Oh yeah, since they were talking quite a bit about movies, adaptations, and I think maybe some 3D, I thought I should post this. I'm pretty sure most Gundam fans have seen it, but for those that haven't...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CLsaTxYbnA
hotlimit, I have seen that before, and it was so horrifically done. then again, I have seen worse (G-Savior). btw, I won't change my views on "Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li.
Please don't make me quoting certain wrestlers' catchphrases (What?!) or you don't want to find out how nasty it gets (What?!). Tell me you didn't just say that (What?!)
hawk of endymion
Location: The Lord Larry King Memorial News Studio at the Gundamn News Tower, HB, CA

jabman025 wrote:
I'm usually impaired on xbox live. And that stupid trivia on there doesn't count. I'm a real gamer, not a Street Fighter Tea Bagger.
The Equation of the Robot Apocalypse:

The Admiral + Flashlight = Dead Robo

B.A., M.A., PhD,
The Yoshiyuki Tomino School of Film.
"You draw'em, we kill'em!"

[email protected]

PSN/XBOX Live: NeoLorroke
anubis

damn you guys can be harsh on soulbro. I could get where he was going on his opinion on Moe and how it was an annoying trend in anime lately.I think it was a valid point..

Although Soulbro, You really picked the wrong team with street fighter 4. Why you play that garbage game is beyond me. Play blazblue- the superior game.
jabman025

hawk of endymion wrote:
jabman025 wrote:
I'm usually impaired on xbox live. And that stupid trivia on there doesn't count. I'm a real gamer, not a Street Fighter Tea Bagger.
you just got trolled, son :twisted:
Xbox Live, Playstation Network, and Twitter : Jabman025
and check out my gunpla reviews on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/jabman025
Red Comet90

Mu La Flaga wrote: And I am NOT Austin in disguise :P
Although his appearances always tend to add something of humor in a rivalry sense, between SBR and Austin.
I never thought you could be Austin since you don't hate as much as he does. :mrgreen:

You do have a point though and this is especially true when it comes to Capcom and fighting games.

-- Haman Karn
Mu La Flaga

Or Vic Mignona. :P

I actually am curious to know about the story of whatever the sandwich was Vic stole from Austin at least at the time hehe. :mrgreen:
Red Comet90

I think the joke was mentioned in an earlier ep. The Gundamn crew can correct me if I'm wrong though.

-- Haman Karn
Mu La Flaga

Red Comet90 wrote:I think the joke was mentioned in an earlier ep. The Gundamn crew can correct me if I'm wrong though.
Episode 38 has like a small bit on it when Neo brought it up then
Didn't go in to all details but that was always funny to hear that story. :P
Amuro Ray of v

You guy should these write down on to a list and put them up.
One of these days I'm gonna get Bright!
Solar Radio Wave
"Video games are evil."
-Yoshiyuki Tomino
The "v" in my name is whatever you think it is.
thehod

It was a blast meeting the Gundamn! crew plus Boiwonder and Pedro. I hope to see you guys at Yasumicon
Mu La Flaga

Practically having all of them there in this one LONG episode made it pretty entertaining as I said earlier between either Pedro or Dale in rotation on the pannel, not to mention regular special guest Austin.

It is a shame not every Gundamn episode can feature so many guests :P

Also on Iron Man 2, was just listening to episode 25, we can hope the whole discussion comes up in a future episode.
NastyNate

Loved the segment wish i could drive 10 hours from mobile alabama and join yal! Loved the xbox bashing ps3 rocks! It has 0081 great game!
"I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me"-Jesus Christ

PSN, Xbox Live, Twitter: Nates4Christ
thehod

I think I will go down in the hall of shame for liking G-Savior