ShadowCell Draws Stuff and Puts it On the Internets

The place to share your artwork.
ShadowCell

Re: ShadowCell Draws Stuff and Puts it On the Internets

Meh. Gundams. Kinda on the fence about them but eh. Names are still iffy.

upgraded Abyss Gundam - not so thrilled with it, but then again I'm not all that thrilled with the original Abyss, so, I guess it can't be helped.
upgraded Chaos Gundam - has four gunbarrels instead of two. I guess it's alright.
upgraded Destiny Gundam - eh, at least I got rid of the silly sky-blue.
Gabriel Gundam - my personal favorite. Dark Forces fans and generally awesome people might recognize the Stouker Concussion Rifle, my favorite ranged weapon from any action game I've ever played (with perhaps Jet Force Gemini's Tri-Rocket Launcher as a close second).
upgraded Gaia Gundam and quadruped mode - eh, not enough about the Gaia is different, I think.
Knight Justice Gundam - if I recall correctly, the rumor mill back during DESTINY's initial broadcast claimed that the Infinite Justice was actually called the Knight Justice. It also called the Strike Freedom the Super Freedom or Nu Freedom, though, so take that as you will.
upgraded Legend Gundam - took some ideas from the Quin Mantha.
upgraded Savior Gundam and mobile armor mode - more or less inspired by the Van Savior from VS ASTRAY.
Vega Freedom Gundam - eh, some ideas from the Wing Zero, some from the F91, meh. Still wondering if Kira deserves a Gundam this overpowered.

Other designs coming down the pike, including possibly a GN Anf, just for kicks.
Dean_the_Young

ShadowCell wrote:Meh. Gundams. Kinda on the fence about them but eh. Names are still iffy.

upgraded Abyss Gundam - not so thrilled with it, but then again I'm not all that thrilled with the original Abyss, so, I guess it can't be helped.
upgraded Chaos Gundam - has four gunbarrels instead of two. I guess it's alright.
upgraded Destiny Gundam - eh, at least I got rid of the silly sky-blue.
Gabriel Gundam - my personal favorite. Dark Forces fans and generally awesome people might recognize the Stouker Concussion Rifle, my favorite ranged weapon from any action game I've ever played (with perhaps Jet Force Gemini's Tri-Rocket Launcher as a close second).
upgraded Gaia Gundam and quadruped mode - eh, not enough about the Gaia is different, I think.
Knight Justice Gundam - if I recall correctly, the rumor mill back during DESTINY's initial broadcast claimed that the Infinite Justice was actually called the Knight Justice. It also called the Strike Freedom the Super Freedom or Nu Freedom, though, so take that as you will.
upgraded Legend Gundam - took some ideas from the Quin Mantha.
upgraded Savior Gundam and mobile armor mode - more or less inspired by the Van Savior from VS ASTRAY.
Vega Freedom Gundam - eh, some ideas from the Wing Zero, some from the F91, meh. Still wondering if Kira deserves a Gundam this overpowered.

Other designs coming down the pike, including possibly a GN Anf, just for kicks.
The thing that stands out to me is the number of ones with the =- foot design (two toes in front, one in rear). The Abyss's hand-loop-blade thingies also stood out to me.

Can't say I know what a councussion rifle is, but the Vega Freedom is bitchin.

GN Anf would be hilarious in its own right. Looking forward to more.
I'm sorry this letter is so long, but I did not have time to make it shorter. -Mark Twain

Official Jerid Fanboy
ShadowCell

Meh^2. 00 stuff.

GNMS-XXII Malak
Mass-produced version of the Alvaaron, built by a crazy religious cult that sees itself as completing Celestial Being's mission and bringing about the apocalypse.

GNMS-XXII/T Seraphiel
Commander's version of the above.

GNW-15000 Uriel Gundam
Arche-ized version of the Throne Varanus, yet another toy for Ali al-Saachez.

GN-X201 Omega Gundam
Ver. 2 of a design somewhere else in this thread, a heavily-modified 1 Gundam.

The next four are all built by crazy ex-Arrows scientist who wants to prove his genius by attaching GN Tau Drives to crappy old mobile suits and make them powerful enough to stand up to the Gundams. Apparently when you take genius and add crazy to it, you get stupid.

