Chapter 24: Armageddon[Earth]

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Wedge14

Chapter 24: Armageddon[Earth]

RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Wedge14

Re: Chapter 24: Armageddon[Earth]

Phobos

[Garmin Aelfhere]

The man was in his private quarters, which was sealed and only opened with a retinal scan. He finally opened the box, and read the papers inside burning them quickly.

His face grew into a twisted smile, as the effectiveness of the plan sunk into his mind. Operation Judgement, was so simplistic, yet beautifully effective. The fandom would be able to eliminate much of it's enemies instantly. With project Viking looming in the distance, they would be able to quickly put a stop to this ongoing war.

He peeled his headback and erupted in hysterical laughter, that echoed through the halls.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Sume Gai

-Martin Snow-

He tried to wrest his arm free with a twist which was still feeble compared to Lune's grasp.

"I'm not anything special, you said so yourself. I won't be missed. I'm not worth the effort to save. You are Strong, you don't need me to save her. You'd probably do better than I did anyway." He was reminded of June's discontent after reaching the island.

After a few tense, quite moments Martin finally looked up at Morpheus. "Do you really think that there's anything I can do to truly help her?" His eyes were pleading yet his voice was resigned.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Cybaster

-Masamune-

"!!!!!!" x_O

That Masamune completely didn't expect --- and could never hope to. As Elya kissed his cheek, Masamune simply stopped and widened his eye at Elya, as if stunned, followed by a blank blink...then another...and then another. Now that was completely out of left field for him.

And then he, too, was blushing profusely.

"Y-you..." Masamune stammered, scratched his helmet after awhile, and glanced sideways left and right rapidly --- he certainly hoped nobody saw that --- as his voice lowered gently. "You're welcome, Elya."

-Morpheus and Lune-

"What is 'saving' someone, Martin Snow? How do you define 'saving' someone? If your definition of 'saving' someone is to save them from physical danger, rescue them from someone intending to harm them or from a fatal predicament, then all saving is..." Morpheus raised an index finger and wagged it towards Martin briefly. "...Is to shelter them from what one can see; What one can smell, hear, notice would endanger them. That is a very shallow definition, however, and not nearly enough in these trying times --- because most dangers are not purely substantial, Martin, they cannot be seen, and hence in most cases cannot be confronted as readily as physical danger. No: what I'm talking about in regards to June is not simply to rescue her from Jaburo..."

Lune's grip on Martin's arm loosened at that as she bit her lip sardonically.

"...It is to save her soul as well, from Lelouch Lamperouge, who had martyred himself in vain, finds it lacking, and now seeks to rectify his complete failure by taking June with him. Lelouch seeks even in death to lure June to her death; Her soul must be saved as well as her body, and neither me nor Emily could ever do that, Martin Snow --- because she trusts you as the only person left she could remotely trust in this world, only you have been on both sides of the looking glass as a Black Knight and not, and have seen it all. Only you are capable of reaching out to her and pulling her from the brink she is walking towards."

-Shuu-

Jaburo.

You've certainly taken me for a run, Dorel Richter. You and your SPARTAN Project.

Within this rainforest somewhere is your precious hidden base, your clones, your plans, your demented vision...

And the Template.

You've sought to hide from me, and from those that had deemed you obsolete. You struggle to defy your fate by surrounding yourself with the soulless. By trying to grasp any desperate connection you can.

But your efforts will soon be in vain, Richter.

Because, Dorel Richter, this is the dead end, the day when everything you tried to build, everything you've done in the name of your ambitions, it's the day when it all amounts to nothing.

This is the Beginning of the End...
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Kylern

-Kylern-

The ship was out to sea and quickly he transmitted the coordination data to the bridge in order to help guide them to their target. Kylern dipped his head a little to the ground and said a few words before standing up. "I'm going to save her and I'm going to make sure those bastards never make it home..." And with that he grabbed his EX-Gear and started to put it on. The light skeletal like armor easily fit around him with the last piece of equipment being the helmet. Unlike the ones in the Macross F anime this helmet was full and its visor was completely tinted. It also easily intergrated into his own personal hardware and he found himself linked up to a series of sensors and gauges.

"This thing is pretty damn cool... I feel like the Terminator..." He laughed slightly as he aimed the Canister Rifle straight ahead. "I am not going to fail for I am a Ghost, I am not going to surrender for I am a Ghost, I am not going to die for I am a Ghost. And my opponent shall die for I am a Ghost..." This haunting oath was made all the more creepy cause he no longer looked like an Ex-university student turned Gundam pilot, but a special operations soldier.

