Chapter 22:Terminus Pluvia [Earth]

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
SNT1

Re: Chapter 22:Terminus Pluvia [Earth]

--Juan Santi--

The general was walking around Tokyo's command center---checking, looking, checking again, reading, confirming Federation coming away with two GN drives. What does this mean for the Federation, really? Well, Santi has his ideas---primarily reverse-engineering the drives for mobile suit combat, or keeping it as it is and slapping it to a GP03D Dendrobium and build the monster for Earth use. These ideas will take a lot of time and a lot of money, however, and the Federation already has commitments and advances to the Minovsky research.

"Tell the Fafnir to get out of there and come back to Tokyo. They need to be spending time in a fortified area. Knowing the Fandom they just might try to jump them."

Then, he receives a call from another general. The comm officer complies and connects Livingstone to Santi. "General. I'm listening," he says. It's not the first time he received a call from some other Federation guy after the capture of the GN drives...

--Lauren, Gundam team ver. Awesome--

As the Fafnir slowly descended, Lauren also receives new communication alerts. First, an order to go back to Tokyo after picking up the rest of the team and reinstalling the Lohengrin. Second, a long-distance message from an unknown Federation frequency. She opens it up and replies, "Captain Johnson here."
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Strike Zero

- Jo -

Finally the connection went through. Jo was greeted with the sight of a young woman who Jo presumed to be the Captain of the ship. Sure enough, the woman identified herself as "Captain Johnson".

"Captain," Jo started. "It is a pleasure to have a chance to speak with you. This is the Artemis of the Federation Office of Air & Sea Experimental Trials Section 12. I am the director of Section 12. My name is Josephine Morgan Alexandria Claudette Montague von Brunswick III. However, you may call me 'Jo' for short."

She leaned back in her padded chair and folded her fingers together in front of her. "I know you must be busy, so I'll cut straight to the chase. In just under forty-eight hours, my combat unit, the 502nd Experimental Aerial Wing, otherwise known as the 'Strike Witches', will depart on an assault against the DC stronghold located at Aidoneus island. It is a monumental task to be sure, so I was hoping that we could somehow garner your support and have you accompany us in this endeavour. Interested?"
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Cybaster

-Livingstone-

The visage that peered at Santi from his very viewscreen was not that of a Sith Lord, or a Munchkin Master --- it was not that of the unworldly sage, the role he played in this world. It was not even that of an Epic Level Adventurer with an insane Diplomacy check. Instead, from one military man to another, Steve Livingstone looked the regal Brigadier General of the Strategic Naval Research Institute, sitting straight on his chair in full dress uniform, all the buttons done correctly, every 'i' dotted.

And Livingstone, as he looked at Santi, looked deathly serious.

"Greetings, General. You know who I am, so I will dispense with the pleasantries." Steve began and, narrowing his eyes, decided to address what was probably Juan Santi's primary concern and question: why would Steve Livingstone come to him? At least the line on the SNRI end is secure; None could listen in, and none could trace him. "You don't like us, and you don't trust us here in the Spacebound SNRI branch. That's fine and well, especially given what seems to be our recent actions Earthbound, in particular in Tokyo involving the Innovators. But I came to you because you're the most prominent of the Earthbound Federation commanders, and because even from the days when *I* was a simple Federal Forces officer myself, I've known you to be a man of common sense. I come to you with the hopes that you would at least hear my words with arbitration before coming to prejudices."

At that, Steve gave a pause before continuing.

"It was unfortunate what had happened with the Innovators in Tokyo, and that I had to send an agent of my own to control whatever damage had been done and salvage the situation, but it was for good reason that I was forced to show my hand. While in the long run I had deemed it necessary, and is too late nonetheless to reminisce on, the sordid incident does imply on a far greater problem within our own ranks, and within the Federation as a whole. Are you, General Santi, familiar with Rear Admiral Dorel Richter at all?"
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Kylern

-Bian-

"And what do you plan to do now? I can't force you to join us but if you like you can stay here or go back home. The choice is yours.

