Chapter 22:Terminus Pluvia [Earth]

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Kylern

Re: Chapter 22:Terminus Pluvia [Earth]

-Kylern-

"Really now. Lets see if your really a tool of war or not." With that he hoped into the simulator and slipped the disk in as the controls started to configure themselves. Everything seemed to be in working order as the words -GUILTY OS Initiated- appeared on the screen as the system booted up. His hands grasped the controls and once everything felt normal to his touch the screen shifted to the combat zone with the Belphagor standing in a city scape setting.

"Your first mistake was not taking advantage of my main weakness." Kylern was talking about the Belphagor's lack of substainable flight ability. In this terrain his ability to hover and find shelter was perfect. He wouldn't have to take to the skies if he didn't need too. His GN Buster sword was also ready but he probably wouldn't need it here. The Huckebien didn't use large melee weapons like the Thrones did so his large beam sabers would do the job well.

"So my friend how do you want to start this dance?" Kylern had already opened up the Mega-sonic smasher panels and was ready to fire a spray blast at the Huckebien if it dared to move first.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
legacygundam

-Kyle-

"True, but the system auto-selected his stage. I suggested it to choose a location based on our abilities and this is what was chosen." He looked at the Belphagor, his expression showing nothing. If he hadn't been trained the way he had been, the sight of it might actually have made him feel fear. But he didn't, and that's what made him able to do his next move.

Shooting off to the side to head behind a nearby building, Kyle fired his GN sniper twice at the Belphagor before disappearing behind the building.
Kylern

-Kylern-

"If you say so... Sonic Smasher..." Even as his foe finished talking and rose the Sniper Rifle Kylern pulled the trigger unleashing a shot-gun like burst of sonic particles. Even the rifle shots would find themselves slightly altered by the large concentration of particles in their path. But with the Huckebien hiding it was unlikely to cause much damage to anything but the structures in the way. And even those were just popped full of holes instead of brought down.

"Good ole sniper rifle. Hope you can stay far enough away to make it effective!" With that the Belphagor jetted along the ground as it went after the building the enemy unit had hidden behind. "Cause I'm coming after your!" The Huckebien would find something behind him as the Belphagor unleashed its first strike claw and sent it through the building to try and grab the Huckebein on the other side. Even if it didn't the new guy would find that the tube attached to it doubled as a beam cannon and would find himself fired upon.
Cybaster

-Morpheus, June, Emily and Kirie-

Emily and June were already waiting --- the latter seated slightly uncomfortably in a chair next to a desk, the former standing and pacing around in circles in an attempt to amuse herself --- by the time Kirie and Martin walked into Morpheus' private lab. As the door hissed shut behind them, Morpheus (who was standing a ways back, facing everyone) finally took a step forward and glanced at Martin with a slight look of disapproval; Walking over to Emily, Kirie just peered at everyone quizzically, shaking his head to and fro and wondering where June would go from there as Emily placed her hands on her hips and looked to Morpheus with a curious look.

June sighed at that, her voice sounding at a loss, not knowing whether to even bother saying anything or not. First the deal with Midrenn, then being brought to Aidoneus --- and now this. She had asked for Morpheus, knowing that if anybody knew what was to happen to her now, he did; But as she looked at Morpheus now, with his stoic, unmoved posture, June started doubting and her form sagged slightly. After Lelouch was taken from her, June frowned inwardly with a hint of wistfulness, everyone who had come across her seemed to want to use her in some way; Midrenn, Kalen, and even Martin in his own, different manner.

Would Morpheus use her, too?

"Martin Snow." Morpheus began, and bowed once in reverence. All courtesy promptly ended as he stared back at Martin, however --- Martin knew who he was well enough, and his look of disapproval returned. "While I anticipated you would make your way here, Martin, I honestly wasn't hoping that would be the case. Aidoneus Island is certainly not the safest place for you to bring June --- or, for that matter, the wisest, given who else is here. You can relax," Morpheus suddenly addressed, raising his hand towards June and stopping her as she was about to open her mouth in protest; Emily and Kirie blinked at each other. "His Excell---Lelouch, Martin, asked Zaine to leave June be, and that's what he'll do, at least in the short run. But for everyone's best interests, it wouldn't be wise to actively seek him out for the time being."

Morpheus stopped and paused, letting Martin acknowledge before continuing.