AEU/GN-05 GN Hellion
Exactly what it sounds like.

MSER/GN-04 GN Anf
Exactly what it sounds like. Taking out the bulky original engines leaves room for cool stuff like missile launchers.

MSJ/GN-06III-A GN Tieren

VMS/GN-15 GN Realdo

And just for fun, a redesign of the A-LAWS/Arrows uniform, because I'm kinda annoyed with all of 00's ugly uniforms.
Gardner1701

Those are cool drawings, but shouldn't they by in .gif or .png format?
ShadowCell

Uh, why should they?

jpg works well enough for me.
Gardner1701

It's because of all the distortions jpg. files have, you try to recolor them in MS Paint, it only affects a small group of pixels. Gif. or Png. files are different since they're...vector pics. Jpg.'s are...rastor pics
ShadowCell

But I'm not trying to recolor them. Generally once I'm done with them, that's it, and outside of some corrections or adjustments, I don't do anything with them again.
Geoxile

The GN Realdo looks like it could take any Gundam out there. Paint it black and GG
ShadowCell

GNX-724T/HP Cygnus

like a Super Ahead or something.
Dean_the_Young

ShadowCell wrote:GNX-724T/HP Cygnus

The pink sex-toy-lookalike on the forehead stands out, but I like the rest of it.
I'm sorry this letter is so long, but I did not have time to make it shorter. -Mark Twain

Official Jerid Fanboy
Dr. XIII

ShadowCell wrote:GNX-724T/HP Cygnus

More like HYPER Ahead.
Moble Assault Mech: Karasu:X:XIII engage in combat mode. All weapons Online

1 Moment later...

Next?

http://dr-xiii.deviantart.com/
ShadowCell

GN-001REIII Virago Gundam
started with that Gundam Bros bootleg model kit that may or may not be in the Random Image Thread. It sort of amused me.

GNX-609T/AC GN-XIII Sword
GNX-609T/BW GN-XIII Cannon
GNX-609T/EC GN-XIII Recon
GNX-609T/FN GN-XIII Fang
GNX-609T/SNP GN-XIII Sniper
GNX-609T/SPT GN-XIII Support
mostly just traced a single GN-XIII and then swapped stuff out on it. A-LAWS colors available upon request.

and my personal favorite, GNX-Z01T2 Satori, 'cuz I wanted to try drawing the cloak.

the 00 movie will probably completely overwrite all of this but you know what, what the hell.
ShadowCell

GNZ-002 Gadorra - something between the GRM Gundam and the Gadessa in the development sequence.
GNZ-008 Gavorra - a super-Garazzo sort of thing based on the Gaga and Arche maybe sort of, piloted by Healing Care.
GNZ-009 Galorra - a super-Gadessa sort of thing based on the Gaga and Arche maybe sort of, piloted by Revive Revial. Has a missile container and a GN launcher powered by its own GN Tau Drive.
ShadowCell

GAT/A-04E3 Buster Windam

exactly what it says on the tin. A Buster Dagger in Windam form, based on the Ground Windam I have posted somewhere in this thread.
ShadowCell

GAT-X124 Crusader Gundam (v3.0)

God loves me. I know this because he canceled my ethics class today. As a result, I had time to finish this thing, the third iteration of the Crusader Gundam that dwelleth somewhere in this thread.
Turinu

I demand you do a better job on those lines and circles. If I didn't know any better, I'd say I was looking at the face of that one painting when I see the three circles in the rear, and the runway lines are the hands!
ShadowCell

...err, what are you talking about?
Seraphic
Location: Inside the barrel of Wing Zero's left Buster Rifle.

My best guess is that he means this.

He can see the same face in the lines and circles on your boat. Shori must be one of "those" people, lol. :mrgreen: :lol:
"Red particles are bad, they mutate you into... dead? But green/blue particles are good, apparently, for reasons and for purposes yet to be determined. Isn't science sometimes nicely color-coded?"
-Antares

GW: The Sword . Sera's Art . Gameplay . The Lost Citadel