-Kylern-

"Training you mean?" He scratched his head a bit with it not really sinking in until the end. But after a yawn he cracked his neck an gave a nod. "Yeah I'll help you. What do you want to work on and with what units?" As he talked Kyle would notice the Sgt. grabbing a jacket from the side and pulling it on. There was also an attempt to pull on some pants as well but it took a little longer.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
legacygundam

-Kyle-

"If the combat data for our suits," Kyle said as he started heading for the simulators, "then why not simply use those? It would allow both of us to further examine our skills, plus try and learn new tricks for the next battle." Stopping, Kyle sighed and turned and looked to the wall. "....I don't know my way around, which way are the simulators". Inside, Kyle felt something. Was this called.....embarrassment? Impossible, he had no emotions. Ignoring the feeling, he looked up again, meeting Kylern's gaze.
Kylern

-Kylern-

"Are you sure you want to fight my Belphagor?" He was a tad shocked at the request but figured it would be fun either way. A quick round against a normal pilot would allow his machine to fight on a more equal playing ground. Most of its abilities were anti-newtype and it wasn't much better than any other Gundam outside of that niche.

"Sure it will be fun. And if your looking for the sims then follow me." He finished getting his boots on and then buttoned his shirt. Looking rather sloppy he took point and led the way to the training area of base.
Zangetsu

Omega wrote:-Reimi Saionji-

There was nothing she could do with one arm, as she was focusing on the Bladelock, so when Zangetsu alerted her to it, she was unable to dodge it, and took the blow directly.

"I... I lost..." She said rather disappointed.
-Zangetsu-

"Hey, don't worry to much about it. You did very good for your first match." He said as he exited his sim and stood. "A little more progress and you'll get the idea, Reimi. I have to say I was plesently surprised when you almost took the head off my Gespenst." He said with a smile.

-Riman-

"With all due respect sir I cannont return. The Ptolemy is destroied with probably all of it's crew, most of our pilots are dead, and I don't know where Kit went. On top of all that my Ikarus is totaled and will probably never fly again. It is therefore within my best interests to stay here." She said while somewhat spacing out at the mention of the Ptolemy's losses. "I would request the use of one of your armored modules while I wok to see if the Ikarus is repairable."
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
Omega

-Reimi Saionji-

"I see... thank you for that." Reimi said in response after climbing out of the Simulator... "I had... always dreamed of becoming a pilot. I guess coming back here, was the best choice in more ways than one."

She turned towards Zangetsu and smiled.
Zangetsu

-Zangetsu-

"Yeah back home I always wanted to pilot a mobile suit and once I got here I got my chance. Though, to be honest I was much wrose off then you. Started off in a little transformable MS called the Strum Eins that I had the techs make outta spare parts. We can get you a much better mech then that here." Zangetsu said as he smiled in return. "So, what do you want to do now? I can go another round if you want or we can talk, though is be best to do that somewhere else."
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
Omega

-Reimi Saionji-

"Thanks but, I think i'd be safer in a stock model for the time being." She stopped to think for a few moments... then asked a question. "What... stock models are there?"
Zangetsu

-Zangetsu-

"DC produced the Lion, Garlion, and Huckebien from what I recall." Zangetsu said lost a bit in thought. "I would personally go with either a Garlion or Huckebien as they are way better than a Lion. From those two though is depends on what you want. The Garlion is more oriented for close combat, while the Huckebien is a more all around type."

Then he keyed up the specs for the two on the monitor. "Choose whichever one you like as they are both good models."
Omega

-Reimi Saionji-

"I guess i'll take the Huckbein then... I'd prefer to be able to handle myself at multiple ranges. Though I would prefer it in a blue color." Reimi said in detail on her machine.

"Thanks for the lesson, I just need to work some more and maybe i'll be able to become a halfway decent pilot."
Zangetsu

-Zangetsu-

"The Huckebien is a good model and with some more training you'll be a great pilot for it." Zangetsu said as he looked at the secs. "You should be wary of close combat manuvers like I did. Certin mechs have actual hidden features that won't be as obvious." He warned. "But, enough of that dark topis lets move on to something more cheerful."
Omega

-Reimi Saionji-

Reimi smiled when Zangetsu offered his compliment, though his warning caused the smile to fade. "I... see, I'll do my best to be careful then."

