The Meisterfication of King Arthur

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
AmuroNT1

I'm going to go ahead and suggest the best Gundam name that never was as Saji's Meister name.

Saji Crossroad: Elbow Smash!
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
T.V.

I'll submit this one instead of my previous suggestion.
And you can guess why.

Quattro Stagioni
Kavik Ryx

after listening to epside 23 of Gundamn, switching last name back to Cucaracha.

Sorry Neo, no matter how much you want it. Once Soul Bro's found his man, you know that guy's not dying anytime soon.
hawk of endymion
Location: The Lord Larry King Memorial News Studio at the Gundamn News Tower, HB, CA

Kavik Ryx wrote:after listening to epside 23 of Gundamn, switching last name back to Cucaracha.

Sorry Neo, no matter how much you want it. Once Soul Bro's found his man, you know that guy's not dying anytime soon.
Skull Leader lived in Frontier, so there's hope that Saji will join his sister.
The Equation of the Robot Apocalypse:

The Admiral + Flashlight = Dead Robo

B.A., M.A., PhD,
The Yoshiyuki Tomino School of Film.
"You draw'em, we kill'em!"

[email protected]

PSN/XBOX Live: NeoLorroke
Demon Lord of L5
Location: DARWEN IN THE COUNTY OF LANCASHIRE IN THE KINGDOM OF ENGLAND

hawk of endymion wrote:Skull Leader lived in Frontier, so there's hope that Saji will join his sister.
True but so did Soul Bro's man Luca
COME AND HAVE A GO IF YOU THINK YOUR HARD ENOUGH!!!

BECAUSE I THE DEMON LORD OF L5, ODENST
WILL NOT BACK DOWN TO THAT CHALLENGE
hawk of endymion
Location: The Lord Larry King Memorial News Studio at the Gundamn News Tower, HB, CA

Demon Lord of L5 wrote:
hawk of endymion wrote:Skull Leader lived in Frontier, so there's hope that Saji will join his sister.
True but so did Soul Bro's man Luca
That's true, but I don't think Luca is a true man of Soul Bro's.

B.A., M.A., PhD,

[email protected]

Chris
Administrator

hawk of endymion wrote:That's true, but I don't think Luca is a true man of Soul Bro's.
He is because he's weak and we say he is. :)
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his
hawk of endymion

Chris wrote:
hawk of endymion wrote:That's true, but I don't think Luca is a true man of Soul Bro's.
He is because he's weak and we say he is. :)
I know, we made Luca his man. I don't think Soul Bro thought Luca is as awesome as Saji, which is weird since Luca actually contributed to Frontier.

B.A., M.A., PhD,

[email protected]

Areku

hawk of endymion wrote:I know, we made Luca his man. I don't think Soul Bro thought Luca is as awesome as Saji, which is weird since Luca actually contributed to Frontier.
I think even Soul Bro was overwhelmed by those incessantly rosy cheeks. :roll:
Lans

Areku wrote:
hawk of endymion wrote:I know, we made Luca his man. I don't think Soul Bro thought Luca is as awesome as Saji, which is weird since Luca actually contributed to Frontier.
I think even Soul Bro was overwhelmed by those incessantly rosy cheeks. :roll:
Luca who? Oh that Luca from Frontier, I already forgot about him.
Well yeah, he did make a contribution to the storyline but he didn't stand out as a character. Even without the rosy cheeks, Saji still got more quality screen time.
hawk of endymion

lans* wrote: Luca who? Oh that Luca from Frontier, I already forgot about him.
Well yeah, he did make a contribution to the storyline but he didn't stand out as a character. Even without the rosy cheeks, Saji still got more quality screen time.
Uh, you're kidding right? Luca was a pilot, his family was involved with SMS, and he helped in the final battle.

And what is this quality time that Saji got? He's only in the background when other things to people he knows. And let's be honest, the only reason we're even talking about Saji here on Mecha talk is because of Soul Bro.

B.A., M.A., PhD,

[email protected]

Kavik Ryx

hawk of endymion wrote:
lans* wrote: Luca who? Oh that Luca from Frontier, I already forgot about him.
Uh, you're kidding right? Luca was a pilot, his family was involved with SMS, and he helped in the final battle.

And what is this quality time that Saji got? He's only in the background when other things to people he knows. And let's be honest, the only reason we're even talking about Saji here on Mecha talk is because of Soul Bro.
Actually I remember on a different forum that someone's favorite characters at around episode 12 of season 1 were Saji and Louise. Though mostly because he didn't like most of the rest of the cast. The only reason no one would be talking about Saji on mecha talk without Soul Bro is that this site is so Gundam focused. Though I think SNT1 would have still have had his rant on how Saji is a ****ing hippy.
hawk of endymion

Kavik Ryx wrote: Actually I remember on a different forum that someone's favorite characters at around episode 12 of season 1 were Saji and Louise. Though mostly because he didn't like most of the rest of the cast. The only reason no one would be talking about Saji on mecha talk without Soul Bro is that this site is so Gundam focused. Though I think SNT1 would have still have had his rant on how Saji is a ****ing hippy.
I can understand Louise being someone's favorite, but Saji really. He's a bigger joke than the jokes about him being King Arthur.

B.A., M.A., PhD,

[email protected]

Gai Daigoji

hmmmmmmmmmm, for a change from all the Foreign names, Ill stick with something simple.......Pete Zah.
Lets Gekiga-in!
Lans

hawk of endymion wrote:I can understand Louise being someone's favorite, but Saji really. He's a bigger joke than the jokes about him being King Arthur.
Seriously, more and more people end up with liking Saji's character. Even my nephew who doesn't really understand about Gundam 00's plot likes Saji better than Setsuna. He used to adore Setsuna and Lockon as his favourite hero in S1. He is different, we use to meet another person with Sestuna's persona or Lockon's but rarely we meet someone like Saji in Gundam franchise that doesn't screw up and end up like a stupid civilian. :D
thehod

Atleast Rivals kept it real and was Rivals all the way through. Saji's testicles rise when he's not getting T-Slapped, and goes down when its accidental operator time (Haro gets the credit for piloting).

Saji, pick a height for your man marbles and keep it there.
hawk of endymion

lans* wrote: He is different, we use to meet another person with Sestuna's persona or Lockon's but rarely we meet someone like Saji in Gundam franchise that doesn't screw up and end up like a stupid civilian. :D
I wouldn't really say Saji character is different, he's just the latest in a long line of milk toast characters in Gundam and anime in general. In realty, he doesn't really bother me. It's just tiring to heard the forced declarations of his greatness.

B.A., M.A., PhD,

[email protected]

Lans

Nah, he's not even close to 'great', not even a tiny bit. But what could you possibly expect from a naïve-peace-minded and no-pull-trigger boy in Gundam. Saji is the reflection of that kind of person getting thrown into the reality and how he copes up with that. The previous characters from their kind didn’t end up very well.
xgundamdoodx

thats true but saji is at least showing promise with the riser...he might be important yet!
Rurushu Ranperuji

I realize how late I am to the party but just the same..

Samurai Pizza Katz (as in Zeta Gundam)