Volnixshin's Ultimate Designs of CE

The place to share your artwork.
Seraphic
Location: Inside the barrel of Wing Zero's left Buster Rifle.

While this isn't me throwing up a new franken, I'm going to be working on a Phantoma, from Zone Of the Enders into something like an orbital Frame, so far I have the name, Ahemait. Most Orbital Frames take their names from Egytian Deity's names. Ahemait is described as "crocodile-headed devourer in Duat, not a true deity" So I'll be trying to create a powerful lookin Phantoma,
Any suggestions? PLease note I only have Microsoft Paint
Use Vic Viper parts! ^_^ Oh, and the headcrest from Inhert!! o,o
"Red particles are bad, they mutate you into... dead? But green/blue particles are good, apparently, for reasons and for purposes yet to be determined. Isn't science sometimes nicely color-coded?"
-Antares

GW: The Sword . Sera's Art . Gameplay . The Lost Citadel
Volnixshin

Here's a custom Phantoma Thanks for the recolor Bremics! This I suppose is the first in a line of Zone of The Enders frankens I plan on.
You ever wonder where the Legend began? Watch as the most useless, becomes the most feared in the galaxy

Dark Duel: "I think the lesson to be learned is that so long as you have blue-colored hair, you will kick ass."
Volnixshin

Re: Volnixshin, Return of the Divine

Soon the Abomination will become the Dark God Chernobog
You ever wonder where the Legend began? Watch as the most useless, becomes the most feared in the galaxy

Dark Duel: "I think the lesson to be learned is that so long as you have blue-colored hair, you will kick ass."
Volnixshin

The final antagonist mobile suit for Volume 3 of the Loki series will be the Carnage Gundam. The two cylinders on its backpack are miniturized lohengrin cannons, and the shoulders can detach and form the two twin barreled Blood Rain Cannons. For close combat, it is armed with the devastaingly sharp, and beam axe capable Slaughter Staff.

The Carnage Gundam is the Loki Battalions ultimate mobile suit. Using their unique technology to design a new type of machine. It stands at only ten meters tall, and is devestatingly powerful. Meant to operate in low to no gravity environments, it can achieve speeds similar to the Stargazer Gundam when fully charged(think when it literally ran circles around mobile suits). It is piloted by the bloodthirtsy Shadrac Gray, brother of the murderous Ash Gray who originally piloted the ZGMF-X11A Regenerate Gundam.

Volnixshin

This is the Shade a Mobile Spec from the colonies around Saturn. In place of legs it has fuel tanks and thrusters. its back is full of verniers and apogee motors. The wings are tipped with a cache of HALO thrusters, which can move in any direction, allowing this already fast machine to dissapear almost.

Volnixshin

These three mechs, will all be appearing in my upcoming chapters in my Fanfic. They all are from the colonies on, or around the moons of Saturn. The fourth one, may or may not be appearing in it though.

The First one, is the Chloro mining vessal. It operates in zero gravity around the rings of Saturn, clawing into the surface rock of asteroids and large rocks, its other two arms for stabalizing or holding tools.

The second is a security mobile armor. It has two spindly legs that can conbine when in "high cruiser" mode. As you can see the design was taken from two Zeta/ZZ Mechs, and the legs were from Zone of the Enders.

The third mech is the Nyx. It is the standard military use mobile suit. More will be revealed at a later date in the fanfiction. Look for it in the fanfic section!

