Special 003 - Beam Me Up, Bill Whipton!

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
Destiny_Gundam

Re: Special 003 - Beam Me Up, Bill Whipton!

Red Comet90 wrote:Soul Bro I don't mean to pick on you since I know how you feel about Emma, but I knew something funny would come up if it was mentioned. :lol: I also happened to like Lisa Hayes (scratch that) Misa back in the day. Now its all Haman for some reason that I dont even know. :lol:
Maybe you're just a masocist?
"In the end, the world doesn't really need a Superman... Just a brave one."
Red Comet90

Destiny_Gundam wrote:
Red Comet90 wrote:Soul Bro I don't mean to pick on you since I know how you feel about Emma, but I knew something funny would come up if it was mentioned. :lol: I also happened to like Lisa Hayes (scratch that) Misa back in the day. Now its all Haman for some reason that I dont even know. :lol:
Maybe you're just a masocist?
I'll get back to you on that once I find out. :lol:
The proof of our might will forever be etched in your minds.

-- Haman Karn
Wellman

Soul Bro Ryu wrote: - etc.
- Hot Gimmick
-etc.
It got to you too huh? Usually the stuff in Hot Gimmick are really what I like in my manga but it was damned entertaining.
CanadaMan wrote:
Wellman wrote:I can't listen to the second half with the Star Trek talk until I see the movie.
I had to do that when the reviewed Code Geass all that time ago. And Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Finally I'm up to date.
Still, go see Star Trek on the big screen if you can, even if it's in the cheap theaters. Completely worth it.
I keep hearing that, but its just been a hectic movie season, with all these sequels to stuff I really like. And the economy and subsequently my wallet's cash flow going down the crapper.
Mu La Flaga

Listening to this episode, never heard any of the episodes with Bill Whipton in it before.

22:20 and onwards Austin and Pedro damn well lost it for 20-30 seconds along with Soul Bro, seemed contagious :lol:

Also the Star Trek was good and simple and more entertaining with the guests adding commentary.

I personally like this reboot Star Trek movie and I'm more of a Star Wars then Star Trek person myself, personally.

Also the Troll needs to be starved and not fed so he keeps on trolling or breaking in to Gundamn episodes.
I did say to Chris to fumigate/poison the Straight Talk Express :P
mobiusdiablo

sadly, trolls can not be silenced or trained with..."normal" conventions. I say we lure all the trolls together and nuke 'em all. Tomino would be proud.
From 00 S2 ep 25

Tieria: As long as you keep looking down on them, you'll never understand them!
Ribbons: *has Newtype-y flash of AGE, of Kio and his UNDERSTANDING replacing his show* I DON'T WANT TO UNDERSTAND!