Chapter 19: Trou de loup (Earth)

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Wedge14

Chapter 19: Trou de loup (Earth)

:!:
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Strike Zero

- Aidoneus Island -
- One week post the second battle of Wake Island -

The sun was just beginning to break the horizon as a fresh, new day began once again on Aidoneus island. The air was filled with a breath of tranquility. However... beyond the horizon, out where the endless sky met the bottomless sea, all was not well.

The sensors at Aidoneus' command center would detect the emission of a long-range SOS signal emanating from somewhere out in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Being broadcast in addition to the beacon marking the location signal’s origin was the message that followed, cut intermittently with bursts of static. The voice over the line was audibly stressed, its speaker inflicted with sheer panic.

Code: Select all

**Attention! This is civilian deep-se*******************alvage vessel Iron Days, registrati**********01256-XXA56! We’re under attac*******nknown enemy is assaulting our ship*******obile suits! We believe they are after the *************ecovered from the base of the Mariana Trench! If anybody can hear*******************quire immediate assistance! Please! I will set this message to repeat on ********intervals! Civilian vessel Ir*********out!**
In addition to the man's voice, several explosions and spurts of gunfire could be heard faintly in the background...
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Kylern

-Kylern-

The last week had been filled with flight training and VF combat simulators but there was a lack of emotion behind them. The VF-11 was losing its previous exoticness as he realized it didn't have the armaments to deal with many of the new units being fielded. He was beginning to miss the raw firepower of the TEMJIN and its powerful melee weapon. Now he was little more than a scout... Hell the Thunderbolt didn't even have internal missile launchers to augment its firepower. All speed and no muscle.

-DC Command Center-

Code: Select all

**Attention! This is civilian deep-se*******************alvage vessel Iron Days, registrati**********01256-XXA56! We’re under attac*******nknown enemy is assaulting our ship*******obile suits! We believe they are after the *************ecovered from the base of the Mariana Trench! If anybody can hear*******************quire immediate assistance! Please! I will set this message to repeat on ********intervals! Civilian vessel Ir*********out!**
The message came clear and it was sent to Ryker on the Ceres. The battleship was the quickest vessel they could deploy and they were given the order to sortie. The combat team would be several elite members including some Sealions and the VF-11G for air-cover.

All units involved in this were to get aboard and move out because time was of the essence. The idea that this was a trap was considered but command had faith that the team would complete the mission easily. After all they were members of the infamous Gundam Team going along too.

At the last minute the decision was made to send the Valhalla as well. The threat of counter-attack by the enemy wasn't obviously enough of a threat to keep some elite units on the island for defense.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Omega

-Zaine-

The young pilot spent most of the week training in the Lancelot, trying to refine Gai's technique, while dodging Tallis, since he didn't want her to learn of his 'problem' until he was ready to tell her... Not to mention that he didn't want to put her at risk.

-Shion-

She double-checked her e-mail and realized that Bian didn't approve of the portal system's use, so she had to bring in the GN-X to use it's Drive for the project...

-The following Week-

In all it's glory, stood the fruit of her labor; the Gundam Exia. "The machine is rebuilt, Now I need to find a capable pilot..."

-Terrace-

He double-checked his Heavyarms to make sure it was ready, which it was. After that, He simply waited in the hangar, particularly in the Heavyarms' cockpit.
Sume Gai

Victious Sterling/Raven Sterling

It had been about a week since the Fandoms second defeat at wake in this time much had happened. The entire of the fandom found itself reorgnized and under new leadership. Most of Hawaii's forces had been frozen durring this time and that freeze was just lifted today.

Raven was still visually resentful over the whole affair especially whenever Garmin got involved. She however did whatever she could to show she had retained at least some of her previous authority.

Wraith along with Several others had left for space so that Von Hawker could begin constructing the monster he had shown them a week ago. a monster which Victious had approved.