-Ryder-

He watched his partner with a bit of interest. This kid was rather cute in how he got so excited over something small... But then again it was one of those Other Worlders, maybe they were all rather odd, at least the ones he had met. But he did look up to see a girl staring at the gear and motioned for her to come down.

"You want a closer look come down. No need to be scared of me."
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Sume Gai

-Martin Snow-

with Lune's grip loosened Martin was finally able to pull his hand free. He placed it across his leg, hand dangling limply between his knee as red droplets fell from it. At the same time Martin lowered his head again. This time Morpheus' words got through. Martin's past deeds were all part of the same self-destructive joke; but all through that Martin had kept going for one reason or another, now that reason was June. 'save her soul?' Martin didn't understand the idea on an intellectual level but on some subconscious level Martin was reminded of his own desire to see June Smile again. With that he looked up again.

"I'll try... Try to help her. I'll give up everything I have to her and that includes my very life. I don't care what happens to me but I want her to be happy."

Martin was sealing himself into a binding pact. He would do anything for June and ask for nothing in return.

-Midori Ashita-

She hadn't intended to attract any attention thus it was to her surprise when she was invited down by one of the pilots of the Invader. it took less than a second of consideration before with a quick nod she hoisted herself over the railing and jumped straight down.

The fall wouldn't have been lethal no mater what but most people would avoided that jump for fear of breaking their legs. Midori however didn't even hesitate and landed rather gracefully and uninjured. Striding towards the possibly surprised Ryder Midori reached uot ith a green gloved hand and offered a Greeting.

"Hi I'm Midori, Midori Ashita, you're Ryder right?"
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

Kylern

-Ryder-

"Lt. Commander Ryder of the 3rd Special Ops Wolf Dragoon squadron. Nice to meet you Miss Ashita." He had watched the jump but had seen other people do it to when they wanted to be cool. So he wasn't as surprised as she might have hoped. "So your the pilot of that awkard GN-X? Interesting machine to say the least." He asked her a question while he pulled his own EX-Gear out of a chest and started to attach it to his body. His model was more like those used by VF-25 pilots and had the traditional style helmet.

-Nowe-

His exclusion from the current operation was depressing but the Ahead pilot got over it quickly. He would just do some training over the bay using his new machine.
Cybaster

-Emily-

Emily glanced around the whole time as she sat meekly in the transport hold, <_<ing and >_>ing in regular intervals. Now that Kylern mentioned it, he did resemble a Terran Ghost from StarCraft, right down to that oversized rifle and the visor, and as he sat Emily shuddered as Kylern began talking like one accordingly as well. Emily shrugged, not knowing what to think of that; They're the heroes, as Kylern told her, but if Kylern wandered anywhere near Korea in that suit he'd probably be mobbed to death by wave after wave of hardcore SC players so it wasn't a good idea, and Emily had to wonder if he could cloak, as well.

The more pressing matter, however, was that there was an odd feeling in the air of someone probing at them from afar; Some kind of instinct washing over them. Emily felt it before, weaker, but now it was more prevalent, and in a moment she suddenly realized how familiar that feeling was --- someone was sensing them. It was the same thing she felt of that Dark Star Reaper she and Maya fought earlier.

And that meant...

"This ain't good, Kylern," Emily shook her head and gawked at the Terran Ghost. "I think we should've cast Nondetection somehow before heading this way, but it might be too late now...I can feel it. They know we're coming."
Sume Gai

-Midori Ashita-

Midori didn't seem to mind whether he was surprised or not. Had he bothered to ask he would have found she had jumped because it was 'the quickest way' and had no concern for the danger. She crosed her arms as she looked over towards the MP-X Ryder had indicated.

"yep, We had an unused GN-X frame around so they gutted it and made it a testing platform for Mirror particles. the MP-X has done pretty well so far and I've heard they might produce some kind of variant if it keeps doing well."

With a warm smile Midori returned her attention to Ryder in his EX-gear. "Now if i may ask what's that neat looking armor you guys have? Can it actually fly?"

Kylern

-Ryder-

"This is the combat pilot power armor known as the EX-Gear. Its sort of like a cross between a powered combat armor and an escape craft. So yes it can fly and pretty well at that." He snapped his into position around his frame and placed the helmet on. "Pretty snazzy huh? It offers anti-ballistics protection, increased strength, agility, flight capablity, and cockpit intergration. All VF pilots in LC were issued them, want one cause we have one more left." At least until he convinced ole Bian to mass produce a version and outfit a squad. If DC had special troops outfitted in these things would have gone easier during that last battle.

