Gundam meets Zoids part 1

Your own tale of two mecha.

Deathsaurer part of Dg corps, your choice

Yes
No votes
No
67%
What, the Backdraft Crew not good enough for you?
33%

Total votes: 3
Herrschaft 2

Gundam meets Zoids part 1

Okay, I'm new here, and this is my first fanfic post. I wouldn't mind if others added to it. Gives me something to work with. Oh, and yeah, my name is Josh, so this is a bit of an insertion fic. :| :| :roll:

The new pilot of Eva-04 was going through combat training, for when he was outside of his Eva. His trainer for the day was a fellow American. Amazingly, the trainer was young. In fact, the student and trainer were close in age. “Okay. You’re pretty well versed in gun and bladefighting, but it all means nothing if you can’t fight when you don’t have a weapon.” “Commander!” “What is it Rich?” “How did you become a commander? I mean, you’re barely older than me.” “Well, Rich, Dick…whatever you go by, I have natural talents that have led to me becoming a commander. My previous training in martial arts means I have pretty good ability in close quarters combat, and my reflexes are close to being inhumanly quick. You may get to see just what I mean soon enough. But for now, we commence with your training, Johnson. Get into a fighting stance.” Richard did as he was told. The teacher punched him in his face. “If you’re going in a fight, you want at least one hand up where it can protect your head. It seems to be a soft spot for you. Now get into a better stance.” Richard again did what he was told. This time the teacher kneed him in the stomach. “You can’t protect just your head. Make sure you have one arm protecting your midsection. But at least you have your hands up. Get into a better stance.” Richard improved his stance. The teacher performed a sweep kick, knocking Richard off his feet. “Don’t fight standing straight up. Just bend your legs and it will be hard to get knocked off your feet in such a manner.” (About an hour later) Richard looked up at the teacher. Richard was covered in bruises. The teacher had one noticeable bruise right above his left cheek. He rubbed that bruise. “Not bad. Remember to practice this on a regular basis. Your ability to fight outside of your Eva directly reflects your ability to fight inside of one.” The teacher walked away.

Josh looked in the mirror. He put his finger up to rub the bruise above his cheek. “That punk actually managed to hit me. Not bad.” He wrapped his hands in tape. It was time for a little training of his own.

“Commander Altenbaugh! You’re early today. What’s the occasion?” Josh took one quick look at the redhead before giving her a smile. Catherine, as she was called, chuckled in anticipation for the cheesy flirting reply. “I couldn’t stand to be away from you, my dear Cathy.” “Enough of that. Tell me why you’re here.” “Figured the extra training couldn’t hurt. Especially after that last Angel attack.” “You never let yourself off easy when we lose a city.” “Considering that last city wasn’t destroyed by an Angel…” “Josh! It’s not your fault. How could you have guessed that the Dark Gundam would have been reborn. And hey, at least he took out the Angel for us.” “I don’t care. The Drache and I have to be stronger. I don’t need a repeat performance. This planet can’t afford for me to fail.” “You’re not the only one. We have the EVAs, the Gundams, and all of the mobile suits.” “Yet it seems that we still are in danger of losing our planet, or even our existence. We need people who can stand up to the challenge and be heroes.” As they spoke, Josh began to practically maul a punching bag. “Heroes eh?” Josh and Cathy turned to face a tall man with spiky blond hair. “Captain Johnson. Here to observe the EVA pilots I take it?” “Well, yes. But I am also here to relay a message to the two of you. Catherine, due to former acquaintances you are to be the ambassador to Planet Zi. Joshua, you are to accompany here as part of the Guardian Custode.” Josh nodded his head. “Oh, and you best pack your bags. You are to leave immediately.”

Lili looked out the window. Her silver hair covered half of her face. She was depressed. She secretly wished she could travel to Planet Zi with Josh and Cathy. She took a quick look at her custom Nu Gundam, colored pink no less, before looking down. Richard walked in. “Hey Lil. I brought the groceries.” “Would you mind putting them up? I’m not feeling well.” “Sure. What’s wrong anyway?” “I’d rather not talk about it right now.” “Ok. I have to leave after I put away the groceries. More training.” “Goodbye then.”