Wan Fay Lo

on the top deck of one of the Black Knights' airships the Weltall sat ready for battle once the lashings holding it down were removed. Inside it's pilot sat comfortably ready for his role in the upcoming battle.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Strike Zero

- Strike/Stellar/Xiu -

"Alright you two," Strike said, grabbing a pair of DC pilot suits and holding them up for Stellar and Xiu to see. "Since you guys are now officially a part of the DC, I was asked to make sure you got a set of these."

"Well, that was thoughtful of them," Stellar replied with a smile.

Xiu glanced sideways. "Well... I don't think it's any big deal," she said, though her eyes said otherwise, betraying the excitement she felt.

Strike tossed the suits in their direction. "Well, suit up and mount up. The Captain said we're going on a rescue mission, so we have to hurry. The Fandom isn't just going to sit around and wait for us to stop them, after all."

Meanwhile, outside the ship, the Delta, Gaia, and Shenlong, fresh from the repair yard, were being loaded into the Ceres' hanger, primed and ready for combat.

- Berith/Elya -

The time had come. Beneath his ever-stoic demeanor, Berith was brimming with anticipation. Today would finally be the day they saw the end of the wretched Gundam team.

"All ships, prepare your forces, and launch when ready," he ordered in a general announcement.

Within minutes, the engines of the mighty Land Battleship he had acquired for himself were fully charged. The massive ship cleared the Hawaii base hanger and took to the sky, leaving the Hawaii base in its wake.

Berith folded his arms. "This will be your final battle... Gundams."
Nero

-Black Knights-

With the Weltall safely atop the Highwind, and Snow and June in the Hangar alongside Zero, The three ships departed for their destination and waited for their quarry upon arrival, though they stayed out of sight, and did their best to remain hidden from their enemie's radar.
"But I do know that Sparda had a heart, a heart that could love another person, a human. And that is what you lack!" ― Nero
SNT1

--Gundam Team ver. Awesome--

It was exactly one week since their bittersweet Wake Island Victory. For Taylor, she had a bunch of accomplishments coming into the new week. For one, she had successfully summoned the remains of the Destroy Gundam to Tokyo for investigation. All the battle reports have been completed, supply ships are routinely being safely guided to the war-torn Wake Island.

That's not to say only the guys in Wake were the ones who saw action---apparently Tokyo had a mess as well, especially during their battle. The innovator split---one that was hinted at her and Rachel, came to fruition, and it took the Tokyo's self defense system to collapse on the ship. The SNRI representative showed its fangs, its true colors, and a major force within the true Federation loyalists have now begun to think on how to oust the SNRI from its stranglehold. Fortunately for Tokyo itself, it wasn't affected much by the SNRI influence.

Right now, with nothing much to do, Taylor sits in front of a computer, sipping some coffee, and having a pair or two of ZetaPlus A1's routinely patrol the surroundings and the C1's doing the same at a higher altitude.

Rachel is still in a cast, but her head bandages have been removed. The wound is still visible, but is healing quickly. She was off-limits to any combat.

Slug and Johann managed to send the GN-XIII unit to Antonio back in Arizona. They had talked about just slapping the GN Drive once they figure out how it works, and a potential candidate for the testbed MS included the Gundam Mk-V and the salvaged Legend Gundam.

Right now, the two Sidewinder pilots also have nothing much to do.

There are rumors that they hear of them attacking the Fandom base once again later this week, which seemed not unbelievable, and a more far out rumor of the Fafnir going in space. But those are al just rumors, anyways...
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Kylern

-Ceres-

The ship as well as its partner the Valhalla left base with a decent number of units to hopefully complete a simple rescue mission. Of course nothing ever went the way it was suppose causing the Thunderbolt pilot Kylern some concern.

He was sitting on the wing of the variable fighter and looked at the rest of the units aboard curious as to just what was going to happen. Then again he had watched enough TV to know that rescue missions in the middle of the ocean turned out to be traps. Though he was certain they could handle any trouble. Right?

He wasn't pleased to see the Shenlong and its pint size lolita pilot... But what could he say honestly? She was Strike Zero's friend and he drug her along. He just didn't like the idea of children being in combat and never would get use to it. It continued to remind him of child soldiers in Africa back home being drug from their homes and given AK-47s and machetes to fight some ridiculous war. Or like Setsuna in 00 being brainwashed to fight some holy war... it was just wrong to him on so many levels.