-Kylern-

He had put his weapon away and stared down at the girl investigating him and putting something together in her mind. He couldn't tell what but he knew it was geeky from the look on her face. He didn't mind if he looked the part, now he had to play the part.

Her next look was also readable... She was worried and he knew why. "I know Emily..." They couldn't detect him but that didn't mean the rest of these guys were probed. But unlike her it didn't bother him due to some unknown confidence. He felt for the first time ready for this... maybe cause he had faith he would get her back.

"Yeah but they don't know our determination. Besides the fact we know they know cancels out their bonus for us being flat footed, but I do cause I'm can't be scryed." He put his thumb up and then turned it into a victory sign. "Keep your hopes up and remember we are the heroes here and we will rescue a fellow PC cause she's apart of this Katet." He added his own little nerdiness to his comment as well as try to keep it on her level. This was fun and made him miss long Saturday sessions in the basement of the dorm hall.
Cybaster

-Camilla and June-

Jaburo

"Open," Camilla Greye only needed to say it once. The heavy double blast doors in front of her, in one of the many buildings underground in the Earthbound SNRI's hidden headquarters in South America, obediently slid open with a slight, quick hiss as Camilla stood in the middle of a brightly lit, titanium-built corridor, hands in her pants pockets, looking apprehensive and stern in her expression. In a matter of seconds, the doors slid open completely, revealing a long corridor beyond with steel grating floors, blue lighting on the sides of the ceiling, and blue-tinted glass windows lining the entirety of the walkway towards what Camilla knew lay beyond. Accordingly, the apprehensive look was a front; A practiced, diplomatic look designed for one purpose only --- to convince someone of her sincerity even though, in all honesty, she didn't believe a word she was about to say.

Not even when those above her stressed her importance for some unknown reason.

At the other end of the walkway was another pair of tan-tinted double blast doors, and Camilla paused for a moment as she stared at the doors; She closed her eyes, picturing what the other side of the doors must look like, and for a moment felt the corridor around her; All of the DR and Hardness of titanium and bulletproof glass, the lighting, and the various goings-ons around the base that were purely there for filler. But most of all...Camilla felt the unease and fear welling out from the other side of the doors, and the feeling made Camilla smirk widely for a moment before returning to her apprehensive, practiced look. The same word soon opened those doors as well in the same manner, Camilla's voice being recognized by the computers --- followed by another of the same-looking doors some distance behind it, then another, and another. Finally, as the fifth and last door opened, Camilla sighed and walked forward, into the chamber beyond.

The walkway of doors ended in a large, puck-shaped room with bright white, thin lights lining the sides of the floor and a large, pulsing white generator of some sort above the center of the room; The circular floor was made of grey smooth plates, as were the walls, ending in a cylindrical pedestal at the very center of the ground. Camilla shook her head, looking up, as the doors closed behind her again; On this pedestal was a series of intersecting, ring-like machinery, one of the rings perpendicular to the floor, the other two spinning and rotating erratically while trailing bursts of blue-lit energy with a tranquil hum, powered and maintained by the generator above; The size of which certainly denoted its importance, as the rings were reserved for but the most priviledged --- or dangerous --- of prisoners.

Floating in the middle of the rings, held spread-eagle by Anti-Grav Wristbands and Leg Manacles that magnetically held her in place, was June Uzuki.

As she stared at Camilla while the Munchkin Lord paced around the walkway surrounding her with heavy steps, June bit her lip and fought to fight back the unease and doubt she now felt in her heart. What was Camilla going to do to her --- to her baby? From what Camilla had said earlier, June shuddered as she thought of herself as a bargaining chip; Again, to be used to Camilla's ends, and probably the ends of whoever sent her, as well. She dreaded to think that this was her fate, to be used over and over again, and afterwards...then what? June narrowed her eyes, swallowing her bitterness over the entire deal; She hated being helpless even moreso, and it seemed to be destined that she could never choose her own fate.

Camilla stopped in front of her again, and June stared back at her. She wished, for a moment, that Martin Snow would come save her from her own fate, but as quickly as the thought came, June dismissed it derisively; It was wrong, and knowing so, she had driven him away for Lelouch even after Lelouch died. He was probably away hundreds of miles by now, having realized how free he suddenly was without a burden like her and that ultimately, he was better off without her. Who could June trust now?

"I trust you are made comfortable, Miss Uzuki?" Camilla asked with a tone that was somewhere between teasing and sarcasm. June restrained the urge to spit in Camilla's face for it. "I apologize if our hospitality here isn't to par with your regal standards."

"Tell that to the concierge, b****."