A blue mech was in the middle of a fight with many Zaku, Green mechs appearing to have gasmasks on. The orange mech had red details, blade like protrusions on the shins, a rather Knightlike face, wing like protrusions, and shoulder armor that appeared like dragon heads. One of the shoulder armor pieces moved to the right hand, covering it like a glove. Josh Shouted out “DrachenFire.” The mech held out its right arm and fire an energy beam out of its Dragon Glove. The attack decimated Most of the Zaku fleet. Zave a few red Zaku. “Drache-GiftZahn.” The Dragon glove started to glow red. The Drache Charged into a Red Zaku and slammed the dragon fang into the cockpit. “Impressive.” The Drache turned to face a larger more portly Red Mech. “I am Char Aznable, this is the Sazabi. Prepare to meet your doom at the Hands of the Red Comet.” The Sazabi pulled out a stick. An energy blade came out of it in the Shape of an Axe. The Drache held out its right hand. The blades on its shins flew up and combined, forming a hilt. A rather sinister seven bladed sword extended from the hilt. “Drache-Klinge!” The two Mechs charged each other.

Richard stepped into the simulator and put on the simulation helmet. He grabbed the mock controls. “I’m ready.” The operator flipped a switch and turned a knob. Richard was transported into the city, controlling EVA-04. “Today we’ve got a surprise for you. You won’t be facing a Rogue EVA or an Angel. No. You’re opponent is something much different.” Richard heard the sound of metal touching down onto the Earth. EVA-04 turned to face a huge surprise. A gundam in samurai armor. “This is the Musha Gundam.” The Musha Gundam drew its pike and pointed it at the EVA. “Shit! How am I supposed to fight that.”

The Sazabi and the Drache had locked blades. “Good, boy. Show me your skills.” “Back off Char. You won’t win this.” “Big talk. From such a small challenge.” A blaster started to charge in the Sazabi’s abdomen. “What?” The Sazabi knocked the sword out of the Drache’s hands. “You won’t dodge this.” The Drache’s sword returned to the Drache and became an energy shield. The Sazabi fired a huge beam (at point blank) that would have likely destroyed the Drache had the shield not absorbed it. “Damn. This Red Comet guy is pretty good. If I let my guard down it’ll be the end of me. At any rate, my shield is out of commission for a while after that.” The Drache charged the Sazabi. “Take this Char.” The Drache punched the Sazabi in the face, causing the Sazabi to reel back. The Drache followed up with an uppercut, and a kick. The Sazabi caught the kick and threw the Drache. When the Drache had regained its composure, the Sazabi was coming down upon it with a flying kick. “Gaaah!” Josh regained composure. “That’s it. GaaaH!” His mech started to glow a bright Red. “What’s this?” Panel’s around the Drache’s mouth area opened up, revealing a glowing grill like mask. Horns around the head stuck up. The wing like protrusions opened up, leaving an X like pattern. Finally, the chest panels opened up, revealing a dragon like face underneath. The Dragon shoulders stuck out to the side and opened their mouths. “Drache-Zorn!” Several burning dragonheads fired out of the mouths of the Dragon heads and attacked the Sazabi. The Sazabi skillfully dodged every one of them. They then surrounded him and formed a flaming sphere around him. “Now to finish this.” The Dragongloves moved to the hands. The Drache is hit from behind. “What was that?” “Bit’s. Special weapons of the Sazabi, useable only by those with psychic potential, otherwise known as Newtypes. A nice touch. Wouldn’t you agree?” “Whatever you Say!”The Drache’s right hand started to glow, and energy balls formed around it. “This aint over. Not by a long shot!” The energy balls fired out, destroying the bits “Herrschaft!”. The Drache started to charge a larger blast. “You continue to impress me, but now we must end this.” The Sazabi started charging its abdominal cannon. The Drache fired the ball of energy in its hand, and the Sazabi fired its laser. The attacks met and caused a stereotypical huge explosion, knocking the mechs back. The Drache left its super mode and succumbed to its damage. “Damn! This can’t be the way it ends.” The Sazabi turned to the Drache. “Tell me your name boy.” “My name. Joshua Altenbaugh.” “Well then Joshua. You have been a most worthy opponent…” The Sazabi chaaaged its laza. “…But I’m afraid I must destroy you.” The Sazabi’s cannon shorted out. “What’s this?” The Sazabi turned its back to the Drache. “It appears fate has chosen to side with you Joshua. My Sazabi lacks the energy required to destroy you. (Smile) I look forward to the next time we meet.” The Sazabi flew off. “Char Aznable. I’ll remember that name.” “Josh? Are you ok?” “I’m fine Cathy, but the Drache is gonna need some repairs.” “A worthy addition to the Guardian Custode. You fought to the very end and would have given your life to insure success of our mission. We’ll have more than a few good words for you upon our return.”
Last edited by Herrschaft 2 on Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
- Oh God. The Exodus is entering Feral Mode.
-What Does that mean?
-It means it's gonna win
Herrschaft 2

