Chapter 15: Trouble in Tokyo

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Sume Gai

GN Integration Test Team

The test on the GN Leo had indeed proved successful, thanks in part to Fourteen's abilities. The Group was eager to move forward with more model tests and just in time as the next set of GN modified mechs were finished soon after. The Blue painted Machines had seen very little service before hand but were promising candidates for GN integration.

The right back mount had be replaced with A GN Sword, to make up for the lost Beam Saber which was removed to conserve power, that in reality was a modified Ginn Blade. The mounted Shotgun had been switched with a SMG. to provide better mid range offense while the hand-held one was left as is. The entire dewsign emphasized the use of GN particles for speed rather than weapons; Overall it was a good deal more impressive than A GN leo, Perhaps, too impressive.

The doctor himself didn't care about the unit, all he really wanted was more detailed data on his subject and something like this would provide just that
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
SNT1

--Gundam Team ver. Awesome--

"..." Taylor watches as the rest of the dolls flew away, some still being chased by the ZetaPlus units. There is a look of despair in her face. It was too much, too consecutive attacks on Federation strongholds, and the base is mostly leveled.

Including the Gundam Mk-V, whose hangar crashed down on it. They do not know the extent of the damage, but it surely has much more than just a few dings on it.

There is hope. There are still hangars around, and the oversupply of AA turrets simply mean unless a bigger attack is at hand, there still much safer off now. It seemed like the Fandom was also wary of the GN-ship they harbored, so it attracted some of the beating, fortunately for Tokyo.

"I'm going to bed... wake me if stuff starts blowing up again..." Jessie says.

Rachel replies, "Yes m'am," and I could use a vacation as well. "Hey Taylor, want me to do the report then?" Rachel is disappointed but clearly not shaken. All the more reason for her to kill.

"Taylor?"

"..."

The Akatsuki is still flying very slowly and very low, as if the pilot had just zoned out cruising the circumference of the base.

"...ok! Whatever, I'll do it then."

It's going to take much more than a pump of cash to keep this base back to where it was.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
dreacon

Dreacon looked up, and cleaned the sweat from his brow, it had been some time sence he'd seen combat, but at least now he'd be ready for it.
He'd spent countless hours and days working on his Gundam's over all capabilities as well as its OS, the hardest part being as how he normaly left it up to Myers to set up the OS. but at last his Gundam wa"s capable of using the "Grand" armor option he'd built for it, in order to combat "Super Robots" what ever they may be. His Gundam's Eyes glowed softly painting his face a gentle Green. "I know baby, you must feel like a whale with all that extra armor, but we both need it for the time being." he said softly as he turned away and took off his own robotic left arm and began to work at it. without a tune up, his Arm wasent going to last much longer.
We're oft' t' blame and this tis' too much prove'd that with devotion's visage and pious action we do sugar o'er the devil himself.
Strike Zero

- Elya -

The young girl tilted her head slightly. "Wouldn't expect?" Her hand went to her chin as she thought for a moment. She looked back up. "You mean like... on its *****? Weird."

Elya turned to the other masked figure standing beside Gordon. "Who's this guy?"

She paused, thinking again. "He looks kinda like Dracula... only nowhere near as awesome. More like... what you'd get if you crossed a dung-beetle with Dracula and... added some purple?"

She frowned and looked down at the ground. Now she was confusing herself.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Omega

-Zaine-

"I'm just curious about something... Xiu here is the one who actually needs something... a new mech, judging from the way she complained about that Lion she has." Zaine spoke before adding. "You can take care of her first, I can wait."
Nero

-Zero-

"I'm Zero... Leader of the Black Knights." He spoke in response to Elya's question, though he wanted to hit her for the comment that followed, but simply said this in response... "Be grateful that I only look like a vampire..." He turned to Major Gordon and asked a question. "The base in Okinawa is where Ishikawa is, correct? I have some business there is why i'm asking."
"But I do know that Sparda had a heart, a heart that could love another person, a human. And that is what you lack!" ― Nero
Strike Zero

- Xiu -

The young girl nodded. "The gist of it is, Bossman..." she strode up to Bian's desk and leaned forward, resting both hands on the polished surface. "I wants myself a Gundam. It's not too much more complicated than that."
Wingnut

- Red Eagle -

It was now Charles's turn to conceal a smirk at Elya's impression of Zero as she provided an interesting description of him.

"Actually, no. It was on the front end of her left leg. I would assume that the right one is equipped the same way as well." he said responding to Elya's remark about the location of the beam saber.