"But Zaine isn't even my main concern right now, Martin --- with the recent Fandom advance, Aidoneus is open to attack, and I expect either the Fandom or the Federation to capitalize on our recent defeat pretty soon by making a direct attack either here, or at a direct DC stronghold elsewhere. If Aidoneus does come under attack, there's no guarantee that June will be safe." Morpheus gave a sad, sympathetic look at June for that, and June found herself sneering inwardly and wanting to hit him in the face for it. She would not let Morpheus treat her like some kind of invalid, especially now. "That's not to say, though, that I'm not grateful for you bringing June here and protecting her, Martin --- I am. I thought I'd make that clear first before seeing what is it you both want to do now.

"So what do you want to do now, Martin Snow?" Morpheus finally turned and began walking left, pacing around with apprehension in his stride. "Why bring June here and, for that matter, why are you coming to us?"
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
legacygundam

-Kyle-

First rule for a sniper, never stay in the same place after firing. Gave away your position. So right after he had hidden behind the building, he had dropped down to the same level the Belphagor. As the claw shot through the floors above him, Kyle fired several more shots through the building in the direction he calculated the Belphagor would be. His aim might be off on that, but by firing multiple times, he aimed to compensate for that. As he fired, he shot off to the side, smashing through another building and disappearing into the city's high rise buildings.
Kylern

-Kylern-

The Strike arm might have been off target didn't mean it was done... Suddenly the flexible arm twisted as the Belphagor ripped it across the building literally cutting it in half. Even as the beams started to fire the Huckebien was in danger of being crushed by the very building he was hiding behind.

"Run little rabbit!" Kylern laughed as the Belphagor brushed off the sniper fire by using the GN Bustersword as a shield. The building had crashed down to the ground filling the entire area with debris and clouding everyone's visuals. The Belphagor was forced to boost jump onto a nearby building and scan the area around him looking for the enemy unit. His foe had escaped into the city structure making this a game of cat and mouse...

"I wonder how long your GN weapon will last in terms of charges? I see you don't have a GN drive so it must be running off capacitors... Your going to run out of energy before you ever hit me." It was a taunt to bring his opponent out or at least get him to reveal his location by firing.
Omega

-Reimi Saionji-

She nodded. "Yeah, I was... Why are you asking?" Reimi blushed fiercely at one possibility for Zangetsu's curiosity.

'I hope he doesn't want to do that...'

-Zaine Kamiya-

He had almost made it off the Valhalla when he tripped over a piece of metal... 'Crap....' He hoped Midori hadn't given chase... but something told him he wasn't going to be that lucky.
Wedge14

[Hawaii]

The force had returned from Hawaii to be greeted by the base forces, and some triumphant fanfare. The Fandom had dealt some quick and powerful blows to both the Federation and the DC in one swoop. That night the fandom soldiers drank from the cup of victory.

Garmin's mind was nagged by the smaller details. The sudden departure of the remanding black knights was unnerving. Only one member remained Kalen Barret. Garmin did not know much of Kalen personally, but he knew he was a deadly soldier and an asset to the Fandom. With the current streak of soldiers abandoning their posts, and treachery amongst the fandom lower classes he had to make sure that things were set straight.

Garmin stood beside a silent Victious who sat quietly in his desk. "I'll have my men find Barret and we shall have a discussion with him..."

Victious just nodded quietly, as two soldiers suddenly started looking for the only remaining black knight.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Zangetsu

[quote="Omega"]-Reimi Saionji-

She nodded. "Yeah, I was... Why are you asking?" Reimi blushed fiercely at one possibility for Zangetsu's curiosity.

'I hope he doesn't want to do that...'[quote]

-Zangetsu-

"Just curious as I slept on the way back so I'll be up for awhile and was wondering where you would be." He said tilting his head as he didn't know why she was blushing...... Then it hit him. "OH! No, I'm sorry for the confusion. I mean it's not that..... I'm gonna shut up now before I dig myself a deep hole."
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
Omega

-Reimi Saionji-

She nodded, still blushing deeply. Quietly she began to walk by, and said something. "I'll see... you tomorrow..." Then Reimi ran for her room, her heart pounding.
Zangetsu

-Zangetsu-

"See you tomarrow, Reimi." He said as he waved goodbye to her as she ran. He then turned back to the sims to see both Kylern and Kyle focusing hard. He hopped that didn't hear all that. Then without another word he to left the simulator and started walking around the base.
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
Sume Gai

-Martin Snow-

'I guess this is their Idea of an interrogation' Martin had one thought before answering the black man's first question. He didn't know what kind of voodoo this man practiced to know so much about him, a rather unimportant Fandom pilot, but figured it didn't matter.

