Gundamn! @ MegaCon 2009!!!

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
Doctor

Well, since I may have an opportunity to do something awesome, looks like I'll be able to attend this con.
chainsandguns wrote: Anyways, is anyone attending cosplaying this year?
I don't really cosplay, but I'm sure one of my friends going with me will be in his Brook costume.
hawk of endymion
Location: The Lord Larry King Memorial News Studio at the Gundamn News Tower, HB, CA

Alright everyone!

Pics from MegaCon are on the GUNDAMN@MAHQ myspace page now.

Coming soon: pics on the Facebook and GUNDAMN.net.
The Equation of the Robot Apocalypse:

The Admiral + Flashlight = Dead Robo

B.A., M.A., PhD,
The Yoshiyuki Tomino School of Film.
"You draw'em, we kill'em!"

[email protected]

PSN/XBOX Live: NeoLorroke
Furious Rodimus

CanadaMan wrote:I don't know if there's anyone further north in Canada than me, but I wouldn't doubt it. That being said, I'm definitely further north than D_G.
It's a tie, being from Edmonton myself. Unless someone comes in from the NWT, Yukon or Alaska we'd be there.

How many people usually come to Megacon, and attend the Gundamn panels?
It's the stronger who create the weaker!

I am the (Color) (Object/Natural Element), Ace of (Organization) Fear Me!
CanadaMan

Furious Rodimus wrote:
CanadaMan wrote:I don't know if there's anyone further north in Canada than me, but I wouldn't doubt it. That being said, I'm definitely further north than D_G.
It's a tie, being from Edmonton myself. Unless someone comes in from the NWT, Yukon or Alaska we'd be there.

Well damn, looks like there are more Canadians than Chris is willing to admit to. Neo and DG represent the eastern Provinces, we represent west.
Now Advertising for Gundamn! in Vancouver
Twitter
Bremics

CanadaMan wrote:
Furious Rodimus wrote:

Well damn, looks like there are more Canadians than Chris is willing to admit to. Neo and DG represent the eastern Provinces, we represent west.
I live in Edmonton as well. :D
Furious Rodimus

Well what the heck, eh?

On topic: I really love Masterforce, that by far is one of my favorite Transformers shows, just b/c it was so different. I really appreciated that they kept the cast fairly small and were able to delve into the characters a little bit more.

hawk of endymion
Location: The Lord Larry King Memorial News Studio at the Gundamn News Tower, HB, CA

Furious Rodimus wrote: How many people usually come to Megacon, and attend the Gundamn panels?
MegaCon is one of the biggest cons on the east coast. The actual attendence I don't know, sure it's on the internet.

B.A., M.A., PhD,

[email protected]

Furious Rodimus

hawk of endymion wrote:
Furious Rodimus wrote: How many people usually come to Megacon, and attend the Gundamn panels?
MegaCon is one of the biggest cons on the east coast. The actual attendence I don't know, sure it's on the internet.
Ah, cool I did a bit of searching I can't seem to find numbers, I was just wondering if someone knew off-hand b/c i hadn't heard of it before.

hawk of endymion

I'm surprised that information isn't available. It's a big con, but certainly not the biggest or most popular.

B.A., M.A., PhD,

[email protected]