Chapter 20: La chute du juste [Earth]

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Kylern

(Dark Duel since you ignored my request to edit your previous post to account for a strike against your Gunpod I am calling the hit. Please refer to my OOC Thread posting.)

-Nowe-

His first attack, the GN SMG attack had tore through one of the four Gunpods the enemy Gundam employed causing it to blow up in mid air. That made him feel pretty confident now that he had wittled the enemies firepower down. But it didn't help when a large beam blast fired at him trying to engulf him.

The Chaos would loss sight of the GN-XIII as it dodged below the shot and out of visual range as the beam hit the ocean. Once the shot was over it would find a grenade like weapon tossed into its path releasing beam disappating particles that hampered its ability to fire its weapons. Then it was find the blue machine gave an over-head chop down on top of it as Nowe got up close and personal to eliminate it with the GN Bustersword.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Sume Gai

Clare Rosewater

Clare could see it so easily, and with a swift movement she grabbed the Plasma sword with her left hand and blocked the blow in it's first phase. Something about this foe seemed irritatingly familiar but Clare couldn't place it.

"You'll have to do better than that..."

As the suits held a bladelock the 'Disks' which were actually Spinning Three Pronged 'bits' returned. They were coming back to their master and on the way they intended to slice through the Astraea from either side.

"...If you want to defeat me."

Raven Sterling

Raven Suddenly feels something terrible. the familiar presence of the Red Eagle, loyal solder and comrade in arms slips from this world. It was a good thing that support fire from the Eins and her own hits on the Strike keot them busy for a few seconds, as, for but a moment, Raven Sterling stopped cold. She Was brutally reminded of her situation when two Railgun shots struck upper chest. they didn't Peirce the GN enhanced armor but the force of the blows did send her reeling.

Taylor's swipe cut the Fang clean in two. and the Buster Rifle fire downs two more. The last two rush in firing at the Rachel's Airmaster burst. trying to keep it off their master.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Zangetsu

-Daniel Smith-

After his heat rod was deflected and returned he chose to try a different tactic. Clipping his SMG to his waist he pulled out another beam katana and flew at the Airmaster. "You'll never get Lady Raven as long as I'm around." he said as he atempted to slash the airmaster in half by swinging downwards with his right beam katana, and preparing tjhe other on in case she dodged.

-Malus and Aajz-

"That is it I'm gonna take out this guy." Aajz said as he flew toward the Akatsuki, putting his beam rifle away as he knew it wouldn't help. "Lets see if this works," he said as he pulled out a beam saber and atempted to slice the suit clean in half.
Dark Duel

Kylern wrote:(Dark Duel since you ignored my request to edit your previous post to account for a strike against your Gunpod I am calling the hit. Please refer to my OOC Thread posting.)
[[I had not noticed, my bad. Anything else I missed that I should deal with?]]

Swearing violently as the enemy attacked, Kinney spun the Chaos sideways and blocked the attack with its shield - which had a deep gouge carved into it as the blade wedged itself deep into it. Then its remaining upper gunbarrel launched, unleashing a barrage of missiles at the offending enemy from jsut outside its melee range, before docking itself, and Kineny slammed the throttle all the way forward, sending the Chaos rocketing forward - unfortunately tearing away a sizable chunk of the shield as a result.

[[Gonna be unable to post for a few days - Tests coming up. PM me if there's an issue you have with existing posts]]
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Kylern

(Ok)

-Nowe-

His sword almost cut through the shield in one stroke but unfortunately was unable to finish the job. Instead he held tight and continued to push forward to finish the job even as a few missiles slammed into his rear armor and GN defense rod shield. The GN enhanced armor held up and with the pilot being enhanced the force didn't dissaude him from pulling back.

Instead he felt as the shield was cut in half and the enemy tried to ram right through you. Too but but the GN-XIII gave an uppercut aiming to drive the GN claw into the multiphase cannon on the enemy gundam. It was the weak point in the Phase shift armor and with it he hoped to end this match even if it meant damage to himself. Nowe wanted to win so bad he was willing to put himself in harms way to finish the opponent off.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
hellbore

- Juuso Eljas -

As the Gundam twists down to fire at him, Juuso pulls the Destiny away and the fire from Lyon and Aile passed harmlessly behind him. Ignoring the GM Custom for the enemy Gundam, he blazed after the sled, the wings of light carrying him quickly level with his target. Grasping the Arondight in one hand, he extended the free hand and fired a burst of energy from the palm cannon at the sled carrying the Gundam.

