Chapter 16: Mountain Hideaway (Earth)

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Sume Gai

((you likely just mixed it up with the 009))
-Zamza-Zah 2-

The mobile armor was ready for the attack; it flipped upwards activating it's Positron Reflector. The large beam impacted heavily but the barrier held and as the smoke cleared the two pilots might be startled to see the machine not only unharmed but firing it's four cannons at them.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
hellbore

- Cerberus -

As the smoke cleared, Sara saw that the Mobile Armour was completely unharmed, and firing at them.

"Guh?!" Nimbly dodging around the energy cannons beams, Sara was dumbfounded. The Terminus Smasher was one of her strongest weapons.

"Sara," called Jacob, "switch with me!"

Transforming back to Form G, the Cerberus charged at the larger Mobile Armour, Jacob fired another spread of Ho Missiles to cover his advance.

((Hope Wingnut doesn't mind this))
- Huckebein MK-II Ms -

A couple of the MP Huckebeins noticed the missile like object flying toward the island. Raising their G Rail Guns they fired shots off at what they thought was a weapon aiming for their home.
On Compromise: Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
toysdream wrote:I've always been partial to the Big Cloud of Balls
Sume Gai

((I'll stop here to let everyone else catch up))
-Zamza-Zah 2-

The machine had used the time of the Cerberus' transformation to return to it's level sitting and opened up its 16 CIWS to cut down the missile storm. The pilots let the Cerberus close, with only two shots from the forward Muti-Phase energy cannons to deter the Cerberus

-Black Hole Gun/GN-X IIIs-

as the shots from the Huckebeins headed towards the missile it did a very unmissile-like thing. The booster that had raised it upward detached. and the Black Hole Gun dodged both as a reflexive instinct from the rudimentary Mobile Doll system it had on board and to orient itself towards it's master.

But the possibly dumbfounded Huckebeins would have little time to worry about the item as three GN-X III's charged, their lances spitting Beams at a furious pace.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

Cybaster

-Black Mage-

Whatever foul mood Black Mage accumulated up to this point melted away at the sight of Bian sortieing personally in the Valsion --- and the prospect of seeing the Master at work again. The last time Black Mage saw that was...when BM fought Bian, actually, all the way back when BM first defected. Which was a definite plus and made his day, and not even Wedge and his Kampfers blazing by and putting him on /ignore could ruin it.

Then the Zamza-zahs appeared and BM rolled his eyes. "Aggro mobs," BM muttered to himself and pointed both arms and Circus Binders forward as the Ashura Temple dove down at the first Zamza-zah. "Leeeeeeroy~~~~~~" With said battle cry, BM ^^'d and began firing various beam blasts from all of its Power Launchers at it from above, closing in towards it under all that cover fire.
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Wedge14

"Some kind of barrier is making our weapons ineffective." Shouted wedge effortlessly as his moving kampfer (without the umlauts) managed to dodge a devastating blast from some kind of built in weapon. Nash had a similar luck. It seems the kampfers speed and mobility really gave them a good advantage. It was tough to get a good shot on them.

Gremio wasn't so lucky. The massive and suddenly quite responsive Valsion lunged towards Gremio. Gremios inexperience and the Kampfer's tinfoil armour did not stand a chance against Bian Soldark. The blue kampfer was run straight through with the Valsion's Divine arm.

Wedge saw it. There was no indication that Gremio had survived the attack. Soldark had hit his mark, and he hit it well. There probably wasn't much of Gremio left at all.

"You monster!" Shouted Nash as he drew his GN Ginn* sword and lept into the air trying to do what Bian had just done to Gremio.

"No Nash!" Wedge shouted but it was too late.

*(I laugh everytime i read that. I should've piloted a Hi-mobility GN Ginn)
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Wingnut

((I've got my in-browser spell checker rigged to bring up the umlaut version as the correct spelling of the word, so that's why they are there.))

- Bian -

Bian saw Nash charging him with sword drawn, and simply turned toward him and flung the now dead Kämpfer at him, the blue machine sliding off the sword as he did so. Ignoring Wedge, Bian set his sights on dealing with Nash as by the time the latter managed to remove himself from his fallen comrade, he would see the Divine Arm trying to cut his machine in two with a vertical slice.

- Huckebein MK. II M unit -

The pair didn't have much time to react as the beams made a mess of the ground on which they were once standing as they took to the sky to engage the red and white machines. Their G-Railgun shots were stopped by the small GN fields put up by the Jinx units until a Big Head Railgun shot from a Barrlion hit one and knocked it out, leaving the Jinx III open to the shot that hit the large GN capacitor in the chest, forcing the unit to withdraw.
Now with equal numbers, the pair of Huckebeins set out to separate and destroy their foes one at a time with concentrated attacks.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Wedge14

Nash was in some serious trouble now. The projectile Kampfer impacted hard taking Nash' unit of its feet. He screamed in a panic as Gremio's burn severed arm was flung from the suit and collided with his main camera.

