Gundam Seed Destiny: Rings of Fate

Your own tale of two mecha.
Volnixshin

George, Chris, Sik, and Bruce were walking through the hangers when the y came upon Bruce and George's "Special Hanger" Chris and Sik peeked in and were astonished by what they saw.

"Ahh I see you have seen our personal MS" Explained George

"Those suits are identical to the EA G Weapons, how did you get your hands-"

Bruce raised his hand to silence the sputtering Sik. "its easy to explain, many of our technitions worked in Heliopolis as EA and Orb techies. They helped develop the original G Weapons. When they left their respective organazations, they brought their knowledge here. We succefully managed to reproduce our own MS. However the two suits you see here are the only two commander suits we have. The Loki's managed to steal three of our prototypes and mass produce them. Surely when we decend on Mars you will see them."

"So these suits you have here are retrofitted for Mars and mars space combat? How come you were not using them when we met you?" Asked Chris.

"Well, when we first met you our machies had been damaged in an earlier fight, thus, the Cosmo Graspers."

"May we check out your machines?" Asked Chris.

"Sure, check out mine. It's the best repaired we have at the moment." Replied George

"You said you have other machines?" asked Sik.

"Yes, they are mass produced Strikes." Replied Bruce.

"Like Daggers?"

"No, actual Strike's in mass numbers, you will see them soon" Piped Bruce.
You ever wonder where the Legend began? Watch as the most useless, becomes the most feared in the galaxy

Dark Duel: "I think the lesson to be learned is that so long as you have blue-colored hair, you will kick ass."
Volnixshin

The four pilots decended alone onto the surface of the red planet. To anyone else, all they would appear as is two jets, a helicopter and a attack cruisier. Decending quickly to the barren wasteland below them, all four pilots opened lines to each other.
"So, there's nothing down here, do you think we can sneak up on the Loki's without them noticing us?" asked Sik.
"It's possible, for the first length of the trip, however as we get closer, it's a large possibility that they will notice us." Responded George.
"It's likely my MC spreaders wont affect them like the mobile armors we fought before."
"Though with you two at our sides, we can count on you to fight to the end?" Asked Bruce.
"Of course!" responded Chris and Sik simotaniously.

They cruised along the surface of the planet at a high pace. Soon they were withen visual range of a large dome, inside which was a military outpost. It had already sent out its numerous mobile suits. A large number of Sif mobile suits hovered along the ground at a rapid pace, carrying twin beam machineguns in each hand. From behind them a single Hogun mobile suit stood. Its huge cannons pointed towards the four aircraft.
"Don't underestimate the Sif's they are extremly durable despite their thin appearence, they're super agile!" Yelled Bruce as his beam rifle rotated to the front and fired at the oncoming hover suits. They scattered and opened fire...
You ever wonder where the Legend began? Watch as the most useless, becomes the most feared in the galaxy

Dark Duel: "I think the lesson to be learned is that so long as you have blue-colored hair, you will kick ass."
Volnixshin

Updated versions of the Gel, Abomination, and Test Bed Verde. Cleaned up and recolored. Thanks again to Draco Starcloud for the recolors. Haha, I think he's done all my major recolors.
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/ ... heTeam.jpg

This is the Loki Battalion mobile suits. The Surtur is a specialized commander unit. Borrowing technologies from the Sif and Hogun for a significantly powerful unit. Little is known yet of its capabilities. It is modelled after the EA's Duel GUNDAM.
The Hogun is a Mars Varient of the Buster GUNDAM the EA developed. It is named after Hogun, a fierce and unrelenting warrior, and a collector of weaponry, which is easily recognizable from the various large and hidden weapons on the unit. It is verily heavily armored.
The Sif is a Mars Varient of the Blitz GUNDAM the EA developed. It is named after the goddess Sif. The Sif replaces its feet with hover thrusters allowing it to "skate" over the deserts and terrain of teh arid Mars. It can perform rocket proppelled leaps and stay in the air for a short time. Unlike the Blitz, it is designed as a gunning and offensive unit, utilizing beam machine guns and beam sabers.

The MPF or Mars Protection Force consists of the Mass Production Strike Soldier. The SS is not striker pack capable as its back was retroffitted with numerous thrusters and appoxxy moters for fast and agile manuverability. The SS is capable of using a variety of weapons and shields, allowing it to be a very powerful and durable MP unit.
The two Aegis units customized for pilots George Eizen and Bruce Akido. They are transformable only into mobile suit mode and Mobile armor mode, erasing the need for the MA attack mode by adding a spare beam rife for increased offense. Each unit is equipped with four extra thrusters on the back and legs.
Last edited by Volnixshin on Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

'Dustin'

Am I just noticing it right now or... are those mech designs Katoki remakes or Manga linearts?

Either way this is turning out to be awesome.
Volnixshin

The strike, aegis, duel, buster and blitz ms you see are modified (by me) of the apparent original designs of the five gundams.

