Your own tale of two mecha.

Good or bad?

Good!
20%
Bad!
80%

Total votes: 5
Shea

To tell the truth, my G-Saviour idea isn't something I just came up with.

I've actually been working on it for 3 years.
Putting all this damn dialog, segways, scene transitions, and visual effects on text is the hardest part.
If I don't turn this into a movie, I'll try making it a comic book series or a novel trilogy.
One of the proud, the willing, and the seemingly growing number of... G-Saviour fanboys.
dreacon

Hey its all good. An i know how hard writin is, Dreacon saga has been in the works for almost 6 years.
We're oft' t' blame and this tis' too much prove'd that with devotion's visage and pious action we do sugar o'er the devil himself.
Shea

Tell ya what else is hard, coming up with a decent soundtrack.

So far for G-Saviour, I'm thinking about :

Go Beyond The Time - by Richie Kotzen - for the Opening
Race Against Myself - by The Offspring - for Mark's inner conflict
It's Been Awhile - by Staind - for Mark's old girlfriend
On My Side - by Ra - for one of the more dramatic fight scenes
Starseed - by Our Lady Peace - for the Main Theme
Alone Against the Wind - by Richie Kotzen - for the ending of part 1

But enough about that.

I've come up with new abilities and weapons for the Navy Blue Beast.

Space & Air Mode boasts high mobility, greater speed,
and an "ICARUS" compatible Minovsky drive system. (Think Victory 2 Gundam)
But because of the side effects of the "ICARUS" reactor,
instead of "Wings of Light" the G-Saviour gains a "Cape of Fire".

Terrain Mode boasts increased durability, steadier aim,
an emergency Handcannon and a GS-type Beam shotrifle
based on the weapon used by the "SAZABI" during the second Neo-Zeon war.

But all this is nothing compared to the G-Saviours greatest ability.
Normally the G-Saviour's four reactors are each given a specific part to power.

One to power hand-held weapons through a "touch-link" system.
One for the beam-shield.
One for the thrusters, or the Minovsky drive equipment if it's being used.
And one to power the G-Saviour itself.

However...
It can re-route power from one or more of its four reactors to another function.
Meaning possibly :
A bigger more powerful shot or a much larger beam saber.
A bigger beam-shield or if more than one reactor is re-routed, a beam-dome.
The thrusters can be powered enogh to achieve speeds up to 560 miles per hour. (Recommended that the pilot wear special protective gear first however.)
Or to cause the G-Saviour to become much more maneuverable.

However it can only keep up this "boosted performance" for so long before things start to over-heat, short out, malfunction, and just plain "not work".
One of the proud, the willing, and the seemingly growing number of... G-Saviour fanboys.
dreacon

So, its got its Hyper mode now.
Nice sound track list. Beter then some of the sound tracks i've made for Dreacon Saga. I.E. Red Skys, tha fetured alot of Queen
We're oft' t' blame and this tis' too much prove'd that with devotion's visage and pious action we do sugar o'er the devil himself.
Shea

dreacon wrote:So, its got its Hyper mode now.
Nice sound track list. Beter then some of the sound tracks i've made for Dreacon Saga. I.E. Red Skys, tha fetured alot of Queen
Not exactly a "Hyper Mode" because only one function can be improved at a time.
In order to use something else's "elevated specs" anything that is being boosted at the time would have to be turned off.

------------------------EDIT--------------------------
After coming up concepts for Mark's mother, I've decided on a over-protective, manipulative, Carrie-style, "They're all gonna laugh at you!" kinda mother figure.
The kind you hate.
Shea

I've brought this back again because I've finalized my revision of the (NON-char clone) rival character Jack Hale.

I've decided to portray Jack Hale as a person who seems loyal to CONSENT on the surface,
but in reality is just following a "'Tis better to be at the right hand of the Devil than in his path" mentality.
The "Devil" in this case are CONSENT's wealthy investors.
Not out of cowardice, but because he has a family to feed, and he is the only one making money.

He and Mark once served together in the military, and were great friends,
until an unfortunate MS malfunction in Korea ended the life of Jack's wife, Dorothy, just one year ago.
He has blamed Mark for the accident since that day,
and hides his feelings against Mark when his children are around.

He pilots an Ocean Blue colored "RAID" MS customized for High-speed hit-and-run sniper rifle tactics.

That is until he is given an experimental MS by General Garneax, named simply, "WENDIGO".
Shea

Sorry for necroposting, it's just I've finished my song selection for all three parts. And I'll also give brief descriptions of the plot for parts two and three.