But he kept his mouth shut and continued to stare out at all the units aboard hoping that everything would be alright.
Cybaster

-Emily and Lune-

"Do all four of us really need to go on this mission? So much XP loss..."

*stern stare*

"Times are changing, Emily, and might and technology alone are no longer enough to fight injustice and treachery. The Light Warriors have had ample time to be adjusted --- it is time you four learned to fight as a team for Lady Lune's sake and combined your talents properly."

"Why do I need them for!? I can protect Miss Lune all by myself! Just you wait!"

"Emily, please!"

"Imbecile! What am I, a breakable doodad?"

*STARE*

"...Eep. I'll shut up now."

"You have your orders. Carry them out. Emily, under no circumstances are you to use Munchkin powers --- you use it one more time and you will be grounded. Kirie, Masamune, you two will observe Emily's behavior on this mission."

"Why're you picking on me!?"

"It's for your own good."

"But I don't get it, Morpheus! I don't understand at all! What's wrong with doing what I know is best to protect Miss Lune!?"

"If you cannot understand why I'm telling you this, Emily, then Lune's as good as dead in the face of what the Light Warriors will have to fight eventually. Think on it. I want you to fight using yourself, not what some unknown power says you can do. When you see the Valsione R in action out there...you'll understand."

"Fiiiiiiine."

"And everyone, say it with me..."

"No ganking Black Mage for extra XP even if he totally deserves it."

"...Quaaaaaint, Morpheus."

"Penny for your thoughts, Emily?"

Emily, standing on the hanger deck near the launch catapult with her hands in her pockets and a sullen expression, turned around quickly as Lune walked towards her from behind. Quickly blinking, Emily recomposed a smile on her face; Whatever had been bothering her, it hadn't completely gone away, and Lune shrugged at it. She supposed Morpheus did have that effect on people --- Emily moreso, since even now...Lune didn't bother pretending she had any semblance of a clue on what Morpheus and Emily talk to each other about. "Oh, hey Miss Lune. You geared up to go?"

Lune rolled her eyes, although her lips were curled into an expression of relief. "Oh, like you wouldn't believe, Emily. I've had it with sitting there for so long...it's nice to do something on the initiative again, even if it's just tagging along with the Ceres."

"Oh, I'm sure it won't be boring either way," Emily shrugged, turning back around to glance at the Unicorn Gundam. Lune could feel that, the Munchkin discussion aside, Emily felt generally the same way. "It's being stuck with them that I can't stand! Ech!"

Emily comically stuck her tongue out and winced at that. XP

"Come on, Emily, do you really hate them that much?" Lune smiled knowingly, causing Emily to blink. "Black Mage is still a lech that I need to throw him into crates for and Masamune's an arrogant samurai a**, but I'm sure Kirie isn't all that bad!"

"Him? He steals my XP all the time..."

"So I suppose that's why you look at him sometimes like you want to eat him up?"

At that, Emily O_O'd and turned around, although there was no hiding it from Lune: Emily was blushing. "W-well..." Emily stammered. Lune giggled, crossing her arms victoriously. "...I don't wanna eat him, per se, although I'd...well...I'd certainly like the XP he stole back, and...he's cute, so..."

"I see." Lune shook her head. "But what I'm trying to say is, Emily, why're you trying to act so aloof and isolating? It's not you. Especially back when Morpheus told us all to go with the Ceres, even."

Emily pursed her lips wistfully and shook her head, her blush disappearing. How was she going to explain? "Well...because..." Emily sighed, deflating. "Because if I'm going to develop these Munchkin powers to the fullest, I can't let anyone get in my way. Not even Morpheus, Miss Lune. If I let Masamune and the others steal my XP, I can't level up fast enough and---"

"Do you think I'm in your way, then?"

"No! Of course not!"

