Seed RP MS designs

The place to share your artwork.
kingsesaw

Seed RP MS designs

Recently a few friends invited me for a Seed role play. The starting thought was what if Mou missed the Aegis when it had the Strike, the reason- he sneezed. Anyway, through this, we've designed custom suits for our characters and while my artistic skills should never see the light of day, I still would like opinions on the technical aspects, so I'll list my design(s) in detail for your perusal and commentary.
First of all, I have a nearly unhealthy obsession with the Z.O.E. games so the Anubis and Jehuty really influenced my designs. I'll use the MAHQ.net Seed format for easy reading. Also, these design(s) are theoretical, as they have yet to be built and tested. (Also, if anyone likes these design(s), you are free to use them and customize them as you see fit as long as you credit the initial designs to me. Also if you want you are free to create an image for these, just keep in mind that these are designed for MSG seed (and destiny) and regardless of the Z.O.E. influences, they are still Gundams)

(this is the design for my active suit in the rp- artillery for the WIN!)
Model number: XAMS-001
Code name: Anubis
Unit type: prototype Omni Artillery mobile suit
Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit in torso
Dimensions: overall height 20.22 meters
Weight: max gross weight 97.02 metric tons
Armor materials: unknown
Powerplant: 3 linked ultracompact hyper deuterion nuclear reactors, power output rating unknown
Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown; Variable Phase Shift (VPS) armor; Neutron Jammer Canceler
Fixed armaments:2 x MMI-GAU27D 31mm CIWS, fire-linked, mounted in head; 6x XWAS-01 "AsP" Assault Positron Cannons (based on M2000F "Kerberos" high-energy long-range beam cannon)
Optional Fixed armaments: 6x XWAS-02 "TABS" Tactical Anti-Squadron 20x Assault Beam Cannon Suites (120 cannons in total if all are used note: will drain reactors dry); 6x XWAS-03 "Flood" 12x Missile Launchers (uses AGM141 "Firefly" guided missiles:2 salvos); 6x XWAS-04 "Assassin" Extreme Long range Beam Rifle w/ Beam Shotgun; XTS-01 "Scorpion" Cabled Grappling Arm W/ Beam Sabre, mounted on lower back;MA-M83 "Deity" Beam Trident w/ MA-80V beam assault cannon mounted on bottom, separates and stores in hips, hand carried in use; 2 x MX2200 beam shield generator, mounted on forearms.
Details:This design uses a system known as an eXperimental Winglett weApon platform System (XWAS). The wingletts are 20m in length and are mounted to the back with 'arms'. The Wingletts have a weapon system and a Mirage Colloid thruster array and are designed to swap out with each other as needed, for a total of 6 wingletts at any one time. With the Articulation of the wing arms, and the targeting sensors on the Wingletts themselves, it is theoretically possible to fire on any targets regardless of positioning. It is based on the Striker Packs and Impulse Silhouettes. The 'tail' is a 10m grappling cable assembly that uses a composite cable with a screw reel to extend to a maximum range of 30m. Support thrusters throughout the cable's length provide the accuracy and strength to grapple with and attack Mobile Suits either with, or without the beam saber emitter in the center.
Comments: Obviously this is a powerhouse Heavy suit that would require precise control and Spacial Awareness to operate properly. To reduce that, this model has a custom OS that controls the movements of the wingletts in regards of the pilots controls, thus allowing the pilot to direct his focus elsewhere. Mass Production versions use 2 wingletts, 2x Beam javelins, and lacks the 'tail'

It's sister suit Jehuty and the custom Minerva class ship that houses them are still being designed and will not make it into the current RP. And the next one won't be for a while because the next rp is for Gundam 00. ( and i have a melee design for that, it looks like a love child of Edward Scissor Hands and GN-001 Gundam Exia. Finger Fangs anyone?)

So, thoughts, comments, flames?
kingsesaw

Re: Seed RP MS designs

Interesting News- the GM vetoed my anubis design, so while i still plan on using it, it will have to be completely redesigned to do so. With that in mind, i have set it on the back burner for a new design i call XMS-616 Abaddon. 2x high end plasma cannons ( modified and upgraded design of the M107 "Balaena Kai") stored in wings, 2 x MMI-M15 "Xiphias" rail cannon on the hip armor (think Freedom) and two shields that can only be the love child of Calamity and Abyss. Each shield has positron deflectors, 10x Firefly missile launchers (impulse blast pack) on the side edges 5 on one edge and 5 on the other. 2 x MMI-M15 "Xiphias" rail cannons underneath aimed outward (think calamity's shield), 6x beam emitters underneath (like Abyss' beam emitters) and a very large beam sword emitter (think mini meteor beam sword). Oh, and also a chest cannon. (please note that the chest cannon is hidden under armor plating that opens before it fires, i've seen enough episodes to know that exposed chest cannon + enemy beam saber (Freedom comes to mind) = big boom and dead pilot)
Abaddon in the original Hebrew, geek and latin means "A place of destruction", "The Destroyer", "Depths of Hell". Personally i think it fits. lol