Then, Reimi yawned, and realized she was rather tired. "Um... maybe we could call it quits for today?"
legacygundam

-Kyle-

"Yes, I am sure. There's no point in the exercise if both pilots aren't using a unit they are good with. I will have to learn this ship better though, as well as the base, so I don't need to keep asking people for directions. In the future, if someone could show me around, that would be excellent." Kyle kept glancing at the people they passed, some who gave him weird looks, which he met with a dark and cold gaze, one that could freeze even the warmest hearts.
Cybaster

-Morpheus-

From a considerable distance away, Morpheus watched the exchange between Kai and Midori with a slight sense of unease while standing behind a corridor crossing, narrowing his eyes and crossing his arms. He didn't doubt that Kai really could kill Midori easily if he so choose --- the real question was whether or not he'd get far enough alive after doing so, anyway. As he turned away after Kai and Midori broke the encounter up, Morpheus sighed; His true concern, however, was where Kai got those powers from, because they looked familiar. They felt familiar. And Morpheus knew well enough that even a little bit of it, if his suspicions were correct, made Kai immensely dangerous.

Is that...the Satsui no Hadou?

Walking up to Kirie as he stood on one end of the hanger, walking around and checking on how the upgrades to the Red Frame were going, and tapped his shoulder with one hand. Kirie turned around, blinking; Morpheus nodded. While Kai would surely be looking for him to find out what exactly the deal with Gai was, first things first --- he had to deal with the two defectors from the Black Knights, and Kai would have to wait for now; As Morpheus was also hoping inwardly that he'd see June first before she and Zaine bumped into each other, time was also of the essence, too.

"Go find June and the other pilot, Kirie, and bring them to my hanger lab." Morpheus simply ordered, and Kirie sauntered off obediently to do as he asked. "I'll deal with them first."
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Kylern

-Nowe-

Strapped down and out like a light he was taken somewhere for something to happen. Hopefully they wouldn't put him down... He still had too much to do.

-Kylern-

He had paid attention to the way people reacted to the new guy and was rather curious as to what was going on. He hadn't felt the coldness at all but maybe cause he was dense and uncaring about what others were thinking about. "So it seems your pretty popular... Care to explain why?"

He was curious and they were coming into the simulator hangar. There were various machines laying around and he pulled out a data card with his Belphagor's most recent upgraded data. It would prove to be interesting.
Sume Gai

-Martin Snow-

Martin had just finished a lackluster meal- that indeed tasted very similar to a tire crossed with... bacon grease? -when another kid a bit younger than the Eye patch fellow walked in. This guy looked a little more normal though, at least as normal as pink hair could look on a guy.

"Eh Where to now; my cell?"

Martin put his leftovers on his tray ready to disposed of them and leave.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
legacygundam

-Kyle-

Shrugging, Kyle continued along, ignoring any others they came across. "It's not that I'm popular, people just seem to avoid me. I don't concern myself with the trivial. They go about their lives and I go about mine, as a tool for war." The last five words Kyle muttered under his breath, something he wanted to keep to himself.

As they reached the simulators, Kyle pulled out his OS as Kylern had did and moved to one of the systems, plugging the data in. Getting inside, he soon found himself inside his Huckebein's cockpit, staring at a city layout. "Whenever you are ready commander."
Zangetsu

Omega wrote:-Reimi Saionji-

Reimi smiled when Zangetsu offered his compliment, though his warning caused the smile to fade. "I... see, I'll do my best to be careful then."

Then, Reimi yawned, and realized she was rather tired. "Um... maybe we could call it quits for today?"
-Zangetsu

After Reimi asked, Kylern and Kyle came in. "Yeah, I think that would be for the best. Lets leave these two to their own devices." He said to her before waving a gretting to Kylern and Kyle, even though they probably wouldn't notice. Zangetsu had seen enough of the Belphagor recently and didn't want to see anymore. "You heading back to your room?" He asked Reimi.