Gundam Seed Destiny: Rings of Fate

Your own tale of two mecha.
Volnixshin

Re: Gundam Seed Destiny: Loki's Revenge

Chruis was thrown from the Carnage mobile suit, and crashed into the sid of a space rock.

"Aghhhhh! My freaking arm!" Chris screamed as his arms smashed into a side console and two bones snapped on impact.
The Carnage grabbed the big arm of the Chernobog and heaved, throwing the mobile suit off him. The Carnage swooped in and slammed against the Volnixshin, tearing off its right arms and slicing the legs off. He kicked the suit aside and tore after the Chernobog, which was just refocusing on battling the Carnage again.
Sik heard Chris's cries of agony and turned to face off against the red mobile suit. But the unit was too close and sliced into the Chernobogs left leg. Sik managed to smack the mobile suit aside with one of his wings, but the unit swept around and came back at him again. Suddenly the Volnixshin was in front of him, its right arm missing, and both of its legs gone. The Volnixshin swept up his rotor blades, and katana and slashed at the Carnage. the Carnage was taken by surprise.

"Well now, looks like the cripple has managed to get back on his feet. In a sense, hahahah, you'll never beat me! I'm Shadrac Grey, heir to the Grey family of death and destruction!" Cackled Shadrac from his cockpit as he nimbly dodged Chris attacks. He slashed apart the Volnixshin until it was just a torso and a head, and snapped the sword in half and kicked it away, and prepared to attack the Chernobog again. Suddenly a flash of green metal appeared. Sik looked at the unit, it was identical to the red one, except there were heat rods coming out of the wrists.

"Ah, Ramon, good to have joined us finally I see!" Shouted Shadrac to the green unit.

"Too bad fool. I ain't Ramon, and I ain't your ally."

"What?! who could have that MS then?!" proclaimed Shadrac in confusion.

"The ally of them!" The green unit pointed at Sik and the remnants of the Volnixshin. " My name is Eleven Socius, but you can call me Thanatos!" Eleven charged at Shadrac. In an instant they were both nothing but flashes of green and red, clashing in seconds and retreating in the next. the combat was almost too fast to see. But Sik remembered Chris, and flew over to him.

"Chris, Chris you okay?!"

"Ye...yeah, I'm okay. My entire right arm is broken, and I'm bleeding a lot. I think I can manage for now though. Is...was that Eleven I just heard?"

"Yeah, man, he got a hold of one of their units. Fate must be on our side. Except their fighting so fast I can't see who's winning."

At that very moment, in space next to them, the Lasher and Carnage suits clashed together, swords meeting lengthened heat rods in a smash of metal.

"You must be some pilot to have captured the Lasher unit, punk." Called Shadrac.

"Ha, I am one hell of a pilot. But I'm lucky your friend had to use the little boys room. He didn't even lock the damn thing!"

"Well. I guess you have both luck and fate on your side, but that won't be enough to beat me!"

"I think it will buddy!"

The two units continued to clash until suddenly, whilst Eleven was fighting a broadcast was sent to him.

"Hey.. Eleven, how is it you managed to control that thing so well. How long have you had it?" It was Chris. He sounded bad.

"Ha, well" Eleven parried a blow, "I've had it for like... twenty minutes. And the cockpit is modeled, from what I can figure out, from a EA style cockpit."

"Wow, you're good. Wait.." There was a long silence. "Did you say.. An EA styled cockpit?"

"Yeah, whoa!" Eleven slashed at the Carnage, not hitting it, but slicing some metal off the arm. "Why?"

Chris didn't respond. Instead he was typing as fast as he could with his left arm. The flickering lights in his cockpit suddenly lit up on full power. The only MCVS still attached suddenly twitched.

The Carnage suddenly stopped in mid motion, unable to move, allowing the Lasher unit to cut off its arms and legs in one fell swoop.

"What's going on?! Why can't I move?!" Screamed Shadrac, when a face appeared on his monitor, bloody and smiling through pain.

"I am. I just stopped your unit dead in its tracks. And I would have long ago if I had known what kind of cockpit your unit had. Your not worthy of living. You killed friends and foes alike. You aren't getting out of here alive. Eleven!"

The green unit lashed out with its tendrils and wrapped the red unit, preventing its escape. Sik appeared and stabbed a finger through the cockpit, The bloody remains of Shadrac were seen pushed out the back of the unit.

Eleven kept the Carnage unit under wraps, and as the Chernobog carried the Volnixshin back towards the Haven, Eleven dragged the Carnage unit along with him.

Three days later, and Chris was healing nicely. He was able to get out of bed and watch as the mechanics of the Haven were repairing his mobile suit. A special technician of Actacon had arrived and was modding the Volnixshin.

