Episode 19 - The Enemy Of My Enemy... [4th]

The last RPG was "Zeta Gundam: Tales from the Frontlines - The AEUG" which ran from 2006-14.
hellbore

- The Hamburg -
- Hanger -

“I was looking for one of you to ask what you think of the new Nemo after getting a close up look at it."

Giving a quick salute back to the Captain, Adam answered, "Well, it's a fairly sound concept, and it seems well put together. I think it should cover the normal Nemo's lack of long-ranged fire-power quite nicely. I guess Anaheim do know what they're doing."

Turning to Emington, Adam figuratively surrendered the floor. "What about you, Lieutenant?"
On Compromise: Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
toysdream wrote:I've always been partial to the Big Cloud of Balls
Lans

- The Hamburg -
- MS Hangar -

Emington grinned hearing what Loweno had said. Adam arrived shortly after he called them out. The Lieutenant wearing clothes like a technicians rather than the standard EFSF uniform. For a moment Randy turned his attention back to the new MS. The newly done paint job and its cannon differentiate the MSA-003C from the rest. As a MS pilot he’s not into long range artillery, thinking that he just doesn’t have necessary the patience and skill for it.

“What about you, Lieutenant?" Adam’s question pulled Randy back to reality. “Yeah, with a unit like that we could play more variation in our attack,” Randy chucked before continues, “Now if only we could get our hands on newer beam rifles with E-PAC technology”.
hellbore

((I'm making an assumption here. If I'm out of line, just let me know.))

- The Hamburg -
- Hanger -

“Now if only we could get our hands on newer beam rifles with E-PAC technology.”

"What, you mean like the Mark II? Yeah, that would be nice..." Adam trailed off staring wistfully at his Nemo, thinking of the possibilities for a second or two before coming back to himself.

"Uh, I guess that makes it a positive report from both of us, sir," he said, turning to Capt. Loweno. "It'll make a good addition to our team."
On Compromise: Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
toysdream wrote:I've always been partial to the Big Cloud of Balls
Wedge14

-Dervish Hangar-

Pan sneered, not really at fritz just at the whole situation. "I don't like it when those Anaheim guys are messing with my suit."

He positioned himself so he could face Fritz, with jim kicking away from the two.

"Would it be worth the paper work to get out of using these packs? I'm sure the more spares we have the better. I've gotten pretty damn slick at flying that pink eyesore. I don't wanna mess with a good thing."

In all honesty, Pan wasn't sure if he was trying to be a pain in Fritz' ass or that he legitimately enjoyed the normal Rick Dias load out and settings.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
mcred23

-The Dervish-
-Ready Room 2-

A few minutes after Wes had shown up, Sophie Coggs appeared in the doorway. “Any of you boys bored?” She asked with a smile, “I’ve beaten half the pilots on this ship at darts and billiards but I hardly ever see you guys in the rec room,” Eddie had sat up at this point, spotting Michiko behind her in the hallway. “I could go for a bite to eat too if anyone is interested.”

Eckardy rolled off the couch and hopped to his feet, tossing his book back onto the couch before he smoothed out his t-shirt, a grey shirt with the blue logo of a football team on Earth. "I actually am pretty hungry." Eddie said, his usual goofy grin on his face as he turned off his music.

Ian nodded politely toward the women at the door. "Thanks, but I already ate." Wes was still reading over the papers.

Eddie nodded and waved to his teammates at the table. "Well, ya both know were we'll be." Eddie turned to doorway and in a single motion, bowed slightly and waved out into the hallway. "After you, ladies," Eckardy said with an exaggerated grin.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Lans

- The Balrampur -
- MS Hangar -

Karl made his way to the main turret with no difficulties and was quickly displeased when he saw some firing crew not wearing their normal suit. He gave a quick speech about it and let them go with a warning. Everything seems to end up quickly, but then the whole situation changed when he spotted some crew being drunk.

And then it turned into a nightmare when he saw more the gunners crew being not-sober. It seems the several of them held their little secret party earlier that day. “What is this, a bunch of drunken gunners on my ship? Goddamn bastards! Who do you think you are? Getting drunk on my ship and ignoring my Goddamn red alert! What the hell are you thinking by getting drunk aboard a warship? Oh, cursed it all! The Goddamn Titans are lurking just outside your porthole! If that’s not strong enough a reason, then those DAMN AXIS nearby might give you a DAMN more reasons to think. Use your friggin heads and do your Goddamn training!

Karl didn’t like it at all, to his XO he said, “Chris, I don’t like it. Give them several runs on their procedure but don’t exhaust them much. We’re about to get underway with the mission in minutes.” With that he also sent the drunken gunners to isolated quarter and ordered them to drink carrots and tomatoes juice for two whole days. He hoped they’ll learn their lesson.

Karl cancelled the red alert and told the other officer to continue the inspection all over the ship. Karl himself walked around the ship to check the crew readiness, he ended up in the hangar in where he enjoyed himself by watching an array of MS he had. His MS he thought, rather proudly of the Balrampur MS Team.
Attomoku

- The Balrampur -
- MS Hangar -

"Well Mr. Archer, if you ever need to talk about anything, my door is always open and everything is confidential." Ashley maintained her professionalism in the light of Rick's unenthusiasm. She had somewhat expected this as some people have suspicions and reservations about her profession but it didn't help her esteem, she was a stranger here.
"I'm here to help" she finished and let go of his hand.

The drill alert went off about then.
"Oh, what now?!" she said to herself and, pushing off with more grace than before, went for an normal suit. Ashley was not inherently clumsy but her unfamiliarity with everything meant by the time she got it put on the alert had been canceled. She was still trying to disentangle herself from the suit in zero gee and proudly refusing offers of help, saying that she had to figure this out herself if she wasn't going to be a burden, when the captain showed up in the hanger.
IAN: (Shaking fist up at sky in a storm of GN particles) Science does not WORK this way, Setsuna!!!
Sume Gai

-Balrampur-
hanger

Rick let the woman go with no more than a nod. It was highly unlikely that he'd ever go see her of his own choice. The betrayal of Julian Meghan didn't bother him in the slightest, nor did any of the other changes. It was a job and he would do what was required.

Right now though he began making his way back to his Nemo. He'd been in his normal suit the whole time so there was no need to visit the ready room.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
ScornMandark

Dervish
- Hangar -

Rem half grinned at Sager. "Sleep is for the weak. 'Sides, plenty of time to sleep on the way back. If I expect the pilots to keep us from getting blown away, how can I do anything but give it everything I've got?"

He considers the words in the sentence, they seem to make enough sense to move on. He turns to Dr. M. "33 minutes? That's approaching Anaheim takt times on the production floor." Rem turned back to Sager. "Production's got it down to 29 and a half, they were very happy. Memos and everything." He deadpans this, possibly due to his exhaustion. "How many changeovers you got left?
The Mekton Zeta Mailing List wrote:27. I will not put emergency destruct devices in my mecha. I will put them in my pilots. Nothing motivates like thermite.