So apparently the Spider-man movies are getting a reboot

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
Sleepneeded127

Re: So apparently the Spider-man movies are getting a reboot

Bonesy! wrote:Eh, still more interested in the whole Avengers bonanza they're supposed to be working on over the next however many years.
only 2 year until The Avengers is due out. that if Disney does mess up the paramount deal.
Listen, not a year goes by, not a year, that I don't hear about some escalator accident involving some bastard kid which could have easily been avoided had some parent - I don't care which one - but some parent conditioned him to fear and respect that escalator.
Bonesy!

huh

I remember hearing the plan was Iron Man 2, another Spiderman, another Hulk, Thor, and then Avengers. I dunno, though.
Sleepneeded127

the Marvel Studios films only includes Iron Man 1 & 2, The Incredible Hulk (2008), Thor (2011), and Captain America(2011) and the Avengers(2012) Thor is already 3-4 weeks in to filming and Captain America is casting. there is no new Hulk film at least until after the avengers.
so every thing is on track and looking like the Avengers will be out on time. the only problem as of now is that Disney is looking to fight Paramount over the disputation rights of the films after Iron man 2
http://www.iesb.net/index.php?option=co ... Itemid=73

Spider-man 4 was going to come out in 2011 the day Thor is now, but since it is being rebooted is set for a 2012 date. Spider-man also has nothing to do with Marvel Studios and is being made by Sony having nothing to do with any of the other films.
Listen, not a year goes by, not a year, that I don't hear about some escalator accident involving some bastard kid which could have easily been avoided had some parent - I don't care which one - but some parent conditioned him to fear and respect that escalator.
Volnixshin

Theres only two things I want out of these movies, and they best look similar to these Mean MEN

None of this
You ever wonder where the Legend began? Watch as the most useless, becomes the most feared in the galaxy

Dark Duel: "I think the lesson to be learned is that so long as you have blue-colored hair, you will kick ass."
L.U.T.A.

Volnixshin wrote:Theres only two things I want out of these movies, and they best look similar to these Mean MEN

None of this
Sry mang but most likely there gonna go for realism t attract a bigger audience.
~Searching for happiness...
The blue bird flies away
Mu La Flaga

Yeah probably true, unless they did something else slightly different then the Green powered armor version of Green Goblin.

I mean in some ways those old costumes are silly, DemoGoblin on the other hand COULD work if you did him all Demonic looking and stuff like that.
Aegis

The Batman reboot was very understandable, courtesy of Batman Forever and Batman and Robin (plus it didn't hurt that there was a gap between Batman Begins and Batman and Robin anyways). Hulk, I kind of understood, though only up to a point: I really didn't think The Incredible Hulk was such a big improvement beyond giving Hulk fans a little more fan service like giving us Abomination or 'Hulk Smash'. I thought Incredible Hulk was more on the dull side, only a slight improvement in the action department over Ang Lee's Hulk. Spiderman, I really didn't feel needed a reboot that badly despite what happened in the third movie (I still don't like how Venom felt shoehorned into the film, nor did I like the fact Venom was merely a milder version of Carnage). All things considering, I still found the third movie to be watchable, and it's not like it ended off so badly that you couldn't possibly add a sequel. On the other hand, I wouldn't really mind a reboot regardless, so long as the film ends up being good.
Fignuts

Volnixshin wrote:Theres only two things I want out of these movies, and they best look similar to these Mean MEN

None of this

Honestly, if they went that route, 90% of the people in the audience would walk out laughing their butt off. Myself included, and I'm a big comic geek.

What works on the page can often look really silly on the screen.
HGGundamReviews

From what I have been able to understand about this Spider-Man reboot movie. Marvel is basing the movie on the Ultimate Spider-Man, and also going the "Peter Parker's Parents Were Spy's" route. I'm really not sure how that will play out. Personally I enjoyed the first 2 Spider-Man movies, so I hope this can be as good.