Chapter 21: Waves of Sorrow [Earth]

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Zangetsu

Re: Chapter 21: Waves of Sorrow [Earth]

-Zangetsu-

"Edge, protected you at the cost of his own life. I can respect this guy, I would do the same thing in his situation." Zangetsu said as he turned to look at Reimi. "I sorry for your loss, Reimi, he seamed like a good person. I would've liked to have met him."

A tear rolled down Zangetsu face as he recalled Xiu. "If it helps I lost a friend recently too, the same way. She was a young pilot who in the end sacrificed herself to ensure our team's safty. The irony is earlier I hated this girl. I couldn't stand her, being a theif, but she eventualy proved herself. I kinda even tried to kill her once, or rather he almost killed her once." He face turnedf from sorrow to anger and he spoke in almost a whisper. "That bastard, Zaraki."
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
Omega

-Reimi-

"That does help... but Edge and I..." She revealed the hand she hid, making the ring on it visible. "We were... to be married."

She paused before asking. "Zaraki?"
Kylern

-Kylern-

He had been spending some time working on the Belphagor when a strange Huckebein showed up out of nowhere streaming red GN particles. It must be another GN experimental unit DC had been working on. He saved the half finished work on the Gundams OS and decided to meet this guy. Kylern's work involved reworking the Flash system into something more reliable and easy for him to deal with. And he wanted to call it the GUILTY system and maximize its ability to combat the more powerful newtypes being fielded by Fandom and the Federation.

Hopping down he headed over to the new unit and waved. "Yoh man welcome to the nest. Where you from?" This guys seemed to be waiting on someone but who? Was he getting a special envoy or something?
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Zangetsu

-Zangetsu-

"Married? Then my loss pales in comparison to yours. Now I can't how sorry I am for you." He said to her before she raised the question he thought would acour.

"Yes his name is Zaraki. Once not so long ago he was a part of me, a part of my consiouness. I had asked a friend to instill in me a personality that would thrive off of battle. I thought with that I could sooner end this war. I was so wrong. He grew to love battle so much I couldn't controll him. He put me in a coma once, and attacked my friends. The same firned who created him then made it so I could get Zaraki out of my head by putting him in a robot body, so thats what we did. Zaraki wouln't go away quiety, owever, and fought me once he got his body. He wanted to ensure he would never be placed back in my mind. I beat him with some help and thought the whole thing would be over, but Zaraki survived. He stole my old Gundam and has left." Zangetsu said as he paused and let out a breath to ease himself.

"Now, I'm gonna find him and make sure I finish the job. I won't allow him to wander around killing."
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
Omega

-Reimi-

"..." She was silent for a bit, though after he answered her question concerning Zaraki, She seemed a bit worried.

"If he meets Shadow... then we'll have some major problems..."
Zangetsu

-Zangetsu-

"Who is Shadow?" Asked Zangetsu. "Why would Zaraki meeting him be bad?"
Omega

-Reimi-

"Shadow... is a man whose existence depends on the Fandom's victory... thwart that, and he'll cease to exist... but if that can't be stopped, then i'll just have to kill his parents here..."

Her voice seemed to carry a silent bit of determination.
Zangetsu

"Kill his parents? Is he really that big a threat? Who are they anyways? Maybe I know them and hopefully they are enemies." This Shadow character had Zangetsu a little worried. 'Was he a good pilot or what?'
Wedge14

-Garmin Aelfhere-

The General was alone in his office, admiring the rich tapestries in his office. "Get me Juuso Evans..." He suddenly said breaking the silence. And suddenly one of the faceless members of the Honour Guard who were outside his door left and went to go find Juuso.

-Wedge Fifteen-
"Designated driver?" Wedge was offended but tried to keep it hidden, he rubbed the back of his head. "Well I guess I could serve as some kind of chaperon....I am new here after all"
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Omega

(Nero wanted me to do this to make sure he didn't do anything stupid with Shadow.)
-Reimi-

"He's related to a pilot named Wan Fey Lo... and a woman who turned to the Fandom because she lost her memories... Check the PDA, his mother's file should be there."

When she laid the device in his lap, she then began to speak. "His piloting skills ar unparalleled in my time."
Zangetsu

-Zangetsu-

"Wan? A father? Well that problem is solved as Gai killed Wan. This Shaodw character won't be a problem though. If you need mt to I can take him out for you, me and my Wing Gundam. This Shaodw guy, won't be able to hadle my piloting skills." Zangetsu said with a little bit of pride in his voice as he picked up the PDA and look at the file for the mother.
Omega

-Reimi-

She seemed strangely relieved when Zangetsu mentioned that this Gai fellow killed Wan. "That's good to hear... ?" Was her response to Zangetsu declaring that he'd beat Shadow for her. "Yes, please." Strangely enough, her eyes began to well up with tears.
Zangetsu

-Zangetsu-

He saw hear eyes tear up so he put the PDA aside and placed a hand on her bed. "Hey you okay? I hope all this talk hasn't depressed you?" 'Is this my falt for bringing up her dead fiance?' Zangetsu wondered to himself.
Omega

-Reimi-

Reimi then pulled him close and embraced him. "It's just... You remind me of him in so many ways..."
Zangetsu

-Zangetsu-

He blushed a vibrant red and he pulse became 3 times faster. "Uh...Um...Thanks." Was all he could get out at first. "So I remind you of Edge huh? I like this guy more already." He said as he also embarced her. "I'll protect you Reimi, in Edge's stead, I will protect you."
Omega

-Reimi-

"T-Thank you..." as she was about to touch him, a sliver of sanity stopped her.

"Um..." She then pushed Zangetsu away, with a deep blush on her face. 'Can't let myself get close to someone i've just met...'
SNT1

--Slug and Taylor--

Slug just raises his hands at Wedge's shift in facial reaction and shrugs, "She was only kidding. The pub's right there," pointing outside the base, and a bright building in the immediate vicinity, about a hundred yards off. A quirky location, but whatever. "So, uh, relax, you really don't have to drive for us, we'll just talk about Taylor's plans for world domination, things like that.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Zangetsu

-Zangetsu-

'This is all really sudden' He thought as she pushed him away, with him still blushing red. "Umm, sorry." was all he could manage.
Omega

-Reimi-

Her head was swimming for a few moments, but she then turned her head to the PDA, which was making a beeping sound. "Hm?" She said as she picked it up and checked it, only to find the file corrupt, where even the name wasn't visible.

"I guess we'll never know who his mother is..." The way Reimi said it gave the impression that she didn't know who Shadow's mother was either.
Zangetsu

-Zangetsu-

"It's okay though. We only have to deal with Shaodw, no need to hunt down his entire family right?" said Zangetsu as he tried to compose hisself. "Do you have any idea what kind of mech that Shadow pilots or his piloting style? Anything you could tell me would help so I can know what to expect."