Re: Gundam meets Zoids part 1

It's not over, even after this post i doubt it will be done. Oh and The attack Herrschaft came before the profile name. I may post up the English translations for all the German words as well as some pilot and mecha profiles

"Shit! This is one hell of a Gundam.” The simulated EVA-04 was holding the Musha Gundam’s pike, stopping it from cutting it into pieces. The EVA threw the pike to the side. The Gundam kicked the EVA in the side, grabbed its arm, flew up into the air and judo flipped the EVA. It drew a katana from its side. The EVA got up and drew its progressive knife. The two units charged each other and clashed weapons, with the Gundam knocking the EVA’s knife away. The Eva swung its arm and knocked the Gundam away. “I’m gonna have to use a dummy plug in order to gain an upperhand.” Rick used the Dummy plug, inciting the EVA into a Berserker rage. It attacked the Musha Gundam, gaining an edge due to its berserk strength. It grabbed the Gundam by the face and punched it in the chest area, knocking it flying. The Gundam got up and picked up its weapons. It started to glow. It flew at Richard, weapons at the ready. “Gaaaah!” As the spear almost reached the EVA the simulation turned off. “Your training session is over. I hope you learned from your defeat.”

Josh stared at the Drache. The battle damage was serious, or so it appeared. After only a few minutes, the damage had instantly repaired itself. “Such is the power of the Dragon Soul.” Josh proceeded to walk to the flight deck. “Well. Good to see a familiar face.” With jet black hair, and a very shapely body, the only thing that set off her beauty was her rather feministic attitude, though she tended to make an exception towards Josh, either out of affection, or out of respect. “Mai. Always a pleasure.” “You were amazing out there.” “Yeah. Amazingly poor. I should be able to defeat such an enemy if I want to protect the Earth.” “I don’t think it’s the Earth you want to protect. I think it’s something more personal. You never were one to care about the beings that populate our planet. You only care about the select few that you deem worthy of your friendship.” “Aww, come on. I’m not that damn picky.” “Don’t worry. I’m joking.” Josh gave her a quick glare before continuing to his destination. “Josh. Thank God you’re ok.” “The Guardian Custode commends you for your abilities.” “Your words are appreciated.” Josh thought to himself “however, they mean nothing to me.” He walked over to Cathy. “Hey, tell that driver to avoid potential threats, not drive right through them. That battle nearly killed me.” “I shudder to think about that alone. It’s even worse when I think about what would happen to us.” “That’s all I care about.” Cathy and Josh stared into each other’s eyes. Each saw their own reflection in the others. As Josh began to open up his mouth, the two of them were interrupted by Mai. “SOOOOOOO, how are we going to make peace relations with Planet Zi?” Cathy gently pulled Mai’s hand off of her shoulder. Josh was less discreet, more or less brushing her off like dust. He gave her a glare. She smiled, realizing that it was a “thanks for ruining my moment, bitch!” kind of glare. Catherine spoke up. “Well, planet Zi has a huge tournament. I figure if we participate in the tournament, then maybe we can get a chance to speak with the leaders, and depending on how well we do, it could be much easier to get them to become our allies.” “What kind of tournament?

