TARRRPG: Chapter 23: Gründe [Earth]

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Strike Zero

Re: TARRRPG: Chapter 23: Gründe [Earth]

- Strike, Stellar, Elya -

"You want to go after them now?" Strike asked incredulously in response to Kylern's plan. He shook his head. "Right now it's suicide... we don't have nearly enough people to mount an effective attack." He paused. "But then again... I suppose that's all the more reason to give you all the help you can get. Count me in too. You'll have the Delta Gundam at your side."

Stellar stepped forward. "I'll come with you to--"

"No." Strike ordered, stopping her dead. "I know those Federation girls fixed you up, but I'm not about to have you go in and fight that bastard again. Leave this one to me."

Stellar hesitated, but then nodded reluctantly.

"Good girl. Wish me luck." With that, Strike left with Kylern, Emily and Kirie to prepare the still-functioning Delta for takeoff.

Elya, meanwhile, accompanied Masamune as he made for the infirmary, still holding his hand. She didn't say anything for a while, but eventually...

"Masamune? Uh... th-thank you... thank you for rescuing me," she stammered out. Her gaze drifted to the floor and her cheeks tinged pink in color. "You... you were so cool back there..."

- The Reapers -

When Gabriel found Hanzo, it was in the empty mobile suit launch bay that used to house the custom Ahead. There the armored Reaper stood, unmoving, seeming to gaze off at nothing at all. Gabriel could tell that he was lost in some sort of deep concentration. But, he decided to interrupt him anyway. "There you are..." he greeted, strolling up to him. "What are you doing hiding out in this place?"

Hanzo did not reply. He did not even so much as budge.

Gabriel sighed, then smiled. "What's the matter? Still upset about the loss of your precious Ahead? All we have to do is make the call, and they'll send us replacement units at a moment's notice. You know that."

"That is not what perturbs me," Hanzo finally replied.

"Then what?"

The samurai glanced back over his shoulder. "A disturbance in the current of the world. Something is disrupting it. I believe an enemy force will soon descend upon us."

Gabriel cocked an eyebrow. "Oh, really? I look forward to it. Perhaps I'll be able to meet that interesting Strike Zero once again."

"You mean the one who injured you? It still surprises me that there was a member among the who could catch you off guard as he did."

Gabriel nodded. "It was indeed unusual. Normally I'm able to sense the essence of those around me... but that young man managed to sneak up on me without me noticing at all."

"From what I've heard, he's supposed to be a fairly normal human being. Naturally his presence would not be as strong as his comrade."

"Pressure or difference in presence is not a factor, Hanzo. Every detail of the world should be exposed to me, no matter how small. Yet his was a different story. It's as though... he wasn't even there."

"Interesting," Hanzo remarked.

"Quite," Gabriel replied. He turned to leave. "If enemies are indeed coming, we best be prepared. We certainly don't want to disappoint them for round two."
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
hellbore

- Jacob/Sara -

As everyone began making plans for a rescue mission, Sara unexpectedly spoke up after being quiet for so long. "I'll go too," she said loudly in a trembling voice. "The thought of such a sweet girl in the hands of the monsters you've described, I have to help her."

"Sara!" Jacob said, quite startled by the outburst. "Your exhauted from the battle just now. You need rest..."

"But Rena might not..." interjected Sara, leaving the unpleasant thought unfinished.

"Leave it to me," replied Jacob, Sara's feelings becoming clearer. "I'll pilot the Cerberus. You can support me. I just need to swing by the infirmary. You prepare the Cerberus. Make sure it's in Form G."

"But your arm...!"

"I'll be fine, Sara. Just worry about Rena."

Sara smiled gratefully. "Thank you, Jacob." she said, and ran off after Kylern and the others and toward the Cerberus.

Jacob meanwhile took off toward the infirmiry at a dead run, his mechanical leg clinking slightly. He quickly caught up to the Nightwizard girl and the samurai kid, nimbly stepping around them.

As he burst in the door his doctor looked up, shocked by the entrance.

"Doc," he gasped, "I need my medication for the implants, quickly."