- Practice Team -

Dan was forced to dip low and accelerate away from the barrage from Kinney's Chaos, but when he looped around to re-engage, he saw a dark blue GN-X already taking in the red Mobile Armour at close range. Not seeing an opening there, he looks for another target, and found it in Aile Temple's GM Custom. Accelerating toward the mobile suit, Dan stows the GN Beam Rifle and draws the two GN Swords from their shoulder mounts. Coming up on the grey suits left, Dan slashed upwards with one of the Swords aiming at (both the sled? and) the mobile suits arm.

Simon and Hendrik were still buzzing the Excalibur and its defensive mobile suits. Dodging around the fire from the Buster, Duel and the ship's defensive weapons, Hendrik switches the cannons back to burst mode and fires a sustained blast across the ships deck that the Gundams are standing on. Simon added some fire from above to keep the Federation Gundams in the line of fire.
On Compromise: Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
toysdream wrote:I've always been partial to the Big Cloud of Balls
Nero

(Forcing me to halt my attack with those things? Clever...)
-Kizu-

Alarms blared as he was alerted to the 'bits' coming back...

"Damn You!" He quickly broke the lock and got out of the bits way so he wouldn't get sliced and diced.

"Who are you anyway?" he asked as he located his shield and retrieved it with one arm after returning his saber, then did the same for his other one which gave him a free hand for his beam rifle.

"Those things make close range a bad idea... i'll have to fight at a distance." Kizu said as he drew it.
"But I do know that Sparda had a heart, a heart that could love another person, a human. And that is what you lack!" ― Nero
Omega

-Lyon-

She sees the Destiny back off... only to realize it could attack from a distance as it's shot made direct contact, and ripped clean through the sled, forcing Lyon to detach from it... and boosts upwards to keep from falling into the ocean.

"You lousy..."

She fired off a few shots from her beam rifle, hoping that the enemy Gundam wouldn't try to do anything up close.
Last edited by Omega on Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sume Gai

-Clare Rosewater-

She Smirked as her foe pulled away letting the T-Link Rippers Fly around her and return to their storage points on her back. Returning the saber to it's mount on her hip Clare drew her own rifle from the rear skirt armor.

"I don't see why I should give you my name; but when they ask in hell you can tell them Clare Rosewater sent you."

Something Still irritated her; she just wanted to destroy this punk and be done with it. Clare fired her Mega Beam Rifle; its blast a good deal wider than most.

Sume Gai

Gai had fallen asleep nearly instantly after laying down. However something unusual happened this night. Before Gai had rarely had any dreams and more often than not these dreams were nonsensical and quickly forgotten but this one was different.

Gai Found himself surrounded by darkness save for waves of 'light' washing over the 'floor' in front of him from some point several meters away. Several meters beyond this was a person, another Gai. His expression was sour, even angry. He stood half facing Gai and radiating a sense of utter loathing.

Gai knew that there was something else here as well a third presence, he could feel some great power, well beyond even that of Weltall ID. Over to the side of his vision he could see a gargantuan outline. It was non-human but easily in the scale of a mech; Gai couldn't help shake a feeling of familiarity.

Gai was not aware of it but with him currently unconscious any strong enough Newtype could see what he saw were they to get close enough.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

Nero

-Kizu-

"Clare Rosewater...?" Now Kizu was feeling irritated for some reason... He felt like he met this woman before, but couldn't remember where...

"Now you're getting annoying..." He quickly realized that she fired off a beam equivalent to a beam cannon shot.

"Not that you'd care... but mine is Kizu Kamiya." He said as he pushed the throttle to escape the blast, hoping he'd make it out of the way.
"But I do know that Sparda had a heart, a heart that could love another person, a human. And that is what you lack!" ― Nero
Sume Gai

-Clare Rosewater-

"Kamiya!? KAMIYA!!!!" She and her voice began to fill with rage. And her attacks suddenly became more aggressive. Flying forward She Released another Blast aiming above the Astraea in an attempt to cut it off as she closed. Her left fist began to crackle with Plasma energy.

