Chapter 19: Trou de loup (Space)

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Wedge14

Chapter 19: Trou de loup (Space)

:!:
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Heretic

-Mai- (Continuing where she left off)

"So tell me when did you first experience combat?"

Mai thought for a moment, the cool liquid of the IV flowing into her arm was a little distracting, “The first time? Maybe the whole thing that started this… Just a salvage op that turned into a medical emergency, then everything went wrong, I lost my ship, people died, and I-- I had to kill someone.” Was it her memory or was she just imagining the look of the Fandom soldier’s face contoured with fear as she vented the Cicada’s hold and sent the man spiraling off in the void?

“No, that wasn’t it, that wasn’t really combat, just a situation gone wrong. My first real combat, it was on the Ebinshire. The ship was under attack, I was in the hanger. Everything started exploding…” The image of a girl’s face floated in Mai’s imagination, half of it frozen in a silent terror filled scream, the other half missing, ripped apart and turned into a bloody mess by shrapnel. Why couldn’t Mai remember her name? “I wanted to die then, to stay on the Ebinshire as it exploded.” Why hadn’t she?

Her head startle to lull and she could feel sleep tugging her downward, but she fought it off for just a little bit longer. She still had something to say, “I piloted my Jegan out of the hanger before the explosion, I was the only survivor. I ended up going into battle, but that wasn’t very eventful. I’m trying to think, why did I leave the ship? I can’t remember…” Her thoughts were becoming disorganized, scattered. Something about a ball of liquid metal? In vacuum metal cooled rapidly, and with no oxygen it had nearly no impurities. Such balls of metal sold well for salvage, since they were high quality material and could be easily forged into exceptionally strong parts. Why did that matter to her right now? The world around her seemed to fade around the edges, nothing made much since but that didn’t matter much just then. Mai was getting less coherent, “I’m a ball of molten metal in space…” was the last thing she said before sliding down into deep and dreamless sleep.
Everything I know about rock music, I learned from K-ON!!
Kylern

-Salvation-

Its pilots aboard and its machines armed and ready the stealth frigate would commit its respectibly heavy firepower to destroying the enemy base defenses. Of course everyone knew it was suicidal to do a full on assault with one ship but unlike their allies this vessel could fold away if trouble came. Aboard all the machines were being outfitted for base attack with the Konig being loaded with deadly bunker busting rounds for its massive ship-grade railcannons.

-LLF Forces-

A special attack squadron led by Captain Messer and his VF-17S was closing in under the shadows. They had to let the the Salvation start to battle so they could sneak in and steal the nukes. With him was the whole VF squadron. His team consisted of the Nightmare, two Star Mirages, and an Invader bomber. The second squad was four Star Mirages while the third were two VF-11 Thunderbolts and two Invaders. The force of 12 units would prove difficult for even the most hardened base to deal with since they were armed to the teeth with bombs and missiles.

They would be ontop of the enemy base in 30 minutes and hopefully they would be out before the main enemy fleet returned. If this was part of Fandom's plans then it was best to not disappoint them.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
hellbore

- Fandom Lunar Base -

"Sir, surveillance indicates that the LLF rebels and the Federation taskforce have made their respective moves. We estimate 20 minutes until the rebels make contact with Arzachel."

Zann smirked from his command chair on bard the Merciless as the report was read out. Everything was falling in place. "Very well. Alert the fleet to make ready depart in fifteen minutes. I want to be their before they have a chance to catch their breath." He paused and turned to his bodyguard. "Urai, see to it that the Byalant is ready for launch. I wish to take part in this personally."

"As you wish, Tyber," said Urai with a bow, hand to heart.

All of a sudden one of the operators exclaimed, "Sir, the Bertigo, it...!"

"What!" Tyber mouth twisted in contempt. Silri!

The white mobile suit flashed past the bridge and returned only to face the Bertigo's monoeye right through the bridge viewscreen. A comm screen blinked to life and the face of a beautiful, yet somehow twisted woman appeared.

"You've been a bad boy, Tyber Zann. Going out on an operation and not inviting little old me. I'm so disappointed."

"Silri," Urai shouted and the image, "you will speak with more respe...." He railed of as Tyber waved him down. Silri laughed at Urai's face which was a study of contempt and hatred.

"If you had been here then you would have been included," said Zann, his voice hard. "Get aboard the Merciless and you will have your slaughter."