"Wha-" he began, but on seeing the look of urgency on Jacobs plant turned to a cabinet and took out a jar of large white pills and tossed them to the partially artificial man. "I don't know what your up to, and I don't really care, but take care off yourself hey. I don't want to have to patch you up again."

"Thanks, Doc" said Jacob as he caught the pills and took of back toward the hanger.
On Compromise: Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
toysdream wrote:I've always been partial to the Big Cloud of Balls
Zangetsu

-Zangetsu-

He drifted for....... Well he didn't know how long. Then he samed to suddenly be standing, standing ontop of an endless black sea. Zangetsu looked around and other then the sea was three large glowing red eyes, overhead. "Huh wonder what is up with that?" he asked aloud. "Huh? This crazy place is what I'm like on the inside, eh? No wonder Zaraki wanted out."

Zangetsu sarted walking around trying to see if anything else was left in this place. He just kept walking and walking, but it never changed. Just, the endless black sea and those three eyes above. "Jezz this place is boring. It's just so empty."
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
Kylern

-Kylern-

"I'm going to assume your offering the Valhalla to transport us there right?" Kylern had an idea what Gai was going to offer and he appreciated it. And with so many people on board now it was time for him to tell them his plan.

"This is what I have guys. Basically me and Rena are connected by these things." He showed the dim but depressing crystal. "It can not only allow me to track her position but also transmit emotions. I'm going to make sure she's ready to steal away once we mount out assault. You guys will distract the enemy ship and hopefully draw out the last of the mechas while me and Ryder take the Invader to get close to the ship. Anyone willing to join the assault team will be aboard the amphibious VF with us and will rescue Rena during the confusion.

"The extra mecha aren't really there to destroy the ship yet but keep it busy and attract attention. The rest of us will board the ship and extract the prisoner SOCOM style."
Kylern seemed rather proud of himself at this.

-Ryder-

"To even the odds I'm supply the use of UNS equipment to the assault team. This includes 7.15mm caseless SMGs, flash grenades, and our most important piece of equipment the EX-Gear. This is basically a minaturized power-armor that increases strength, speed, and agility as well as give you the ability for limited flight. It also has a super-heated combat blade mounted in the arm just in case you need it. We are preparing to outfit DC Marines with this equipment and you guys get to test it in squad combat." He offered what he could to the group as the Invader was moved out of the Salvations hanger. It was outfitted with two mico-missile launchers in the legs, 6 pylons that mounted special torpedo launchers with three in them each. Then there were the two high speed beam guns in the hands and a 55mm heavy gunpod. It was a pretty tough unit and would give the enemy ship a run for its money.

It was also being moved to the Valhalla where himself and Kylern would pilot it. He also grabbed a gun off a rack in the hangar and handed it to his co-pilot. "I hear your a Ghost. Well then you might want this weapon. Its a multipurpose Canister Rifle equip with fragmentation rounds. Just in case you need it."

Kylern took the weapon with a grin. He considered himself a good shot back home when he hunted squirrels but this was different. But he would save Rena and prove that he wasn't useless this time. "Alright guys! Mount up and lets get to them before they get to far away!"
Last edited by Kylern on Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Omega

-Zaine Kamiya/Lucia Kamiya-

Zaine had arrived on the Valhalla shortly before the Invader was being loaded aboard. curious as he had never seen a VF before, he went to get a better look at the Invader.

Lucia noticed this and after picking up the little sphere that had come over to her, she followed Zaine over to it.

Lucia: "What's wrong brother?"
Zaine: "I'm just curious as to what this is..."
Lucia: "If i'm not mistaken, judging from it's look, i'd say it's a transport of some kind..."

The two stood there watching with a rather curious look shared between them.
Cybaster

-Masamune-

Masamune was genuinely caught off-guard by Elya's sudden bout of praise, and with Maya to one side and Elya to the other, Masamune glanced sideways at the latter and blinked once with his eye quizzically. It felt nice --- yes, it did, and Masamune wasn't one to lie about those things --- but he honestly didn't expect it, much less from her, and didn't see any reason why Elya had to thank and praise him. Gaining Elya's acclaim was, in fact, one of the lowest priorities on Masamune's mind, indeed, when he took on Hanzo; Much lower, indeed, compared to keeping her safe, and he would've taken Hanzo on head-to-head even if Elya snapped at him afterwards.