Volnixshin

The Sif MS opened fire, the beam shots spreading across the open desert like a hail storm of death. Bruce and George swept upwards and transformed, raining back fire of their own. The Abomintation transformed into Spider Mode and landed, firing of his cannons and wings guns, swiviling this way and that trying to catch a single Sif. The Sif's were a feisty bunch and never stopped swerving and shortstopping, like a team of pro skaters. Their beam machineguns fired seemingly endless rounds of shots. A few even tagged the Abomination and George's Aegis. Bruce came down full force, thrusters ablaze with two beam sabers and chased a Sif around, firing his vulcans whilst trying to catch the tricky MS. Finally, Sik-Cho transformed and shot upwards, dodging fire he unhooked his set his reactors to charge the beam cannons only. George swung up beside him, providing cover fire while the Abomination charged its anti fortress cannons.

Meanwhile, Chris had engaged the Hogun. It was a fierce mobile unit. Its heavy armor was deflecting his rotors beams, and every time he got close enough to use his sword, the Hogun unlatched his cannons and fired huge beams of energy, enough to obliterate even a massive space battleship. Chris was desperatly trying to find this units weakness, but it just wasn't coming. He tried attacking from behind or above, but those cannons could swing just about any direction, and the missles were a whole new level of aggravating. Suddenly from behind them two huge beam blasts could be seen firing from the sky into the surface, creating a huge explosion and dust cloud.

Sik-Cho fired his cannons at full possible power, reaming the beams down onto the Sif types. Yes! His shots had successfully destroyed at least five of the bastard suits. He unconnected the reactors from the cannons and swept up his foot, shoulder and gun mounted beam blades and swung down on the remaining Sif's chasing them like a demonic god of fury. George and Bruce did the same with their four beam sabers. Sooon they managed to get the last of them, though they were exhausted. They turned and saw Chris in the distance, fighting the Hogun with little luck. George and Bruce shot towards the Hogun, while Sik cho picked up two scattered beam machine guns from a torn apart Sif. He ignited his thrusters and tore out towards the Hogun. Passing Chris, he dropped the machine guns to the Gel, who prompltly caught them and fired at the Hogun while still dodging missles and beam blasts. Sik cho fired his cannons at the Hogun. So far the Hogun had yet t move a step while fighting, it's massive armor and weapons cache had let it stand its ground. That was about to change. The Abomination transformed into mobile cruiser mode and opened up the front end like a spider and rammed into the Hogun at full thrust. Needless to say the Hogun was crumpled into the Abomination as the unit still charged. Ramming the Hogun and itself into the Loki Fortress wall, the Hogun finally exploded, shattering the walls around them. The abomination transformed and stood, cannons at the ready. The Gel and two Aegis's promply arrived as well, all cannons, machineguns, and rotor guns at the ready. When the smoke and dust finally appeared, they stood shocked but ready. For before them stood sixteen Surtur's

Volnixshin

Re: Gundam Seed Destiny: Loki's Revenge

Wow, I never thought I would be writing a fanfic for two years..

Volnixshin

"Devastation"
That were the only word that could convey what has been happening. Chris, Sik, Bruce and George engaged four Surturs each. If their earlier battle with the Sifs and Hogun had been difficult, this was impossible. Surturs borrowed all the strong tecnlogies of the former suits and were so formidable that withen minutes the Gel had lost three limbs and two rotors, barely managing to thrust away in retreat. Even the monstrous Abomination was reduced to a one legged, no armed mess. George and Bruce's machine had taken down two Surturs barely. In full retreat, bullets and beam shots firing after them, the four acended to space. Soon, the smoking wreckage that were their suits landed in the hanger in orbit. Stumbling into the hanger, the Abomination crashed to the floor, pieces and chunks of metal shattering on contact. The Gel smashed against the far wall, sliding to the ground slowly amidst loud screaching metal. Chris stumbled out of the cockpit dizzily before collapsing onto the floor. Sik-Cho slowly climbed out of the cockpit and managed to sit down. Soon they were both brought to the medical facility. As the head mechanic was talking to the resting two, Sik suddenly grabbed the Mechs arm.
"Upgrade my machine, make it better, I don't care what you have to do, or where you find the parts. They wrecked my machine.. They will...pay for that mistake... My suit was a devil....I want you to install new technologies into them....make my suit a God." Sik's arm fell limp and he was unconcious. The mechanic looked at Chris who had recovered from his bout of sickness and was looking on.
"I want to help you upgrade his machine and mine. Wait for me."
The mechanic nodded and walked out, letting the two rest.

__
For three days Sik Cho rested. During that time Chris had healed and done extensive online and mechanical research, dwelving into terra Mars, and orbital Mars technologies. He found a Black God to base the Abominations upgrade on. Against doubts of other mechanics he installed two wings on the machine that were unlike any that had ever been seen on a mechanical object. They were huge, they were the length of the mobile suit each. They could fold around the mobile suit itself to protect it from beam and practical weapons. They could half fold and form the wings of the Carrier mode, and contained multiple fission and plasma thrusters under each fold. The mars Techs managed to install beam cannons directly into the newly modified hands themselves. The old beam cannons were filled in with solid Mars ore, and the shafts were sharpened from their sword shape into giant cleavers. The inner left hand was made into a huge Ion Cannon, while the right was an anti fortress cannon. The fingers themselves were built into sharp points. The entire suit was doused and covered in both lamanted armor and anti beam coating, changing the colors from dull red, black and yellow, to smoke, black, and neon green. An Abomination it was before, a Black God it was now.