"Hey! Who are you mist-" Chris called, but was interrupted by the technician

"I'm Dez Noa, and yes I am modding your machine further. No I won't remove anything of importance to answer your next question; and yes, you should just shut up and sit back while I explain this to you." the tech responded suddenly, not only answering his first question, but somehow he knew what Chris was going to sarcastically respond with. Dumbly, Chris sat down as the tech walked over.

"Here's how it is. Your Volnixshin's right arm was damaged. So instead of just repairing it back to normal, I'm upgrading it. Instead of a hand, it's going to be a multi-port. No not a docking station." Chris's eyes widened again as the guy seemingly read his thoughts. He continued, "I installed the rements of your sword into the port. It will pop out when you need it, otherwise, its hidden. The port also has built in beam guns, and for some surprise tactics, which I know you like, can open up into a three pronged hand, grab and enemy and destroy them with a large combo attack that utilizes your katana and beam guns at the same time. The MCVS have been removed for a simpler looking version that utilizes just the head piece. Its still as strong as the old version, just less bulky. There. I know you understood that. And to answer your question, no I am not psychic, and no I won't tell you yet how I know everything you, and everyone here will say. Now, if you will excuse me, and I know you will, I need to get back to work. Eleven is preparing lunch for you, and last I checked that you were going to have a talk with him. Ta ta." Dez walked off before the dumbfounded Chris could utter a word. Automatically, his body rose and he numbly walked back to his room, where, just as Dez had said, Eleven was waiting with soup and a sandwich.

"Hey Chris, you feeling alright?"

Yes I am, and no I'm not.. That Dez guy... Wow"

"Yeah... he told me somethings that he said you were going to tell me, then said if I told you that then we wouldn't have anything to discuss and we could go from there."

Chris stood there and slowly sat down on his bed. His mind was swimming. How did this guy know Eleven and Chris so well. Who was this guy, and did he just tell Eleven his feelings. Chris passed out from the sheer confusion.

"Chris!" Eleven hurried over as Chris fell back onto his bed. He seemed to be unconscious. Eleven, blushingly cradled Chris's head.

"Wow. That Dez guy does know everything. I don't know whether to thank him or fear him. Or both."

___
"Hey, you. Reading this fanfic. Yeah that's right, I just broke the fourth wall, what are you gonna do about it? Nothing. Maybe you'll post below. Other than that, nothing. The names Dez. Which you knew that already right? No, you didn't. I see you sitting there in your chair. You should like this fanfic. Its awesome, and it's about to get much more awesome. Sure, Chris and company have gone to a few cool places, Earth, Moon, Mars. Sounds like your average Gundam thing doesn't it? Well. Sit back and get ready, because we're heading to Saturn! So bookmark this on your internet browser. Tell your friends. Cause this is going in directions no Gundam story has ever gone. So read it! Oh and one more thing. You wanna see the Volnixshin I just upgraded? No. Don't give me that attitude or I'll go so crazy you'll think gundam is alice in wonderland. Scary. Anyway. Look in the signature below. Yeah that one. Click on that. Peace!"
You ever wonder where the Legend began? Watch as the most useless, becomes the most feared in the galaxy

Dark Duel: "I think the lesson to be learned is that so long as you have blue-colored hair, you will kick ass."
Volnixshin

Re: Gundam Seed Destiny: Rings of Fate

"So Dez, before you interrupt me, whats with the Volnixshin's legs?" Chris asked as he walked into the cafe.

"They're improved. They have improved thrusters on the bottom of the feet, that not only make the unit faster, more agile and generally look awesome; they can make the suit hover, which allows you not to worry if your stepping on something that could damage the feet. Also, I renamed the suit on the head. You can call it whatever you want, but its now designated the NMS-X 6-1-2 Atrox."

"Okayyy.. So you improved the legs, that's pretty awesome. I remember you said the right arm is improved, and hen I saw the simulation of it, I have to say, I was duly impressed. But what happened to the engine? I saw you putting something in there that wasn't there before."

"Oh that? Of course. Well, after your unit took a lot of damage, I figured we would bring your unit up to par with the Chernobog and the Lasher unit Eleven is using. So while we were examining the Carnage wreckage, we found it had two engines wholly intact, so I made the decision to incorporate one into your machine. Yep, just like your thinking. I upgraded the thruster output with some of my own technology. The other engine is being installed into our flagship "

"And what about that unit?"

"That's mine. Its the Forbidden Blitz. Its all things stealthy. Or as I like to say, its made of 100% recycled awesome."

"Sounds cool... wait, a flagship?"

"Yep. C'mon Chris, the rest of the Loki Battalions elite mobile suits are in the rings of Saturn. You may not know this, few people do, but there is a large cluster of colonies out there. I've already been there. Did some awesome work there years ago. Their technology is years ahead of the Earth and the Colonies."