"Then I don't think Kirie and the others want to get in your way, Emily. They're your friends, and your teammates." Lune shrugged, turning her head to stare at the hanger doors. Emily shuffled herself, placing her arms in her pockets again. "They want to protect you, too, so you should have a little more trust in them. And Morpheus, well, I'm not saying trust him --- he's a Thug, Emily. A well-meaning, brilliant tactician of a thug, but a thug's a thug --- but just give him the benefit of the doubt for once. I don't claim to understand what all this 'Munchkin' stuff is about, but just don't push us away, alright?"

Emily was silent for a moment; Finally, heavily, she nodded. "I'll try, although I really want to try developing these Munchkin techniques, too...maybe they'll help one day, who knows?"

"As long as you make up your mind on whose side you're on, Emily, I'm all for it. I just want you to know we're still there for you."

"Have you made up your mind, Miss Lune?"

At that, Lune turned around, as if in thought; An awkward silence followed shortly as Emily waited, as if anticipating something, taking short breaths, and after awhile, Lune finally turned around, taking a deep breath and recomposing a grin. It seemed whatever was bothering Lune took awhile to resolve as well. "You know what, Emily? Masamune's actually kind of right, and I have." Lune raised a hand and brushed a few stray strands of hair from her left eye. "But I can understand now why he said it.

"As I told you before, I didn't really support what Dad was doing at first. I guess a small part of me did think he was getting in over his head with the Fandom," Lune pursed her lips for a moment, looking guilty. "So I decided I wanted none of it and went off to do my own thing. For awhile, it worked, too. Then I met Masaki, then you, and then I finally came back to Aidoneus Island...I should've been impressed, or at least finally really understood what exactly the scale of what Dad's been up to was, but somehow, I guess I couldn't see it.

"Sure, I went on a few missions, but I was too busy worrying about where I went from there. That, and Masaki. I suppose I was hoping he would be there to brighten my day for once, but also because I supposed that if anybody could make sense of how I was supposed to feel about the DC...he could." Lune sighed. "Then he left. I never knew how he felt about Dad, or whether or not he'd like to be a part of the DC. And somehow I knew that I couldn't just go back to the life I had before --- yeah, this Ishikawa idiot was part of it, but mostly because now that I know more, I felt like I'd be leaving something important behind if I left."

Emily nodded understandingly.

"I still wonder about Masaki, but there's nothing I can do about it now. I've made some wonderful friends here, and I'm sure those friends," Lune glanced at Emily, who beamed back. "Would want me to be okay. So even if I don't completely support some of the things Dad do as the Commander of the DC...I'm going to help him, and you guys, get through this mess with the Fandom and the Federation. So you be careful and don't charge into it alone, alright?"

That seemed to cheer Emily up, and she nodded enthusiastically, prancing around a little before stopping to turn to Lune. "Alright! I'll do my best, Miss Lune! Call on me if you need anything!"
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Kylern

-Kylern-

He hated to be an ease-dropper but with them in the same area he couldn't help but listen to the chat between Emily, yet another child, and the bosses' daughter. He didn't say anything and continued to sit there up and hopefully out of sight, plus he knew they wouldn't sense his presence either. The conversation was all about XP and Munchkin powers... Wait? Was she really talking about that retarded card game he had been forced to play while they waited for everyone to show up? In his mind anything with a banana weapon was retarded. But why was she talking about that? And why was she so tore up about experience?

"How odd... But then again at least she's crazier than me." He grinned as he laid back onto the wing and continued to listen to the conversation. But he was definably intrigued by the way the girl aquaited a silly card game with powers and techniques she seemed to think she could use. Then again he had seen all sorts of weird stuff in this world.

Then the conversation turned to the Cybuster pilot he had never gotten a chance to meet and Lune... wait... Did she like him? Oooh this was great gossip he could use for later on. So once the conversation turned to that he made sure to record it on his terminal for later black-mailing or position raising purposes. But nothing seemed to come out of it and instead the bosses' daughter just seemed to go into her dad. Now this was something he could understand since he didn't really like the old man either. Something about the guy rubbed him wrong but then again this was the only reasonable path either. It was either this or be abused by the other factions. At least here he was treated a soldier and not a tool.

