Transformers 2 Trailer

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
Symbolhime

Transformers 2 Trailer

What are the different strengths and needs of the European market? "I'm not certain; maybe football games?"
- Yoshiki Okamoto
X10A-Freedom

Looks good I got so excited when I saw a poster for this at the movie theater when I saw Underworld. I still havent heard much about the story of this. And it looks like there going to throw in some more beast Transformers yay.
Mechanized Earth Guard Attack System
Xtra Large Robot
ZeroBusterXX

Thanks, princess. It's nice to finally see some footage that wasn't illegally filmed on the set. Now only if we could get a Blood trailer.
Strike_Rouge_Mk2

Everyone, Get ready for Loud Loises: Again :lol:
Zeonic Glory wrote:Sorry to ask this but, what does kawaii mean?
Be kawaii and visit the Art and Multimedia section.
Sume Gai

is it just me or was that Giant one at the end riding on one giant wheel?
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Symbolhime

Sume Gai wrote:is it just me or was that Giant one at the end riding on one giant wheel?
Yeah, he's basically a massive tracked construction digger in toy form that inventively transforms into a mono-wheeled monster.

It's a nice homage to Beast Machines Vehicons, really.
What are the different strengths and needs of the European market? "I'm not certain; maybe football games?"
- Yoshiki Okamoto
r34racer01

Oh man.

The future does not look good for Optimus.
Don't steal, the government hates competition.
Ohmygodiamonfire

r34racer01 wrote:Oh man.

The future does not look good for Optimus.
Ten bucks says that he dies.
ShadowCell wrote:"...we'll, uh, do the same thing that the original Neue Ziel did."
"Which is...?"
"Crash into stuff."
"...oh."
Phantomexe87

For a second there I thought that air craft carrier was Tidal Wave.
Nimrod

Looks like it's been pulled as I get a "we're sorry, this video is no longer available" message.
Last edited by Nimrod on Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
r34racer01

Phantomexe87 wrote:For a second there I thought that air craft carrier was Tidal Wave.
I heard they decided not to use him since they couldn't figure out a good way to have him in the story.
Don't steal, the government hates competition.
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
X10A-Freedom

Uhhh thats the same one
Mechanized Earth Guard Attack System
Xtra Large Robot

Anyways, the movie dose look alirght. I'm just hoping it's more about the Transformers this time.
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Dark Duel

Looks good. Though of course you can't really judge from a super-short trailer.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
ORegan

ten bucks says Megatron comes back somehow as Galvatron, kills Optimus, and Optimus comes back just in time to kick Galvetron's ass.

any takers?
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?

ORegan wrote:ten bucks says Megatron comes back somehow as Galvatron, kills Optimus, and Optimus comes back just in time to kick Galvetron's ass.

any takers?
Not before they trash a whole city in the process

Xanadu

ORegan wrote:ten bucks says Megatron comes back somehow as Galvatron, kills Optimus, and Optimus comes back just in time to kick Galvetron's ass.

any takers?
The part about Galvatron was confirmed I think...I know I had some link around here somewhere.

And I nerdgasim'd so hard when I saw that Superbowl spot trailer. But is that Optimus getting his but kicked by Scorpinoc(ten bucks says I spelled his name wrong)?
"This would be the best of all possible worlds if there were no religion in it" - John Adams
ORegan

Xanadu wrote: The part about Galvatron was confirmed I think...I know I had some link around here somewhere.
In the title of the movie? 'Revenge of the Fallen' pretty much means Megatron is coming back, since the autobots who did die where pretty much ripped in half, and the other deceptions that died didn't really matter.

Maybe in this one, they'll show Prime's energon axe? They already showed him with a knife.
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
Meteoid

any takers?
It just wouldn't be Transformers if Prime didn't die at least once