The woman's eyes brightened at that as the channel went dead and the Bertigo moved away from the bridge and toward the dorsal hatch that was opening to admit her.

"Tyber," Urai spoke up, "I don't like that she is with us. She is an unstable element and that could..."

"It will be fine. Her skills are almost required from this plan to work. Her skills in killing will make short work of the tired defenders we will face."
On Compromise: Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
toysdream wrote:I've always been partial to the Big Cloud of Balls
Sume Gai

-Dr. Black-

Dr. Black nodded with an accompanying "mmhmm" throughout Mai's tale. the Dr. could tell that what the poor girl was experiencing was psychological trauma of some kind something well beyond her level of expertise.

Writing up a report for the captain Dr. Black recommended that Mai be put under close observation and if possible relieved from duty and sent somewhere for proper care. Meavin knew the latter was unlikely but had to make the suggestion anyway.

-Hendor Snow-
-DC Flagshiip Macht-

floating through the Zero G section of the ship towards the Hanger Hendor considered the past few weeks; it had been quiet, for him too quiet. Other than that salvage Op which he had been unable to join due to some sort of paper work mix up involving the new mech he'd just been assigned to. A mech which had only arrived in the latest shipment.

He hoped it had been worth the wait; he hoped joining the DC had been the right choice. It had been well over a year now since he'd changed from a POW to active member of the DC and in that time he'd questioned time and again if it had been the correct choice. His family still lived in the outer rim right under the Fandom's control and he hadn't been able to speak to them once since his capture.

He wondered constantly about them; Had Martin choosen his Career? Had his mother finally retired? was his fathers business doing well? Questions that he knew he'd not hear while he continued working for the DC. Yet, he felt that the tyranny of the Fandom's aristocratic system was wrong; how rank and family determined your future more often than not. Hendor knew that changing that would be worth all the hardships he'd already faced and more.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
hellbore

((Kylern: I'm assuming that the bases equipment is sensitive enough to detect something of the approaching forces. You'll only have to deal with one mobile suit first, though. Let me know if it's not kosher.))

-Arzachel Lunar Base -

In the Lunar base's command centre, one of the operators of the 'late' shift' called his superior over to his terminal.

"What is it, Sergeant?," the major in charge of the shift asked.

"I'm not sure, sir. The Minovsky particles density is relatively high so readings are not quite...," he gestured to complete his point.

"I see, let me have a look at that." He came around a stared at the Sergeant's monitor.

"There, do you see it?" The Sergeant pointed at a tiny anomaly that could be absolutely nothing, but was moving steadily towards the base, though it jumped.

"Yeah, it's probably nothing, but rules are rules." The bases importance called for regulations that stated that all objects detected must be investigated.

"Send out an GM to have to look and take care of it if it's a piece of junk."

Soon, a GM III ((OOC: Unicorn ver.)) was launched to investigate the source of the anomaly.
On Compromise: Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
Omega

-Lazlo-

He had returned from his usual patrol, and had refueled, before noticing a GM III head out.

He decided to follow the GM, but first sent the pilot a message letting him know that he was going to tag along.
hellbore

- GM III -

Acknowledging the message from the Gundam pilot, the pilot of the GM, one Ensign Monition, relay the message to the command centre who also acknowledged and continued on to meet the unknown object.
Kylern

-Salvation-

The ship had come into range for an initial barrage... All four heavy missile tubes were loaded with base busting cruise missiles and its two heavy energy cannons were pointed at the base. It was just outside of standard MS range meaning they would have to come out of their base to engage the ship as planned. And once they drew the enemy out then the LLF could sneak in.

But on their long range sensors two mobile suits were picked up. The four Cheyennes were mobilized and lifted into their gun-port stations and the valk teams were readied. One last unit was lifted up to the surface of the ship was the Konig Monster and its massive quad rail-cannons. They were loaded with anti-bunker shells and its heavy missile tubes were loaded with similar warheads as its larger brothers on the ship.

With the new guys showing up to affect plans the missiles were changed in their flight path to travel outside beam rifle range and then collapse in from the sides onto the base. This would prevent them from being intercepted from the two scouts.

Those two fools didn't realize they had just walked into a bees nest as the Cheyennes locked on and then without warning unleashed a blaze of beam gatling gun fire from their twin cannons as well as the heavy cannons below them. The fire would hopefully shred the two before they figured out they were under attack.