“Lili. It’s horrible. I’ll never be able to compare to the likes of Josh.” “You might be surprised. I doubt that Josh started out being an unbeatable hero of Justice.” Richard was beating the wall in frustration. Lili was staring off into space, almost uncaring. “Richard. Just practice more. Josh didn’t do it by complaining, although I’m positive he did his share. Besides, he isn’t totally unbeatable. He was almost defeated by that Angel, and had to retreat upon the resurrection of the Dark Gundam.” “Yeah, but those may well have been flukes. I don’t think I could ever match his greatness.” “Maybe not. Therefore, you should create your own.” An alarm went off. “Oh no. God help us.”

“Zoids battles. Sounds fun.” “So how the hell are we supposed to get the Zoids.” “Well, I’ll get to that later. Just know that tonight, you two and myself are going through a couple of tests to determine what Zoids we would be best fit to pilot.” “Fine. I’m going to take a nap.” Josh proceeded to his sleeping quarters. Cathy turned to Mai. “Uhm, Mai? You are pretty close to Josh. Are you two…?” “No. Never. He’s my adopted brother.” “But your last name is…” “Yeah, it’s a long story. My family adopted him when we were young. He was to be a bit of a rival to me. My father, however, was quite abusive torwards him. This obviously strained their relationship. Oh, and he and I got quite close, which my father didn’t like very much. Josh would go on to find out about his true family history, and due to his feelings of hatred torwards my father, chose to be known as Joshua Altenbaugh. To further smite my father, he got tattoos just like his ancestor of the same name. He left us and I would eventually meet up with him. And until recently, I was constantly by his side. My father would be happy to find out that we did develop a rivalry. I just wonder how my father would react to Josh’s becoming a hero.” “Sounds like Josh will shun him either way.” “I would not blame him.”

The NU Gundam and EVA-04 battled the Angel that had just touched down on Earth. “Shit! How do we take this fucker down?” “Language!” Lili targeted the Angel with her Psy System. “Blade Funnels!” The NU Gundam released its custom funnels. They surrounded the Angel and blasted it numerous times with powerful Beam attacks. Only one blast managed to penetrate the AT field. “Now! Execute!” The blade funnels all impaled the Angel and fired their beams. The dust subsided. The Angel stood unharmed. It looked at The NU Gundam. It blasted a laser that clipped the Gundam. “LIL! GoD DaMn YoU!” Eva- 04 went Berserk.

“Herrshaft!” The Drache fired its mighty energy balls at the Angel. The Angel Was unphhased by the massive energy blast.

Sorry if this last bit is confusing. Josh is having a dream/flashback/both. He is not fighting the same angel as Rick. This is what happens when i dont finish things in one sitting.
Last edited by Herrschaft 2 on Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
-What Does that mean?
-It means it's gonna win
Herrschaft 2

Sorry bout the language. i wr0te some of this a while back. i'll try to censor it.

“What!!!? That’s my best move!” A large dark silhouette, dwarfing the Angel and the Drache, loomed in the distance. A massive beam of energy destroyed the Angel. “Josh. Get out of there. We can get back this city later. The Reborn Dark Gundam is just too powerful for you to handle alone.” “AHHHH!” Josh awoke.
-What Does that mean?
-It means it's gonna win
Herrschaft 2

Also. Sorry bout the lack of Zoids up to this point. Once Josh and the Gang reach Planet Zi, we will see a bunch of em. Even new ones.
-What Does that mean?
-It means it's gonna win
Herrschaft 2

Okay Time for some profiles.