At least Hanzo concerned him no longer. Powerful he was, Masamune had something to brag about against that: He took on the real Hattori Hanzo before, and he doubted this Hanzo measured up to the legendary Iga Ninja.

But Elya's praise still felt nice. Oh yes. "Y-you're welcome, Elya. No need to thank me," Masamune whispered, biting his lip to fight back his own awkward fluster; Am I any good at talking to girls who aren't trying to kill me yet? Masamune asked himself in chagrin. Nope, Imbecile. At least Maya wasn't talkative much, if at all, and the ex-SPARTAN kept marching forward even as they passed by Jacob, who ducked past them. Masamune raised an eyebrow quizzically at him before turning to Elya; What was his problem? "It was the least I could do after what I promised you then."

-Emily and Kirie-

"Nah," Emily winced as Ryder described the combat suit to the group gathered around Kylern; Enhanced agility or not, it sounded bulky like whoa, and she could feel that it'd just hamper her more than help --- and when Ryder got to the Canister Rifle he gave Kylern, Emily just managed to o_o (that thing was big --- forget squirrels, Emily surmised, that thing looked like it could blow the head off of a Dire Bear with 18 Con from 500ft away!). Besides, she was 12; Everything Ryder described was beyond her anyway. As Ryder finished his description, Emily ran her right hand across the side of her waist, lifted it up, and hammered it down slightly --- holding her unlit Lightsaber hilt in her hand as she beamed and shrugged in turn. "This is all I'll need. Trust me." =)

"Right, I'll be in the Musha Red, then." Kirie blinked, <_<ing at Emily. There she goes again with her Lightsaber...although Kirie had to admit it had been nothing but efficient so far, and it seemed to work for Emily. "If needs be I'll land and come join you, but other than that I'll be outside."

That said, as Kirie nodded and waved at Emily before running towards the Musha Red standing elsewhere in the hanger, Emily followed Kylern and boarded the Invader --- she'd be leaving the Unicorn behind on Aidoneus, but Emily supposed it was for the best; The Unicorn Gundam's power had no place on a rescue mission of this scope. Stopping at the Musha Red's feet, Kirie looked up with admiration; He's had a very clear idea of what he envisioned the modified Astray Red Frame to be, but the DC techs and Morpheus managed to surprise even him. Externally, it was a much more elaborate, more intimidating version of his old Musha Gundam, with the weapons to boot --- Man, Kirie sighed, narrowing his eyes in reminiscence, I missed using these weapons ever since I got the Red Frame. Seeing them feels exciting --- strapped onto the Flight Unit, carried over from the Red Frame. It even had the Gerbera Straight again as well --- and internally...well, only Kirie knows for sure what it can do.

Kirie only hoped it'd be enough for now.

With a giant leap, Kirie deftly leapt into the Musha Red's cockpit as the hatch closed behind him, settled into his seat, and began walking the Musha Red towards the hanger launch catapults to wait for the Invader to taxi on its own; As she walked onto the Invader, Emily's eyes in turn glanced sideways at Kylern wistfully. Part of him genuinely cared about Rena, Emily could feel, but it seemed this was also a need to reaffirm his self-esteem; Kylern needed to prove that he was useful, and to put his early string of setbacks behind him. Emily sympathized right away, sighing and sulking a little. Hadn't she felt this way when she first became a Roleplayer and fought Camilla in her first battle against the Munchkins...?

"Kylern?" Emily piped up, placing her hand onto his right arm in assurance. "Don't worry. We'll save Rena, and even if we *don't* save Rena, nobody here thinks you're useless at all. You've been a very valuable part of everything here so far."
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Zangetsu

-Zaraki-

-Newtpye Flash-

In an instant Zaraki knew what Zangetsu was doing. "So, they boy wants to what all hides in his mind does he? He won't like what he'll find. No, he won't." Zaraki said as he sat and focused on his link with Zangetsu.