And with that done the ship unleashed its armaments targeting the ship docks and defense grid. This included four ship based cruise missiles, 6 heavy missiles, 4 battleship-ship grade rail-cannon shells, and two large energy blasts. The latter's path would cross the two scouts and destroy them should they get in their way.

Inside the ship the squad was ready to be launched should enemy mobile suits get close enough to prove to be harmful.

(Surprise Round!)
Omega

(You sonnuva...)
-Lazlo-

He reaslized that they were soon under attack just as bullets started to rain down on them, and dodged his way through the fire as carefully as he could, then turned towards the enemy ship and squeezed off a few beams at it from his beam rifle.

He also stood ready in case enemy mobile weapons came at them. As a precaution, he flipped on his distress signal to hopefully alert allies as to the predicament at hand.
hellbore

-Monighan-

The ensign was taken completely by surprise and his GM was shredded by the hail of fire from the Destroids. He did mange to alert the base to an attack just before the GM exploded violently.

- Arzachel Command Centre -

When the messages from both mobile suits reached the command centre, no time was wasted in preparing the base for attack. Missile batteries and Mega Particle Canons were revealed from their niches and began searching for targets, as the began to track the incoming missiles, turrets and batteries alike were suddenly destroyed and the main ship dock was badly damaged.

The surviving defensive weapons opened up on the inbound missile flight, launching interceptor missiles and large beam blasts. Mobile suit teams where also deployed, with Guncannons and GM Cannon IIs coming out to defend their Headquarters. The heavy missiles where taken care of, but the cruise missiles, even some of the four where hit, continued on course and damaged the main dock further, while one, its course alter, exploded among the mobile suits wiping out six of the fifteen defenders.

In response to the attack, 20 mobile suits where dispatched to the Mk-II's position, among them 8 Jegans, 6 GM IIIs 4 Aile Dagger Ls with linear cannons and 2 Heavyarms'.

- 35th -

The fleet was at level two battle stations when the attack happened. A green lance of energy erupted from the lunar surface and pierced the Xerxes amidships. It was a few seconds before the entire ship detonated, folding in the middle from the force of the explosion.

Aboard the the Pericles, Krager was horrified at the surprise attack and turned to his crew. "All hands to level one battle stations. Operator, discover the source of that fire. . Set up a barrage, and fire all missiles at that location. Launch all mobile suits." the rapid fire orders where quickly carried out by the highly trained crew.

- Pericles: Mobile Suit Deck -

The leader of Rogue Squadron was already waiting in his ReZEL on the deck when the orders came. As the other pilots scrambled to their machines, Celchu walked the mobile suit to the elevator. The elevator whirred to life and the ReZEL was raised to the catapult deck.

One by one the other Rogue pilots called in and soon the entire squadron was ready and Celchu was joined by Rogues Three and Five, Loran and Donos.

"OK, Rogues. Here's the plan. As soon as we receive those coordinates, we fly together right at the and split up into two groups and attack from two directions. After that enrage at will. Rogues Three, Four, Five, Six and I will be Red Flight, the rest of you will be Blue Flight under Lieutenant Horn."

As the Squadron was launched into space, suddenly over the comms came the voice of 'Face' Loran,

"Rogue Two, this is Rogue Three. Am I crazy, or is the captain doing what he tells us never to do?"

"Three, Two. Yes you are, and yes he is. Pay no attention."

"Leader, this is Three. Are you crazy? Acknowledge."

"Three, Leader. That's affirmative. I've also been reviewing engineering and performance statistics."

"What, while we've been manoeuvring?"

"Yes, restraining myself so that you could keep up with me has left me plenty of time for intellectual pursuits. I also composed a symphony and drafted a plan to bring peace to the galaxy."

The whole team had a good laugh at this including Ayin as he had the ReGZ moved on to catapult. As the operaor transferred launched control to him, he spoke the standard lines before the ReGZ was flung into space to join his comrades.

"Ayin Tollah, ReGZ, heading out!"

((Erwim and Dreacon: you have control of your respective GM III teams, unless I really need to get them out.))
Cybaster

(Just moving things along a bit...)

