General Gaming Help. (possible spoilers)

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Lans

Re: General Gaming Help. (possible spoilers)

Just twist the torso at 40-80 angles and then play the legs. Don't adjust the torso too much, it's better to adjust the legs since that way you're also able to control the actual movement / positioning of your mech. Circling movement can also be reduced or enlarged by speed factor. Last thing, while it's fun to practice and do some duel "dance of death", in long campaign you might need to concentrate more on commanding your lance and just kill the baddest enemy as fast as you can.

I recommend PPC if you like to snipe, or Gauss rifle, or just simply twin ultra AC 20 for close range fanatics. As usual, have fun in experimenting with the weapons and chassis. Oh, use LAMS upgrade if the enemy began to using too many missiles. And there’s also a shortcut key (which I forgot) to turn off your radar, change it into passive/short range sensor. It’s good to go undetected and reduce enemy chance to get a lock on your mech.

And the best all rounder weapon you must have is the Large laser (Clan). Good range (snipe scope/zoom), enough killing power, no ammo, sensible heat, take 2 red slots. Large laser one hit almost every pesky thing that swarm into you, like mini tanks, helicopter and planes. Other weapon of smaller calibre need several attempts, taking too much time, heavier weapon just plainly overkill. Not to mention waste of ammo (stuff like Gauss Rifle) and heat (PPC) just to kill one annoying thing.
young_oldtype

Hi everyone, my hard drive's almost choked up so I'm planning to uninstall my Call of Duty World at War some time by now. Can anybody tell me what file to salvage so I could still play all the missions and Nazi Zombies once I reinstall the game? Thanks a lot in advance.
Theoden wrote:[/color]Spears shall be shaken, shields be splintered! A sword-day, a red day, ere the sun rises!

See bullcrap here.
SD Gundam Online Taiwan IGN:
Praxis
blind_dead_mcjones

with ZOE:the second runner, does anyone know how to beat nephtis after the train sequence? she keeps smacking me all over the place and the damn clods keep me from locking onto to her until its too late.
Flag Fighter for life!
Sume Gai

blind_dead_mcjones wrote:with ZOE:the second runner, does anyone know how to beat nephtis after the train sequence? she keeps smacking me all over the place and the damn clods keep me from locking onto to her until its too late.
I'm not entirely sure as it's been a while but I believe that fight involves Grabbing the Clods and throwing them at her.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
blind_dead_mcjones

oh dear, i had a feeling it might be that, in anycase, how do i grab them without them grabbing me?
Flag Fighter for life!
Sume Gai

you should have Geyser and decoy sub-weapons use those. Of course you could also try knocking them off balance by hittiing them a few times.

and rather than tossing the Clods, use them as shields (defend while holding them) and you'll get your opening.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
quasadra

ahh, this stage. i guess i should tell you in advance. its get tricky after this.
Spoiler
after that grabing and let her crash into you sequence, she take control of Ardjet, and now you cant "kill" her. instead you have to grab and delete the AI. but it wont let you just grab her like that. you have to time your melee so that it strike at the same time Arjet melee you. best way to do this is stand close after evadeding the bits or the cannon, wait for it to bend it arms and then hit square. if successfull Arjet will be knock back and you can grab it. you have to do this several time depend on the difficulty. you need to time one time on the first grab, two times on the second grab, three times on the third grab and so on. IIRC the max number is 4 times.
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online SEA IGN: 8bitNPC
blind_dead_mcjones

righto, thanks very much for the help you two, its really appreciated
Flag Fighter for life!
Darksider

So I got a couple of imported PSP games, and i've mostly figured out how to use them, but i'm stuck on one part.

In Gundam SeeD Rengou vs. ZAFT portable, how do I remain with my original alliance in the mission mode? Every time I try to play campaign I end up defecting to those pussies in ORB. Is there some order I have to play the missions in or something?
The Green Flame

It's been forever since I've done the campaign but for the E.A. theres a mission around the Alaska missions where you help Kira attack E.A. suits attacking fleeing Ginns. Kill the Daggers and you defect, do nothing and you stay.

For ZAFT theres two missions but I'm not sure which affects the defection. One is with Yzak where the Daggers just stand there, killing em might make you stay while leavin em alone might make you defect later. The other one is with Athrun during/after the Orb invasion where you're attacked by Ginns. Attack to defect, avoid like the plague to stay.
Mu La Flaga

Ok so I have one.

So basically on the mission "Bursting Point" in Robotech Battlecry,
I tried doing this level a few imes shoot up the 2-3 front turrets, the left side turrets of the Zentraedi ship.
Then went to shooting down the enemy fighters.
Um is there something i'm missing?

Because I try to complete the level but it always ends up with the shield overloading and you get the game over screen.

So anyone got any advice for that stage?

I also tried killing as many enemies as possible and keeping further back from the SDF 1 and I still get same result.

I must be missing something in that level.
quasadra

i am guessing its the mission where Macross's shield overload? memory is kinda fuzzy, but i believe you need to escape the burst. IIRC this mission is all about keeping yourself alive.

it been about 4 years since i played it. and i also lost my copy so i cant check for you, sorry. hopefully i dont confuse it with that sega macross game. :oops:
Mu La Flaga

Yeah that is the level alright and escaping the burst?
Best I could do was stay at the very edge of the map away from the SDF1 and all that.
quasadra

IIRC you will get a warning some point in the mission. thats your que to run.
Fredrex00

Okay, I'm a bit confused on Stage 32, which is basically the GunXSword final battle, of Super Robot Wars K. I defeat all the enemies, including the mini bosses, and I guess I'm supposed to take Clawman's HP down to half. Everytime I attack though, his HP is only "???????" and doesn't change. Is there an error on the cartridge or am I doing something wrong?
The Green Flame

He's got alot of hp. At least 120k(guesstimating). Just bring him down to around half health but don't use up your spirits since he regenerates to full.
Last edited by The Green Flame on Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darksider

Ok, I figured out how to avoid switching sides in Rengou vs. Z.A.F.T. Portable, but the O.M.N.I. campaign just sort of..... ends, at mission 99. There's no credits sequence or anything. Is it possible to get both paths in one go? I've seen save-games online with 100% campaign completion, How do I get that?
Mu La Flaga

The Green Flame wrote:He's got alot of hp. At least 120k(guesstimating). Just bring him down to around half health but don't use up your spirits since he regenerates to full.
Yep it's pretty much that.
Having broken Strike Freedom tends to help alot with knocking his HP down.
Gardner1701

I have a Gundam game: Journey to Jaburo for the PS2...and no matter what I do, I still can't get past that third mission! It really ticks me off...I even tried looking for cheats for...invincibility for that game.
Fredrex00

I need some help in Super Robot Taisen Alpha 3! I'm on Stage 51 in Touma's Route. I've currently cleared the Map of all Enemies and Neutral Squads and there is a white square that flashes. I've tried to attack it, but the attack option isn't open and I go to land on it and nothing happens. Someone please help!!