Camilla's eyes barely managed to keep from flinching in anger; She started pacing counterclockwise around June again, arms shifting behind her back. "Oh, no, don't get me wrong, Miss Uzuki; We're not tyrants. I'll send in a ticket to have your accomodations refurnished---"

"Save it."

Silence. June frowned loudly. "What do you want from me?"

"I'm just curious why, after all that happened, I'd find you on Aidoneus Island of all places, Miss Uzuki..." Camilla kept pacing slowly, her voice collected. "...Working with the DC against the Fandom and us. Cowering under the very same people that killed---"

June's glare turned nearly murderous. "Do not speak his name, b****. You've got no right."

"I'm sure." Camilla stopped in front of June again, turning towards her pensively. "But why join them, June, even though you saw in plain sight how they killed him, shot him down, and your comrades as well? I'm sure you know better than that, and have better things to do with your pride than to beg his murderers for asylum."

"I'd rather be with them than side with you."

A pause. Camilla started pacing clockwise. "That's a fair enough sentiment, I suppose." Camilla sighed; Sneaking a Natural 20 into her Diplomacy check sounded like a very good idea right now. "But you have to look at the facts, Miss Uzuki, and that's only this: We're all you've got if you're hoping to get some measure of justice for Lamperouge. We're the only ones that'd be willing to help you finish what he started and attain his vision of a renewed, purified Fandom and bring his murderers to justice. We're not your enemies if you don't want us to be. You really should stop holding onto this view that we're your enemies; That's what the Fandom wants you to think."

June said nothing.

"You've got nobody left, June---" Camilla continued at that. "---Except for us. We care about the Earth Sphere, too...this includes the people the Fandom claims to protect. We want what's best for them---"

"Just so as long as you can call the tune?" June snapped back. "Why do you even care?"

"Look. We can stand here and debate semantics all day long," Camilla stopped in front of June, wagging a finger in disapproval. "Or you can open your eyes to what both the DC and Fandom want of you. You think we want to use you, June, that's why you're defensive;" At that, June rolled her eyes derisively. "I'll be honest with you: You're right. This is a war --- we must use whatever we can get or we lose. But this also means that while our goals intersect, we're perfectly willing to help you as your ally, because it's give-and-take. We understand this, June. We're prepared to help you fight the Fandom---"

June's thoughts momentarily turned to her baby --- the fruit of her passion, the one thing that relied on her too much. "What makes you think---"

"Just roll a Listen check and listen to me; Take 20 on it if you have to. You want to fight the Fandom, June, because they're just as responsible in taking everything away from you as the DC is --- and you know that they'll never leave you alone, once they find out. And they will --- that Fandom monster spotted you, and chances are they've reported your survival to Aelfhere already." Camilla smirked. "They know who Lelouch was and they're counting on him to die. I'll tell you this. Your other Black Knights are dead as well, June Uzuki; Aelfhere had them murdered after you and Martin left. Hey, come on---" Camilla snapped her head upwards as June, suddenly feeling a sense of shock at what Camilla said --- the Black Knights, murdered? All of them? --- lowered her head and her eyes gained a blank, stunned look, unable to take it all in, and Camilla snapped her fingers a few times to regain her attention. "What'd you honestly expect? As long as the Sterlings live, Lelouch Lamperouge is a rebel to the Fandom cause --- and that makes his Black Knights all accomplices. That's something called High Treason, June; You don't get spared from that kind of thing. The Sterlings have never been known for any sort of ability to forgive."

Silence.

"So the Fandom aren't your allies; They'll be your hunters until the end of days, now that they know. But what of the DC? Do you think they'll actually honestly help you?"

"At least they haven't lied to everyone for years like your Federation did---"

"Lies, Miss Uzuki?" Camilla swung to the other side and glanced sideways, giving June her own glare of anger --- with the growing passion in Camilla's own voice, even she almost believed her own words now. "We might be cheats and liars, but we've been nothing but forthwith with you during your 'stay' here, haven't we? Why don't you ask the DC who honestly lies more to you, June Uzuki --- us, who're honestly trying to help you even though we've outright admitted that yes, we do intend to use you to fight this war, or the DC...who really offered you asylum just to keep an eye on you and prevent you from ruining their war?"

June paused, as she suddenly thought back to Lelouch's meeting with Morpheus, then reaching Aidoneus, and kept hidden in the barracks...and her heart skipped a beat as if something connected in shock. She knew Camilla was lying through her teeth somehow, but June couldn't help it; Camilla's words seemed to coincide with her own suspicions in turn. "...I don't believe you! Stop lying to me!"

