inFamous

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Gaiden1992

inFamous

Has anyone else gotten this game? I just picked it up today and it's sweet! If I had superpowers I would definitely want Cole's
It's my world, you just don't know it yet.

Killzone: A World of War RP
Espdude

Re: inFamous

the game is awesome, and i have only played the demo, deffinatly going to buy it when i get the money
Espdude

got the game today, it is even more amazing then i thought it would be, realley diggin being evil :evil:
Gaiden1992

Being inFamous is so much cooler than being good. I won't spoil it for you, but you look bada$$ later on.

Red Comet90

I recently bought the game but I had two other games that I got with it so I left this game for last and only playing through one of the three islands in a day has made waiting to play it so worth it. The game is amazing and the decisions that you can make are so clear cut black and white, but they are so unique in how they are executed that it makes the game alot of fun and enjoyable.

On another note I'm doing the good side first since I hate being evil on purpose. I actually kinda feel bad for the NPCs.
The proof of our might will forever be etched in your minds.

-- Haman Karn
Gaiden1992

You feel bad for the NPCs now, go play Prototype. It sucks to live in Manhattan lol

Red Comet90

Gaiden1992 wrote:You feel bad for the NPCs now, go play Prototype. It sucks to live in Manhattan lol
Haha. I haven't heard much about the game. But in inFamous I can't help but heal the poor people laying down on the street. I feel so bad for them even though they aren't real. :lol:

-- Haman Karn
Gaiden1992

Man, I Bio-leeched everyone I could when I was running low on juice, especially in those sections where the city doesn't have power.

Red Comet90

I haven't reached that section unless you are referring to the parts of the city that don't have active substations? I'll bio leech the enemies but random civilians I won't. Are there any rewards for completely liberating a sector of the city or the entire city?

-- Haman Karn
Gaiden1992

Yeah, there are trophies for liberating each section completely, and I think another one for liberating the entire city

Red Comet90

Thanks and the entire city trophy is probably a platinum level trophy or at least a gold one.

-- Haman Karn
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

I played the demo and it was quite fun. There's one enemy I remember can't standing, that was the ones dressed in white, with the same powers as you.

It's gonna be half off at Best Buy soon, so I might pick it up then.
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Scyron

I recently finished this game after a pretty long hiatus with the uncharted beta, ghostbusting and generally trying to complete old games that are backlogged.

The ending was alright, if the game didn't offer so many treats when I picked it up, it probably would have been a regretable purchase but meh.

So far all I can describe it as KOTOR's morality system with crackdown like mechanics mixed with the star wars' force powers instead of crackdown's guns. It is pretty fun but nothing worth investing a ton of time or money into. The trophies are pretty fun though.
Red Comet90

I just finished the game on Hero rank and the ending was great. While it is something that anyone could cook up for a story but it was still good nonetheless. I really felt like Kesslar was a real Super Villain who really needed to die. I hope there is a second game and picks up what happens afterwards. I have to play it as Infamous though to see if thats even possilble and I highly doubt it will be.

-- Haman Karn
ArmoredKiwi

I downloaded me the demo and I have to say it was badass.
"You destroy everything you touch, Megatron!"-Optimus Prime

"That's because everything I touch is food for my hunger. My hunger for power!"-Megatron
NastyNate

I got this game free back in the sony we sorry we stink package. And I finally got around to playing it recently, and I think it is amazing. I don't really like open world games but this was amazing! I stuck mostly to the main story and boy that ending was something. I am really excited to playing the second when I can get it.
"I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me"-Jesus Christ

PSN, Xbox Live, Twitter: Nates4Christ