The fourth mech is the Tiger Shark Gundam, using technologies from ZAFT's Abyss Gundam, and the Earth Alliance's Forbidden series. The transforming sequence was thrown out, but the machine can close its outer armor around the suit itself, forming a protective shell. Primarily it is a close-combat machine, It wields a trident for close in combat situations. The tip of the outer shields are equipped with Phonan Maser Cannons. The wrists are equipped with heat/cold combo whips. The heat whip option is for land and sea battles for easily cutting through enemy machines. The cold option is for space use, to freeze and enemy, making it easier to break and shatter the enemy. For medium range combat, it is armed with two beam machine guns, which can be stored inside the outer armor shells. This design was recolored by Vzubko.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/ ... ssal-1.jpg

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/ ... ehorrn.jpg

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/zeta5/Nyx.jpg

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/ ... Colors.png

Volnixshin

Came up with this today after watching some 0081 senki on youtube. It's on color version, I'm going to try and get it for jungle colored later, but right now I suppose sea colored isn't so bad. As the name suggests, its designed for guerilla combat, with short and mid range vulcans in the head and forearms; a midrange shoulder cannon, and comes equipped with a large machine gun. It is equipped with multipal thrusters, that both make it quite agile, and speedy, but makeup for its walking ability, as it is heavily armored and moves slowly while walking. It moves very much like a Dom. Here is, the Guerilla Gundam. Can you name all the parts/mechs I used?

The second unit here is the Guerrila GM. Built hastily using the body of a Desert GM as a core unit, this machine is a vastly cheaper unit then the Gundam version. Stripping almost all of the high cost technology and incorperating cheaper, easier tp manufacture versions. The midrange shoulder cannon was replaced with a rotating gatling gun, and placed on the right shoulder instead. The head vulcans were removed, leaving those left in the forearms. The high output thrusters on the legs were completly removed for the option of rollar wheels mounted on the underside of the feet, which could retract into the foot itself if need be. The heavy armor option was scrapped, allowing the unit to move faster, and quicker, despite being a more defensless unit. The design was red, as this unit was used mostly in and around desert regions.
Guerilla GM

This third machine filled the gap between the Efreet and Efreet Custom. Sporting the missle silos and wrist rockets, later attached to the Custom, this unit was soon scrapped for the better, sleeker design of the Custom.
Efreet Kai

Volnixshin

This is the Stardust Gundam, as you can see it looks very much like the Guerrilla Gundam, as it is the space varient. It's also not recolored yet, so the feet don't match anything. When its recolored it wil be black with white dots, like stars, so ifit were floating in the night sky, or in space, it would be nigh invisable to the eye. It is primarily an artilllery mobile suit,forsaking close combat weapons. It is a space use machine as the name implies. If it needs to engage in close personal combat, it is equipped with a titanium alloy scythe. It was piloted by Gear Chionisk, who became known as the Black Phantom.

Amadi Akintunde

Volnixshin wrote:This is the Stardust Gundam, as you can see it looks very much like the Guerrilla Gundam, as it is the space varient. It's also not recolored yet, so the feet don't match anything. When its recolored it wil be black with white dots, like stars, so ifit were floating in the night sky, or in space, it would be nigh invisable to the eye. It is primarily an artilllery mobile suit,forsaking close combat weapons. It is a space use machine as the name implies. If it needs to engage in close personal combat, it is equipped with a titanium alloy scythe. It was piloted by Gear Chionisk, who became known as the Black Phantom.
I do hope you're planning on recoloring it like that sometime soon.
Volnixshin

Here is the Mayjo Char Zaku II Command type. Mayjo Char was a Commander in the Zeon forces who greatly admired Char Aznable, the Red Comet. So much he changed his last name to reflect that. Mayjo wanted to have his Zaku 2 red as well, but since Char had a red Zaku, and so did Johnny Ridden, Mayjo settled for a green Zaku with red flare.

Volnixshin

Here is the Creed Dagger. Designed and built at Actacon Industries, it is a significant upgrade to the Dagger frame it was built upon. Its thrusters and manuverability output has been increased 50%; battery charge lasts 75% longer, and is equipped with a thicker armor, allowing it to take more damage. Designed to work primarily without a striker pack, it instead relies on its superior speed, agility, and strength in battle. Its chest sports a Zilla cannon, based off the GAT-X131 Calamity, but with a much higher output. It's right arm has a DGray anti-ship piercer lock, that can not only anchor itself to ships, but grab or pierce enemies from a distance and pull them towards the Creed. On its left arm, the unit sports a shield unit with an anti ship/anti MS dual cannon. Its beam sabers can combine, very much like the ZGMF-X09A Justice and ZGMF-X10A Freedom. This unit's prototype was sold to ace mercenary Dez Noa, in the later half of the second Bloody Valentine War.