"well tell me where else could we go? Where else can June have even a modicum of safety? The Leaders of the Fandom don't give a damn; Kalen would lead us on some suicidal vengeance and Midrenn was just going to sell her out to the Federation as some kind of trophy. I know at the least the DC are mostly ex-Fandom so i figured they'd be more likely to take us in. Also my brother..." Martin turned his gaze to the floor, This was probably a very important factor in his coming here but he knew it was silly "...My brother is fighting with you and I wanted to know why."

Martin's gaze remained on the floor for a few moments. He still had another Question to answer but he took a moment to collect his thoughts.

"As for what I want now, I'm simply sick of fighting this damned war; it's done nothing but cause me suffering so far. I'd like the chance to speak to Hendor but that probably won't change much in the long run."

That wasn't a real answer Martin knew, He also knew that he couldn't simply go home; he'd given that up when he abandoned the Fandom. He was stuck till the war ended one way or another. "I guess... it doesn't matter what you do with me but... I ask that you do whatever you can to help her." His shoulders fell in resignation. He really had no say either way did he? This was certainly a cruel interrogation.

-Midori Ashita-

Midori would normally have given Chase and in so doing Zaine would learn she was quite the runner but this time she held herself back. She realized that right now she might just take out her anger from that Kai kid if she pursued.

"that wouldn't exactly be fair after all I want him to learn from it not die."

she sighed much as she wanted to do something physical she had to file a report on how well the MP-X had done
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Nero

(handle Kizu's note however you see fit.)
-Kizu-

The next day had come quietly. Kizu had woke up early, and found a piece of paper and a pen nearby, so while waiting for the doctors to take him for the surgery, He wrote Tallis a note. Just as he finished, the doctors appeared, with a woman waiting nearby.

"It's time for the surgery." Kizu nodded and before they could move him, he slid the note into her hand. He then planted a gentle kiss on her lips before relaxing his guard.

Kizu was then moved onto the gurney then wheeled to where the operation would be...
Last edited by Nero on Fri May 08, 2009 5:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"But I do know that Sparda had a heart, a heart that could love another person, a human. And that is what you lack!" ― Nero
Cybaster

-Morpheus, June, Emily and Kirie-

"I thought as much," Morpheus simply said, his voice calm and collected as he glanced evenly at Martin. Martin's assessment of the situation, however, caused him to briefly widen his eyes in surprise --- what Martin said of Kalen matched with what Morpheus had warned Lelouch about earlier, but even he was surprised that Midrenn actually sank that low for revenge against the Fandom: to the Federation and, if SNRI was involved, to the Munchkin Lords as well. That was, however, all in the past now. There was no sense dwelling on it. "Unfortunately, Martin, you're out of luck if you were hoping to talk to him here; Your brother is in space at the moment. Unless you're willing to take a shuttle up and go look for him, that's not likely going to change, either.

"But in regards to your question, there was another option --- albeit a difficult and untimely one."

Kirie blinked at Morpheus and June in curiousity.

"Have you heard of the "Gold Utopia", Martin? In case you haven't, here's the short form of what it is: It's a legendary haven for refugees and deserters wanting to just leave this war behind, well-hidden somewhere on Earth. The sanctuary that it was said nobody could find, even the refugees --- anybody wanting to go there could only be brought in. When I talked to Lelouch about June earlier, I presented that option to him as well, and while I don't know where it is myself, I know the person who does and who can bring you and June in---"

Suddenly, June started up and, before Kirie or Emily could hold her back, she stomped forward a bit towards Morpheus with an unadulterated look of fury. Emily blinked, gasping in shock; She could sense that June had felt uncomfortable about all this ever since she came to Aidoneus, and Morpheus treating her like a weakling was the last straw. "Enough!" June cried out, flinging her left arm outwards in a violent motion. "Morpheus, I asked for you because I thought if anybody would know what I should be doing since I've been brought here, you would. I guess I was wrong, because you have another thought coming if you think I'm going to let you and Martin talk like I'm some kind of...of..."

"Helpless damsel?" Emily suggested absently, raising a finger.

