Chapter 21: Waves of Sorrow [Earth]

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Wedge14

Chapter 21: Waves of Sorrow [Earth]

:!:
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Strike Zero

- Kayla -

It was time.

It had been several days since Kayla had begun her "conditioning" of Tallis' mind. Finally, if the signals she was receiving from the nanomachines were any indication, it was time now to bear witness to the fruit of her intense labors.

The cell door swung open with a grinding metal shriek, and Kayla took a single step into the room.

"Tallis? How are you feeling today?" she asked, her voice flowing like silk.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Sume Gai

Tallis Stenner

Her eye's fluttered open. She wasn't sure what day it was or where she was. The last thing she could remember was the cockpit around her shattering and the intense pain that followed. A voice called her; it was someone she knew; it was...

"Lady Kayla?' Tallis pushed herself off the stone floor and got a good look around. The room was bare and looked like a cell but she knew that wasn't right; it just couldn't be.

"My head hurts a bit but I think I'm OK. Where are we?"
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Strike Zero

- Kayla -

Kayla smiled.

"You were badly injured during our battle with the Gundams. So badly in fact, that the initial impression we garnered was that you had fallen into a coma. After patching you up, there was little choice but to bring you to this old medical station where you could recuperate if we wanted any chance of bringing you around."

"Thankfully," she continued, "it seems as though you've made a complete recovery. I apologize for the less-than-meager living space, but the facility was unusually devoid of proper quarters."

She took a step backward and gestured towards the outside of the cell.

"I am glad to see you well, Tallis. But now, if you're up for it, we best be on our way back to Hawaii. I'm sure that Wan Fey Lo must be eager to see you return."
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Kylern

-Kylern-

The weather stayed nice as a familiar figure laid on the docks staring up at the sky with the Belphagor standing behind him. Its silver paint job reflected the sun's rays down on him heating and tanning the skin. He was perfectly content until something ticklish hopped up onto his stomach and walked a little towards his face.

Fighting back a giggle he looked down to see a small little furry face that caused his eyes to kind of water. A ferret looked at him with a curious little face seeming to know him. Of course Kylern's first instinct was that this was his Rascal from home... It looked like him and everything. He was in utter amazement as the critter siting on his chest because he had no idea how his Rascal could have gotten here.

Then again it didn't matter as he scooped the ferret up and pet him behind the ears getting the same response as the one back home. "I can't believe you came back to me!" He was so happy he hugged the creature despite its obvious attempt to escape. But even when it did wriggle out and get to the ground it didn't run. Instead he sat there staring at him just like back home.

"I don't know if your my Rascal but I'll just call you that. You look and act just like him..." Kylern was now sitting indian style petting the ferret who had just randomly showed up. Maybe this world had taken piety on him and sent him something he could relate to.

(now conspiracy theories as to where the creature came from)
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Sume Gai

Tallis Stenner

Tallis stood, her Headache was worse than she realized but it seemed to be fading. She began to follow Lady Kayla.

"So... Lady Kayla? do you Know if the Weissy is Ok?"

Since it seemed Wan was alright and She herself was fine, Tallis was now curious as to the State of her machine. The one Wan had selected for her.
Last edited by Sume Gai on Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Nero

-Kizu-

Seeing the federal forces in retreat, he simply maneuvered over to where he could watch the sea...

"I wonder how she's doing..." He said to no one in particular as he watched for signs of something.
"But I do know that Sparda had a heart, a heart that could love another person, a human. And that is what you lack!" ― Nero
Omega

(Please delete)
Last edited by Omega on Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Zangetsu

-Zangetsu-

Causiously he picked Reimi up bridal style, causing him to blush, and carries her to the infirmary. Once there he places her in one of the beds as he calls the docs. "So what this about changing the fate of this world?" Zangetsu asks her asks her while they await the doctors.
Omega

-Reimi-

Reimi's face turned a crimson hue about the same time Zangetsu's did, and deepened as he carried her to the infirmary. Once there, he asked her an unexpected question.