Volnixshin

Chris stayed in the hanger working on tweaking the Gel, doing even more research, but instead of mechanical, this was more family history research. Great ancestors and such. Meanwhile, Sik Cho decended to the surface of Mars. His great wings covering his Gods body, The Carrier mode was shrouded under the wings. The cleavers extended backwards at 40 degrees angled back. Skimming speedily along the surface he appeared before the military outpost they had lost so significantly at beforehand. Surturs swarmed at him from every direction, firing their guns and gatlings at the cloaked jet, though their efforts were fruitless. Suddenly the carrer had an arm perch out from under the wings and grab a nearby Surtur. The black god boosted upwards throwing the surprised Surtur into the air. Transforming into the Dark God Chernobog, wings outstretching hundreds of feet each, Sik grabbed a cleaver and smashed it vertically into the ground, dropping his hands and grabbing the falling Surtur and shoved it onto the cleaver, penetrating the cockpit and sliding the suit to the ground around the huge cleaver. Sik lifted the cleaver the Surtur still haging on the end and whipped it around, the lifeless mobile suit flying at a group of others. Chernobog stood at the Surturs, who still fired fruitlessly dozens upon dozens of more enemy machines poured out from hangers and warehouses, surrounding the black god. Opening up his wings and smashing them down onto unsuspecting suits, the Chernobog charged into the massive huddle of suits. Wings slicing into limbs and heads, cleavers flying this way and that, shoulder and foot sabers penetrating even the helpless suits. Two Surturs managed to rip the cleavers from the Chernobogs hands. Sik's voice could be heard emanating from the cockpit laughing maniacly. He opened his Gods hands and the palms centers opened to form holes. From the left hand came a deep red blast of light, disintigrating anything it hit upon impact. He turned 90 degrees, dissolving enemy after enemy. His right hand opened up, the anti-fortress cannon erupting from deep withen his arm and into the unfourtunate machines and surrounding area. Even retreating Surturs were cut down.

Suddenly two Huguns appeared a distance away and opened fire with their huge cannons. The Chernobog quickly turned and its huge wings surrounded the body, the thrusters igniting into black and blue flame. The beam shots rammed against the Black God, engulfing it. Soon the smoke cleared, but the monstrious machine still stood against the attack, thrusting at the Hoguns at superbly high speeds, its acceleration seemingly impossible. He rammed into one Hogun and grabbed both its sides, screeching metal and whining screams echoing everywhere as the two clawed hands ripped the armored gunner apart, tossing one half away and using the other half to smash the other Hogun into the ground, smashing it over and over again until the suit was nothing but a flattened pile of metal. The Chernobog dropped the hammer Hogun and cleaved his clawed hands into the cockpit, decimating the mostly already dead pilot. Sik Cho turned around, dead ms lying around, he opened up his ion cannon and shot at them all, laughing madly. He picked up his abandoned cleaver and attached it to the inside of his wing, opposite the other.

"You may have killed my machine before, but never again! Ahahahahaha!" Sik Cho ignited his engines and rocketed upwards, turning only to shoot the deadoutpost with his anti-fortress cannon, decimating the remains. He laughed again and turned and rocketed towards the orbiting space station. Soon landing among spectators who had watched the battle via satellite, Sik parked his God in the designated spot. He decended to the floor by himself to be greeted by mechanics and pilots alike.

"Wow, you were so sadistic down there! You didn't leave a single living person, you're incredible!"

"I never knew you could fight like that!"

"Spectacular!"

Chris soon walked over, " You WERE quite Sadistic, what, are you Sik Sadistic now?"
Sik Cho smiled suddenly and looked at him, "That sounds like an excellent name!"

"You know dude, you remind me of an EA pilot, Morgan Chevalier."

"How and why?"

"Because in real life your a cool guy, calm headed and happy, but on the battlefield, you're fighting tactics are brutal and destructive."

"Really, didn't know I was like that so much, I'm just giddy inside the cockpit of my new machine, thanks again by the way."

"Of course, now, come on, I heard they have a celebration planned for you upstairs."

"Sweet deal!" They pounded fists then left the hanger.

___
I really wanted to fiond a non live verision of that song, but its not anywhere I could find... i dont like live..<.<

Volnixshin

WELL! It's been two years to the day since I started this fanfic, so I figured my latest chapter would have elements of the past, the present and the future of this story. These characters have changed quite a bit over a two year period, though to them it's more like two or three years almost. I hope you enjoy this latest installment of the story, and please feel free to give me your feedback. The whole dream squence actually happened to me last night, well almost, I met "Six" in my dream. It's quite a feeling when you wake up and realized you just talked to one of your own characters, let me tell you.
Anyway, with no further ado, may I present the two year aniversery of Gundam Seed Destiny: Loki's Revenge: Dreams and Hopes.

-----

Chris walked along a path next to a field on one side, with a small stonewall running along it's edge until the forever. On the other side was an ocean, vast and blue, the waves lapping up against the sandy shore softly and quietly. Chris walked, looking back and forth between the ocean of green and the field of blue. Looking up, not a cloud in the sky, the sun shining gently onto the landscape. Chris continued walking into what seemed like forever. A few minutes later he came upon an alcove in the stone wall, moss covering the circular outcrop. A lone boy sat there. He had whiteish-blond hair, his eyes were a sparkling blue, innocence incarnate. He looked up at the oncoming Chris, and smiled. The smile was heartwarming and warm. He slowly got up and approached Chris, sticking his hand out slowly.