"S-shut up!" June snapped back, causing Emily to o_O and Kirie to start forward and clutch Emily's shoulders in a protective motion. Looking back at Morpheus and then at Martin, June sneered angrily. "Why don't you just kill me now, Morpheus? It's more bearable than being here and being treated like I can't do anything anymore because of this---" June fell silent as she trailed off, suddenly realizing that she was about to say something she would regret for the rest of her life; Even with what she suffered and what she was hearing Martin and Morpheus say, her child --- Lelouch's child --- didn't deserve to be vented on, and when June was the angriest she almost blamed it for her misfortunes.

It made June wonder disgustedly at what kind of terrible mother she'd end up being, without Lelouch. "I don't have to be here," June continued, lowering her head. "I don't have to rely on you. I can leave, and I can take revenge on Zaine on my own and---"

"And how exactly are you going to accomplish that, young lady?" Morpheus frowned derisively, crossing his arms again in a stern manner; Now he knew June was just being irrational and moody. "You didn't bring your Guren because you can't --- I don't know exactly how Lelouch accomplished that, but you either can't pilot or you don't have a Knightmare Frame anymore, or both. And as for taking revenge on Zaine, you know how skilled he is both as a pilot and as a hand-to-hand fighter, June; I don't doubt that you do stand a chance against him, but ask yourself: Are you really willing to bet your baby's existence on it?"

June was silent again, only shaking her head.

"June, this whole thing..." Emily sighed, taking deep breaths and walking forward gingerly as she grasped June's hand in an uncertain manner. As Kirie simply glanced passively at her, Morpheus nodded with a hint of approval. "...Everything, Lelouch picking a fight with Zaine, letting Zaine kill him, and then this...it's all because he wants you to live on where the Black Knights are doomed. He told Zaine to leave you alone because Lelouch was willing to trade his life for yours; Lelouch wanted you to have the future that he was doomed not to have. Can't you just bear with this for a little moment because of that...? Even the plot hook stuff on that Gold Utopia thingy?"

At that, not knowing how to answer Emily, June didn't respond at all. Emily, sulking, backed away and let go.

"At any rate, since you're both here," Morpheus interrupted, his voice booming in the echo of his hanger lab. "We might as well make the best of it. Aidoneus might not be the safest place for you both right now, but that doesn't mean we won't do what we can --- and I promised Lelouch myself that I would do what I can, too. But it's meaningless, though, if you have to force yourselves to stay here; June, Martin, I'll offer sanctuary for you both here until the time is right for us to move to the Gold Utopia, if you both want; Martin, you can contact your brother if you wish, but if you want to find out why he decided to side with us, the next best thing you can do is to fight with us, too. But if you prefer to leave, I won't stop you.

"It's all up to you both."

-Kalen-

A moment later, in a professional air and unwilling to show what he thought about the entire situation, Kalen Barnett marched into Aelfhere's office, snapped a prompt salute at the two Generals, and straightened himself. At this point, with Martin and June deserting, Midrenn shot down, and the remainder of the Black Knights cleaved to pieces by that witch-woman with the red glowing blade, Kalen was resigned to the worst Garmin Aelfhere could do to him; The Black Knights were, virtually, cut down to the last man now. Aelfhere might as well cut the last one down himself, as well, as Kalen definitely wouldn't be surprised anymore.

"Major Kalen Barnett, formerly of the Black Knights squadron, reporting as ordered, General." Kalen replied. "What is it you wish to ask of me?"
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
chiku_shou

-Nena Trinity-(-Hawaii base-)

His arms and legs secure by shackles and his torso held in place to the hospital bed with a thick leather-strap, Nowe woke up in a brightly lit private room on the Hawaii base. While he had been unconscious the medical team had already run a complete catscan and diagnosed that he had only a minor concussion. Lucky or not the concussion wasn't the real problem.

"Oh wow I told you this would happen didn't I?!?" Nena said with a laugh. Sitting in a chair next to the bed she was flashing Nowe a Cheshire grin. Her hair ruffled she was wearing her FANDOM uniform now. Always calling Nowe and idiot she might have been the last person he wanted to see right now. Of course any answer coming out of his mouth would be muffled by the metallic ballgag still in his mouth.
Kylern

-Bian-

"I can not do that you see. You'll be under probation as long as you remain here until I decide your trustworthy." He gave a message to his secretary and the door opened to show a few guards.

"For now you'll have some new best friends. With that the Innovator was given the opprotunity to leave as the door was still over.