"And Ishikawa? Yes, I believe that is where he is located. You're leaving right away then I take it?"

- Bian -

"A Gundam?" Ryker had mentioned that she had went to him and demanded a Gundam as well when on the Ceres.
"I'm sorry, but we don't have any around for you to use. However, there may be a way to get one anyway." Bian said activating a monitor on the wall.

"This is the Federation underground base in South America, more specifically, the north end of the Andes mountain range. Being buried in the mountain it has thus far been able to hold off any Fandom attack launched against it.
Inside is one of the two largest mobile suit development centers that the Federation has on Earth. It's also where that elf girl you may have run into came from when she stole her own Gundam, and she has told me that there are more different models being built and tested there as well.

I can't give you a Gundam, but perhaps you would be interested in trying to steal one for yourself from the Federation."
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Nero

-Zero-

"I'm afraid so, i've taken care of why I landed in the first place. anyway... Farewell." Zero soon climbed back into his Knightmare and departed for Okinawa, with his ships tailing behind.
"But I do know that Sparda had a heart, a heart that could love another person, a human. And that is what you lack!" ― Nero
Strike Zero

- Xiu -

As Bian described the Fandom facility, an "!" appeared over Xiu's head once he mentioned the Gundam factory. She was already thinking it before Bian even said it... she would steal one of those Gundams for herself.

"Well, hot dog! Sign me up for that mission!" Xiu said, grinning madly. She straightened up and flipped a few locks of her hair with fwip of her hand. "I'm not the Great Xing Xiu for nothing, after all!"

- Elya -

"Vampire-beetle's leaving?" Elya said. "Well, where are we going?"

She began to hop up and down off the balls of her feet in front of Gordon. "I didn't get to kill anything during the fight, in fact I haven't killed any ace pilots for a while now and its really starting to make me mad so I wanna go back and start killing more things as soon as possible but Berith says that we gotta go with you guys since you've got the only working ship, which is really cool by the way, but that means we gotta wait some more and I really don't want to wait, you know, I wanna go kill some more Feddys now, so are we? Are we gonna kill more stuff? Are we? Are we? Huh? Huh? Huh?"

Elya continued to bounce up and down like a jackrabbit. Apparently she hadn't had the opportunity to release all her energy during the fight. At this point, Berith had approached the group and inwardly rolled his eyes the sight of his companion's behavior. Nevertheless, he too was curious as to what the Anti-Gundam team's next move would be so that he may start making some preparations of his own.
Omega

-Zaine-

Zaine watched the scene with interest, though he ended up taking a guess at why Bian mentioned the Federal Base. "...Not particularly interested, but are you planning a recon mission to confirm it?"
Wingnut

- Space, near the Ebinshire -

The Fandom attack force was slowly approaching the three Federation ships under the cover of what the techs called a "GN Flare". A device made to be held by a mobile suit that emitted stored GN particles to create a jamming field that a group of mobile weapons could use to hide in and get close to attack enemies without warning.

"We're at the designated point sir, we can attack at any time." came the voice of one of the leader's wingmen over the comm cable strung between the suits so that they could communicate even through the interference.

"Very well, commence the attack." called out the leader.

The 9 mobile suits (5 RF Zakus, three RF Rick Doms, one RF Gelgoog, and one Val Varo mobile armor came to life as the leader dropped the flare and raced to attack the trio of Federation ships ahead of them.

The Val Varo started things off by firing a shot from its mega particle cannon at the lead Salamis Kai. Catching it off guard, the shot ripped through the center of the ship, crippling it and exposing the MS hanger to space in the process.

On the bridge of the Ebinshire, surprise was all over the crew as the Fandom attackers came out of seemingly nowhere.
"Launch all mobile suits at once. Counterattack quickly before they can strike again!" ordered the captain.

- Theo Rawn, Grey Wolf -

"Captain, signs of a Fandom attack in progress nearby, sir! It seems that the Ebinshire and her patrol group are under attack." reported the radar officer once he picked up the group coming out of their GN particle jamming.

"Launch our mobile suits to assist. If the Fandom got the drop on them, they won't have much time before they're overwhelmed."

((Send them out, Gai.))

- Bian -

"I thought you would like it. I will be briefing you and the rest of the Gundam Team on the mission shortly, so be prepared to move out on the Ceres when she leaves.

Zaine, whatever it is please be brief, as I do need to inform Major Ryker about the mission."
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Omega

-Zaine-

"I'm simply curious as to what you've been doing as far as GN Technology goes..."
Wedge14

Fourteen had quickly met with his test team. Gremio stood in awe staring at the unit's Kampfers while Nash clumsily played with his lighter.