Camilla started pacing clockwise around the pedestal again. "You're saying that, but we both know I'm right, June. Morpheus was a former Plantagenetan Three member, one of Lelouch's elite guard before he bought into Bian Zoldark's lies and defected." And the Roleplayer...he'll get his in the end, just like Emily will. Once Emily comes to save June like a moth to the flame, we'll have our vengeance against the Roleplayers. "He knows what exactly you're capable of and what kind of damage to both the Fandom and DC you can do, if you put your heart to it. He kept you there, then put you on the back burner to keep an eye on you; When the time comes he'll surely use you to rally Fandom dissidents to Zoldark, but other than that...He knows Zoldark couldn't afford to have a second Lamperouge Rebellion on his hands. You remotely try to break free...well, you figure it out, June. And Zaine Kamiya? Where do I even begin? He killed Lelouch twice, and he won't take the chance that he'll have to kill him a third time --- once he finds out, he'll kill you, and that's if he doesn't use you like Morpheus intended to---"

"Shut up!" June cried out angrily, feeling herself wavering slightly; While she wouldn't give Camilla the satisfaction...was it all true?

"And that lovestruck fool Martin Snow...oh, there's honestly no bigger liar than him here. In the span of a single day he's lied to you more than I ever did." Camilla finally nodded --- and June's blood ran cold as she mentioned Martin's name. "Did you really think he honestly waited for Lelouch to die before confessing those feelings for you? He told Midrenn Saphotte, before Lamperouge attacked Aidoneus, and he always resented Lelouch for having you first, June Uzuki --- that's why Midrenn didn't trust him with you, and rightfully so. I'd know; Why'd you think Midrenn came to me in the first place? Oh yes, he lied to you about so many things; He wanted Lelouch dead, just as much as Aelfhere did. And after Lelouch died, Martin knew he had to get you away from the Fandom with him before anyone found out..."

June bit her lip angrily. "Shut up..."

"---His brother was part of the DC, June! He knew that if there was a safe place he could have you all to himself, it was on Aidoneus Island, if nothing else his brother would give him refuge from the rest of the Fandom for desertion, and he knew that Morpheus would want you on that island and would help him out. He'd have done it, even if Midrenn hadn't pushed him forward---"

June sneered, wavering slightly in her voice. "Shut up...!"

"And I'm sure he knew Zaine would kill Lelouch a second time, too! He didn't sortie then, did he? You had an excuse, but what was his? June, you claim I'm the liar --- who has more to gain from having you? Everything up until now, all a scheme by Martin Snow and a ruse to win your heart and have you to himself, even if it'd have you living with your mortal enemy for the rest of your life! June, wake up! Know who your real allies are, and you know you need our help!!!"

"Shut up!!!"

Then there was silence as June snapped her head forward dramatically, staring at Camilla, pouting angrily and eyes beginning to well with tears of disbelief --- her head reeled with everything Camilla told her, with all the suspicion and accusations she was throwing around. It all came back, of course, to what Camilla wanted --- and as June stared at Camilla, panting heavily, she knew she couldn't believe anything Camilla said. But she couldn't help nonetheless feeling uncertain and wistful, the fact that she was alone, and with so many accusations around her filling her with doubt. Who could June Uzuki trust now, indeed? With so many of her own suspicions coming to light and coinciding with Camilla's words, what was right and what wasn't? Morpheus, Zaine, Aelfhere, Midrenn...and Martin. Even Lelouch.

Who had been true to her, really? Who hadn't been using her for their own ends?

June only knew one answer, and as she recomposed herself and forcefully raised her head, staring defiantly at Camilla, she shook her head; Camilla was certainly not one of them. "Even if everyone is lying to me," June said in a low, yet fierce voice. "I trust you even less, b****. I'll never join you."

This time, Camilla's eyes did narrow --- and her entire features contorted in fury, as Camilla only barely held back the sudden urge to give in to her hatred, draw her Lightsaber and strike June down for her insolence, her Master and Iron Mask be damned. Besides, Camilla never believed a single word she said anyway; Her Master had been the one who insisted June be brought to him, but all Camilla actually wanted June for was to make Morpheus and Martin bring Emily to her in exchange. And once Camilla defeated, captured and brought Emily to Livingstone...it wouldn't matter anymore if Camilla killed June or not, Camilla was sure with a certain amount of satisfying glee. If she could be the one to capture Emily, Iron Mask would never regain Livingstone's favor ever again; Heck, Livingstone and Richter might even let Camilla be the one to strike Iron Mask down herself.