-Meanwhile in Zangetsu's Mindscape-

"HOW MUCH EMPTY SPACE IS IN HERE?!" Zangetsu yelled out.

"Too, much." Zaraki responded.

Zangetsu turned around to see Zaraki standing like him atop the black sea. "How the, hell? How did you get in my mind?"

"In case you forgot I spent a good deal of time here, cause of you." Zaraki said as he started to walk closer. "I know the ins and outs of this place, unlike yourself. But, to answer your question.." Zaraki then punched Zangetsu hard on his head. "You frigin idiot. We share a mentel link, did you thin just because I left that it would to?"

Zangetsu rubbed his head to ease the pain. "Geez." Then Zaraki brought up the link. "Well..yeah I thought you would be gone, once you left my head."

"No such luck buddy. I am here to stay and to kill you." Zaraki said with his insane grin spreading across his face. "But, how about you take a trip through this hell first." Then he snapped his fingures and the three red eyes in the sky lit up. Red forks of lightning came down from them and struck Zangetsu causing him to scream in agony. "Let see if you got what it takes to overcome the true madness inside of you. I know you did it during our last fight, but you had help." Zaraki flashed back to when Reimi had saved Zangetsu from him. "But, now you got no one. No one, but yourself to rely on."
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
Sume Gai

Sume Gai

Gai followed the group to the Valhalla. He wanted to join in, badly, but at the same time leaving the island in it's current condition would be a bad idea. Right now the DC Forces here needed an MS commander and it seemed he was the only one left since both Ryder and Strike were leaving.

He also noted with regret that Emily was going too. He didn't care if she was carrying a lightsaber or what she was still a 12-year-old kid but aggravatingly he had no authority to stop her from joining. Gai walked past the cargo hold that had been made into a makeshift troop transport and found Ryder near the cockpit.

"I'm leaving these guys in your hands, take care of them. Captain Hallen will do whatever he can to help you so don't hesitate to ask. I'm afraid the only Pilot in board who can help" Gai glanced up at the MP-X "is Midori, The rest of us either can't fight underwater or took damage during this last fight that won't be repaired in time. I'll see that they get out of your way before you leave. Good luck and godspeed."

After getting some form of acknowledgment from Kyle Gai turned to leave and found...

-Haro-

"Haro! Haro!" with a flap of it's ears Haro answered Lucia's query before Zaine arrived.

Twisting in Lucia's hands Haro tried to greet Zaine as the pair moved towards the Invader.

"Hello Zaine; hello Zaine!"

Sume Gai

"ah just who I wanted." Gai spoke up as he approached Zaine and Lucia.

"I know you two probably want to relax for a bit but something's come up. Zaine, if you can, you should move the Exia so that these guys have enough room for everything. you two can catch up after that in a more comfortable lounge on the island If you want."
Last edited by Sume Gai on Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Omega

(They were just looking at the Invader...)

Lucia then spoke happily. "That's a rather unique name..." Then the Haro turned to Zaine after Lucia repositioned it so it rested on her arms. "Hey there, Haro." he said in response. Then came Gai's request.

"All right." Zaine said and after a few moments, Zaine ran to the Exia and moved it to another berth.

"Hey Gai..." Lucia spoke up before Zaine could return. "When you have a free moment, could you tell me about Tallis?" Zaine had arrived shortly after Lucia finished her question.

"We'll be in a lounge when you get back... but can I ask what's going on at least?"
Last edited by Omega on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kylern

-Ryder-

"No problem Gai, I'll take good care of them all. And I'll make sure no unnecessary risks are taken. I just have the strange feeling that I have to help with this one..." He appreciated the help and knew everything would turn out ok. "But we will come back with this Rena girl and maybe get rid of some high ranking Fandom monstrosities at the same time. After all these guys are the Gundam Team and I'm LCs Top Fighter Jockey."

