Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG Discussion Thread 4

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Kylern

Re: Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG Discussion Thread 4

No I don't underestimate you Cyb, after all you sent me an insane set of PMs regarding your things... I just wanted to subduedly offer you a chance to join the folds against the Fandom. And no we want you to come along since I'm lazy too and don't want to create characters to take yours place in the storyline (hahaha).

And yes Wedge has done a lot and I'm still stunned by him wanting to buy a domain name... I would be too cheap to do something like that.

This place will continue and hopefully the second season will be even more epic than the first. You guys have been great and I hope to meet you on the other side of the Great Wall.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Zangetsu

What NPC are left without players? I could perhaps pick up one or two.
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
The Big Zabowski

Sume Gai wrote:Wedge's gone through a lot for us. He's a real trooper dealing with us bunch a crazies n a daily basis. Thanks man, you do great work. :D

Also final call for Picking up NPCs before they get 'taken care of' (once the fighting starts it may be too late)

Bian, Santi, Bushido and a few others are safe for now but anyone else without a Player is very likely to kick the bucket.
I'll take up Rachel and Taylor for the Finale. It'll help in passing the torch since I think I'm the last one here out of me and SNT that really knew what to do with our Federation Govn't in Exile.

We can have the others bite the bucket in the transition.
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)
Sume Gai

Unless you really want them I'd advise letting them go by as one of the advantages of the move will be clearing out unneeded baggage.

the current NPC count is large so I probably missed a few and I'm only listing major ones.

-Shadow (Nero's DSK guy)
-Mao Suzumia and his Squad,
-Lt. Mai Shibamura
-Ens. Mudie Shibamura
-Cmdr. James L. Kinney
-Rachel Anne
-Taylor Reese
-Herman Hoffman
-Mai Ceda Thyrad

Any not listed are either not worth mentioning or have been either Protected or slated to die no matter what. TBZ thanks, but unless you are going to adopt them permenantly I'd like to handle it for the sake of moving things along.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
The Big Zabowski

Sume Gai wrote:Unless you really want them I'd advise letting them go by as one of the advantages of the move will be clearing out unneeded baggage.

the current NPC count is large so I probably missed a few and I'm only listing major ones.

-Shadow (Nero's DSK guy)
-Mao Suzumia and his Squad,
-Lt. Mai Shibamura
-Ens. Mudie Shibamura
-Cmdr. James L. Kinney
-Rachel Anne
-Taylor Reese
-Herman Hoffman
-Mai Ceda Thyrad

Any not listed are either not worth mentioning or have been either Protected or slated to die no matter what. TBZ thanks, but unless you are going to adopt them permenantly I'd like to handle it for the sake of moving things along.
Pm'd my rationale and decided to leave them to their devices.
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)
chiku_shou

Sume Gai wrote:Any not listed are either not worth mentioning or have been either Protected or slated to die no matter what. TBZ thanks, but unless you are going to adopt them permenantly I'd like to handle it for the sake of moving things along.
Well, if you are interested -- don't be a stranger to send two or more of those deathflagged characters Nena's way. I had these really nice ideas how she could kill one of two in a flashy way. Well, that is if you are interested.
Sume Gai

unfortunately for Nena there's not many DC people that need to be killed off but I'll see about what I can do.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Zangetsu

Well for DC and Feddies, I got two that can go. Malus Hawke and Aajz Solari, I just don't really know what to do with them, and three wasted satillite launchers, isn't needed. One is enough for my purposes.

On another note, I guess I'll pick up Shadow, though he's gonna have to get a better mech (probably an ahead). I got Zangetsu, and unless omega changes his mind I think I'm getting Reimi, so might as well complete the set.
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
hellbore

I, for one, welcome this change in overlords...

I mean, kudos and cookies to Wedge for forking out to save this RPG personally. Not many people would do something like that for something like this.

So.. huzzahs all round.
On Compromise: Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
toysdream wrote:I've always been partial to the Big Cloud of Balls
Strike Zero

Sume Gai wrote: -Shadow (Nero's DSK guy)
Being the semi-official leader of the Dark Star Knights, I'd like to request that I be allowed to take this guy under my control instead. Unless of course Zangetsu really, really wants him for some reason.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Zangetsu

Well he is neccicary to Reimi and Zangetsu, thus I wanted to make sure he remained in game. I don't really care who has him, though. So, you can have him if you want Strike. I do still recomend an upgraded mech though, a Terien doesn't seam that threatening, especialy one with one weapon.
Strike Zero

Actually, if he's important to your plot, go ahead and keep him. I wouldn't want to screw anything up if I don't have to.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Zangetsu

Zangetsu just has to fight him, is all. That can be acomplished no matter if you or I control him. If ou want to know the particulars between him, Reimi, and Zangetsu you can PM me.
Wedge14

Kay, http://www.tarrrpg.net has been purchased it takes a few days to set it up tho. :P

EDIT: With great sadness i must admit that tommorrow is canada day. As a Canadian it's my duty and right to party extra hard and commit horrible crimes against nature on my liver. So I may vanish for a bit!

I saw that someone mentioned donating to help out. It isn't needed, but if anyone wants to get me stuff off my list they can kindly do so.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrdKHhy-hqM
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Cybaster

...Is it Kylern's birthday today? o_o
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Wedge14

It is, indeed! He better be getting drunk!!! Good reason too! The sites up!! :D

EDIT: For now just start moving your profiles over. We need to finish off here, first. Theres still a few more parts involved in the colony dropping plans.

Zangetsu

Isn't the site being up a reason for us all to be drinking?
Cybaster

Wedge14 wrote:It is, indeed! He better be getting drunk!!! Good reason too! The sites up!! :D

EDIT: For now just start moving your profiles over. We need to finish off here, first. Theres still a few more parts involved in the colony dropping plans.
Tried. Last I checked I didn't have Permission to post in the Approved Characters thread.
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Kylern

Yeah guys I'll be gone today and part of tomorrow. It is my 21st birthday and I'm spending the day and night in Mufreesboro with my girlfriend and yes drinking will be apart of it. I'll try to get everything on my side when I get back.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Wedge14

Have fun Kylern! And Cyb you need to post characters in the NEW characters thread.