"Move NASH MOVE DAMNIT!" Shouted wedge as he pushed forwards drawing his own sword and one fluid motion he stepped into the fray and miraculously deflected Divine arm. But the sheer weight of the divine arm and power of the Valsion was probably enough to not only ruin Wedge's GN GINN sword, but the Kampfer's arm motors were probably shot and wouldn't be much use from this point on.

"Get out of here Nash!" Wedge yelled as Nash finally got himself out of his predicament. He did listen Nash's kampfer turned around and made it's way back towards the sea. He ran in a straight line, making him an easy target.

But worst of all Wedge was completely alone with the Valsion.

Sume Gai

-Zamza-Zah 3-

The Zamza-Zah that Black Mage attacked Activated it's own Positron Reflector and let the various beams bounce harmlessly off the powerful shield.

Wraith

The Black Hole Gun had passed unhindered to Wraith who grabbed it from the sky and linked it to the 008L's Black Hole Engine taking aim at the Valsion as it's energy began to charge.

Zangetsu

-Daniel Smith-
The sattilite launcher finished charging and Daniel took aim at the Valsion. "Everyone move aside!" he yelled ashe fired at the Valsion.
Wingnut

- Bian -

The DC leader took advantage of the situation and fired a short cross smasher burst at the fleeing Kämpfer, but soon spotted the mech with the large beam cannon ready to fire again. Directly at him.

Bian disengaged from Wedge and brought up the warp field to maximum power to try and block the attack.
The deuteron powered blast hit the Valsion square on and Bian was unable to look at the outside monitor as the blast was fighting to bring down his warp field.
Fortunately for Bian, the field held. Unfortunately, the field was now fluctuating and having difficulty holding itself together. It most certainly would not be able to protect against another blast like that should Daniel get one off.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Zangetsu

-Daniel Smith-

"Damn, guys if you can keep him off me long enough I think we can beet him." said Daniel as he took off to keep moving so Bian couldn't take him out.
hellbore

- Cerberus -

Swinging around the shots from the Zama-Zah, Jacob used the explosions as a cover to swing around behind the huge Mobile Armour and come right up in front of it. Drawing back the Cerberus' right arm, Jacob punched the arm, and the charged Ignite Pike on it, right between the units 'eyes'.
On Compromise: Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
toysdream wrote:I've always been partial to the Big Cloud of Balls
Zangetsu

-Daniel Smith-

Daniel requested th ship for how long a recharge would take. "DAMN IT! Hey guys your gonna have to hold him off for awhile. It'll take another fifteen till they can send the beam up."
Wedge14

The massive blast had done Wedge Fourteen little good. Standing so close to the Valsion at the time of the attack his Kampfer was sent sprawling into a nearby building and momentarily powered down.

The sea was just in view for Nash when a blast suddenly pierced through the back of his machine. It completely obliterated the Kampfer and Nash. The GN reactor completely exploded causing serious damage around Nash's final place.

Wedge finally got his Kampfer powered on just to hear something about having to hold on for 15 minutes.

"15 minutes? I can give you 3.5 if you're lucky!" Wedge got his kampfer out of the building to only just realize the one arm had suffered some serious damage.

He quickly glanced at where he had last seen Nash and saw nothing but rubble then charged the Valsion once again this time drawing a beamsaber and making a diagonal upwards slash.
Last edited by Wedge14 on Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sume Gai

-Zamza-zah 1-

The Zamza-zah's crew was getting annoyed at Daniel's constant worries about cover when they and the 3 GN-X III's were right there.

"Clam down pilot we're right here to keep your ass in one piece."

-Zamza-zah 2-

the Zamza-zah fighting was perfectly ready to deal with a melee opponent as the Cerberus charged in it's claws unfolded and it closed in trying to grab the Ingnite's wrists before it could finish it's attack.

Wingnut

While the Zamza-zah and GN-XIII units were in a prime position to cover any attack that came from the direction of Aidoneus, they were not expecting what came next.

Alarms went off in the cockpit of the mobile armor indicating an attack. "Sir, high energy signature from above!" called out the co-pilot.

"What?! Activate the Positron Reflector!" ordered the commander.

The shield was raised in time to stop the beam that came down from above, however a second one struck the nearby ship destroying the deuteron energy supply emitters.

"Who did this?!" cried out the Zamza-zah commander upon seeing that the beam that hit them was a diversion for the one that hit the ship they were also covering.

"I did." called out a unfamiliar voice over their comm system.

- END OF CHAPTER -
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.