-Kylern-

"I have no intention of walking away without Rena beside me Emily and I'll tell you why. A true warrior stands up to any challenge despite obstacles. But a hero conquers the challenge even at the cost of his own life. We are the heroes of this story, right kid?" He grinned as he leveled the canister rifle against his shoulder like a militia man. He walked into the hangar of the Valhalla and sat down on beside the Invader. His V-Crystal pendant was out and he held it tightly in his hands trying to imprint his determination into it. Hopefully Rena would get the message and know that the calvary was on its way.

-Ryder-

"I appreciate this Gai but we gotta get going. Wish us luck man!" He boarded as well and found everyone gathered in the hangar ready. He was ready to for this vessel to move out and them to go after the sub and get the girl back. He also located several chests in the cargo hull of the Invader which contained the foldable EX-Gears. He knew himself and Kylern would need them because they weren't super humans. The others seemed to have impressive abilities themselves, including that kid talking to the guy that got this entire thing going.
Last edited by Kylern on Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Wedge14

[Garmin Aelfhere]

Garmin shook the box briefly wondering what was inside, and wondering if he really should be shaking it.

He turned briefly to listen to some old man, a dark star knight actually. He brushed him off, and made his way to his quarters. He would examine the box at a later date, but for now he would keep it at his side.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
hellbore

- Jacob/Sara -

Sara had been listening to Kylern plans from the cockpit of the Cerberus Ignite as she begun warming up the TE Engine to full combat readiness when Jacob vaulted into the cockpit. "So what's the plan?" he asked as he begun setting up the controls at his seat.

"We'll be distracting the enemy while Kylern, Emily and I think some others infiltrate the ship from the Variable Fighter they've got there." She pointed to indicated the Invader. "Since this seems to be an underwater mission, the Form G seems like it would be a better idea than the Form S."

"Yeah, the G got more solid weapons. With all it's beams the S would be almost useless."

Sara nodded in agreement. "Jacob, they seem to be ready. Let's go."

As they were still in Form S, Sara gripped the controls and left the hanger, transforminf the Cerberus Ignite into Form G, revealing the Ho Missile launchers and Ignite Pikes, and transferring control to Jacob. The two pilots then waited for the Invader to lead the way.
On Compromise: Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
toysdream wrote:I've always been partial to the Big Cloud of Balls
Sume Gai

Sume Gai

"so he told you about her eh? sure I'll tell you what I can later but for now I have to hurry" Gai left Lucia and the Haro as he headed for the Armorlion. He was stopped briefly by a mechanic who delivered a message while glancing at the gimped Kyrios. Gai nodded and dismissed the man before climbing into the Armorlion. It seemed that Kai was still fast asleep from the fight and would remain aboard for the time being.

The Black and gold Machine lifted off the deck as it's Tesla Drive came to life. It pulled slowly forward and turned. If anyone was paying attention to it they would notice the Armorlion flash a V for Victory sign before accelerating out of the hanger.

-Midori Ashita-

From one of the catwalks Midori watched as the Armorlion left then returned her attentions to the area below. She had been informed, rather tersely about what was happening and agreed wholeheartedly to join in. Midori didn't know Rena personally but that made no difference to her; no matter what they were off to foil the kidnapping of a young girl.

Something cuaght Midori's eye just about then. One of the crates below holding the EX-gear was open revealing it's folded contents. At first She thought it might be a pilot suit of some kind because of the helmet but the folded parts looked like- "Wings? That's different."

-Hallen Altair-

From the Bridge Hallen watched as the Armorlion flew by giving him a thumbs up to signal that all was ready.

"Very well. Are you ready Miss Ral?"

The blue haired operator responded with a quick nod.

"Good, now then" Hallen Uncrossed his arms and pointed with enthusiasm. "Valhalla! DEPART!!"

with a roar the Engines Throttled up and the long Ship set out for what should be a short journey.