Emily started to prance around happily and Kylern couldn't help but think of his little cousin who was about her age. That poor girl had just joined the cheerleading squad too before he entered this world. It was at that point Kylern wondered just what all he was missing from his old life.
Zangetsu

-Zangetsu-

Staring at the other pilots leaving kinda made Zangtsu sad. Since his arm was messed up still the doc said he'd have to skip this mission. It also didn't hurt that right now the Wing Gundam was still being worked on so he couldn't use it. "See yall around." he whisper as he turned around and headed inside to nap.
Strike Zero

- Strike -

Strike let out a low sigh as he reclined in the Delta Gundam's cockpit seat. He was just resting his head back and closing his eyes when a voice from around the top of the hatch grabbed his attention.

"What are you sighing for, huh?"

The young man lifted one eyelid open to find their good-ol' thief hanging upside-down in front the open cockpit. "I am practicing a new pre-battle practice, Xiu."

"Which would be?"

Strike closed his eye again. "Complete and utter relaxation. If one is calm before battle, his mind will be clear, and he will be able to perform to his utmost potential in the heat of combat."

"Snrk. From out of which rear end did you pull that one from?"

"Aaaand the relaxation is broken," Strike growled, opening both eyes and leaning forward, a none-too-happy look on his face "Shouldn't you be getting ready to launch yourself? What if we get into a battle?"

Xiu righted herself and dropped down from her perch. "The Shenlong's already ready. Ready to kick more butt than your Gundam of course."

Strike sighed. "Well, that's good, I guess."

Xiu frowned. "What's the matter with you?"

"Well, we're might be going into a battle," Strike replied.

"What's wrong with that? Yet another opportunity for us to kick some butt!" Xiu grinned and performed a few jabs into the air. "Don't tell me you're tired of fighting?"

"Maybe a little."

"Yeah, well," a sudden chuckle escaped her throat. "Considering your utter failure last time, I'm not surprised."

"Oh, come on, you're still going on about that?" Strike said, tossing his left hand in exasperation. "That was over a weak ago. Give me a break already."

"I'll give you a break when somebody else gets beaten by a pair of girls flying around with machine guns and Japanese swords, m'kay?"

"I am not going over this again," Strike asserted vehemently. "I've already explained that Magical Girls are not to be underestimated. Let's leave it at that and move on."

"Alright, alright," Xiu chided, "I'll be nice this time."

Strike rested back against the seat. "That aside... why are you so excited to go into battle?"

"Well, duh," Xiu scoffed, crossing her arms. "Because I get to kick people's butts."

"That's it?"

"That's not enough?"

"We may have been 'kicking butt' up until this point, but that doesn't man you can let your guard down. Don't treat this like a game. Crap happens and people can die. Remember what happened to Rena?"

"Yeah, yeah, I remember," Xiu said. "It's not like that can happen to me, though. After all, I'm..."

She entered into her signature dynamic pose. "The Great Xing Xiu!"

Strike sighed. "With any luck, this will just be a simple rescue job--get in, fend off the invaders, get out--but you never know what's going to happen. Just promise me you won't do anything stupid, and all will be well."

"I won't--"

"Promise.".

Now it was Xiu's tuned to sigh. "Alright, alright, I promise. Happy now?"

"Not really... but I suppose that'll have to do..."

- Berith -

"Commander. The enemy ship has moved well into range," the Land Battleship's Capain announced.

The older man smiled. "Then activate them."

"Yes sir!"

Elya clapped her hands out of excitement. "Oh, yay! I get to watch them burn!"

Beneath the two DC ships, underneath the cascading waves... something stirred. Were one to be below the waters surface at the time, he would have seen dozens... hundreds of glowing red lights suddenly appear in the midst of the darkness. He would then realize that the source of each of these lights were these strange, round objects suspended several meters below the surface. Finally, he would witness a pair of the devices be pushed upward by a sudden flare of energy, then rapidly ascend until the broke past the waters surface into he air towards the ships.