-Iron Mask-

Unknown Location, Lunar Surface

"Follow me, Enlight," Was all Iron Mask said as he walked out of the shuttle's entry ramp and onto the ground of his Master's hidden base on the Moon, within the inner sanctums of the facility. The section was a little unfinished; carved lunar rock and beams lined the walls, and various unfinished metal debris littered the floor at places. Iron Mask paid it no mind; It wasn't as if the fixtures were permanent or, for that matter, needed --- especially once Livingstone finally decided the time was ripe to move Project Sirene to Heterodyne. "The Brigadier General is waiting for us."

But Livingstone wanted to see Enlight here first, among with another person who had been in SNRI for a considerable while...but was only recently recruited to the 'cause'. And since Iron Mask was still his Apprentice, he could only oblige. Mina, he knew, was already waiting for him and Livingstone in the Meditation Hall; As for the other Innovators loyal to Enlight, they were being tended to in the outer sections of the base, with Repair Bots giving much needed repairs and the surviving crew given food and shelter.

If all went well, they --- and Enlight --- would not need to stay here long, Iron Mask knew.

Eventually, Iron Mask had led Enlight to the end of the corridor and a circular elevator that led further down. As the door slid open, the elevator's white interior revealed itself; With a gesture to allow Enlight to move first, Iron Mask eventually walked in himself, and the door hissed shut promptly. Then, the elevator began moving further down, leaving the two in silence.

After a short while, Iron Mask turned to Enlight with a passive stare.

"Allow me to give you a piece of advice when you meet with General Livingstone, Enlight." Iron Mask simply said, left hand swirling symbolically. "Be honest --- he knows more than one is led to believe, and what he does not know, he can find out easily. This makes him just as dangerous to enemies as well as allies...but otherwise, General Livingstone knows what he is doing, and he is in control of the situation. Never express doubt to his face."

Another while later, the door hissed open again, revealing the familiar room where Iron Mask had spent much of his days in the base in: the Meditation Hall, with the black cylindrical chamber in which he meditated. As he stepped out and led Enlight forward, Iron Mask glanced around; Livingstone wasn't here yet, and seemed intent on making him and Enlight wait. No doubt, Iron Mask frowned, to ponder some dramatic entrance.

But there was a certain girl in the room as well, once which Iron Mask was told to expect, but didn't recognize. Walking over to her, Iron Mask placed his arms behind his back, beneath his cloak. "Mina Steinburg, I presume? Brigadier General Livingstone told me to expect you..."
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Omega

-Lazlo-

His shots struck home, and tore into the underbelly of the ship.

Off in the distance, he noticed that reinforcements were on the way. "Gotta hold out until they get here..."
Last edited by Omega on Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kylern

-Salvation-

Long range scanners showed a direct hit against the base and the crew gave a breath of relief. Too bad it didn't last long because like planned they had stirred up a hornets nest as the Federation military started to move out. The Captain stood up and directed them. "Move to option 2 barrage and start to retreat. We need to pull them away as long as possible. Get our team out and keep the bugs off us!"

The weapons team gave a 'Yes Sir!' and prepped the missile launchers. Instead of bunker busters they readied Multiple Warhead Cluster Munitions to not strike through the armor but cause damage to everything above ground in order to clear a path for the LLF attack team.

The Konig Monster started the battle though by switching ammo to flak rounds. The massive rail-cannons lowered onto the path of the incoming mobile suit forces and unleashed 40cm shells that would explode in front of the enemy and spray their position with a deadly mix of metal and plasma. Then it fired off its 6 heavy missiles into the group.

The ship used the moment to fire its four 'special' cruise missiles into the air and attempted to drop them down onto the base. Even if they were shot down in mid-flight their payload would be unleashed and still drop a horrendous amount of ammo on the ground below. The Salvation then fired its two heavy energy cannons into the incoming enemy forces.

Below the ship the survivor of the first attack tried to fire up at the ship. Too bad for him but the rifle fire smashed against the Pin-point barrier causing no damage to the vessel behind it. In return the four Cheyenne hanging out on the ship's surface unleashed their beam gatling-guns and heavy cannons onto the lone and outnumbered Gundam.

-Wolf's Dragoon-

While the Full Armor pack was in service the VF-25S was equip with a standard FAST Pack. In this mood he would be faster than normal but lacked the heavy beam cannons the other option allowed. Plus his missile payload was less. But the Messiah was still enough to take on all on-commers.

