Shows you watch.

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
Lans

Currently.

NCIS
Heroes
House
Top Gear UK
MythBusters

Hopefully I'll encounter ST next generation and Babylon 5 somewhere.
X10A-Freedom

The shows I watch every week

Heros
Chuck
Terminator SCC
The Ultimate Fighter (the reality show)
Mechanized Earth Guard Attack System
Xtra Large Robot
The Big Zabowski

Fritz Ashlyn wrote:I just realized I tend to watch ESPN and listen to Fox Sports Radio. I wonder why that is?
It's normal. I actually listen to FSR/EPSNR more than watch ESPN. I'm more a radio guy actually due to my commutes for classes and home. It's something I've done since a kid I guess.
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)
Leroy Landers

Battlestar Galactica
Stargate Atlantis
Doctor Who

I tune in to Family Guy and South park reruns a lot I still watch AS out of habit even though I hate the shows they put on there. I also tune into Ani-Mondays and what little anime they still have on CN. I also like to catch Star Trek reruns of any series when they are on as well. I hope more space shows get made in the near future as it looks like Stargate Universe will be the only first run space show in production and it looks like Caprica won't have any spaceships to speak of.
WhiteWingDemon

Chris wrote:
WhiteWingDemon wrote:
Chris wrote: Boston Legal (ends next week, sadly)
Woah, you're the first person I've ran into that knows the show, let alone watches it.
It's not like the show has that huge an audience, which of course is the reason why it's been canceled and is on its way out.
I realize that, but I would expect that in the numerous years and seasons it's been on, I would run into at least one fan. It is unfortunate that it is such an unknown show, because it is an excellent comedy that also deals with real world problems and politics. (James Spader is a good actor playing a brilliant character, and Denny Crane is the perfect character for William Shatner to play.)
The Big Zabowski

Leroy Landers wrote:I hope more space shows get made in the near future as it looks like Stargate Universe will be the only first run space show in production and it looks like Caprica won't have any spaceships to speak of.
I thought Caprica was canceled in pre-production?
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it's mine. 8)
Destroy Gundam

Law & Order
Law & Order: SVU
House
Murder, She Wrote
CSI: Miami
The Soup
The Smoking Gun Presents: The World's Dumbest

That's about it, really.
REGENE: (Grins) Any last words, Buuuuur-ing?
(Bring just grits his teeth and the Garazzo’s escape pod breaks off from its main body, flying straight up.)
REGENE: (Shakes head) Right then. Forgot we don’t talk on Planet You.
aberrance

Law & Order
Law & Order: SVU
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
NCIS
Scrubs
House
Monk
Burn Notice
CSI
CSI: Miami
CSI: New York
MythBusters
Top Gear (UK)
and
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

If you go to FXNetworks.com, you can watch every episode of It's Always Sunny at a pretty decent quality for free. Just to clarify, this is not illegal - the network themselves is presenting their own show. I highly recommened watching it.
Chris
Administrator

The Big Zabowski wrote:
Leroy Landers wrote:I hope more space shows get made in the near future as it looks like Stargate Universe will be the only first run space show in production and it looks like Caprica won't have any spaceships to speak of.
I thought Caprica was canceled in pre-production?
It was, until the writer's strike came along, and Sci-Fi decided to revive it and make the movie/backdoor pilot. On top of that, they just ordered a full season to follow the movie. Guess they need some Galactica-type show to fill the void now that BSG is on its way out.
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his
The Big Zabowski

*facepalm*

No offense intended, but I'm kind of offended as a BSG fan. Guess they can't let the show build mystique on it's own. Gotta have the all important "sequel" show to build that for them.

Oh well, maybe this is better suited for a topic of it's own before I go all out on a soap box. :/
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it's mine. 8)
Fritz Ashlyn

WhiteWingDemon wrote:I realize that, but I would expect that in the numerous years and seasons it's been on, I would run into at least one fan. It is unfortunate that it is such an unknown show, because it is an excellent comedy that also deals with real world problems and politics. (James Spader is a good actor playing a brilliant character, and Denny Crane is the perfect character for William Shatner to play.)
Well my mother loves Boston Legal so there's a third for you. Personally, I'm harboring a growing dislike for most "lawyer shows" that seems to be required of young law students.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Areku

Fritz Ashlyn wrote:Well my mother loves Boston Legal so there's a third for you. Personally, I'm harboring a growing dislike for most "lawyer shows" that seems to be required of young law students.
I wasn't going to drag mothers into this, but mine also watches Boston Legal on a regular basis, so you can make it four. She's a mild fanatic for the show, and has lately even invited me over several times specifically to watch it with her. It's just a good thing that it doesn't air an hour later than it does, cause she's stuck around to watch 00 with me and seems to be getting into it. Mothers can be pretty cool. 8)
ShadowCell

Used to watch Arrested Development, for all the Orange County inside jokes and the way the Bluth family bore a terrifying resemblance to my own.

Used to watch House, but lost interest as the soap opera stuff crept in.

Used to watch Hardball with Chris Matthews, Countdown with Keith Olbermann, and The Rachel Maddow Show, but stopped for reasons I won't go into here.
Kishiria

I tend to keep pretty busy with Netflix. Thanks to hulu.com I'm watching lots of Ghost Hunters, Daily Show and Colbert Report.
Techno-Viking does not dance to the music; the music dances to Techno-Viking.
thanatos

The only shows I watch regularly are:

Weeds
Daily Show
Colbert Report
The Simpsons (when new episodes air)
Family Guy (when new episodes air)

There are several shows that I'll watch once and a while, if I come across them while channel surfing.

The Office
30 Rock
Kenny vs Spenny
Kavik Ryx

Thanks to my school schedule, the only things I keep up with consistantly are the Simpsons and House. (Yes I know I can just record and watch later, but I never get the urge to pop in the tape, which has kept 30 Rock and The Office off my list for a while)
Shea

I used to watch South Park,
but I stopped because they have completely changed from the South Park of the first 5 years,
and turned into something that tries to be more "outrageous" and "envelope pushing" instead of funny.
One of the proud, the willing, and the seemingly growing number of... G-Saviour fanboys.
Kavik Ryx

Shea wrote:I used to watch South Park,
but I stopped because they have completely changed from the South Park of the first 5 years,
and turned into something that tries to be more "outrageous" and "envelope pushing" instead of funny.
Yeah, and as much as those guys hate Family Guy, their jokes are slowly becoming closer and closer to them.
The Big Zabowski

Kavik Ryx wrote:
Shea wrote:I used to watch South Park,
Yeah, and as much as those guys hate Family Guy, their jokes are slowly becoming closer and closer to them.
As true as it is, it's more the viewers fault (Ratings drives writing). If the ratings show a formula works, then you make MOAR. That's how it's been since..I dunno the 70s?
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it's mine. 8)
High Garud

nowdays I watch anime almost eveyday, but i watch TV shows when am in the right mood such as
Heroes
CSI Miami
Stargate Atlantis
Smallville
Star Trek (TNG V,DS9)
Not even Justice, I want to get truth