"YOU'RE RELATED TO ZAINE KAAAAMIIIIYAAAAAAA!!!"

her Tesla Drive carried her closer as she released a pair of Split Missiles which broke into six smaller missiles each.

Nero

-Kizu-

He visibly sweatdropped when he noticed the rage in her voice after mentioning his name.

'Crap... all I do is tell her my name and she goes into a blind rage...'

He dived under the second beam, and noticed the split missiles, which he raised his shield to block.
Omega

-???-

The young woman soon woke up on the shores of an unknown island...

"Ngghh... Where... am I?" She stood upright, and still a little bit wobbly, began to look around for someone.
Last edited by Omega on Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sume Gai

-Clare Rosewater-

"TASTE MY FIST, MY SUFFERING!!!!"

Almost immediately after the Split missiles impacted Kizu's Shield he would find his foe upon him. Unleashing a devastating Jet Magnum on the hunk of E-Carbon with which he defended himself. To make things complete she quickly Raised her Rifle and fired a third shot.

Nero

-Kizu-

"S***!" Knowing that if he continued, he'd likely get himself killed, he detached the shield and left it to meet the Jet Magnum, and dodged as best he could to evade the beam, though it did cost him a leg.

"Um... maybe another time..." He quickly hightailed it back towards the base, and turned his attention to the five Overflags and quickly raised his beam rifle and fired off a rather large volley of beams at the fighters.
Zangetsu

-Zangetsu-

He'd been up for a bit and was walking around near the ach when he heard someone. Upon further inspection he found a pequluar young girl seamingly lost standing on the sand. "Hello miss." he called as he walked over to her. "My name is Zangetsu. You seam to be lost out here may I be of help?" he asked after intoducing himself. 'Wonder where she is from?'
Omega

-???-

She heard a young man approach her and offer some help.

"Hello... Can you tell me where we are?... Ah... where are my manners, I'm Reimi, Reimi Saionji."
SNT1

--Overflags--

Outnumbered and outgunned the Flags couldn't use their superior speed to properly bomb targets, with three of the remaining five blown to bits. The two attempt to scatter helplessly in different directions, hoping to take a breath.

--Taylor--

As one Descem charged towards the Akatsuki, Taylor blocks the slash with her shield. She breaks off the attack, backs up a bit, and charges right back towards the unit with her bayonet.

--Johann--

The wounded Strike E fires attempts to fire two more railgun shots at the Zwei before attempting to pull back. "I'm gone, Taylor, ya gotta cover me!"

--Rachel--

With her usual sharpness not there, two fangs gets away from the crosshairs of her GW bits, and headed straight for her own Gundam. Rachel, in a last ditch effort, gets one GW bit to jump right in front of the charging weapons to save her mother unit, cutting the arm joints clean and renders it useless and powerless (aside from vulcans, but uhhh).

Another target appears and somehow sneaks up into Rachel at melee range. A fierce downward slash coming her way, Rachel gets her Gundam to jerk sideways, getting the slash to miss completely. Instead of retaliating with the shotgun or a beam saber, however, she decides to fly away and fire one buster rifle instead. Her two armed bits follow suit and fly close to her, firing buster rifles.

--Santi--

His voice suddenly booms in all of the lines of the Federation combatants. "You've done enough, Federation. Pull back and don't hurt yourslef any further." Cue Rachel, Taylor, Lauren and Johann having a GSD-style quadruple split-screen look.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Omega

-Excalibur-

"Begin pulling back now... Once everyone's on board, we'll leave." The Excalibur soon began to leave the area.
Zangetsu

-Zangetsu-

"Why we are on Aidoneus Island main headquarters of the Divine Crusaders, Reimi." he said.

-Daniel Smith-

Daniel dodges the buster fire with his Dechem-X's superb agility. 'All I have to do is keep the pressure on while dodging. Thing gundam can't possibly take on, but so many units.

-Aajz Solari-

After being parrying his attack the golden mobile suit charged at him hoping to stab him. Aajz turning slightly to the side to allow the blade to pass by him harmlessly. After the blade passed him he atempted a slash toward the suit's cockpit.