One was on its way to the underbelly of the Ceres, the other the Valhalla. Upon reaching their apparent targets, the struck the undersides of both ships and violently exploded.

The explosions were not large enough to cause any significant damage--both ships would continue flying undeterred. However, the occurrence of these explosions would not be ignored, and neither ship was to last very long if they were hit by more, and if the glowing red lights were any indication, there were many, many more.

These devices were undersea mines, large explosives around half the size of a conventional mobile suit, that were triggered upon the detection of any large object passing overhead. Most times they were use against boats or low-flying planes. In this case, their targets of opportunity were the Ceres and the Valhalla. Once either ship passed over them and tripped their sensors, the devices would launch themselves into the air and explode on their underside.

It was here that the scope of the trap Berith made itself plain. Both the Ceres and the Valhalla had flown themselves straight into the vicinity of an underwater minefield. Berith had pulled all the stops and spared no expense this time around--the area was riddled with hundreds of the large mines covering over an area of over several square kilometers. The Gundam Team would not be pushing through out of the field lest they wished for their ships to be turned to iron hash. Their only choice would be to gain altitude and ascend out of the mines' range.

Berith, however, was not about to let them do so.

From high above descended Berith's land battleship, poised to rain death on the two unsuspecting ships below. The Dark Star Knights aim was to keep the two DC ships pinned and below safe airspace using his superior altitude and heavy firepower.

Be blown apart bit by bit by the mines... or face death in a fruitless charge against Berith's ships. The choice was for the enemy Captains to make. The decision was eagerly awaited

Berith opened a channel to the Ikaruga. "Zero, the time is now."

The Gyan Kai, standing tall and proud on the Land Battleship's deck, brandished its mighty saber and thrust it forward into the air in front of it. "All weapons...FIRE!"

The Land Battleship began the engagement by opening fire with its four GN Beam cannons, which were then in turn accompanied by a volley of swarming missiles, all aimed at the Ceres.

In the mean time, several more mines launched themselves out of the water, three headed straight on course for a direct collision for each ship.

- Strike -

"What the~?!" Strike cried upon feeling the tremors that course through the ship.

He growled and took hold of the Delta's controls. "That was definitely an explosion... and that means we're under attack! Suit up!" he ordered Xiu.

"As if I need to be told!" Xiu spat back, leaping off to where the Shenlong was held. Strike meanwhile quickly powered up the Delta and made ready to depart upon the Captain's order to launch.

((OOC: Let's roll!))
Sume Gai

-Valhalla-

The explosion was noticeable to all aboard and once Information started to pour in Hallen Altair gave his orders.

"Drop Depth charges to clear some of the mine then attack the Ships with Bart missiles. Prepare defensive systems and order Mobile Suit teams to launch."

Small blue orbs of energy fell from the underside of the Valhalla the first two exploding above the water as they took the mines headed for the Valhalla with them and the remainder exploding below to preemptively remove more of the mines. The next thing the ship did was to launch two of it's powerful anti-ship missiles at the Land battle ships.

((Depth Charges against the mines both above and below the water; one Bart Missile at each battle ship.))
Sume Gai/Alex Bloke

Gai happened to be in the hanger when the mine hit and was in the Alt in moments. He could see Alex Bloke climb aboard his machine only moments later. Gai let Alex exit first since Gai would need to wait on a sled anyway.

The 009GS left the Valhalla quickly and turned it's Beam Pistols on the mines headed for the Ceres; three precise shots took care of them. Seconds Later Gai was launched aboard the Sled he'd requested.

((Gai and Alex Launch Alex shoots the mines headed for the Ceres))
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

Nero

-Zero/June-

Seeing that their quarry have arrived, the two lead Black Knights launched from the Highwind and made their move.

Zero himself, went after the ship, and once within range, fired off his Hadron Guns at the catapult, aiming to prevent any more launches.

June turned her attention towards the Black and Gold Alteisen riding the sled.

She turned loose a radiation wave on Gai once she got close enough.