Even though Camilla's fists clenched and she was about to carry out her urge, however, Camilla's breathing deepened, and she remembered; Not now, not yet. As she forcefully calmed down...Camilla looked up again, stared into June's eyes, and shook her head with a sigh. "Suit yourself. Think on it, though. We're the only people you have who'd be willing to help avenge Lelouch all the same." At that, Camilla turned around and mouthed that word, causing the doors to slide open in front of her and June, one after another with quick hisses. Taking a few steps forward, Camilla stopped for a moment and glanced back, turning her head left.

"It might take some time before your trouble ticket gets answered."

Then Camilla walked forward, and vanished into the walkway again with light strides and her arms behind her back; As June could only shake her head in thought, the doors closed, and soon she was left alone once more.
Strike Zero

- The Reapers -

A simple ping was all there was that sounded through the submarine's command bridge, yet it was also a heavy indicator for the coming battle, for it was the sound of a radar terminal as it detected the approach of an enemy vessel, on course directly for the Reaper's ship. Gabriel strode over to he terminal and smiled as he examined it. "The long-range radar probes seem to have done their job. One enemy ship is en route to our position. Undoubtedly, this is the Gundam team."

Hanzo hmph'd. "My senses are always correct, Gabriel."

"And so they are," the pale man returned. He faced the armored man and rested a singe hand on his left hip. "The only question that remains... what do you intend to do about the vessel? This submarine is in no way a match to that mighty warship of theirs."

"I intend to do nothing about that ship," Hanzo answered levely. "To conquer one's enemy, one must first understand them, and I understand that all-out warfare is not their primary objective. But of course, you too understand this?"

"Indeed," Gabriel murmured thoughtfully, folding his arms. "Obviously, they are after their dear friend. After all, who could give up such a fair lady such as Rena to the likes of us? They will attempt to board, most likely with some sort of medium-sized submersible."

"They will first have to get by Diablous," Hanzo continued. "So long as we stay submerged, threats from the surface will be negligible. This will leave him free to launch in this ship's single ZnO type mobile suit. Any interlopers approaching us directly will be intercepted, their approach compromised."

"But, of course, they will likely find the means by which to slip by and board the ship," Gabriel sighed with a wave of his hand. "Which means that we too will be made to fight. Things will not be so simple as the island battle; we have already shown them what we are capable of... so those coming to fight the two of us will likely be strong as well. Warriors of our caliber are in seemingly no short supply amongst their ranks. Oh, I do hope that Emily Stormgunner is one among them... how I wish to see what her blood looks like..."

"The most viable point to gain access to the ship..." Hanzo interrupted before Gabriel could delve too deep into his perverse fantasies. "Is via the forward mobile suit bays, which they will likely force their way into. However, from there are only two passages which lead directly to the crew quarters where the young girl is being held. That is where we will make their stand against them. We will cut them off at both points and stop them in their pursuit."

Gabriel chuckled. "Even if they outnumber us... I am confident in our ability to match them head-to-head. Your Tenreppu Zenshou will be especially effective in these tight corridors... no room for them to dodge and evade. And of course... I have no intention of letting them pass either. Everything will proceed perfectly."

Between the two of them, the plan was confirmed. With that, a heavy pause settled in over the room. Until...

"...But surely that is not all you have planned?" Gabriel queried. "Things wouldn't be nearly as fun without some sort of twist."

"That..." Hanzo rumbled. "Is where the second portion of my plan comes into play. Listen carefully, Gabrel..."
Last edited by Strike Zero on Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
hellbore

- Jacob/Sara -

The two pilots sat in silence waiting for the operation to begin. Sara busied herself with diagnostics of the TE Engine, while Jacob ran through different simulations in his head. This would be his first underwater sortie and he wanted to be ready. Something about this mission seemed off to him, and while he recognised its necessity, he still couldn't shake the feeling that they were falling into some sort of trap.

- Juuso/Leon -

The two officers had watched the Phobos depart the island for space, Garmin Aelfhere along with it. Juuso had of course heard of Tyber Zann's resounding success in the Moon and knew that Aelfhere was also up to something, probably Victious Sterling's something. Leon turned to Juuso as the Musaka-Class cruiser shrunk from view and asked, "What do you think Sterling and Aelfhere are up to, Juuso?"

After a moment the silver-haired major replied, "I don't know. Whatever it is, ti will probably be incredibly lethal. Sterling knows what he wants, and knows exactly how to get it."
On Compromise: Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
toysdream wrote:I've always been partial to the Big Cloud of Balls
Omega

-Zaine Kamiya/Lucia Kamiya-

After a bit, the two found a lounge to speak in... Then they began to catch up, each twin taking great care to leave out what would upset the other twin. Of course, they could tell that they were keeping secrets from each other, but after a little bit, they decided to reveal the more painful memories they had...