"Sounds awesome." Piped Eleven, who came in and hooked his arm around Chris's, who turned an interesting shade of red.

"It is awesome." Replied Sik-Cho, who had arrived, and looked positively dirty. "What? I was working on installing the Chernobog on the lower side of the ship. With Dez's designs, we have a completely original and superior ship to anything we've encountered. And his... friends are a great bunch. You may know a few."

At that moment, a group of people came around the corner and into the cafe. Chris got out of his seat in shock. Fullt Arm, Delfayo, and Jaysonn were side by side.

"Fullt! Delfayo! What are you guys doing here?!" Exclaimed Chris.

"Hey Chris! Dez here invited us on this journey to Saturn, said there was to be plenty of adventure, and seeing how my crew and I were in some trouble back on Earth, the oppurtunity was perfect!" Replied Fullt as he shook hands with Chris. Delfayo came in to the conversation.

"Dez here claimed you were here with Fullt, and would need a head chef onboard that flying monstrosity back there."

Awesome! With a crew like this, Chris was sure the trip to Saturn would be not only easier on his team, but he would have some more friends he could count on along the way.

"Chris," Eleven piped, "We want to show you the hanger of the ship, it's filled with mobile suits that will blow your mind."

"You got it! C'mon guys!"

"But I just sat down to eat!" Complained Fullt.

"Eat later!" spouted Jaysonn, as the crew walked off with Fullt behind them grumbling..
You ever wonder where the Legend began? Watch as the most useless, becomes the most feared in the galaxy

Dark Duel: "I think the lesson to be learned is that so long as you have blue-colored hair, you will kick ass."
Volnixshin

"Holy crap!! Look at all these Mobile Suits!" Exclaimed Chris as he walked through the packed hanger of the flagship NiteShade. Dez's Forbidden Blitz was in the side corner, three highly customized Daggers were to the right of it. Next to them was a pair of blue, customized Deep Forbidden looking mobile suits.

"What are those?" Asked Chris pointing to the Deep Forbidden's.

"Those are the Artillery mobile suits. Dez brought along a whole bunch of mobile suit designs he had at actacon. See that there? Those black Dagger L's are Smoke Daggers. As you can see, like the Artillery, are designed for heavy combat. That right there," Jaysonn pointed to a blue Dagger, that's the Creed Dagger, accouriding to Dez-"

"It was my first customized machine." Interjected Dez, "It's very powerful, it has 170% combat capability over the standard Windam. That right there is the Percet, a buddy of mine decided to tag along, sure I know it looks like a Raysta with a few guns slapped on, but make no mistake, it will do a lot of damage."

"Are we really going to Saturn, why again?" Asked Eleven.

"Because the rest of those tiny mobile suits were sent there, and having been there myself, I can tell you, if they ever decided to attack Earth, they would win in a heartbeat. The level of technology they have out there is beyond your comprehension." remarked Dez

"The ability to build and engine that goes from Mars to Earth in a few hours was beyond my comprehension a few days ago." muttered Eleven. "When do we leave?"

"In two days, Chris, your Volnixshin is being loaded as we speak." announced Dez.

"And what of my Chernobog?" Queried Sik-Cho. "I don't see it here.'

"It's being placed in a separate hanger. Its too big to fit in here."

"Hey, how are we getting from here to Saturn so fast?" Asked Eight, who had walked in.

"Easy, The mobile suit that they defeated had two engines. One was put into Chris's mobile suit, and the other was put into the central core of the ship. We will arrive at the Rings in about six days."

"Alright! Let's do this!" Exclaimed Chris.

"Yeah!" the rest of them and the crew shouted.

Volnixshin

The Gayjisu, floating outside the Haven, was loaded and ready. Chris, Sik-Cho, Eleven, Eight and the rest of the crew were all packed. Chris and Eleven had walked around the ship to get acquainted with their surroundings. Standing at the lookout, they could see the PLANTS, the moon, and Earth through the window.

"So, Saturn here we come. What do you think it's like out there?"

"I don't know Eleven. Dez said they're are colonies and people out there. I'm just confused about when they got there. I never heard anything about PLANTS or ships going that far. The furthest PLANTS I can think of are Mars."

"Speaking of Mars, are we stopping there, Chris?"

"Why?"

"Well you met some people there, and there might be somethings to learn about the PLANTS we're traveling too."

"We are stopping there, but only for a few hours." Said Dez as he walked into the room.

"Are we picking up supplies?" Asked Chris.

"No, we're picking up pilots and two machines."

"Pilots? But we have pilots." Responded Eleven

"Yeah, and we have superb mobile suits no one else has, why would we need more MS pilots?" Added Chris.

"Oh come on Chris, you forgot about Bruce and George already?"