Joshua Altenbaugh

Height: 5'7
Weight: 135
Sex: Male
Orientation: Straight

Mecha: Drache, probably an upgraded Drache, and GilFuhrer, his designated Zoid
Personality: Laid back, yet fierce in battle. Might have some trauma due to recent events in the story.

Cathy:

Height: 5'5
Weight: Like she'd tell
Sex: Female
Orientation: Straight

Mecha: So far, Just a Zaber fang..
Personality: Kinda quiet. As an ambassador she has to be strong. She often finds her strength in her friends.

Mai Anderson
Height: 5'6
weight: To quote her "Do you ever want to have children?"
Orientation: Hard to say at times. To be safe; she's bi

Mecha: So far, the Brastle tiger.
Personality: Kinda flirty. Very trigger happy. Also tends to be protective of her adopted brother, Josh

Richard Johnson
Height: 5'6
Weight:128
Sex: Male
Orientation: (?)

Mecha: EVA-04 (In a seperate reality where this mecha didn't take out half of Kansas in an explosion caused by the testing of the S2 engine.
Personality: Think Shinji. Then think of Shinji with an inferiority complex.

Lili:
Height: 5'4
Weight: If you enjoy not being mentally forced to kill yourself, just don't ask.
Orientation: I'm pretty sure she's strait, so long as I don't make a doujinshi.

Mecha: Custom RX-93 ν Gundam Double Fin Funnel Type (it's pink)
Personality: Best described as a little creepy. She is a little touchy-feely, and needy. She never likes to be away from Josh and Cathy.

Drache:
Appearance: A roughly EVA Sized Mech; Looks like a Blue and red cross of the SoulGain & Master gundam, with the Head of the Main characters mech in Metal armor Dragonar.
Power system: The Dragon's Soul. No indications to exactly what it is, or how it works, or the extent of its power.
Weaponry: I'll post this later, when i post the German-English translations. To be perfectly fair, most of it's weaponry is more like special attacks.

GilFuhrer:
Appearance: A Deathstinger colored miniature GilDragon.
Weapons: Buster claws x2 (Can function as 108mm Laser cannons), strike electron fangs, Strike laser Claws x4, Strike smash Tail, 200mm laser cannon (Housed in mouth.) Maser Horns, Magnesser wings. (Might be more Equipment thant weapon)
Equipment and features: Powered and brought to life by the Dragon's Soul, Capable of Performing the "Herrschaft" ability used by the Drache, Strike Dragon lance, E-Shield Generator, Vernier Thruster x2, High Maneuver Thruster x2, Ion Booster Pack, Anchor x4
Last edited by Herrschaft 2 on Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-What Does that mean?
-It means it's gonna win
Herrschaft 2

“Josh. What was it?” “Nothing. Just reliving a bad day.” “Are we talking when we were siblings bad day, or a little bit more recent?” “More recent.” “Well, it’s good you’re awake. We’re almost on planet Zi.” “What about our Zoids?” “Well, it looks like the Drache created you one, and Cathy and I have one’s that have been ordered.” “What do you mean, the Drache created me one?” “That. We call it the GilFuhrer.” Josh looked upon a Zoid that was roughly the size of most liger Zoids. It appeared as a horned dragon in blue and Red. It had two drill-like weapons on its shoulders, and two blade-like wings folded back. “I like it. I really like it.” “Good, cause it’s what you’re stuck with.”

“Richard. Come to it.” Richard looked up to Lili, with her creepy smile. “You’re EVA ate the Angel.” “After I lost consciousness I guess.” “Yep. Now give me a hug.” “What are you so happy about?” “Josh and Cathy just relayed that they have arrived at Planet Zi. We’re looking at another month or so before they return.” “I hope that’s before the Next attack.”

