Chapter 22:Terminus Pluvia [Earth]

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Wedge14

Chapter 22:Terminus Pluvia [Earth]

:!: :!: :!: :!:
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
hellbore

Re: Chapter 22:Terminus Pluvia [Earth]

- Juuso Eljas -

When Juuso heard that General Aelfhere was looking for him, he felt a sudden moment of panic. He was to used to the political intrigues of the Fandom upper crust to completely take a call by name, lightly. Accompanied by his bodyguards he made his way to the headquarters building were Garmin made his office. His worry was reflected in all three faces, and in one corridor without many staff, Simon moved up and whispered to Juuso, "Sir, I don't like this. What if the general is up to something?"

"Oh, he probably is. The Fandom elite are always scheming and this is likely to by no different. However, we have a duty to the Fandom and that means obeying General Aelfhere, however he may order us."

With a meaningful look back at the trio, he remembered when had first met them the greenest recruits he had ever seen. He was proud of how they had grown and matured. Arriving outside the office, he gestured for the three men to remain outside, knocked and allowed himself in. He saluted smartly and said, "Commander Juuso Eljas, reporting as ordered, sir."
On Compromise: Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
toysdream wrote:I've always been partial to the Big Cloud of Balls
Sume Gai

-Kit-

Kit allowed her serious expression to relax when finally she got through to Dr. Bian. She didn't smile but it was clear a measure tension had left her.

"Commander Zoldark, " Kit saluted "as you may or may not know, I'm currently in Tokyo Japan. This entire time I along with the crew of the Ptolemaios have been working to build the Free Federation. It's a Federation group free of the control of SNRI and the lazy bureaucratic government."

Kit paused for a moment to let the news sink in "Right now Tokyo is under our command. but in reality we're a small group. that is why I called you Commander. We would like to meet with you and forge an alliance. We would of course be willing to share our technology with you. the same tech which the Fandom make such good use of."

Sume Gai

"well you guys seem to have this under control" Gai began to walk away raising his hand in a sill farewell "I'll leave you two to your business and Zangetsu don't underestimate him."

with those words Gai turned the corner and left the two in an empty hallway.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Cybaster

-Morpheus and Masamune-

"Or perhaps the Nova Prince has difficulty grasping the concept of 'change'," Morpheus added, standing up by propping his hands and leaping from Elya's bedside, staring evenly at Strike. He, of course, as did the Light Warriors had their own additional suspicions regarding Black Mage, but until it was proven for certain, Morpheus would not jump to conclusions yet...or voice any, for that matter. However, the names of the Major Arcana belied their strengths, and that was probably one of the Prince's criterion for selection; Berith was cold, calculating, and disciplined and eerily calm befitting the Hierophant, while Elya as an optimistic, perky and excitable beacon of prowess, befitting the Star. If Black Mage was "Temperance", perhaps it really was related to...? "If it was within his power to truly see minds and hearts to deduce special qualities, then he certainly should've been able to detect when those qualities were being lost --- and prevent them early. But he did not, and that is an encouraging thought, Strike. It might be proof that the Nova Prince is not invincible, despite the facade he puts up around himself.

"Because if this is the case, the Prince being able to recruit people of quality but unable to help retain them, he has problems adapting to change --- and perhaps is clung deeply to the ways of old in his own manner."

Masamune nodded mutely at that, remembering his own words to Elya about Nagashino and clinging to the old ways of warfare.

"Those who cling to the past," Masamune whispered softly. "Are destined to be forgotten."

"And that, Strike, Elya, is a crack in his otherwise tightly-woven invulnerable armor of power; that could be the fatal weakness in the end that finishes him." Morpheus finished in turn, and began walking towards the door, placing his hands behind his back again. "As for Black Mage...as soon as anyone sees him again, maybe I'd be able to give you an answer. And that's all the questions I have at the moment. Thank you, Elya; you've truly been very helpful. Strike, Masamune, unless you two want to talk to Elya for a bit longer, we should let her get some rest; Until we start running into those Reapers, there's little we could do at the moment. Just be on your guard."

At the door, as Masamune sighed and shrugged to Elya, Morpheus stopped and glanced back at her.

"The Nova Prince said you've lost your potential, but that is not the case. Even past the end, your Center of All remained intact, and strong as ever --- the Prince could not extinguish it or fully draw it out, try as he did." The hint of a small knowing smirk crawled onto his lips, and Masamune nodded in agreement in turn. "You haven't lost that potential at all, Elya Aizen; In the face of defeat, despair, and hopelessness, you've merely forgotten that this potential exists. It's easy to forget that way, but as long as you don't get discouraged, that potential can and will still guide you to be the best you could bring yourself to be --- to expand your Center of All."
Last edited by Cybaster on Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Omega

-Reimi-

She restrained herself from laughing at Gai's reaction to Shadow's connection to Wan and then listened to their conversation on the guy, then Zangetsu turned to her and spoke to honor his promise.

"Thank you..." She smiled then did something a bit unexpected before departing to explore the base... She found herself kissing Zangetsu on the cheek.