"Oh, I didn't know they were coming along is all."

"Now you do, and knowing is half the battle." Dez smiled, "Yo Joe" and walked out.

"What was that about?" Queried Eleven after Dez was gone.

"No idea. But, anyway, let's get back to our quarters, I'm pretty tired from all this excitement."

They linked arms and headed out of the observation deck.

__

Dez walked up to the Forbidden Blitz, its blue paintjob shining in the LED lights.

"You ready to return home buddy?" He smiled at the machine, and walked out.

Volnixshin

The Ship set sail early the next day. All mobile suits were loaded, pilots rested, and DJ equipment brought along. The three GINN pilots were left behind at the Haven to keep wary of trespassers.
Chris walked out onto the massive observation deck, it's bright blue ceiling lights reflecting off the white walls and floor. It was like a rave, without any glow sticks. Chris leaned against the railing and peered out the exterior wall, gazing as the Earth got smaller and smaller. It really only took a minute or two. The new engine, harvested from the Carnage mobile suit really was the engine of the future. Dez had told the group that with the new engine installed in the ship, they would make the trip between the Haven, to the Rings of Saturn within three days.

"I can't believe this tech is possible." Muttered Chris to himself, propping his chin on to his open palm, elbow on the railing. Suddenly two hands wrapped around his waist, and pulled him backwards a little bit. Chris spazzed just a smidgen out of shock.

"Hey Chris." a warm voice opened.

"Oh Hey Eleven, you startled me. What's up?" Chris placed his hands on Elevens, still gazing out the window.

"I've been thinking of changing my name."

"Huh?" Chris turned around in Elevens arm to be face to face with him. Eleven's eyes were directly in front of his, with a very serious expression in his eyes.

"What do you mean, Eleven?"

"Well, Eleven is the name I was given by my creators, so, I wanted to change it or shorten it, to make it more personal and have meaning to me. So from now on, I would be greatly appreciative if you called me, Ven."

"Ven? That's a pretty cool name, okay, of course, if it will make you happy."

"It will. Nothing makes me happier than being my own unique person, with my own unique name."

"Alright Ven it is."

"Come one Chris, Dez is holding a meeting in the main hall, we should be there." Ven held out his hand, took Chris's and they headed off the observation deck, and deeper into the grand ship. After a few minutes of silent walking, they came upon the Main Hall, where the entire crew of the ship was there. Cooks, pilots, main deck engineers, the whole lot. Chris peered over the crowd and could see Dez standing at a podium at the center of the stage.

"Good morning!" Dez's voiced bellowed throughout the hall. "As you already know, this ship is heading for the Rings of Saturn. I myself have been there before. What I need you to do now, is listen. You may hear ideas and things that sounds positively impossible to you, but you will be amazed and awed when we get there.
"The Rings of Saturn, has been a colony area for over 1,000 years. Yes, I said it, one thousand. I know you are demanding what the hell I am saying, but hear me out. Every few hundred years, Earth moves it's people to space around earth, in various types of colonies, soon ends up at war with each other, then move back to earth. I mean this literally happens a lot, you would figure watches would get annoyed with the repetition of it all, but no. Anyway, when these events happen, one colony, or a group of people eventually get it in their heads, that the best way to avoid the pointless wars, is to head to deep space. they usually end up in The Rings of Saturn, which over the past millennium, has welcomed millions of colonists, seeking refuge. Over 700 asteroids and various moons around Saturn have been colonized. The tech you will witness there is the most advanced you will ever see. The engine that powers this ship, was built there, and yes, they have mobile suits there. You will witness the most incredible sights, sounds, and people.
"I know this is all foolish thought to you, but trust me, when you leave this ship in three days, you might want to get some diapers, because you will crap yourself. Anyway, thanks, later." With that, Dez just walked off stage, leaving the hall speechless and confused.

Chris pulled Ven's hand, and they followed after Dez. But before they could say anything to him, Dez turned around.

"Hey Chris, hey Ven. Look I know you are confused, but I promise, it will all make sense soon. I gotta go. Don't follow me." and he walked down the hall.

"Chris?"

"Yes Ele- I mean Ven?"

"How does he always know what we are thinking, and exactly what's going on?"

"Because I wrote the script." Dez's voice called from around the corner.

"Come on babe, let's just go to sleep, all this info is making me dizzy." Chris put out.

"Me too.. and hungry. Come on, let's skedaddle."

They walked back to their room discussing everything that just happened.

Volnixshin

Hey guys, just wanted to pop in and say there is a big chapter in the works. Don't forget about this story ^^

Volnixshin

MY GODS I AM BACK!

Hey guys, been a long time. I hope to restart writing chapters again. Man I missed this place...

Turns out I have less than six years to live, whoo failing hearts and degeneritive diseases! Six years to finish my story.