Chapter 19: Trou de loup (Earth)

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Kylern

-Nowe-

He sort of cocked his head to the side when Nena called him stupid again. He didn't say anything though and decided to make her rethink her assumptions. He was smart enough to know when he was being led into a trap.

But he did bow nod his head when the older brother apologized. "No problem man. She doesn't bother me any." He looked at their gundams with interest.

"So these are the Fandom gundams huh? Not the first GN Gundams for us to have but impressive none the less." He knew about the Astraea and the Epyon but those were the only other Fandom Gundams he knew of.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Strike Zero

- Kayla -

"Kill you? Oh, no! No, no, my dear..."

Kayla leaned forward and rested a hand atop Tallis' shoulder

"You are my one and only precious link to ensuring that Sume Gai gets what he deserves. I would not dream of killing you. For you see..."

Slowly, her hand slid down Tallis' arm.

"There are far worse punishments I can deliver unto that man than your death..."
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Omega

-Zaine-

"This 'Jo' person kept her safe from the Federation when I joined the Fandom."

He let out a sigh then finished. "Well, the only thing is, that I haven't seen her since she was taken. A whole decade of time that we'll never be able to make up fully..." After that he brought something up.

"We should get ready for that battle... though i'm doubtful that Zero still has her for some reason, I'll go to make sure he does... If not, i'll beat her whereabouts out of him..." He began walking towards the Exia again.
Sume Gai

Sume Gai

"I do hope for your sake she's alright; the fedeation isn't the most trustworthy group out there. If they want her power I doubt one person could stop them." Gai's memories flashed back to the hell he'd seen Mike put through. "You're right though. We need to prepare; worrying won't help Tallis, though, what do you mean about Zero not having Tallis?"
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Omega

-Zaine-

"Lucia isn't a newtype if that's what you're thinking... remember that woman who knocked Tallis out?... I'm willing to wager she took her from Zero... I don't have any proof, but from the way she was talking, I could assume that she was planning to take her and use her for something; Thus the reason for my thinking we won't find her when we face Zero and Wan."

After that, he didn't wait for a response, and ran to the Exia, then climbed into the cockpit to begin preperations for the battle to come.
chiku_shou

-Nena Trinity-

So that was it huh? He was jealous that he wasn't piloting a Gundam himself? While her Drei was specialized as a support unit it filled that function better than other MS. Custom or not, Nowe's own unit was just another mass produced easily replaced mobile suit.

"These Gundam were specifically for me and Johann to use." She told Nowe, choosing not to mention the Throne that Raven was using now. It wouldn't be good if this guys started assuming that she and her brother could just be replaced.
Sume Gai

Sume Gai

Gai had left before Kayla's interruption and didn't know what Zaine meant but before he could ask further Zaine ran off. leaving Gai his arm outstretched after the younger pilot and confused.

'who were you talking about?'

Tallis Stenner

Tallis felt a chill run down her spine at Kayla's words and touch. She didn't have the courage to say anything else and lowered her head as tears clouded her vision.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

Kylern

-Nowe-

"You know I like Raven's Zwei because my own GN Buster sword is based off hers." He smiled saying just what Nena probably didn't want to hear. He was figuring her out quickly and wanted to side step every opprotunity she took to insult him.

"But their nice units don't get me wrong. But I know the tech time-line and these guys are actually older than my own unit." He was sure this was a low blow. Statistically his unit was more advance their Gundams, and she probably didn't know it.

"Hey have you guys seen those advance Ikuras units the Innovators are using? I heard their actually from the future."
Strike Zero

- Kayla -

Kayla's head tilted to the left just slightly. "Hey, now, don't cry."

She shifted closer, then did something completely unexpected... she embraced Tallis in a hug.

Kayla's voice was soft as silk.

"It's not your fault... you did nothing to bring this upon yourself... if you must blame something... blame the misfortune of being the one that man cares for most..."