-Martin Snow-

Martin found himself left alone in the trashed barracks as everyone attended to other, more important, issues. Though to be honest martin hadn't really payed any attention to anyone after Morpheus encouragement, which had slipped from his memory now. Without really thinking martin made his way to the place he had been sitting before the fight had begun. It was now covered with small bits of debris but he took the seat without really noticing.

Nothing was important now, With June gone what was left for Martin? He'd thrown away everything to save her but in the end he'd failed. He'd only caused her misery and perhaps cost her her life. All he'd fought for what he risked his life for was a waste. His mind went back to the lightsaber duel.

What had happened to that blade he'd been given? Martin couldn't recall, he absently felt around on a table with his left hand. Though he didn't find the hilt he found something else, something sharp and jagged. Picking it up Martin found a jagged piece of polished steel. He could see the reflection of his own green eye. He suddenly felt a surge of rage not at Camillia or at the Federation but rather at himself the greatest of failures.

The Sharp end facing down Martin Gripped the steel shard so tight he cut his left hand. He then raised it ready to plunge it downwards.....
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

Cybaster

-Lune and Morpheus-

"That's quite enough!"

Martin didn't get very far on that regard before a hand --- a teenaged girl's --- shot out and grabbed onto Martin's wrist with a strength that was unnatural for a girl her size, and gripped in an attempt to force Martin to let go of the shard (or at least keep Martin from making the stabbing motion required to kill himself); Martin would find Lune Zoldark standing next to his left, glaring at him in disgust, her other hand clenched tightly to mirror her feelings. Lune otherwise looked fine, despite the fighting; Having had engaged some of the straying SPARTANs on the other side of the island earlier, Lune had suffered a few scratches on her arms, but otherwise nothing the Valsione R couldn't handle or that the Infirmary couldn't heal completely. Lune sneered at that; If there was anything she hated more than the Fandom nowadays, it was a coward, and even if she lost her Dad the very last thing Lune saw herself doing was what Martin almost did.

Killing oneself didn't have any fight to it. "I don't know what happened to you and I don't care, honestly," Lune snapped loudly. "But I won't let you take the coward's way out without honestly trying to resolve whatever it is that happened! Now you get yourself up, Martin Snow! You're not going to die when June's still out there needing someone to save her---"

"Lune's right, Martin."

At that moment, walking up to Martin from his right flank and with a wistful, disappointed look at Martin --- with Martin being the one who brought June to Aidoneus, Morpheus sighed, he honestly thought better of Martin Snow than to fall into the same patterns that plagued many of the Black Knights he knew --- Morpheus stopped next to Martin, his own green Lightsaber switched off and sheathed at his belt, and shook his head. "Failures are experiences to learn from, too, and with you being her guardian, June needs you now, more than ever. Lelouch thought that with his death he could end everything, and he died a martyr, but nothing changed; He only left June alone, facing the same enemies that Lelouch's death failed to stop at all. You know this, Martin; That's why you risked everything to bring June here, wasn't it?

"If you take your own life now, how different are you then from Lelouch and Kalen --- men who would rather seek death to escape their problems rather than live to resolve what is ahead of them?"
Sume Gai

-Martin Snow-

Martin was ready to finally be rid of himself; to be rid of the suffering life had wrought upon him but something Stopped him. His exhausted arm was like putty to Lune's stronger grasp and the Steel shard fell to the ground with a "tink". his gaze fell to the ground to where the Shard had landed.

"Coward?" he echoed the accusation hollowly. "Whats so cowardly about it? I don't have any right to keep going." Tears finally found thier ways into his eyes. "I just fail at everything and end up causing everyone I care about more pain. Hellen was the first. I failed to win her heart and in the end she died because of me." his tears increased as images of a girl who looked so much like June flooded his mind "Then Brother left home and we thought he died; It was because I was too much of a coward to follow him. I finally worked up the courage to fight and then my failure cost my Commander his life."

Martin paused for a few seconds as sobs overtook him.