"Alright boys lets give these guys a good show! Remember we are the diversion!" With that the first of five fighters were launched with the four VF-11Gs in behind him. All five of them were equip with the new Quantum beam gunpods which gave them firepower equivalent to larger beam rifle carrying mobile suits. The four VF-11G moved to set up a defensive perimeter to resist the mobile suits in the distance while Lt. Commander Ryder dived down on the poor gundam left behind.

The Messiah bolted in at high speed firing both his beam machine-guns as well as the more powerful beam gunpod while it attempted to chase the poor guy off. The Thunderbolt Kais on the other hand began their own defense by firing off their under-wing missile pylons into the oncoming enemy forces. They were equip with four sets of 3 medium range high maneuverability anti-mobile suit warhead missiles for a total of 12 each. In all 48 high yield missiles moved to crash into the enemy formation.

-LLF-

In the distance, on the other side of the base the real enemy started to move in. Once the Salvation took the brunt of the punishment they would dive in and complete their mission.
hellbore

- Hellbore -

Aboard the Macht, Hellbore had just finished up with the upgrades to the Strike Freedom's OS. The conversion to the EX-1 was moving along quite quickly and he would soon be able to use the mobile suit in battle.

Leaving the hanger, he almost ran into another man who was trying to enter. Recovering his balance in the Zero-G corridor, Hellbore apologised.

"Sorry about that. Guess I'm just tired."

Not recognising the man, Hellbore offered his hand and introduced himself.

"I'm the pilot of the Strike Freedom. Everyone calls me Hellbore."

--------------------------

- Arzachel; Battlefield -

The massed fire from the rebel forces slammed into the Federation mobile suits. The entire force opened up with their vulcan guns to shoot down the missiles aimed their way.

The Dagger Ls with the Aile packs fared well, two of them firing their low-recoil cannons at the lighter Battroids.

The GMs opened their small missile pods and fired a volley of missiles at the Thunderbolts before 3 were taken out by enemy fire.

The Jegans also fired their shield rockets at the Battroids as two Normal Types were destroyed by the flak storm unleashed by the Monster. One of the B-Types also managed to fire his ten waist mounted rockets at the lighter machines.

The lighter and nimbler Heavyguns, weaved through the storm of fire and the two of them opened fire with their beam rifles.

- Arzachel Lunar Base -

The defending force of Guncannons and GM Cannons spotted the incoming cruise missiles and opened fire, the 6 surviving GMs and 4 Guncannons pumping the airspace with both their shoulder mounted weapons and beam rifles.

In the command centre the staff were frantically trying to contact, anybody to help defend the base from the attack. Laser communications were made and desperate attempts at radio contact were defeated by the high Minovsky particle density.

- Grey Wolf -

On the bridge of the Ra Cailum class battleship, Colonel Theo Rawn was deep on discussion with Commander Maarek Stele. One of the operators spoke up with an announcement of an incoming communication from the Arzachel Headquarters on the Moon.

"Sir, it's a distress call. Arzachel is under attack and requesting assistance."

"Then we should answer," was the captain's reply. "I want us ready for immediate combat the moment we make the moon. Are their any details as to who's attacking?"

"No sir, there are no further details."

"Very well. Rely the orders to the Ra Kiev and Ra Caim." Rawn turned to the pilot beside him. "Commander Stele, I want you to make sure the pilots are ready. the enemy must be extremely powerful to make Arzachel request assistance."

The severe looking man nodded in agreement, saluted and left the bridge as all pilots aboard the Wolf were called to the briefing room.
Heretic

Mai awoke several hours after the doctor’s sedative put her to sleep. She felt groggy and more importantly, hungry. She was discharged from the sickbay without much formality and set off for the mess hall with eyes half closed and mouth yawning.

In the mess hall she found it was apparently too late for breakfast, so she settled for bacon and turkey sub-sandwich. She set into the meal with ferocity, devouring it quickly. She was feeling more awake now that she had eaten and far more rested than she had for some time.

Her thoughts flowed back to just before she slipped away. Trying to remember just what she had been talking about before falling asleep and more importantly, trying to make sense of what she could remember. Something about molten metal?

The memory came in a flash, she was in the Ebinshire’s hanger, contemplating allowing the ships destruction to take her with it. A glob of molten metal had caught her attention and as it drifted Mai had found herself looking upon her Jegan.

