Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG Discussion Thread 3

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Sume Gai

I'm not asking you to control much. I plan to bring ten units. (GN Ginn HM II(Icer) three Aheads and six GN-X III's) just the Macht's complement should be enough to hold that off.

If that's really too much to ask how about this. Hendor and an observation team are out doing live testing for the Ashsaber and Icer happens to come across him alone while serching for the fleet itself.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Kylern

I just don't like NPCing mass forces. I'm horrible at it... I think Hellbore is hanging out up there. Get ahold of him and see if he will play in the battle If so then I'll do something. I'm just tired of playing large amounts of units and why I ended LLF/Salvation activities for now.

Edit: Yes I'm tired, lazy, and just not up to it. Serious weather is striking here and my motivation is sapped to do anything.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Sume Gai

alright, Hellbore (or anyone I guess) if you're willing to use some Huckebein Mk II M's please step forward.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

hellbore

*steps forward*

Hellbore is nominally my main character, but since Wingnut left me high and dry up there I haven't really had a chance to use him. So I'm up for it, will give me a chance to use the EX-1.
On Compromise: Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
toysdream wrote:I've always been partial to the Big Cloud of Balls
Sume Gai

glad to hear it. So should I start things next time I post or will you?

Kylern

I guess once you guys start I'll launch a few HuckMkIIs and Cosmolions after you guys start. I also need to pick up the last of the LLF with the Salvation and do something with them. I want to send Ryder back to Earth for his meeting with Kayla too but I need an appropriate time.

Gah so much to do...

Edit: Posted for DC fleet in space. Still need to figure out how to get Ryder to Earth... Any opinions?
Nero

Since you control the DC, why not have Bian arrange a transfer for Kyle to get him down to Earth.

Edit: Cyb, Gai, if it's all right, i'd like to hold off on the battle to rescue June till tomorrow... that okay?
"But I do know that Sparda had a heart, a heart that could love another person, a human. And that is what you lack!" ― Nero
Sume Gai

actually me and Cyb will handle June. without need for a battle.

once this thing in space is done everything should be ready.

Nero

Well, okay then.
"But I do know that Sparda had a heart, a heart that could love another person, a human. And that is what you lack!" ― Nero
Kylern

I don't like abusing power to make myself look special. Instead I'll wait for the right moment and a good excuse. Though even when Ryder is gone the Salvation will be put into LLF hands temporarily so they won't be missing a leading pilot. Trace Messer can keep them going for awhile.
Omega

Gai, if you and Cyb are going to handle it, then please order Zaine to go on standby. I'd rather keep him out of an event where he won't be needed.
Nero

Won't that kinda defeat the purpose of Zaine not wanting to take a rest until fulfilling Lelouch's last request?

Not trying to annoy you or anything, just asking.
Omega

Well... I know it would, but if there's not going to be a fight, what point would there be for Zaine to go?
Sume Gai

It's a matter of perspective. Morpheus doesn't know what will happen so he's not going have everyone stand down. Besides guys you two rush through things too quickly. Calm down and pace things better it makes the game more interesting.

Give the June bit time it's resolution needs to wait till after a certain event elsewhere and besides I'd like them to be there for Gordan's funeral.

chiku_shou

Debriefing.

I think all Fandom characters on the Hawaii base that survived
should participate. It would really help the story I think :(
Cybaster

Nero wrote:Since you control the DC, why not have Bian arrange a transfer for Kyle to get him down to Earth.

Edit: Cyb, Gai, if it's all right, i'd like to hold off on the battle to rescue June till tomorrow... that okay?
Whoawhoawhoa. Nero, is there something you want?

In fact, Gai, there's a little something I'd like to discuss with you over PM regarding that, ehehe. <<;;; Nero, Omega, just sit tight for a bit.
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!