Three zoids lay at the feet of the Gilfuhrer. At each side of the Dragon Zoid was a tiger Zoid. To its right a red one. “Way to go Josh. But next time, let me and the Zaber Fang do something.” “Sorry.” “But…” To its left, a black tiger. “You’d think that with all the shots that came from the Brastle Tiger, something would have hit at least one Red Horn.” “Hey! Shut up!”
-What Does that mean?
-It means it's gonna win
Herrschaft 2

The alarm went off. "Ohh man. What..at is it?" "It's the DG corps." "Are you friggin kidding me?" "Hurry, get to the EVA."

"Mai. Have you got the data on our next opponent yet?" "No. The only information I've manged to get out is the leader goes by the alias 'The Red Comet.'" "Red Comet, eh? (Are we to have a rematch so soon, Char Aznable?) I guess we can just go on that." "What? Are you sick or something?" "Nope. Just let it rest. Their firewalls are obviously too good for us to get through." "Hey guys." Hey Cathy. What's up?" "We're going to meet an old friend of mine." "You said 'we're' as in, all of us." "Uh huh, now get up."

EVA-04 was wrestling a large mechanical snake with a Gundam head. It slammed down the beast and drove its progressive knife through the face. "Any more?" A few more attacked Richard from behind. They were taken down by Lili's funnels. "You had to ask."

"Cathy!" "Naomi!" "Josh!" "Get off of me Mai.":roll: "So, who's Mr. Sunshine there?" "That's Josh. He's kind of..." "Your boyfriend?" "Maybe. But I was going to say our team leader." "Oh really? But you're the ambassador." "That is true, but he is definitely the best fighter. He is also tactically brilliant, especially on the fly." "Sounds like a nice guy to be dating." "You guys are new here, and you're not allowed in here, blondie." The fat guy cracked his knuckles. Josh got the kinks out of his neck. "Now get out!" Josh turned around and delivered a knee to the gut of the fat guy so hard that the fat relocated to his back for a split second. The fat guy passed out. "Sweet dreams, stupid drunkard." "Woah! Nice reflexes." "Naomi, right?" Yeah, and you are Josh?" "If that is what you wish to call me." "Well, those reflexes are gonna get you far here. Maybe we'll see each other soon on the battlefield. You might want to start asking around about me. I might be better known as 'The Red Comet.'" "You bet. (Red Comet huh. We'll be seeing each other sooner than you may think.)"
-What Does that mean?
-It means it's gonna win
Herrschaft 2

"Alright Josh. You're gonna go down now, just like Cathy, just Like Mai." "Yeah right! You gotta hit me first!" The Gilfuhrer activated it's boosters. "Let's see you avoid this!" THe Gunsniper fired its tailrifle once the Gilfuhrer was at point blank. "Alright. You asked for it." The Gilfuhrer dodged to the side, flanking (well techichally...) the Gunsniper, and attacking it with strike laser claw. "AHHHH! Are you kidding me?" How the Hell did you do that?" "Hmph. (Wait a minute, why hasn't the Judge announced our victory?)" The Gilfuhrer quickly dodged a blade attack by the Red Blade Liger. "I almost forgot about you, Leon Toros." "You payed too much attention to the sniper. Now you gotta face me in CQB." "You sure you wanna do that!?!" The Gilfuhrer and the Red Blade Liger charged each other head-on.

"I can't believe it. The Dark Gundam has already spread it's influence this far." "Do you think we should get them to call Josh and Cathy back from Planet Zi?" "It would take too long." "Richard. Lili. Report to the training room now." "What could they Possibly want now?"

"The winners, The Aggressors team." "Hehehehehehe. Do you think Sanger and Kai will flip when they hear we were the Aggressors on Planet Zi?" "Considering you're probably on the roadto becoming an Aggressor, they'll probably be just fine." "Aggressors. You're next match will be tomorrow at noon. You will face the Blitz Team." "Sounds good to me."