"So... you had friends in the Fandom that were killed..." Lucia asked before yawning... She had of course placed the Haro on the table before sitting down.

"Hm? If you're tired, i'll take you to some quarters you could sleep in..." Lucia nodded, then found herself picking up the Haro as Zaine led her out of the lounge and towards the quarters given to the Gundam Team. After a bit, they went into the room Zaine would normally use. "Here, you can sleep without anyone to bother you... but just in case..."

Zaine then turned his gaze to the Haro. "Keep her company, 'kay Haro?" After that, Zaine walked out and left Lucia and the little orb alone, where she soon laid down on the bed, and drifted off to sleep... with the Haro near the pillow.

-Zaine Kamiya-

He decided then to go explore the base, his mind clouded by the thoughts of what his sister had divulged to him.

'Sis certainly had a lot to do while we were seperated...'

Then came the odd sensation that someone was behind him...

-Lucia Kamiya-

Her dreams had been peaceful for a bit... but then the nightmare of her brother's death came back to her... "Brother... no..." Lucia said in her sleep, terror having crept into her voice.
Sume Gai

Sume Gai

Rather than return straight away Gai circled the areas of the island where Combat had taken place. Work crews were still cleaning up several areas but most of the salvagable machines had been brought in already. As he was passing the place where Zaraki and Zangetu had fought 'something' caught his eye.

The armorlion Landed and Gai climbed out; what he'd found was bits of Gundainum that had been chipped off during the fight. The pieces were too small to be for the repair crews to bother recovering them. They would not be usefull on an MS However Gai had different ideas. He placed a rescue beacon that would blink a bright, white light among the peices he wanted before turning and getting back on the Armorlion. He needed to see a man about this idea.

-Underground hanger 3-

"Hurry up, We gotta get dis ding back togeder quick."

The 009GS after being recovered was moved to the Under ground hanger that housed the DC's Secret G-Stone project. The dark skinned Apollo was overseeing it's repairs. He wanted the machine ready ASAP and to that end had gotten premission to canabalize a couple of salvagable Mk II Ms. Their parts were desended from this machine and as such would work perfectly if installed properly.

-Midori Ashita-

Midori Took a long moment or two to consider Kyle's offer and looked a bit disappointed when she gave her answer.

"I'd love to try it out but I can't wear something like that inside the MP-X. Besides it'd probably be better if you left it onbaord in case those Dip Sticks try something funny. Maybe I'll try one later though."

-Hallen Altair-

About that time the Valhalla Slipped below the waves. The ship was getting closer to it's target point. The crew aboard could likely feel the ship slow a bit as it moved from the air to the water.

"Begin pinging the active sonar"

With those words the Valhalla sent a loud wave of sound into the water around it. The ping would bounce off the Vosgulov and in seconds give the reapers exact location. This was not without risk though. In submarine warfare it would give away your own position however this time that risk was worth it. The Reapers, it was already assumed, expected them so there was no element of surprise to lose; In additionthe ping would be audable through the enemy sub's hull likely giving Rena an even clearer signal that a rescue was on it's way.

Omega

-Rena Lanford-

After a few minutes Rena began to hear a strange 'ping'... aftre a few moments, her expression brightened... her way out was here.

"I knew you'd come..." She then held her V-Crystal Shard close, hopefully conveying the hope and joy she felt, knowing he was here to save her.
Strike Zero

- The Reapers -

"It would seem..." Gabriel murmured, having observed the Valhalla's attempt to locate them, "that their ship is capable of traveling underwater. Most interesting."

"Even so, it makes no difference," Hanzo replied, retaining the utmost calm. "The Valhalla can take no action against us if they want to see their companion safe. We, on the other hand, are burdened by no such limitations." He took two steps forward. "Computer: proceed with anti-ship initiative. Take them out."

"Acknowledged."

The computer automatically tracked the sonar wave's point of origin and retaliated, launching eight torpedoes directly at the Valhalla. The projectiles cut through the water with impressive speed, leaving long, thin trails of air in their wakes.

Hanzo tapped the side of his helmet, triggering the COM set he wore on the side of his ear. "Diablous, launch at once. Intercept any who attempt to close and destroy them."