__

This is the Percet an old Raysta model that was found and remodeled by an ally of Dez. It is equipped with an over the shoulder gatling gun, a sword that can slice through Phase Shift armor, and armor piercing beam rifle. The shield was taken from a downed M* Series Orb unit.

(And yes the M* is a referance to the elusive M2 Astray)
Last edited by Volnixshin on Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Volnixshin

Another design rolled out by Actacon. This unit, codenamed Artillery, is just that. The design is based on a stripped down Deep Forbidden, an EA aquatic mobile suit. The chest units, once used for cycling water, have been replaced with beam cannons. The shoulders also have beam cannons similer to the GAT-X131 Calamity. The leg units are shielded, though with an added benefit. If the unit is coming down in heavy fire, the leg shields can detach and attach to the forearms, to help protect the cockpit. The forearm/wrists contains an inner beam machinegun for medium range combat, other than that, this unit is not armed with close combat weapons. The cockpit is heavily shielded as well.

The Artillery Kai is a custom Artillery used by a friend of ZAFT pilot Mare Stroud. Designed with the Abyss Impulses side beamcannon/shields, it replaces the need for over the shoulder beam cannons, with the side shields ability to move to shoot fowards, down, up, or backwards. The chest cannons are kept, but the legs shields are not. Only one was made.

This next unit, the Noir Scorpion is a pure close combat machine. Built from a Slaughter Dagger, the Aile pack was stripped away, with new leg thrusters added to make up for it. It is armed with a stolen ZAKU ram shield. The beam sabers have a higher output. UNder the shield are throwable beam daggers, and short knives. The hands are fitted with wire-grappling units much like the Strike E. These wires can not only cut an enemy, drag then, or tangle them; they are fitted with a new type of mirage colloid computer virus, that on activation, will completly shut down the target machine. Its abilities are matched only by the Creed Dagger. One unit was stolen by escaped convict Ramon Hernadez.

I'm going to be rolling out new Frankens, all under my Actacon Project. Think of it as a CE fan-version of the Pezun Project in UC. Thoughts?
Last edited by Volnixshin on Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Volnixshin

Here we have the next rollout type of The Actacon Project. This Smoke Dagger, is another artillery unit. Equipped with shoulder mounted, retractable double beam cannons; a double machine gun on the right arm; gatling guns built into the toes, similer to the Dagger; dual beam sabers, and a spiked shield, this unit is quite formidable, with a increased peformance rate than the Dagger L base model. It has increased thrust and mobilty, plus heavier shielding around the cockpit. For optional armnemants it can carry a small beam rifle, and/or machine gun.

Volnixshin

this is the remodified Volnixshin that will be appearing in my newer chapters of my fanfic.

this is the MP Artillery it is based on the Forbidden Blue frame, and scraps the shoulder cannons for the more powerful chest cannons. It keeps the tail unit as a mobile turret mounted cannon

The Atrox is a new version of the Creed Dagger. Using a better shield, and four beam sabers. The shoulder mounted sabers can lean foward and act like beam guns, the rifle point protruding from the hilt of the sword.

Volnixshin

This is something I will be developing in the next chapters and volumes, oh so discreetly. And yes, if you can spot what it will eventually be, you are the man. or Woman., but you are THE (wo)MAN.

Volnixshin

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g298/ ... ellow2.jpg

This is the Final Destiny. It is the amalgamation of the test type impulse packs, Chaos, Gaia, Destiny and Abyss. It has superior speed, agility, endurance and combat capabilities. It can work excellently underwater and high gravitational fields, It is mostly a close combat mobile suit, with shield claws, beam sabers, head vulcans, and wings of light that can slice through enemy ships and units. The long range cannons are kept as bombardment weapons, but can fire quick, beam rifle-like shots. It is powered by a nuclear engine after the deutrion system was proven to drain too quickly. It was recolored by Strike Zero.