G-Saviour
==========
Alone Against the Wind - Richie Kotzen
Caught in the Rain - Revis
G-Saviour Theme - Prove - Fuel
G-Saviour vs. Wendigo - Shinobi vs. Dragon Ninja - Lostprophets
Jack Hale Theme - Sooner or Later - Breaking Benjamin
Mark Curren Theme - On my Side - Ra
Mimi Devere Theme - Its Been Awhile - Staind
Tuesday's Gone (Metallica Version)
Main Theme - Starseed - Our Lady Peace
Undercover - Pete Yorn
Wendigo Theme - Lie Lie Lie - Serj Tankian
When I'm Gone - Three Doors Down
==========

G Second-Saviour
==========
Are you Sad - Our Lady Peace
Back on Earth - Ozzy
Reelin' In The Years - Steely Dan
Coming Home - Stereomudd
Encounter - Richie Kotzen
Her Without You - Three Doors Down
For You - The Calling
Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley
Jack Hale Theme - My Own Prison - Creed
Laura Curren Theme - Life - Our Lady Peace
Mark Curren Theme - Do it Again - Steely Dan
Torn - Creed
==========

G Third-Saviour
==========
Amanda Hale Theme - I am the Highway - Audioslave
Bleed For Me - Saliva
Ending - The Wonderful Future - Our Lady Peace
G3-Saviour Theme - Sky - Ra
General Garneax Theme - Greed
Jack Hale Theme - Running Out of Time - Ozzy
Main Theme - Innocent
Mark Curren Theme - The Road I'm On - Three Doors Down
Wish you were here - Pink Floyd
Raiven Theme - Stupify - Disturbed
Right Behind you (Mafia) - Our Lady Peace
Somewhere Out There - Our Lady Peace
Team Saviour Theme - Re-Encounter - Richie Kotzen
Vindicated - Dashboard Confessional
With Arms Wide Open - Creed
==========

Now for those plot summaries.

G2-Saviour
==========
Takes place 3 years after G-Saviour.
When a second armed force named LUMBRA arises against CONSENT, things are looking good for the forces of Gaia. However this new army's brutal tactics and overkilling tendencies are causing friction between the Illuminati and LUMBRA, not to mention that CONSENT has even developed their own Saviour MS. All of these tensions, will come out in the battlefield over Saudi Arabia. Now that Mark Curren is a father, he will have to choose between protecting Gaia's forces, and his daughter.
==========

G3-Saviour
==========
Takes place 10 years after G-Saviour.
The war between Gaia's forces and CONSENT is almost over.
However General Garneax has several trump cards to play, one of which is the Raiven.
Jack Hale has finally been released from prison, and so much has happened. His daughter got married and had a son and didn't even tell him, to top it off his former suborinates either quit or were killed in action.
Now General Garneax extends an offer before Jack, and he is left with a difficult decision: quit his grudge and start over with a new life, or try one more time to settle the score with Mark. The final confrontation in space, is where many will sacrifice their hopes, dreams, and their lives.
ShadowCell

Post a story already.

Plot summaries are not a story. Plot teasers (which is what you posted) are not a story. Character lists are not a story. Song selections are not a story (and, seriously, songs? Why should I or anyone else care what music goes to your story if you have no story?). If you want to run a plot concept past some other people without committing yourself to all the work, you can do that here, but we don't need a thread that's full of all the trappings of fanfiction but no actual fanfiction. You are not generating any interest by showing off all these extra bits and pieces without any work to attach it to. It's like saying you've got a car for sale when all you've got is the steering wheel and a couple hubcaps.

You were told plenty of times before to post a story and not all this fluff, and you never did. So if you continue to offer the frosting without the cake, then I see no reason for this thread to stay open. So, post a story or I will lock this thread.
Shea

ShadowCell wrote:Post a story already.

Plot summaries are not a story. Plot teasers (which is what you posted) are not a story. Character lists are not a story. Song selections are not a story (and, seriously, songs? Why should I or anyone else care what music goes to your story if you have no story?). If you want to run a plot concept past some other people without committing yourself to all the work, you can do that here, but we don't need a thread that's full of all the trappings of fanfiction but no actual fanfiction.

You were told plenty of times before to post a story and not all this fluff, and you never did. So if you continue to offer the frosting without the cake, then I see no reason for this thread to stay open. So, post a story or I will lock this thread.
You might as well go ahead and lock it.
I'm not gonna put something that I plan to make into a script or a novel, on the internet. What would be the point of printing it if I did?
ShadowCell

Then this whole thread was a waste of time, because you're not going to get this published or filmed. Don't waste our time if you don't intend on actually putting your money where your mouth is.