"It wasn't long after that that I learned I was just a tool to be used up and thrown away. I didn't want to admit it but the truth stared me in the face till I could no longer ignore it. Then I met her and I thought that seeing her happy would be worth that... but... I was already to late. She already loved Zero." It was clear, right now, he was talking about June. "She would have followed that man to her grave with a smile on her face. I didn't want that. I didn't want her to..." He cut himself off; he felt, somehow, saying that would seal her fate.

"Then Zero died and the Knights fell apart. I knew... if i didn't get her away from there she'd never smile again. But in the end I just trapped her here and now she's worse off than before. All my efforts were a waste. Whatever i touch falls apart, Whoever I care for suffers because of me. Why should I keep going? Why should I cause more pain?"

His tears were now flowing with more intensity than ever.

Zangetsu

-Zangetsu and Zaraki-

A couple of minutes passed and Zangetsu contiuned to scream rolling around on the ground in pain.

"Come on! Show me the power and fierocity that you did before.Where is the guy I had come to respect a little?" Zaraki growled at Zangetsu. 'Maybe he needs incentive like last time.' Zaraki snapped his fingers again and the lightning stopped.

Zangetsu weakly looked up unsure of what Zaraki planned to do. Suddenly the last fight between Zaraki and Zangetsu was displayed across the sky. Not the whole fight however, just the part where Reimi sacrificed herself to save him.

"Such a foolish girl. Don't you think so? She tried to fight an opponent easily her better to do what? Save you? To save a person who can't even protect her." The sky showed Zaraki firing on Reimi huckebien. "Pathetic." He spat.

"You....You shut up, Zaraki." Zangetsu said as he started to stand.

"Why? You can't beat me here. I hold all the aces so to speak." Zaraki replied.

"NO! This is my mind Zaraki." Zangetsu said as he finished standing. "And you are no part of it." Zangetsu's eyes blazed like a green flame, the black ocean turned a beautiful emerald green, the sky cleared, the clouds split, and the three eyes disappeared. "You lost all rights to this place when you left. Now go, till next we meet on the battlefield."

Zaraki insane grin stayed. "YES! This is the intensity I want. Do forget this strength...This power. When next we meet I'll show you how far you'll fall." then he disappeared.

Zangetsu fell back into the sea falling undernieth and drifted into sleep. If any one steppped into the room, they'd find Reimi in her bed and Zangetsu sleeping quietly in a chair with a grin spread across his face.

-Norman-

Norman quickly boarded the Phobos and awaited it luanch to space.
Last edited by Zangetsu on Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cybaster

-Morpheus and Lune-

Morpheus shook his head at that as Lune kept glaring.

"Because failure and suffering is a part of all life, Martin Snow," Morpheus sighed. You can never win them all, the important anecdote that applied to Roleplayer and Munchkin alike went --- the one thing they agree on. "It's as much a substantial part of existence as fortune and luck, and throughout the eons, there has been nobody who has been able to avoid suffering in their entire lifetime. Everyone fails; Some even consistently. You're not unique on that regard, Martin --- you never have been, and if you die, nothing changes, either. Even if you never existed, there is never any guarantee that June, or Hellen, would not have suffered in the same way; June's path was June's, and she would've been targeted as the Lamperouge Heir all the same. Don't ever think that June's suffering, in that vein, was ever because of you, Martin Snow.

"The only difference was that if you hadn't been around to keep the Munchkin Lord on her toes, Martin, June might be dead by now, instead of captured as a desperate ploy to obtain a bargaining chip; Emily was no match for her alone, and she and June would've found themselves cornered between her and the Dark Star Reaper had you not helped exhaust and wear her down as quickly as it did. And another thing you haven't taken into account is that just as suffering is a part of all life, Martin, as is fortune; All life is balance. For every bit of suffering comes fortune, the darkness comes before the brightest dawn. Perhaps June might've been overall worse off than before...but you saved her soul by getting her out of the Fandom, out of those that would kill her to prove a point. That counts for something, doesn't it?"

Morpheus nodded.

"Stand, Martin. Me and Emily can only do so much for June; You must be her ray of hope, even if she cannot see it yet."
Last edited by Cybaster on Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Strike Zero

- Elya -

"But I do have to!" Elya exclaimed. She stopped in her tracks and pulled on Masamune's arm, abruptly stopping him as well and turning him towards her. "I... I do..."