"Well... Can you keep what i'm about to tell you a secret? You see... I'm from the future... in my time, the Fandom win the war, and rule over the Solar System with an Iron fist... One key battle sealed the fate of it all."
Zangetsu

-Zangetsu-

"WHAT?" the thing about the future didn't shock Zangetsu, heck he isn't even from this world. "The Fandom won? I won't ask too much more specificly about the events that traspire and you shouldn't tell anymore than you have to. You could corrupt the space time continum." he said as he sat down.

"I'll need to have you report to Bian as soon as you are healed. You can present yourself to him and see what he says. I am guessing you have come to join us?" He sat looking at Reimi.
Omega

-Reimi-

"I was planning to in an effort to change things..." Reimi said in response.

'Let's hope I can do something to prevent that event from happening...'
Zangetsu

-Zangetsu-

"Hmmmm. Well the doctors will have to take a look at that wound first. T I'll take you to Bian and we can get this sorted out." Zangetsu said as the doctors came in. "I'll be right by the door. Call me if you need anything." With that he went and stood by the door waiting for the doctors thing.
Nero

-Just outside DC Airspace-

A Blue Tieren was hovering outside DC Airspace waiting for the Black Knights and the other Fandom ship.

"Gotta get to that girl before she tells Bian about the Fandom's victory...."
"But I do know that Sparda had a heart, a heart that could love another person, a human. And that is what you lack!" ― Nero
Omega

-Reimi-

She nodded as the doctors came to check up on her. After examining her leg, One doctor turned to Reimi "Well... seems you're in worse shape than i first thought..." He pointed out two other places where blood was trickling from.

"Oh... didn't... notice those..." Her voice sounded weak then as she passed out. The doctors quickly went to work on her to make sure she survived, and if Zangetsu decided to check near where he found her, he'd find where she woke up at, and the reason she passed out.
Zangetsu

-Zangetsu-

With the doctors working on Reimi, Zangetsu decided to look around the spot he found her at to see if he could find anything that shouldn't be there. Ariving at the spot he began to look around.
Last edited by Zangetsu on Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Omega

(This is just to set up a scenario to take place during the BK assault since Nero's DSK is in on it.)

Something odd would stand out, a bow in pieces near a puddle of blood.
Near the bow, he'd find a PDA of sorts in the puddle.
Kylern

-Bian-

Word traveled fast on such a small island and it came to his attention that a strange girl had arrived. Well that wasn't so strange since it seemed to happen quite a bit in this war. There was also word that a soldier overheard her tell the Wing Gundam pilot that she was from the future... Even that didn't phase him any. After all they had many individuals from multiple universes hanging out here and some were from places similar to this. But from his own education he knew that true time travel in itself wasn't possible and the very fact she came back meant that she was from a close but parallel universe. So even if she did have something to say he had no intention of taking it to heart since he understood the theories involved in time/space and alternate realities.

(Sorry guys but I'm cutting your little plot line a bit)

There were also word of a Fandom unit hanging out just outside their airspace seeming to wait. It had been picked up by recon units patrolling the edge of their air dominance and that sparked a little curiousity. Of course with the badly planned Fandom attacks of the past he had no reason not to assume there was another one coming. So without that little blue unit knowing the defenses on the island were prepared for a possible attack.

-Nowe-

The battle had been over and the GN-XIII returned to base with what Nowe considered two victories against Feddie Gundams. The Hyperion was chased away and so was the Chaos. In his opinion those were wins for him. The custom CQC landed and its pilots rod the zip-line down to the ground proud of himself and his accomplishments.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Zangetsu

-Zangetsu-

He picked up the....PDA, well that what it most closly resembled to him. "Wonder what this is? I'll ask Reimi when she wakes up." he said as he walked back to the infirmary and walked back into reimi's room.
Nero

(The buildup for the battle starts now)
-Highwind-

"Huh? There's an... ally near DC airspace?! Damn it, get him away from there!" The acting commander shouted after hearing what the radar officer had to say.

-Shadow-

"Well... they finally showed up, wondering when they'd get here." Shadow said as he turned to go meet the trio of ships.

-Zero-

He then decided to give out his orders to the Knights. First came Kalen and Midrenn as he opened a comm channel to said people... "I'll need you both to stay back and guard the ship unless I say otherwise." He switched over to the Shen-Hu after closing the line to Kalen and Midrenn. "Martin, you have my permission to lead a team of Knightmares into this battle."