-Gekka Team-

The Gekka team was waiting for the signal to launch, which would be if Zero was having trouble.
"But I do know that Sparda had a heart, a heart that could love another person, a human. And that is what you lack!" ― Nero
Kylern

-Ceres-

As soon as the first mine hit, alarms went off signaling an enemy attack. One the bridge combat proceedures started to take place including the bridge falling down into the ship for protection. "Sir we have several Ground Battleships above us!" Ryker didn't care because he would rather take hit chances with them then be sunk from below.

"We will spear our way forward. Order all units to engage the enemy battlegroup."

"Sir should we attempt to destroy the minefield with depth charges and torpedoes?"

"Negative, we can't afford to damage the Valhalla. Let then handle the sea problem we will destroy the airborn one. Arm the Isolde and Tristans and target the lead battleship! We are entering anti-ship combat. Use the Dispar to take down the incoming missiles!"

"Yes sir, targeting the lead enemy Ground Battleship. And firing!" The triple naval cannons and two twin beam cannons lifted up and then fired on the lead ship. Meanwhile the missile launchers unloaded a missile shield on the incoming missiles in an attempt to shake of immediate shinkage. The CIWS would try to handle any that got past.

-Kylern-

The alarms went off and fortunatly he was sitting right there with his unit... Seemed like it was time to begin his job. Ready to fight he dropped down into the cockpit and started up the bird as it was lifted onto the specialized third launch catapult. While lifting up an atmospheric FAST pack was equip as well as 4 triple mount medium range anti-ship missile launchers. They were bigger than the anti-ms micromissiles and were equip with a devastating plasma warhead for chewing through ship grade armor and causing large amounts of damage.

"Thunderbolt ready to roll!" He had reached the catapult and once the order was given he was launched into the air after the Dispar missiles were fired as to not get shot from underneath. His extra boosters, via FAST pack, were roaring as well as the twin Thermo-nuclear turbines as he headed for the enemy ships.
Omega

-Byakuya/Blaze Squadron-

The Steel Dragon and the GN-XIIIs of Blaze Squadron soon deployed and made their move into the battle.

"All right. Julius, lead the attack on the seafaring ship, i'll focus on the Airborne one."

"Roger that."

The GN-XIIIs charged the Valhalla while Byakuya went after the Ceres, The trio of GN-X types fire their GN Lances in rapid succession, aiming for the area near the bridge, while The Steel Dragon starts firing his GN Machine Gun in short bursts as he weaves through the Ceres' attacks, Only then to be stopped by enemy fire.

-Terrace-

"You won't get any farther!" In his way stood Terrace and his Heavyarms after launching a quick attack from his Double Gatling and the Shoulder Missile Pods. He raised the Gatling again and started firing a large amount of shots at the Ahead.

-Zaine-

Zero would find his Hadron shots cancelled out by another Hadron Blast.

The one who stopped him, none other than Zaine, in the Lancelot.

"Nice try, but you're not damaging this ship."

He fired off another Hadron Blast at Zero.
Cybaster

-Light Warriors-

"I wasn't expecting to start ganking Fandom so soon..." Black Mage muttered, the Ashura Temple walking out of the Ceres and standing on its bow end, looking upwards and fidgeting somewhat. Seeing Zero blaze his Hadron Guns at the launch catapult, Black Mage quickly raised the Ashura Temple's Circus Binders and countered with four yellow beams in Zero's direction. "Must be losing my touch. Oh well, better remedy that with a few ludicrous bloodletting gibs or two. Hell, make it five!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Masamune and his Sisquiede was next, blazing out of the Ceres and into the sky with a rightwards barrel roll and swerving into the battle proper. Leaning forward slightly, the small-framed former Daimyo of Aizu was brimming with exhilaration and his eye was glancing fiercely forward; Masamune hasn't had much of a chance to use the Sisquiede since Hong Kong, after all, and he intended to compensate for that in full. Quickly deciding on a target, Masamune stared upwards in a second --- that Land Battleship coming from above could pose problems, and Masamune sneered.