Elya's eyes remained still fixed on the floor. For some reason, she found that she couldn't look up to meet Masamune's gaze. It was strange; was it because of some kind of shame? Ashamed of what? Her foolish action from before? But no... shame wasn't quite it. She didn't feel bad about anything at all. She felt good. Better than she ever had her entire life. Masamune's words... his bold actions... they filled her with feelings that she had never felt before -- made her chest swell up with so much happiness that she felt as though she might burst there on the spot. So it wasn't shame, no. It was something else. Something closer to... embarrassment... and reluctance.

Reluctance because she found that what she wanted to say and do was taking a whole lot more courage than running out in front of Hanzo had.

"I do, because... I have to tell you how much it means to me. How happy it makes me feel that you're here."

She paused to gather her racing thoughts, took a deep breath.

"Nobody... nobody's ever done so much for me before in my life. Not my mother or father... not even the Nova Prince. And don't say that you haven't done a lot -- you have. You protected me... you showed me kindness when there was no way anybody else would. It's too much, Masamune... so much more than I deserve. I can't tell you how happy it makes me feel. And... and that's why...

Finally, Elya looked up into Masamune's eyes (or "eye", as it was). She was still blushing furiously, but she also found it in her to give Masamune a warm smile before...

"That's why... I wanted to make sure I thanked you properly... Masamune..."

And with that, Elya closed her eyes, leaned forward and up on the tips of her toes... and gave Masamune an ever-so-light kiss on the side of his cheek.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Omega

Lucia nodded in response to Gai's saying he'd tell her about Tallis. after that, Zaine made sure that the three of them were off the Valhalla before it departed.

"Well... Let's head into the base... There should be a lounge somewhere we could talk in." Zaine said, and at that, Lucia nodded. The two then went into the base to find a lounge (Which they eventually did) to catch up on what had happened in the decade they'd been apart.

-Rena Lanford-

Rena was sitting quietly, weeping. Her mind was clouded with despair, fearing that her life would end on Gabriel's next visit.

She wept silently, but then... "Wha?" She felt a great deal of determination from the V-Crystal Shard around her wrist, and recognized it as Kylern's...

"...I... can't give up yet." She then began to wipe the tears from her eyes, hope once more filling her heart.
chiku_shou

-Johann Trinity-Nena Trinity+Purple Haro-(-Hawaii base-Fandom Cafeteria-)

"So that's what happened Johanni!" Nena finished, taking a bite from the creamcake she had gotten from the cafeteria. Sitting at a table the Trinity siblings could have been mistaken for any other Fandom soldier if not for the Haro in front of them.

"Are you listening Johann?" Nena asked somewhat bothered by her brothers lack of response. Giving himself a small jerk Johann pushed his plate away and nodded.

"The pilot that defeated Raven possessed a weird ability... See? I listen." Johann replied, a frown on his brow. It wasn't that he hadn't listened to his little sister, rather he hadn't been able to tune out the conversation behind them.

"Mueh!! That's not what I said!" Nena complained but Johann just shook his head, he couldn't give his sister the attention she wanted right now.

"Well, I'm sure Nowe Thriefth will appreciate your concern Nena." Johann told his sister. Nena visibly blanched but quickly recovered, grabbing the Haro as she pushed away from the table.

"I did this for us Johann, not that marauder." she said in a small voice then left the cafeteria. Johann sighed and started eating from his plate again. Things had been weird between him and his little sister lately... No, rather things had been weird between him and Nena ever since Michael died. It had already been several months since their brother died and he had wanted to believe that his sister would heal. He had been wrong.

Outwardly she might appear cheery and happy but he knew her better. She might think she was hiding it but a brother could tell. He had been wondering at first why she had been so hung about that Nowe but now he knew... and it was unsettling. She was just setting herself up for more pain.

Blinking Johann looked at the cracked glass he had in his hand, the water spilling out between his fingers. "What a useless brother I am..."