"Hello, my name is Six, I have been waiting for you." He said in the most beautiful vioce Chris had ever heard, like a harmony of tones to the sea breeze. Chris took his hand.
" My name is Chris, and..... I feel like I have been waiting for you too." Their hands squeezed together. Suddenly Chris could feel tears streaming out of his eyes, their hot wetnes burning his cheeks, he slumped to his knees sobbing. Six kneeled next to him and wrapped his arms around the sobbing man.

"It's okay now Chris, I'm here."

Chris looked up through the tears and sobs. "But Six, I saw you die, I saw and I could do nothing to stop it! I could have, I could have saved you!"

Six smiled softly, "It's alright Chris, you might believe so, but you couldn't." He smiled again, "Besides, I'm always here."

"Here where though? I don't know where I am."

"Your dreams Chris, I'm in your dreams."

"But then this is just a dream and not real life. I want you back Six, you made me smile, you were, you ARE my best friend. And And and...."

"And what Chris?" Six slid his hand to Chris's.

"I thought it was just my mind playing tricks on me, because... I was in love with Rena, truley and deeply, but I started developing feelings for you, my best friend. I withdrew from social situations, I didn't know what to do. I started only thinking of the fighting, my nights were filled with torment of what to do. At first I thought it was only a phase. But then the feelings grew and grew, and when I lost you, I lost... all will power. I didn't know what to do. Six, I loved you, as a friend, as a brother, as.... as a man. But then I lost you."

Six gripped Chris's hand softly. "I'm sorry Chris, but have hope."

Chris looked up, "Wh-what?"

"I'm not the only one like ME that has feelings. There IS Eleven."

Chris was shocked, "but, he's not you, he's not Six Socius, I like him, but he's not you, no matter how much he and Eight remind me of you."

"Chris, Chris," Six held Chris's face in his hands, "They may not be me, and I may not be them, but we all reside withen eachothers hearts. Look at him Chris, he admires you greatly, he even changed his machine to look like my old machine. He goes with you on various jobs, he's always there for you. For as much as he isn't, he is me as well. Come one now, you're going to wake up soon."

"What? No! No I don't want to wake up! I want to stay here!"

"You can't Chris. this is just a dream, even if I'm really here. You'll see me again, I promise Chris." Six started to fade, wobbling in and out of sight, like the landscape around them. Right before Six dissapeared completly, Chris lurched foward, and their lips met. The warmth was still there, just like he remembered from those two kisses years ago. Then it was gone, and Chris opened his eyes to the dark bedroom. He could still hear his voice and feel his lips. He tried going back to sleep, he really did, but sleep never came. Finaly, he slowly got out of bed and dressed. He headed down to the hanger and grabbed some remaining grenades from a stockpile of them that the Strike Soldiers used. He worked from the early early morning, drawing up plans and designs.

Seven hours later, Sik-Cho came into the hanger, and was startled to see Chris intently working on a beachball sized grenade. It was orange with green lines streaking down it. It looked almost like a giant metallic pumpkin. Before he could say anything, he noticed another strange object Chris had worked on. It was circular as well, but the green lines, now darker and more sinister colored, were jagged and straight. There was a blue circle on the top of this one. Finally he mustered up the words.

"What are you working on there, Chris?"

Chris turned, startled that he hadn't heard Sik approach him, "These are something a very dear friend designed for me, they explode and cause a blinding light. These ones over here open to become boomerang type weapons that cut and chase a fleeing or flying enemy."

"I also see you've added more thrusters and those beam machineguns to your Gel, any reason why?"

"Just like your machine, I upgraded mine, though less astheticaly and more philisofically. The new thrusters and apogee motors will allow me to move so much faster and become much more agile. The guns will work in both MS mode and Heli mode."

"What do you mean, 'Philisofically'?"

"I changed the name and workings on the Mirage Colloid Virus Spreader."

"What did you change it to?"

"Volnixshin."

"Who?"

My great grandfather, back in the twentifirst century was a cosplayer-"

"A what?

"A person who wears costumes of characters then acts them out, it's like acting. Anyway, he created one costume called "Volnixshin" It was a completly original design, only one in the world. Through this costume and character, he changed lives through charity and becoming the "King of Cosplay."

"So he ruled them or something?"

"No, more like he inspired people, he was an international hit after a decade of work, Statues were constructed on him all over the place. Anyway, Volnixshin is the Shadow God. He controls shadows and darkness. I made your machine a Black God from the Slavic people, and mine from a new culture of people. So now, my mobile suit is Volnixshin, the latest incarnation of my families ancestor. Though the original had four swords and mine only has one solid sword, though it does have six beam swords on the rotor tips."

"Oh wow, that's cool. What are the bombs called, and who was it that designed them?"

Their called "Pumpkin Bombs" and "Pumpkin Boomerangs" and they were designed by the man I loved...er... love. Six Socius." Chris let out a soft smile.