"Gremio, stop staring and Nash put that thing away. Have you read our new mission?"

Nash smiled with eagerness. "I'm stoked man! I'm sick of piloting rusty old leos, and washing paint off my machine."

Fourteen frowned impatiently. "Instead of washing paint off your suit. The Fandom will probably end up washing your blood and guts off your captured mobile suit."

Gremio turned around intently. It was strange for Wedge to be so apprehensive. He was usually very laid back.

"We're still test pilots. Not soldiers, we may be assisting in live missions. But we have our own mission as well. And first and foremost we must be able to gauge the effectiveness of our units."

Gremio added. "We can't test units if we're dead."

Fourteen nodded, sitting down on a crate filled with shotgun ammunition "Gremio has the idea. We need to stick together. Get in and get out. Let the regular soldiers do the fighting."

Nash folded his arms and nodded before asking a question. "Any Idea where we are being sent out to?"

Wedge shook his head. "No idea, but the Doc said we'd be under the watch of some very high ranking individuals."
Last edited by Wedge14 on Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Wingnut

- Bian -

"That is currently a classified matter to be discussed on a need-to-know basis, Zaine. Particularly with that new warship out there. Excuse me, I have to brief Major Ryker." Bian finished as he left his office and the guards waited for Zaine and Xiu to leave before they shut the door.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Nero

-Riku/Risa-

Alarms started blaring indicating the ship was under attack, and then came shaking, revealing that it had been hit.

"Well, hurry up!"

The two soon reached the hangar, the shaking prompted them to don Spacesuits before entering.

Riku was the first to reach his machine.

"Riku Mizrahi launching!" His Heavygun soon freed itself from the ship and waited for Risa, who was having trouble starting her's up.
Sume Gai

Claus Rissur

The leader of the Silver Knights had kept up with reports flowing in about the battle of Tokyo. It had just ended according to the latest ones.

'Seems that Polly-Wanna-Cracker drew the Fandom's 'affections' for some reason.'

Suddenly The console he'd been viewing reports on beeped notifying him of a message from higher up.
TO: Sliver Knights

Attention there has been a change of operational orders. Your team is to transfer to the South America's Andes Base further details will be provided upon arrival.
Claus had no knowledge of what the Andes Base was or why they were being sent there but it seemed the Attack on Tokyo had left High command rather jittery.

The Twins/Alex Smith

the Twins in their high speed units were the first out of the hanger each of them targeted an RF Dom; Maria by firing a three round burst of the Beam Gatling and Mellia by releasing a pair of grappling Stingers.

Shortly afterwords Smith Who had, by luck, been close to the hanger launched and readied his shotgun. Unlike the other two his mech was too slow to acquire a target as quickly but he steered himself towards the nearest enemy the RF Gelgoog.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

Omega

-Zaine-

"My apologies..." Zaine was the first out the door and didn't even bother waiting up for Xiu. The young pilot ran back to the Valhalla and entered the ship to do maintenance checks on his Mk. II, feeling rather awkward for some odd reason, though he did catch sight of Gai and Tallis.

He set the machine to do the checks for him and bring up any problems while he went over to where they were. "Well, looks like we have a new mission... huh? Hey Tallis... how come you're blushing?" he noticed her red face and decided to inquire about it.

-Luna-

Luna was in her quarters when a message came in for her.

"Commander Ramius, you are hereby requested to head for the Andes Base effective immediately. you are to work in conjunction with the Silver Knights"

She soon relayed a written message to Claus over on the Avalon informing him of High Command's decision and departed for the bridge herself to have the Excalibur prepare for departure.
Nero

-Riku/Risa-

Risa soon got her machine going and left the hangar as well. The two moved into the battle and turned their attention to the MA that knocked a hole in the ship they were assigned to.

Riku stayed back and fired off a few beam rifle shots at it's right side while Risa rushed in with her saber drawn, moving in various directions to avoid getting hit by any attacks it sent at her. Once in reach, she aimed to cut off a portion of the machine from the left.
Sume Gai

Sume Gai/Tallis Stenner

No sooner had they entered the hanger than they were approached by Zaine. Who at first began to say something about a new mission then noticing the residual redness on her face turned his attentions to Tallis. Gai Was curious about this 'new mission' but Tallis spoke first.

She was aware that Gai would be able to put the pieces together about what she was doing but she didn't mind and knew he wouldn't make a fuss over it.

"um.. Zaine can we... talk... in private."

Gai took the hint and left them to their business.