-Nowe-

Even as he sat there chained up he remained motionless. He knew everything in the room but ignored it and continued to keep his eyes closed and his breathing stabilized. Nobody would guess that he had already woken up and was waiting for his moment. Nowe was feigning being out like a light.
chiku_shou

-Nena Trinity-(-Hawaii base-)

Nena had been in the room almost since the Nowe's arrival and her brother had already filled her in on the details of what had happened. She might have told him that he would lose like this but it really was troubling. If Nowe hadn't went and gotten himself shot down she could have acted as she had planned and been checking up on the data her Haro had collected.

"You're an idiot you know." She told him, knowing from experience that the effects of the nerve-gas should have ceased by now. Of course she didn't know if he was hearing her or not. Even with the gas not affecting his system that blow to the head was what had rendered Nowe unconscious. "...That's why you got shot down."
hellbore

- Hawaii -

A large transport plane approached the island base on final approach, carrying a single passenger and his cargo. Leaning his head on his fist, the man smiled as the islands of the Hawaiian chain came into view.

"Earth really is great."

-Juuso Eljas -

Juuso was busy filling out the KIA reports for Dan, Simon and Hendrik. The process was hard on him. He didn't know their parents and didn't care what they thought of him, he knew he had failed them and it ate at him. Suddenly, there came a knock at the door. "Enter" he called, glad for the distraction.

His personal assistant poked his head in. "Sir, there's a man here to see you. He says..."

"Send him in Lieutenant Storch. I need some distraction from all this."

Storch nodded and motioned for someone behind him to enter and withdrew. The man was wearing a dark blue Fandom uniform with gold epaulettes and had deep red hair.

Juuso stood up behind his desk, "Leon!" he said, completely surprised. "Leon Arroway? What are you doing here?"

"Captain Leon Arroway, reporting for duty, sir" The other man cracked a wry smile and continued in a friendlier voice, "Yo, Juuso, long time no see. What, no how are you, what have you been up to? It's been five years."

"No, no... I sorry it's just a shock after so long, but really, why are you here?"

"I requested a transfer to the main Earth offensive and I was sent first to the European HQ and then to here. I was surprised to here that you got promoted to major and replaced the Red Eagle of all people, and that your first sortie was such a success..."

Juuso hands tightened at that and Leon didn't miss it. "So, it wasn't as perfect as the Sterling's would have us believe."

"No, tactically, General Aelfhere's plan was perfect. It was I who failed. I lost three subordinates, important subordinates."

Leon moved forward and gripped Juuso's shoulder. "I am sorry, my friend, but you must move past this. Your subordinates would not want you this way."

"I know, I know, but I cannot rest. I have avenged their deaths but it is not enough. My blood still rages when I think that the Divine Crusaders are allowed to do as they please..."

"Then use it. Bring the Fandom to victory and your soul will rest easy. I vow support you in this, until it becomes a reality."

"Thank you, my old friend. With your help,I will make the ambitions of the Fandom a reality."

Leon snapped a smart salute and Juuso returned it, just a smart.
On Compromise: Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
toysdream wrote:I've always been partial to the Big Cloud of Balls
legacygundam

-Kyle-

Kyle knew that his suit wouldn't last long firing off too many shots that didn't hit, but long range combat was not what he was really good at. It was close range. The building that the Belphagor was sitting on suddenly started to shake and from behind the suit, Kyle shot out from the roof, Roche saber's already in hand. The beam rifle had been stored on the suit's back. Kyle brought his right arm up, swinging the saber down at the Belphagor's right arm, aiming to cripple the unit's fighting strength. And if this attack failed, Kyle had planned another surprise, which would make it hard for the Belphagor to counter.
Kylern

(you did run away so odds you being in this building were almost none but ok)

-Kylern-

With the building shaking it seemed the next stage would begin... And it was where he would show his own strength, or that of the Belphagor.

-FLASH System Initiate...-

The Belphagor reacted to the sudden attack by wrapping the right arm with the massive strike claws and taking the Roche saber head on. "Good thing they reinforced the claw for beam combat..." The arm was used as a shield as the Belphagor used its strength to try and push the Huckebien away as the left strike arm extended around to try and clasp onto the mech's shoulder.

"Now the ole tear and pry!" The Belphagor then readied to extend all 8 of its heat wires out to wrap around the various parts of the enemy unit and pull it apart. (this is setting up not happening yet)