"A man you loved? I thought you were straight Chris, you told me about your relationship with Rena. And Socius? Like Eleven and Eight?"

"I thought I was too man, but feelings are feelings and they can become stronger. He....died in the last battle of Jachin Due protecting me from a ZAFT GUNDAM. I can't avenge his death though, I heard it was destroyed hours later by the Freedom of all things. and Yeah, Socius, he was their older "brother"."

"Why do they have numbers for names?"

Chris knew they were clones, but figured he'd keep that part out of it, "Their parents were weird I guess."

"Huh, well okay.You gonna hit on me now?"

"What? No. You're my pal and friend, I don't like you like that. Why would I hit on a straight guy?"

"Because you're gay?"

"I'm not gay, I think I'm Bi, and gays don't hit on straight people if they know their straight, that would be ridiculous. Anyway, let's get some breakfast you sadistic fool, I'm hungry."

"You're treat?"

"Oh hell no, I've been working all these hours, I'm tired and my wallets in my room."

"Ah, okay then, my treat then."

They started walking out of the hanger, when Chris turned and looked at the Volnixshin. He smiled and a tear, barely visable, trickled down his cheek. He missed the guy, but that message he left about his younger "brother" was still on his mind as well. He wiped the tear away, and turned back.

"You coming?" Called Sik from down the hall.

"Yeah, yeah I'll be right there!" Chris smiled again at the thought and turned and ran back to Sik-Cho, on to breakfast.

Volnixshin

I have here a sizes scale, in meters. NOTE this is before the recolor of the Chernobog and Carnage is finished. The Carnage stands at ten meters, Volnixshin at 16 and Chernobog at 35.

Volnixshin

I have a huge new chapter in the works that should be quite long, and when I am finished I hope you all like it. It will be near or the end of Volume Three, after this, will be a surprise. What do you think of the story thus far?

Volnixshin

Chris had descended by himself down to the planets surface. Eventually, he, Sik, George and Bruce and a few others would move into a bunker on the surface to save costs of fuels and time. He slowly landed on the surface of the blood red planet and withdrew his sword. He was here to intercept a team of Sif's that were en-route to attack the colony he was stationed on. Within moments they were upon him. Their machine guns spewing bullets at him, round and round as they circled him. Chris, opened his rotors and the tips sprayed forth beam shots that scattered the Sif's once again. Chris charged one Sif with his Katana, his new manuverability and speed taking the pilot off-guard. He managed to slice into the Sif with ease, pushing the blade through the cockpit. He turned and pulled out one of his machine guns and fired at another Sif, managing to hit its legs, sending the unbalanced unit to the ground. Two Sif's charged him, one raking its pointed fingers at him, aiming for the Volnixshin's cockpit. The othe Sif was firing to distract the Volnixshin. The Volnixshin transformed suddenly at flew upwards, firing its machine guns at the two Sifs, and flying at one suddenly. Right before he reached the unit, the Aegis shield slid foward and penetrated the Sifs cockpit.

"Bring it B!tches!" Roared Chris.

_____

Okay I know that wasn't a huge chapter, but it will payoff.

Volnixshin

Suddenly two different mobile suits appeared, one was a standard Sif, but was blood red, with black streaks. It charged at Chris, at a higher speed then the other Sif's. This one was equipped with a beam sword and it was quite long indeed. Chris could barely dodge in time, and managed to parry the beam saber with his katana. Meanwhile, the other suit, a red, gold, and black machine, with what looked like hair was charging him as well. Only it wasn't attacking, the HAIR was. From what he could tell, it looked like they were miniturized wire-controlled DRAGOONs, at least twenty of them. And speaking of miniturized, the suit itself was half of the Volnixshin's height. It was superbly fast, dodging Chris's machine gun fire, and CIWS. Chris could barely keep up with the new suits, and was losing fast. Suddenly a beam blast seperated them. Chris looked up as the Chernobog landed, firing its Ion cannon at the smaller machine. Chris regained focus and charged the Red Sif, their swords clashing together. This thing was fast, but Chris could keep up. He clashed again with the suit, but this time brought the CIWS to fire point blank at the machine, what effect it had though was seemingly nothing, it was well armored. Chris brought up the rotor sabers and his katana and slashed at the Sif, putting it on the defensive. It retreated backwards and pulled out a beam rifle and fired. Chris moved his ReAegis shield into the beams path, and doing what it was designed to, absorbed the beam and turned into power for the battery. The shield absorbed several more shots, managing to fully charge the Volnixshin's battery. MOving his thrusters to full, Chris pulled out his gun in one hand and blasted the Sif while slashing at it as well.
Meanwhile, Sik-Cho was battling the mini suit, which was making short work of his ion shots, dodging and moving around them with astounding ease. It's "hair" was still firing at him, though the shots were bouncing off his armor. Suddenly the suit screamed foward with two finger mounted sabers on each hand and slashed at the Chernobog. Sik managed to dodge and unsheathed one of his cleavers from his left wing and lunged it at the Screaming suit. The suit easliy dogded the cleaver and lunged again at the head of the Chernobog. Sik managed to dodge but not completely as the sabers burned off a portion of its head. Sik managed to grab the suit however with his other head as it had passed the Chernobogs shoulder and stared crusing the unit, grabbing it with his other hand. He opened fire with his large CIWS, though this did little damage. This machine was surely armored heavily despite its size and speed. What was propelling this thing. Suddenly the "hair" DRAGOONs protruded beam cutters and cut into the Chernobogs hands and it boosted off, away into the distance at an alarming speed. Chris's opponent as well suddenly broke it off with him and boosted behind the retreating unit and dissapeared, along with the other Sif's. Chris and Sik-Cho were left alone on the battlefield.

