Special 006 - Gundamn! @ DragonCon 2009!

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
Soul Bro Ryu

Special 006 - Gundamn! @ DragonCon 2009!

Gundamn! @ MAHQ Special 006 - "Gundamn! @ DragonCon 2009!"
- Unplugged Version: 64 kbps - 195 min., 23 sec. (3:15:23) - 89.4 MB

Segment Breakdown for this Episode:

01. PETCO (Commercial)
Runtime: 0:00:00 - 0:00:43

02. Intro: "Welcome to DragonCon 2009!"
Runtime: 0:00:43 - 0:02:51

03. Epic Sugar Works (Commercial)
Runtime: 0:02:51 - 0:03:27

04. 1st Segment: "Day One Wrap-up with Chris & Dale"
Runtime: 0:03:27 - 0:10:38

05. 2nd Segment "Q & A Panel with Patrick Stewart"
Runtime: 0:10:38 - 1:10:27

06. 3rd Segment: "Day Two Wrap-up with Chris & Dale"
Runtime: 1:10:27 - 1:23:05

07. GoDaddy (Commercial)
Runtime: 1:23:05 - 1:23:56

08. 4th Segment "An Interview with Veronica Belmont" (Host of Tekzilla, Qore & The Sword and Laser)
Runtime: 1:23:56 - 1:36:04

09. 5th Segment: "Day Three Wrap-up with Chris & Dale"
Runtime: 1:36:04 - 1:59:47
(A Special PSA Awaits @ 1:53:59)

10. 6th Segment "Q & A Panel with Leonard Nimoy (feat. William Shatner)"
Runtime: 1:59:47 - 2:59:55

11. Epic Sugar Works (Commercial)
Runtime: 2:59:55 - 3:00:31

12. 7th Segment: "Day Four Wrap-up with Chris & Dale"
Runtime: 3:00:31 - 3:15:23

Without further ado, Gundamn brings you the epic adventures of Chris & Dale at DragonCon 2009 in Atlanta, GA! In this special episode, not only do they share their daily experiences of the convention itself, but they also recorded panels featuring Patrick Stewart & Leonard Nimoy - the latter of which is crashed by none other than William Shatner! Both panels are very entertaining, offering insight on two surperb actors who have portrayed two of Science Fiction's most legendary characters! Also, the Tech Gods blessed Chris with an interview with the Tech Goddess herself, Veronica Belmont - Podcaster Extraordinaire and host of Tekzilla, Qore & The Sword and Laser! Make sure to check out her podcasts when you're done with this jam-packed episode!

Also, be on the lookout for Gundamn cameos on other podcasts! In the near future Chris will be appearing on "Solar Radio Wave" while Neo will be joining in on the convo on "Anime Addicts Anonymous". Plus Mitsugi, co-host from Anime Addicts Anonymous will be appearing on a upcoming episode of Gundamn! as well! Both are excellent podcasts as well as our friends at SSAA Podcast, 2G Radio & Tomocast and are well worth the time spent while waiting for new eps of "Gundamn!"

Thanks for listening and for the feedback!
Soul Bro Ryu
[email protected]

Peep the Websites!:
MAHQ.net - Gundamn.net - Gundamn! @ MechaTalk Forum - Level Nine - MAHQ.net @ Twitter - MySpace - FaceBook -Spill - Mevio - iTunes - Main RSS Feed - VeronicaBelmont.com - Tekzilla - Qore - The Sword and Laser - Tomopop.com - Tomocast - Japanator - Anime Addicts Anonymous - 2G Radio - SSAA Podcast - Solar Radio Wave

Sponsors & Special Offers:
GoDaddy - PETCO

Zune: zune://subscribe/?Gundamn=http://www.podshow.com/feeds/gundamntheshow.xml

[email protected]
Soul Bro Ryu
http://www.Gundamn.net
http://About.me/SoulBroRyu
Xbox Live: Soul Bro Ryu
PSN: Soul_Bro_Ryu
Chris
Administrator

Re: Special 006 - Gundamn! @ DragonCon 2009!

A quick note for people listening to the show: there were two Patrick Stewart panels, and the one included in this episode is the second one. Also, the episode of Solar Radio Wave that I appear in is already out, so follow the link above.
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his
wielder

I'm not usually one to keep track of convention coverage, if you want me to be honest, but the two panels presented here were all quite fine. While Patrick Stewart might not be too used to dealing with a large live audience on a regular basis as of late, going by what you guys mentioned...I thought he still did a nice job keeping things reasonably entertaining and interesting all the way through. I really liked that one in particular. Leonard Nimoy's panel was a little harder to hear, comparatively speaking, but it seemed generally alright too, with Shatner's sudden appearance adding a bit of variety.

Regarding the Solar Radio Wave podcast...hearing those "war stories" was fun, admitting that I don't even like to think about trolls myself. The host sounded like a pretty nice guy...the format felt a bit rough around the edges for a moment or two but I'm sure he'll work on that.
Soul Eater, the True Rune
Amuro Ray of v

I have only been to two con in my whole life

SoCal Gen Con of 2006 and AX of 2009, Star Trek is something that I am a little fan of, but hearing this has givin' me some new insight into other con and the Star Trek fanbase, the sound was good that I listen to it and the questions that was asked at both panels were good, I like this Ep very much.

To Chris
I understand how you feel when people tell you "You look like Harry Potter", I got that for a whole two months because I got a scar on my head I wore glasses too, and when ever I was playing my DS Lite, people would call me Harry more. I know how you man.

Keep up the good work.
One of these days I'm gonna get Bright!
Solar Radio Wave
"Video games are evil."
-Yoshiyuki Tomino
The "v" in my name is whatever you think it is.
hawk of endymion
Location: The Lord Larry King Memorial News Studio at the Gundamn News Tower, HB, CA

After listening to the Bald Captain's panel, I have a new found respect for him. But he still second tier, no way can he fill the Shat perm.
The Equation of the Robot Apocalypse:

The Admiral + Flashlight = Dead Robo

B.A., M.A., PhD,
The Yoshiyuki Tomino School of Film.
"You draw'em, we kill'em!"

[email protected]

PSN/XBOX Live: NeoLorroke