He was not going to let the Fandom push him into the defensive.

"Imbecile, I'm starting to act like Uesugi Kenshin here, charging alone into an enemy main camp and all that," Masamune spat inwardly and turned the Sisquiede upwards, its I-Field Cannon blazing two concentrated pink shots at Berith's Land Battleship as Masamune made his counter-charge at the Fandom's main attack force. "This isn't Samurai Warriors, either! But to solely defend for too long is to ask for a rout...So it's time you truly knew the fear of combat, Fandom! Kirie, let's take this fight to them! Follow in and support my charge!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, wait! Masamune, we're supposed to..." Kirie began, the Astray Red Frame hovering and taking to the sky with Gerbera Straight drawn, but before Kirie could even continue on Masamune had already charged for the Fandom's incoming Land Battleship. Kirie shook his head; Maybe this was the real test, to find a way to reconcile the Light Warriors' vastly independent personalities into one coherent team. And so far, while Kirie admired Masamune for his tenacity, it wasn't working very well.

Kirie sighed and pushed the Astray Red Frame upwards as well, following Masamune, firing green shots from his Beam Rifle at any Fandom units that would get too close to Masamune's Sisquiede. "Emily!"

"Yeeeeees?"

"Get ready to launch with Lune when I give the word; I need to spread out our fighting strength for a drawn-out battle, but you'll get your chance. Just wait and get ready to ambush the enemy!" Kirie nodded; Hopefully, holding the Unicorn Gundam and Valsione R in reserve would turn the tide at the best opportunate moment, and it would prevent Emily from rushing in blindly for the sake of XP, too.

"Got it!"

"Right!" With that, Kirie focused forward, his blood blazing with courage as brightly as his crest, and concentrated on the enemy in front --- and Masamune heading towards them.
Last edited by Cybaster on Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Sume Gai

Valhalla

The Lance Rifles would have limited effects against a ship but still The Valhalla used it's APT to ward off the shots. before targeting two of the units with powerful Hadron blasts.

((Hadron Cannons attack NPC Blaze members))
Sume Gai

Gai waited til the last second before jumping, pushing the lifter down as the Alt rose; the Radiation wave passed between the Alt and it's lifter harmlessly. Before Gai even made contact with the lifter again, he opened fire with the auto cannon sending the heavy Slugs hurtling towards the smaller machine.

(( sustained Auto-cannon at June))
Tallis Stenner

Tallis launched soon after Zaine. She saw three GN-X III's closing from above and moved to intercept. a Three beam attack from her left arm was directed at the leader.

((three beams at Julious.))
Alex Bloke

Alex seeing most targets taken Moves to help another, specifically, Zaine. Alex rises his Beam pistols and fires four shots at the Shinkirou.

((four Beam Pistol Shots at Shinkirou))

Omega

-Blaze Squadron-

The Valhalla opened up with it's Hadron Cannons, Forcing the GN-XIIIs to Break off to evade, before turning their weapons on the Hadron Weapons to try and prevent them from firing again. They opened up with two volleys of fire at the Valhalla's main guns.

(Sixteen Beams overall at the Hadron Cannons)

-Julius-

Noticing that the Valhalla had a defender, Julius weaved through the shots fired, and returned fire with a volley of GN Beams from the Lance and Head Vulcans sent at the Weissritter.

-Byakuya/Terrace-

However, he made another pass, which Terrace wasn't expecting. Taking advantage of Terrace being close to one of the mines, Byakuya shot at it, causing it to explode, but it also triggered a chain reaction that set off the missiles in it's leg, and blew the leg off.

"Grr..." Terrace was now angry at the man for damaging his Heavyarms, but turned to face the Land Battleship that was firing, and opened up on it, with his Double Gatling.

-Byakuya-

Seeing his quarry turn towards another target, He turned towards the Ceres, and the Heavy Metal waiting...

he then charged the Ashura Temple, and fired his GN Machine Gun at it, while he drew a Beam Saber with his free hand to engage it in close combat.
Last edited by Omega on Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.