Volnixshin

This is the Piranah, it is a modded mobile armour of the Deep Forbidden. Instead of being a full fledged mobile suit, it is a small MA for high speed hit and run underwater tactics

The Atremis Gundam is the final product of the Hyperion Gundam series. It has a small nuclear engine powering the "Armure Lumiere" mono-phase light wave shield. It retains the beam sub-machine gun, but like the Dreadnought H, the gun has a power cable fitted to the suits reactor, allowing unlimited ammo. It is equipped with two "Romteknica" beam knives, mounted in the shins. Unlike the first three Hyperion units, but like the Hyperion G's, the Atremis utilizes a physical shield, for extra defense. It is equipped with trans phase shift armor and is twice as agile and fast as the initial Hyperion series. Originally intended to protect Artemis resource satellite, the unit was stolen and fielded by Librarian.

Volnixshin

(Note: This is before the recolor is finished)

The Forbidden Blitz (name pending), is a mobile suit designed by genius mobile suit designer Dez Noa. Dez Noa was captain on all of Actacon's mobile suit designs and customizations. His past shrouded in mystery, he seems to know exactly what clients want, and designs them before they even order them. Rumor has it, he designed the Gel Finetio Mk 2, Strike E, Rosso Aegis, Nero Blitz, Verde Buster, and Blu Duel, before the EA and Phantom Pain had even asked for upgraded versions. Another peculiar additive is that the head is just like the head of the Nebula Blitz, Librarian uses, though the suit is fielded before Librarian becomes a known factor.

The Forbidden Blitz utilizes several new technologies. It incorporates a new type of armor seemingly inspired by the Akatsuki. Though instead of the armor reflecting beams back at their original target, the beams are instantly reorganized into energy for the battery and backup battery. This is vital on the battlefield, as almost all weaponry is beam based. This mobile suit also incorporates a new type of Mirage Colloid, though the specifics have not ben revealed yet.

The Blitz is in essence a amalgam of all Blitz type mobile suit. It utilizes the solid blades modeled after the N Dagger N's, though the tips are embedded with small laser cutters for added penetration. The right arm hosts the shield of the Nero Blitz. It has one beam gun in the tip o the shield, but the edge of the shield has a beam cutter, similar in design to the Gold Frame Amatu's. The head has Hyper Velocity CIWS, for greater damage and range. The legs are a brand new design. The feet and knees have spikes that can function on their own as weapons, but also can sprout beam sabers like the Aegis and Regenerate. The crotch section also holds, aside from small thrusters, a grappling hook that can be used to anchor the suit if need be. The left arm hosts, like the original Blitz, a Glepnir piercer lock, that unlike the original unit, can detach from its cable and act as a remote weapon. The Lock is armed with thrusters and small beam guns. The cable that holds the lock, when detached, can act as a heat rod to slice through enemies. For even more close combat, the suit has an extendable saber, based on the "Totsuka-no-Tsurugi" sabers of the Gold Frame Amatu, which can slice through even thge thickest of armors and is beam coated to delfect both incoming shots, and beam sabers.

This mobile suit, nicknamed "Poison" because it can cut through even the deepest of defenses, is perhaps Dez Noa's final mobile suit. He uses it, when he travels with Chris Dill, Sik-Cho, and their group to the rings of Saturn.

Volnixshin

Re: Volnixshin's Ultimate Designs of CE

Viola!. In lieu of my fan-fictions main mech getting its right arm and legs cut off, I give you, the new and improved Volnixshin! Code named Atrox! And yes my friends, it is the beginning of an evolution of one of the greatest and most powerful machines imaginable!
Last edited by Volnixshin on Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.