“Someone has to answer for this…” she muttered to herself. That was it. That was what motivated her to escape the ship’s destruction, to fight and to keep living. She was an outsider to this war, Mai had never cared so long as she could be left out of it. She had been naïve. This war wouldn’t end on it’s own, it would spiral out of control, fed by each attack and retaliation until everyone was swept up in it, a true perpetual motion machine. And why? How many people really remembered the reasons for this war? Somebody invaded somebody else? How could that justify the loss of life sustained on both sides? How would victory in such a war be defined? Utter annihilation of the other side? Was that really all that was left, kill them all before they kill us all? It couldn’t be, that left no choice. Fight or die, and why? Because of some dislike for the other side that has since been overshadowed by each retaliation leading to this madness?

If either side won the war today or tomorrow, would they even know what to do with what’s left of the world? Mai didn’t think so. Someday had to stop it, somebody needed to be in a position of power sufficient enough to put the brakes on, or at the very least, steer the perpetual motion war machine.

This revelation gave Mai what she needed. Direction. A goal to achieve not just for herself, but for everyone dragged into this war. Nobody seemed willing to take control and stop this madness, so she would work her way up to a position where she could. It didn’t matter which side, neither could be called “Right” anymore. It didn’t matter the politics or injustices of the past. This war had to end, else there could be no future. And also, someone had to act on behalf of the dead, the dead form all sides.

So Mai decided, then and there, she would carry the ghosts of the fallen, friend and foe, and do what she could to find an answer to the question written on the ghastly faces that haunted her nightmares. Why? “Someone has to answer the dead, I might as well try.”

Realizing she was still in her coveralls from before she had gone to sleep, Mai made her way to her quarters. The room was supposed to be shared by enlisted pilots but the Gray Wolf seemed to be running short, so she had it to herself until more arrived. She changed into fresh coveralls, since any wardrobe she had before now had been lost along with everything else on her salvage ship.

She was contemplating having a shower but a general announcement was made throughout the ship requesting all pilots report to the briefing room. “I guess that includes me now.”

With that, Mai headed there.
Everything I know about rock music, I learned from K-ON!!
Nero

-Riku/Risa-

Risa woke, just as an alert calling all pilots to the briefing room came.

"Come on..." The two soon departed for the briefing room.
"But I do know that Sparda had a heart, a heart that could love another person, a human. And that is what you lack!" ― Nero
Omega

(... I'm going to stick to the excalibur...)
-Lazlo-

The attack by the Cheyenne IIs shredded the Gundam Mk. II's arms and head, and Kyle's attack finished him off, destroying the Mk. II and killing it's pilot.
Sume Gai

((sorry to leave you hanging there Hellbore))
-Hendor Snow-

Stopping himself with the ease of a man who'd been born and raised in space. He glared somewhat uninterestedly at the 'boy' who introduced himself; Ignoring the Proffered hand Hendor returned the greetings, more or less.

"so you're one of those Gundam kids; Listen up, cause I won't introduce myself twice to an Earthian, I'm Hendor Snow pilot of the DC's first Ashsaber."

He wasn't overly hostile but he wasn't friendly either Hellbore would likely be able to guess that Snow had a dislike of outsiders.

Wraith/Killian Icer

The two had been in space for only a day or two but already it was clear that Wraith had taken the Man as an apprentice. On the first day of their return to 0 G Wraith had present Icer with his own suit of armor and bade him to wear it at all times save when he slept.

In truth the styled armor served as a training device. While it's weight meant little to someone in 0G it's mass upset Icer's Natural balance and was slowly teaching him better control of his body; Particularly when it came to the Twice Daily training matches, with real blades.

For now their ship, a Nazca in a group of three, was headed to the research Colony both to Drop off the doctor who'd locked himself away with equations and blueprints and to acquire a suitable mech for Icer.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
hellbore

- Hellbore -

Retracting the rebuffed hand, Hellbore raised an eyebrow at the man's gruff attitude. Sensing the latent hostility (Weak Newtype), he knew should not push the Snow's buttons more than necessary.

"Well, it was good to meet you, Hendor. I look forward to fighting along side you."

With that uncomfortable introduction out of the way, Hellbore moved politely out of the older pilots way from the door way they were in.