-Rena-

Rena listened in carefully to their conversation before turning her head towards the mech before speaking up. "Certainly an interesting machine you have here..."
Zangetsu

-Zangetsu-

"Your welcome." replied Zangetsu before she left, the red seeping back into his face. He then went off on his own to see what was going on around the base, and also calm himself down before somebody saw him. "Geesh! What would they say if they saw me now? I'm sure even Xiu is laughing at me now." He said as he smiled and stepped outside.
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
Wedge14

-Garmin Aelfhere-

The General was sitting at his desk, he very casually offered Juuso a seat across from him. Garmin's large cherry desk was adorned with nothing at all, except a thick file folder. While offering Juuso a stiff drink, he began to speak.

"We're all at a loss for our brother in arms Charles Gordon. But the Fandom cannot stay in mourning forever. The eagle team needs a new leader." Garmin suddenly produced a brand new Major Fandom rank tab. "Can we the Fandom rely on you?" He smiled calmly tossing the patch to Juuso. "So shall it be Major Eljas from now on?"

Omega

-Excalibur-

Due to circumstances, the Excalibur was called to the Andes Base for a refit... after a few hours the ship arrived at the mountain base, with technicians waiting to begin the refit.

-Luna-

Luna herself is rather worried about Lyon, and begins to head to the infirmary to try and learn the condition of the pilot who is an awful lot like a daughter to her.
hellbore

- Juuso Eljas -

Accepting the seat and the drink, but putting it aside, Juuso listened intently to the General, his growing suspicion confirmed as he snagged the patch out of the air. Staring at the patch, within in him, pride warred with suspicion, but Juuso was a proud man and he had swallowed it for too long.

On instinct Juuso stood so fast, he almost knocked over the chair he had been seated on. Recovering quickly, he again saluted smartly and said, his voice positively glowing with pride, "Sir, I, Juuso Eljas accept this duty. In the name of the Fandom I will not fail!"

As he spoke the words, he realised he had trapped himself quite neatly, but he could not take them back. He was now bound to his word and must not fail.
On Compromise: Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
toysdream wrote:I've always been partial to the Big Cloud of Balls
Nero

-Kizu-

After a bit of grumbling, Kizu decided to head to the hangar where Kayla had led Tallis, wanting to talk to her, having decided to tell her how he feels...

Once he stepped in, he turned his gaze towards the person he'd come to see and spoke up, since she hadn't gotten in the huge mecha.

"Um... Tallis? If you're not too busy, I was hoping we could talk..." He ended up blushing slightly as he spoke.
"But I do know that Sparda had a heart, a heart that could love another person, a human. And that is what you lack!" ― Nero
Sume Gai

Tallis Stenner

Tallis had been entirely occupied by the gargantuan mech she'd been given. the weapons were fairly easy to understand but there were several internal systems that were surprisingly tricky. For one there was a powerful Stealth system, ASRS, which rendered the Angelg invisible to many forms of Radar and Magnetic detection. In addition there was a system which could project a visual copy of her machine this system in particular was giving her trouble. She'd been absorbed in the manual when Kizu had approached her.

She turned curious as to who was calling her. "yes..." Tallis Trailed off she had just realized she didn't know the boy's name in all the time he'd been around she'd been too absorbed in her sorrow to ask him. She flushed with embarrassment as she spoke again "Er... Sorry, Who are you?"
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

Nero

-Kizu-

He let out a sigh at her question. "I introduced myself earlier... Kizu Kamiya." His blush deepened a bit as he decided to move a little closer.

"I was hoping we could er... talk about something, if you don't mind."
"But I do know that Sparda had a heart, a heart that could love another person, a human. And that is what you lack!" ― Nero
SNT1

--Slug and Rachel-- (nothing happened)

beep-beep-beep-beep!

"Hmm, what time is.... wat"

"OH SHI~"

Relax, relax, nothing happened, but something did! oh my God o shi****...

There was Slugger Shot. In bed. But he wasn't having a huge hangover... and he wasn't alone. A certain blonde-haired woman was sleeping on top of him. Sure, Slug can take comfort that he was still wearing his full attire like he did the night before, even his shoes, and so is the girl.

Wat in the wat have you done now, Slugs... this won't look good for the both of ya... but not if no one finds out!

[flashback]

"Yeah, I need to get you back to your quarters while you can still walk upright."

"Silence... civilian..."

Slug walked a tipsy and very uncharacteristic Taylor Reese, who apparently was only just a bit more than a lightweight. Slug grabbed her keys and set in to her room, and attempt to just drop her off when she suddenly goes, "Hii-YAH!" and Aikido's Slug into submission, sending him on his back, then carried him straight to her own bed. She was weirdly grinning.

"Oh wow, the nerdy major is a FREAK," Slug commented.

"You want to see a freak? Well, let me..." the blonde inched closer, then, with Slug's heart pounding rather heavily, whispered so closely, "I don't think we should--" BUMP!

"Wat?"

She went straight to sleep. KO. Out for the night. Unconscious. Slug attempted to wiggle out, but he could hear Antonio and Rachel's voices outside, as if chatting right next to their room.