"What was that?" demanded Sik-Cho.

"I have no idea, one moment I was fighting just Sif's, the next, its those two. Thanks for the save, I would be done for if you weren't here!"

"Dude, no problem, I'm glad I got here when I did. Though they were only here for a second, you think they were testing us?"

"I think they were testing their machines, and by the look of it, it was succesful."

"Think there are any more of them?"

"God I hope not, but probably."

And with a sigh of discontent, the Volnixshin and Chernobog boosted upwards into space to the station.

When they arrived several members of soldiers were awaiting them along with George, all with worried looks on their faces. Chris and Sik approached them,

"What's up guys, is something wrong?" queried Sik-Cho, coming to a stop and leaning against a wall.

"That small mobile suit you came up against, theres somethings we just discovered about it through a few moles we have in the Loki Battalion." Replied George.

"And what is that George?" asked Chris.

"It seems that new suit, dubbed Scream, is a new type of mobile suit. There are others like it with different variations of weapons. They are all under a new mobile suit plan dubbed, the Venom Project. So far we count six of them, there are extremely powerful, with a completly new type of engine, and well, the entire suit is a new type of technology. The engines are shipped from a group of colonies withen Saturns Rings. They are called Anihero Engines. We don't know what they're made out of but they're designed for quick and I mean quick planet to planet travel. The thrusters and engines on these things are impossibly designed. We've been trying to figure out how, but to no avail. From what we've been able to discover, these things could travel from Mars to Earth with one day."

"That's obscenly impossible, that type of technology is unreasonable, how did that come about!?" demanded Sik.

"We don't know, all we DO know is the technology comes from the colonies near the Planet Saturn."

"Since when were their colonies that far away from Earth?" Asked Chris.

"Since about a decade ago apparently. When the colonies worried about the oncoming war, some decided to move away from the Earth's orbit. Some like ours came to Mars, some moved further. Theres even rumor one colony named the Litera moved to the outskirts of Jupiter."

"How can we stop these machines, are we going to be facing all six?" demanded Chris.

"No, from what we know, two were shipped to the Saturn colonies, two are still here, and one is being secretly shipped to Earth. Apparently Scream is to stay on Mars, and the other one there will be moved to Earth on a later date."

"Why earth?"

"We believe its for the intent of conquest and conquering the planet and nearby colonies."

What can we do?"

"Well we are sending you two, myself and Bruce, and an army of Strike Soldiers to the Loki research base near the Mars city Odinsphere to launch an all out attack, perhaps capture one unit."

" I see, well lets get on the preperations!"