A low growl was all that Hanzo got in response. However, one of the submarine's forward hatches opened, and a ZnO in its mobile armor mode shot out into the blue with a ready and prepared Diablous at the helm. It took up position in front of the submarine and proceeded to wait.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
chiku_shou

-Nena Trinity+Purple Haro-(-Hawaii base-Hangars-)

"You're leaving without us?" she puffed her cheeks, peering up at them from under long eyelashes. She only had a lukewarm interest on actually boarding the Phobos but since only the Honour Guard had been allowed onboard... That should include her shouldn't it? But then why was the Phobos leaving?

Now that Raven was recovering in the sickbay the two Trinities seemed to been grounded again. This was the second time in a very short timeframe and it had started to make Nena very angry.
Kylern

-Kylern-

As the sonar went off it became apparent it was time to roll. "Right folks time to get our girl back. I want the Musha, MP-X, and the Cerberus to keep them company. I don't care what you do as long as you don't sink the ship. Emily, the Lt. Commander and myself will do the rest. I can't tell you what I plan to do for security reasons but lets just say those bastards won't know what hit them..." He laughed knowing that unlike them he couldn't be probed. This made him the perfect secret keeper and those DSRs wouldn't know the real plan until it hit them.

-Ryder-

"You heard the kid lets get out there and who them why the Gundam team is to be feared!" With that he climbed up into the cockpit of the Invader and looked back at the extra room up here. There was a co-pilot seat which Kylern would be in and some sitting space behind them for their little Jedi friend.

Kylern got up into his position and grinned at the surprise he had for those DSR guys. Clutching the V-Crystal he tried to direct his thoughts to Rena the best he could in hopes she would follow his lead.

"We will launch last guys. Good luck and remember not to destroy that ship, though disabling it is within bounds." And with that the operation started with Ryder wondering what his partner was thinking.
Sume Gai

-Valhalla-

A deep computer voice reacted to the launch of torpedoes immediatly

"Torpedoes in the water; count 8. Impact in 15 seconds."

Hallen remained arms crossed and calm.

"Launch countermeasures and ready Protect Shade."

With that the tubes that normally held Bart Missiles opened and from them small devices were launched. These devices created Large numbers of bubbles to simulate the sound of a Submarine's screw and lead torpedoes away. These countermeasures drew 6 of the 8 off target and they impacted the devices resulting in mutual destruction.

The remaining two were closing fast towards the bow Nothing could stop them from hitting. They rammed headlong into the Protect shade and although they didn't hit the vibrations from their explosions still rattled the ship. Hallen remained upright even as Sylvia was nearly thrown from her seat. The reapers were partly right, The Valhalla couldn't risk attacking their ship however to dismiss it as impotent would be a terrible mistake on their parts.

"Miss Ral issue launch orders. ODIN, prepare to ram the enemy vessel and use Plasma Hold."

"YESSIR", "roger" the pair responded instantly and at the same time. The Valhalla's engines revved up and sent the ship hurtling straight at the enemy sub. Their intent was not to destroy or even damage the ship rather they'd use the Protect Shade's secondary function to Hold the other ship still an easy task considering the difference in the power of their respective engines.

-Midori Ashita-

"Lets show these Reefers what they're dealing with."

with those words Midori rushed over to her machine and Lifted off the deck. Rather than the usual catapult which would be useless underwater the mechs would leave the ship through a pressurized Service hatch on the underside. This meant they could launch quicker and without going through a set of airlocks. Midori was the first out and quickly caught sight of the ZnO.

"So you came out to play eh? come on."

The MPL slid into position and fired a Slug at the Machine. It was slowed by the water but still had a good deal of punch.

Sume Gai

Gai landed on an elevator and after confirming his Identity Was lowered down to Underground hanger 3. He was in luck, the man he sought was there. Ordering people about to repair the 009GS. Gai landed the Armorlion in an empty berth and weaved his way over to the Dark skinned man with Dreadlocks.

"Hey Apollo you got a minute?"

After checking off something on a clipboard Apollo turned to Gai and greeted him enthusiastically.

"Yah Mon, watcha need?"

"Well I was flying around out there and..." Gai explained about finding the gundanium and what he thought could be done with it. Apollo nodded at several places as the tale went on. "...so could it be done?"

"Ah dat's a good idea mon I'll talk to someone in Metalurgy n' see if dey can do dat."

"Thanks It may not be much but a little extra could go a long way in helping if we ever face situation like the one before."

With that Gai excused himself and left.

-Hawaii (sorry Strike you missed your chance and I need these now)-

As the Phobos left Another ship landed this one a small transport. aboard were Three very Special machines MPs were sent out to notify bothe Raven Sterling and the trinities that their new mechs had come.