He waited and waited... but eventually fell asleep too...

[/endflashback]

"freak... welp," Slug concludes. Now 500 AM, he attempts to wiggle out again, but this time, she wakes up as well...

"EEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" Taylor shrieks in a weird mix of horror and defense as she jumped right out of Slug, punches him in the face, grabs her pistol and points it, lock-and-loaded. "WHAT THE HELL????" She says in a muffled voice.

"I'm about to say the same thing!?!?" Slug responds, trying to lower his voice but still in an exclamation-point-worthy manner, with now his own version of horrified and defensive, raising his hands.

"Taking advantage of a military personnel, you've gone and crossed the line!!!"

"We were both drunk! You dragged me here! And, even though you were on top of me, nothing happened!"

Taylor calms down a bit, looks around, seeing her own clothes, looks around a bit more, and finally puts the gun down. "Ok, so nothing happened."

"Nothing... you just had too much of that atomic whatever it is you had 9 shots of."

"Right, now I need some pain reliever---"

*knock knock knock*

"Hey Taylor, it's me Rachel! We have new orders from the General!" came the muffled voice of the other major, "I thought you'd be the first to see that order, too."

Oh just perfect. When did she even wake up this early?

Taylor jumps around like an idiot, muttering 'whatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoido' under her breath as she quickly points Slug to duck under the bed, ASAP. Slug slides like a pro inside and Taylor quickly opens the door. "Morning, Major..."

"Damn," Rachel replies, "You look like crap!"

"Hangover, Atomic whatever."

"Ohh, I wish I was there last night! Sounded fun," Rachel says, "Who else cam besides Slug and that Wedge guy?"

"No one else," Taylor says, attempting to tell only half of the story.

"Where's Slugs anyway?"

"In his room, probably still KO'd. I brought him there, he's a lightweight."

"Haha!

Meanwhile, Slug hears all this, Oh wow, me? Well, I guess I can let it slide for now.

"Now if you'll excuse me Major, I'll be right there in a few minutes."

"Ok."

As Rachel leaves both Slug and Taylor leave out a collective sigh. As they both stood and looked at each other, they both mutter, 'nothing happened, and it's the truth...'

(Too risque? pretty sure this is within PG-13 realm. But if anyone has a problem I'll just remove the whole thing altogether)
Last edited by SNT1 on Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Wedge14

-Garmin Aelfhere-

"Fail?" Garmin said with a slight chuckle. He could sense Juuso's uneasiness. Sure Garmin was a manipulative and scheming bastard. But he also had day job, and that was to make sure the Fandom was successful in it's triumphs.

"The Fandom will not allow us to fail." Garmin grinned. "I did not become the sword of 1000 victories without a few failures on my journey." He handed Juuso the file on his desk, it was a boring document filled with mostly operation procedures and what not.

"At 0900 hours, your new office should be finished untill then you're on leave."

legacygundam

Turning to the woman, Rena, Kyle simply nodded. "It's a prototype of the Huckebein model. It's been modified for the original so it can make use of a GN drive that was found. And while its not a true GN drive, it should be enough to give the DC a slight advantage. As I said before, I'm the one in charge of testing it in field operations. They said if everything went well and all the right data was acquired, then they might be able to produce more. But that's if they decide its needed." Turning back to Kylern, Kyle saluted again. "Sir, I await further orders."
Sume Gai

Tallis Stenner

Tallis looked away trying to remember. She just couldn't recall ever having heard his name. She was vaguely aware he'd been following her around since she returned to Hawaii but couldn't recall any introductions being exchanged.

"Are you sure? ah well what do you need?"

She turned her head back to him surprised he was getting closer. She bbagan to feel a slight unease.

Zangetsu

-Zangetsu-

After walking around for a while he saw Kylern and Rena talking to some guy standing in front of a Huckenbien. "Hey all. Kylern. Rena. Who are you new guy?" Zangetsu quickly looked the Huckenbien over. It had an added GN Drive and sniper rifle. 'So add weaponry for long range combat eh?'

-Zaraki-

Wandering around the ship he eventual ran into the Captain. "Ms. Ramius. Whats up?"
Last edited by Zangetsu on Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
Nero

-Kizu-

"Um..." Kizu might not have realized it, but he was showing all the signs of a guy who was about to confess to a girl... "I'm not sure how you'll take this... but I... l-lik-e y-y-ou..." He managed to stammer out...
Omega

-Luna-

She found herself bumping into Zaraki, then spoke up with a bit of concern in her voice... "Lyon... she was hurt during the previous battle, and I was going to go check up on her. Would you like to come?"

-Rena-

"Huh..." She then turned back towards her Saviour and headed back towards it.
Zangetsu

-Zaraki-

"Sure I aint got nothing better to do right now." He said as he turned to follow her. "I heard we got beat bad at Hawaii. Had the higher ups authorized my launch I could've helpped out." To be honest Zaraki was mad that someone had made a kill like the Red Eagle while just sat and waited in the ship.