Kayla caressed Tallis up her back until her hand was resting atop the fearful young girl's right shoulder. She brought her head around and whispered into Tallis' ear, so close her lips were nearly brushing across her skin.

"You have nothing to fear. I promise... I'll take extra special care of you."

Then her left hand moved and she slipped from out of her sleeve a larger syringe filled with steel-blue liquid. With lightning quickness, she flipped the tool around and plunged the tip deep into Tallis' neck. Kayla pulled back and watched with rapt fascination as the shimmering fluid emptied itself into Tallis' bloodstream.

((Note: nothing should happen to her quite yet...))
Last edited by Strike Zero on Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Omega

-Zaine-

As he got into the Exia, he turned his gaze towards Gai, who looked pretty confused.

He realized Gai left before that woman's interruption and decided to tell Gai what he knew. Zaine didn't get a good look at her, but remembered her words, which still terrify him.

He walked back over to Gai repeated her words... though it hurt to say them.

"What should I do to this woman, I wonder...? What should I do that would cause Sume Gai the most anguish....?"

As he repeated her words, his eyes filled with tears... "That's... what that... woman said..."
(You can bunny him and wrap it up)
Sume Gai

Tallis Stenner

Kayla's words brought little comfort to Tallis but Tallis Did manage to speak again for only a moment.

"then why have y-"

Her words were cut off when she suddenly felt a sharp pain in the back of her neck. Her whole body went rigid as the 'fluid' emptied into her. her tears renewing their flows as she felt terror return with greater force than before.

Sume Gai

Zaine's words were troubling, very troubling. Gai had a sinking suspicion as to who the girl might be but he would need to hear her voice to be sure. Seeing Zaine's tears, Gai reached out and put his hand on the younger man's shoulder.

"I Promise we'll get her back even if the two of us have to Fight through the whole of the Fandom to do so."

Omega

-Zaine-

He nodded and walked back to the Exia after that, though the tears were still there.

'Please be okay Tallis...'
chiku_shou

-Nena Trinity-

Nena didn't know she was shaking before Johann put a calming hand on one of her shoulders. This guy... this guy was talking about the Zwei unit as if Michael had never existed. Raven's unit was it? For a while Nena didn't even hear what else Nowe was saying so her ears perked up when she heard her brother reply.

"Yes I agree, a units performance depends greatly on their design. Take the GN-XII for instance, they were also produced with a specific purpose in mind." Nena was unsure of where her brother was going with things. She wasn't stupid or anything but she hadn't really been following what he was saying. Her Haro however didn't seem to have that problem.

"Cannon fodder! Cannon fodder!" It announced in it's metallic voice. Nena tittered but Johann quickly shook his head.

"We call them Infantry, and they fill their task just like we fill ours." He finished diplomatically. But Nena wasn't fooled, Johann had spoken up because she had been unable too. He was far to polite but he was a good brother.
Last edited by chiku_shou on Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Strike Zero

- Kayla -

Kayla gave a huff of satisfaction and stood over Tallis' trembling form.

"Zero had injected you with a hostile agent... one that deliver a tremendous paralyzing shock upon command. I can't have that swimming around in your body while I have my way with you, lest it causes some sort of unforseeable harm.

She held up the glass syringe and began stroking it. "The nanomachines I just injected you with are designed to neutralize that agent. They will attack it and eradicate it, thereby freeing you from it completely."

Her eyes traveled up the length of Tallis' body. "I do believe, however, that the nature of Zero's liquid was to bind itself to your central nervous system -- that's how it would have been able to trigger paralysis. When the nanomachines attack, your nerves will likely be caught in the crossfire."

She laughed a deathly sinister laugh. "As such, when the nanomachines go to work, you will unfortunately be subject to a tremendous amount of pain across your entire body, which will probably last for just over one hour. This should begin in approximately five... four... three... two...
Kylern

-Nowe-

"Thats not true either." He knew where they were going and cut the situation off. He wasn't cannon fodder and these guys weren't as special as they might feel. In the end all three of them were going to face the sword because they were troops.