"Prepare well for your opponents. If you can defeat them, we're pretty sure you can take the DG Corps." Lili was the first to step in. Her opponent materialized. A Musha Gundam in Drache colors, with two odd protrusions on the shoulder armor.

"Alright, Bit. We managed to take out each other's allies, and it's just us against the BD. What do you think?" "I think they'd better bring more so it's fair. Burning big bang." "I like your style. HERRSCHAFT!" The entire squad of Rev Raptors, various leader Zoids, and even the Whale King were annihilated in the twin assault. "Looks like a job well done to me." "Yeah, and I think now is the time to finish this." The Judge Spoke up. "I'm sorry, but the intrusion of the Backdraft crew forces this battle into a tie." "Fine. Until next time, Bit Cloud. And there will be a next time."

Herrschaft here. I am going to have to request that anybody reading this take the survey. It will have an effect on the story a little later on. Doesn't it make you feel important when you have an effect on fanfiction?
-What Does that mean?
-It means it's gonna win
Herrschaft 2

"Winners. The Aggressors team." A fishlike Zoid was at the feet of the GilFuhrer, sliced in half by a strike laser claw attack. Two more were laying on the ground, charred by the Brastle Tiger's thermic blast attack. "Kouga Team? I guess it just goes to show that a ninja can't beat a sleeping Dragon. Oh yeah, remind me to bring general trigger-happy there next time i go fishing for snakeheads." "Snakeheads? Are you crazy?" "Maybe just a little."

Lili thought she gained an upperhand with the funnels attack. But it appeared to have not even phased the Musha Gundam MK Josh. The shoulder armor protrusions shot off of the Gundam and grew handles. Large flaming scimitars extended from the hilts. "Oh God no. If this thing has data collected from Josh..." Before she could finish, she had to dodge a number of slashes. She flew back and fired a salvo of shots with her rifle. They might as well have bounced off the Gundam's armor. "Come on!" The Musha Gundam charged at her. She used her beam saber to parry the Gundam's attack. The Nu Gundam Kicked the MG away. The MG combined its scimitars into a boomerang and threw it. The Nu gundam dodged the initial attack and the return. The Musha caught its weapon and formed it into a Kwan Do. "Are you Kidding?" She had to furiously dodge numerous attacks from the pike. The Musha pulled the weapon back, and held it up with both hands. The blade extended to the point of it being larger than the Mech wielding it. It performed a slash that cut the entire city into pieces. Although Lili dodged, the attack created a vaccuum that sucked her in closer, where the Musha performed the finishing slash.

Josh, Cathy, and Mai were aboard the Hover cargo. They were having dinner with the Blitz team and The Fluegel team. They all appeared to be having a good time. "So how long are you guys intending to stay here before negotiating?" "Through the finals." "We intend to win that by the way. Gotta pay for fuel to get from here back to Earth. And have to resupply the ships weaponry." "Well, if your giant robot is as awesome as Mai says..." "We had some troubles on the way here. The Drache may have met its equal, if not better." "Well then, let's move to a lighter note. Funny things that happen in a battle." "Leena and Mai in our last battle." "Yeah, that was hilarious." "So much wasted ammo." "Well. I can honestly say I don't feel safe if either of them are on my team." "Yeah. You're telling me." Josh and Bit both recieved a punch to the back of the head. (An hour later) "Well Josh, I look forward to seeing you in the finals, may the best man win." "Yeah, I will." "Hey aren't you forgetting me?" Bit and Josh stare at Leon. "Ok then, I think I'll keep out of this exchange of testosterone filled remarks."

Okay. I admit, that the Planet Zi Section of the story will end soon. Oh and sorry for the jumping between Josh and Rich/Lili. The next couple of events are going to probably be pretty awesome. Leave any comments if you wish. In fact i promote it. Flame me if you wish. And I will continue to urge you to complete the accompanying survey. So far, i'm the only one who answered it, and of course i chose the smartass answer.
-What Does that mean?
-It means it's gonna win