___
The strike force burned down into the atmosphere. Two Aegis flight modes, a golden black helicopter with its rotors to each side like wings. A huge carrier shrouded under two massive black wings. Two hundred Strike Soldiers, armed to the teeth with every weapon available to the Mars Resistance Forces.Their first stop, Odinsphere, a hub of the so-called Loki "civilization." Apparently this was where two of the new VENOM Project Mobile suits were being held. If Mars could get its hands on even one of these machines,the tide might turn. The army landed on the surface and all fired up their thrusters towards Odinsphere. In no time a greeting party of hundreds of Surturs, Hoguns and Sif's was at their door. The battle began, Strike dueling Surturs, Swords clashing, guns blazing, metal exploding. Sik Cho flew high above the battle field and opened fire on the enemy with his cannons, six Strikes surrounded him defending him from enemy fire.The two Aegis's, Bruce and George, were in the midst on the ground, back to back clashing at the enemy with four beam sabers each, striking and stabbing anything that moved in their direction, scoring hit after hit. Chris had opened up his rotor sabers and guns and was spinning in a cyclone-like manner, firing his beam machine guns as well, into the massive crowd of mobile suits. Surturs swarmed them all in every direction. Hoguns were lined up in the distance, firing their huge cannons straight throught the battlefield, with pinpoint accurecy, missing their friends, but hitting their foes. Sif's skated along the desert ground like pro skaters in a skate park. Weaving in and out, blasting Strike to Strike. The Strikes themselves, while taking losses managed to kill the enemy just as quickly, using various weapons, both short range and medium, from long swords to plasma cannons, they were no slackers. One managed to grab the thruster boot of a Sif and jam it into an opposing Surtur, igniting its face, causing the head to explode, then stabbing the cockpit with its own beam saber. The Chernobog crashed into a Hogun and ripped it apart with its hands, tossing the remains at another Hogun, while firing its Ion cannon at the crowd of Norse God themed suits.
The battle raged on for what seemed like hours when suddenly the "Scream" machine appeared, DRAGOON hair shooting this way and that, piercing the cockpits of Strikes, George's Aegis narrowly avoiding a headshot. Scream whipped around the battlefield tearing suits apart like they were wet paper. The shear speed and agility of the unit allowing it to glide past any attempted hits that were thrown at it. Suddenly another Scream like suit appeared. This one was red and black, and holding two huge cannons in either hand, zipping around the battlefield, blasting one continuous stream of fire on to the Strikes. It looked just like the Scream,only without the hair DRAGOONs, and different colors and weapons. It wrecked carnage on the Strikes, until suddenly it was stopped from slicing into one by the Chernobog who swiftly smashed one of his gigantic cleavers into the ground in front of the new unit. The red suit turned to the Chernobog and holstered both its cannons, which appeared to be the main shoulder unit of the suit. It pulled out a lance that extended and became an lance/axe type weapoon and charged at the Chernobog. Its blows manged to be deflected by the remarkable speed and agility of the Chernobog, and Sik's new found skill. Chris himself engaged in combat with Scream, dodging its DRAGOONs and firing back with his spinning rotor blades, nimbly keeping up, but just barely, swords clashing, guns blasting. The Strikes helped out when they could, dodging enemy fire, and throwing in a shot or two each at the Scream and red unit. The two suits managed to dodge most of the shots until a few actually hit their mark, claiming some armor of the VENOM suits.Suddenly, both Aegis units seperated and joined the fight with the VENOMs. George assisted Sik, and Bruce flew at Scream with sabers a-blazing. Chris and Bruce became a flurry of spinning blades and guns, blurring in vision almost as they spun their swords and beam sabers round and round, on either side of the Scream, forcing it to consistantly dodge, and fire randomly hoping to hit. The pilot seemed to be becoming confused with these asanine tactics. On the other hand, George and Sik had managed to lay down the fire on the Red unit. Sik's Ion cannon and beam cannon were laying waste to where the Red unit was about to dodge to, while George chased it with shots from both beam rifles. Finally the Scream and red unit converged together and combined their attacks. But as advanced as they were, they were quickly losing ground to the advancing quartet. Strikes started attacking as well, their enemies layed to waste all around them. The two VENOMs started to flee, but were chased mile after mile, doging endlessly to avoid rifle fire. Finally the chase led to the domed city of of Odinsphere, the Red unit blasting a hole in the outer wall, A move that astounded everyone, even the Scream unit. People, trees, small vendor stalls started flying out into Mars barren wastleand of no air. The Scream unit lashed out at the red unit, but turned its attention to the Mars Defense army, when the red unit screamed away into the city, seemingly firing on every building, house, person, and object to be seen.

"What the hell is that guy doing?! Hes killing his own people!" demanded a soldier from a Strike near the Volnixshin.

"I don't know but he's tearing the city apart!" exclaimed Chris.

"Let him! theos bastards desverve to die!" yelled another soldier, who was carelessly sjhot soon after by the Scream. The Volnixshin and Chernobog rushed into the city after the red unit while the two Aegis's and Strike arms tackled tyeh Scream. Chris and Sik followed the trail of carnage, chaos, and destruction wrought by the red unit. The Scream, managed to shoot down several other Strikes, but it was obvious the pilot was getting weary. Soon it would be defeated...

Volnixshin

So, what do you guys think so far? I know you had mentioned earlier about expanding on the size of posts, and that's taken care of. How else do you feel about the story? Anything you don't like? Do like?

Volnixshin

Hey guys, no chapter up yet, been delayed for a few months, but I promise the next chapter will be full of battle, new technologies, and hidden characters!
I hope you guys still like my series.

Volnixshin

Chris and Sik screamed into the city after the Carnage suit, watching it destroy building after building, stepping on civilains, throwing cars. This pilot was a madman. He was shooting buildings, stomping on civilians, clearly whoever was in the cockpit was a maniacal loony toon. Chris whipped out the Volnixshin's sword and charged the Carnage-making suit. It turned quickly and parried his blow. Chris broadcasted to the red unit

"What are you doing, why are you killing these innocents!" Chris slashed again, both with his sword and rotor blades. A voice came on as the unit easily dodged.

"Blood and violence run in the family, fool! Hahahaha, just like my brother, who piloted the original model of that huge one there!' The unit pointed to the Chernobog, "We kill because it gives us pleasure. And pleasure is the best thing in this universe!"

"Who the hell are you?!" Demanded Sik-Cho.

"I'm Shadrac Gray, But you will call me Carnage!" He sliced into another building while parrying Chris's next attack, stepping on fleeing civilians with glee. Sik-Cho rammed down his cleavers but missed the unit, hitting the ground instead.

"You can't defeat Carnage!' Shadrac called from a street over, his gun spewing out the flames of destruction on a hospital.

"This ends now!" Suddenly George and Bruce were on the scene, all their swords out and tackled Shadrac, but the small unit managed to escape their grasp, and slice off George's legs and arms, leaving Bruce to attack him again. The Carnage was proving to be too nimble, and agile to be caught. It's small frame was next to impossible to hold onto. Suddenly the Scream unit appeared in front of Shadrac. It seemed to be broadcasting to him. Suddenly to everyone's surprise, especially the Scream's pilot, the sword of the Carnage pierced through the back of the Scream, going straight through the cockpit. Sik, Chris, and Bruce all stared wide-eyed. George finally spoke up from his wreckage.