"I'm not infiltary and my GN-XIII isn't cannon fodder. I'm part of Fandom's special operations force and hold a similar position as you do." And he did too. He was an agent of a top Fandom official just as they were. He watched Nena seem to explode and he just turned to her and smile.

"I'm sorry if you hate me but we all have the same objective and thats to kill those Federation and DC bastards. And I'm not stupid despite what you think. I know exactly what i'm doing and never apologize for what I have to do." His face remained smiling and happy despite the seriousness of his comment. He was odd but he also wasn't a normal human.
Sume Gai

Tallis Stenner

Tallis had no time to do more than tremble before the count hit one. When it did her entire body suddenly felt like it was on fire; each and every nerve ending was pure unbroken pain. No matter who had been given this therapy they wouldn't be able to last long before the First scream; Tallis was no different. He body on fire; her mind overwhelmed with the sensation of pain in plces she didn't even know she had, she let out a tortured cry which would only be the first.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRgggGGGGGHHHHh"

she couldn't stay half upright as she had been and let her body fall forward so she was face down; She didn't feel the impact since she was already in more pain than she'd ever felt. Her form Writhed involuntarily as it tried to escape the agony.

SNT1

--Rachel, Taylor, Santi--

"Well, there we go," Taylor says, with a bit of frustration featuring in her face.

"I suppose that can't be helped. Perhaps we can contact this... Heading Frontier, later? Their presence is not the main focus of my arrival here," the general resumes. "How are you holding up, Major?" Santi bats an eye on Rachel, standing near the doorstep.

"Getting a little better every passing day, although that's not saying much," Rachel replies.

"Better than no progress," Santi says. "Now, the Wake Island plans?"

Taylor pulls it up on a big screen, and a power-point-like presentation regarding the proposed troops, mobile suits, services, etc... It would take awhile to cover everything.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Strike Zero

- Kayla -

The young cyborg smirked, an enraptured look overtaking her eyes as she watched Tallis twitch over the cell floor, screaming in pure agony. After a few moments passed, she turned to leave.

"Well, I'm off," she said matter-of-factly. "I'll be back in a few hours to check on you. Until then..."

She cast a glance down over her shoulder and glared malevolently, a fully twisted smile present on her face.

"Be sure not to die."

Then she strode out the exit and slammed the steel door behind her, leaving the writhing Tallis in complete darkness save for what little light was streaming in through the barred window above.
chiku_shou

-Nena Trinity-

Johann sighed obviously not in the mood to argue what Nena guessed he though a moot point. The GN-XIII were created as infantry and this guy had just custom changed one. What purpose he had was beside the point, they obviously had felt he wasn't important enough to warrant an MS built from scratch.

"That's not our mission." Nena corrected Nowe. Hate him? she didn't hate him in particular she just hated people that acted like he did. All full of themselves and thoughtless. Their mission was to secure earth for Fandom and bring peace to humanity. For Martians as well as Earthlings. For that dream to become reality The Federation as well as DC had to be destroyed.
Last edited by chiku_shou on Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kylern

-Nowe-

He watched their expressions and read just what they were thinking. Their opinion of him was pretty crappy and it pissed him off. What did he have to do to get respect? Obviously defeating a member of the DSK, being the first Fandom soldier to down an Innovator, or even being cool didn't cut the cake. His GN-XIII obviously didn't get him an sort of consideration cause they still thought he was cannon fodder.

His face remained smiling even though he was burning up inside. He was starting to hate these guys... They looked down on him while all he wanted to be was an equal, a friend. No... He hoped they were destroyed out there and those antique Gundams were tore apart with them. He would survive and would spread stories about them... He was upset but he didn't show it.

-Kylern-

The Belphagor was lifted up into the hangar near the Ceres and began to go through repair and recoloring. First they started to replace the cockpit block with one Kylern was more familiar with. It should be ready for use within a few days because the damage to it was not that great. Just enough to kill its previous pilot.