"Guys help, I can't move, my unit can't go on." Bruce snapped out of his awe and flew back and picked up his teammate and hurridly flew off.

"Sorry about that, it seems my fellow compatriot wanted us to leave for Saturn like the other two. But she won't be going anywhere now will she?" Shadrac could be heard laughing, chuckling as if he was enjoying a good joke. "Though, I think I'll go to Earth, to see join the other unit. What do you say boys?"

"I say you go through us first, scumbag!" Declared Chris, charging at the unit full speed, swords slashing, meeting the Carnage's blade, sparks, plasma, and light flashed everywhere, Chris was really at this, he was willing to sacrifice everything to keep this maniac from killing anymore, much less get to Earth. He swung his rotor blades at the Carnage, and finally, finally managed to score a hit, taking off the Carnages left leg from the knee down. Chris wrapped his entire body around the Carnage and flew straight up, through the cities lights and buildings, the Chernobog holding on to the other side. The Carnage struggled, but it was securly held. Blasting through the upper cieling of the city and into space, the Volnixshin let go of the Carnage and transformed into helicopter mode, but still had the beamsaber tipped rotors opened, he became a vehicle of pure destruction, ramming into the Carnage. Rotors broke off, the head of the Volnixshin tore off, but damage was dealt to the Carnage. Suddenly the Carnage's thrusters ignited. Chris managed to grab onto the Chernobog, who was still securly hanging onto the Carnage. The red unit, even with the other units attached, tore off into space, so fast, when Sik looked behind them, Mars was dissapearing, fast.

"You want to die that badly? Haha, I'll give you your wish then! I'll kill you on Earth!" Giggled Shadrac. The other two just held on, terrified that if they let go, they would be stranded in space.

MEANWHILE THE MOON OF EARTH.

Eleven and Eight had gone to the moon to pick up some supplies for their mobile suits. Suddenly an alarm went off, seemingly throughout the whole moon. Scanners popped up everywhere. Eleven rushed to the nearest screen. A small green unit was tearing up everything on the lunar surface, from buildings to ships, civilian as well. The Earth Alliance was sending out its Windams, trying to defeat the strange small unit, only to be dispatched almost as soon as they left their hangers. Eleven and Eight climbed into their custom Long Daggers, and fired up their engines. Eight went to assist in helping injured pilots, while Eleven charged the green unit. It was strange unit indeed, it was all green, very small, and from its wrists were wire-like heatrods, capable of cutting through damn-near anything. Eleven took a breath and charged the unit. It saw him, and easily sliced off his lower half of his mobile suit. Eleven shot at the unit with his rifle and railcannon, missing horribly, the unit was just too damn fast. Suddenly the unit charged away to a faraway crater, but the EA was too busy rescuing it soldiers, and helping survicors to notice. But Eleven sure did. Not one to be so easily defeated, even on the verge of destruction, Eleven stealthly chased after the lashing unit. He landed his Long Dagger ouitside the crater, put on his helmet and exited the Dagger. He floated up to the brim of the crater. Looking down, he saw a pilot exit the unit and hurry into a small outcrop of buildings, seemingly abandoned. Eleven did what came to his mind, even if it was impulsive. He took this chance and hurried down into the crater to the green unit. Looking around for the pilot, he saw them moving into a small building. Ha! Eleven thought, 'he needs a bathroom..' Eleven took this oppurtunity and climbed to the cockpit of the green unit. This pilot was a fool. He may be good at killing, but he left the cockpit wide open. Eleven climbed in and secured the hatch closed. He turned the unit on, the controls were very similar to a Dagger. The main screen flashed on, and the words Loki Battalion Venom Project-X03 Lasher appeared. Eleven looked around. This unit was sure advanced. His moniter beeped and he looked up, the enemy pilot had returned, and was trying to get in the unit with no luck. Eleven stood up the unit, which scared the pilot out of his right mind. Eleven looked down on the pilot. He called up the nearby EA base and sent them the coordinates of the pilot, then turned around and thrusted away. Damn this suit was fast. Withen moments, Eleven was far from the moon. He stopped.
"Oh damn, this thing is wack. Super speed, agility, who made this?" Eleven quickly sent a message to Eight, telling him what happened, and not to tell anyone, but meet him back at the Haven. Suddenly his unit's moniters flashed again. His moniters were picking up a very distant object, approaching at incalculable speed. His moniter intentified it as the LBVP-X06 Carnage, and it was carrying something. Eleven figured with the unit he had in his possesion, he might be able to fend off another one of its caliber. He ignited the thrusters and flew off at the unit..

Volnixshin

Hey boys and girls. My computer just deleted half my story. Sigh, so I wont have the next chapter up quite as soon as I had hoped. Here's one for saddness..

Volnixshin

Hey everybody, long time no see. The computer where I store and write my fanfic has been blue screening non-stop for months. I am planning on continual chapters, just need to take a break for a little while to find a better computer. Don't lose hope! Please?

Antares

Computer problems, Volk, we've all been there. Take your time. I at least take a look at your fic from time to time. :)
-We will not be caught by surprise!
*Almost everyone I've killed uttered similar last words.
-Then I am glad once again that you are on my side.
*They've often said that too.