Chapter 12: Repair and Recovery (Earth)

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
The Big Zabowski

-Phyllis-

As another transport came to a halt, Phyllis was one of, if not the first to head out of the cabin and down toward the hold to ready her suit. It was almost as if the pilot rushed out of the cabin, her face hidden behind a loose scarf and a pair of sunglasses which hid her vigorous scowl and furrowed brow as she slammed the hatch behind her. If any of the pilots had been paying attention to their fellow wing men, they'd notice a large amount of scarring along the right side of the pilot's face that was visible, as well as her quite well kept uniform.

She didn't even bother using the stairs as she slid down the railing using her hands and hopped onto the hold's deck, brushing off several technicians that tried to salute her. When she arrived at her suit, she smirked from behind her scarf and input a code on a lift to take her up to the cockpit. It was only moments after the rear cargo door opened that she backed the suit out of the hold, being the last one loaded onto the transport facilitating this of course.

She couldn't help but let her mind wander as she moved the suit to the line outside of the carrier and readied it for sortie. The suit's hatch popped open and a cool island breeze filled the cabin as she crossed her legs and tapped the controls of her suit impatiently, as if expecting the Gundam Team to show up at any moment.

"Come on, Michael.. show your sorry ass. I'd like to personally thank you for what you've done; to both me..and my team. Federalist Pig.."
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)
hellbore

-Juuso-

Next to arrive at Wake Island was Eljas and his fleet. Weighing anchor on the south side of the island near the striper, Juuso called a state of heightened alert. Someone should be coming and soon.

-Hellbore-

"I mean we did get it back after all without much damage to the city, and the Federation ended up doing far worse."

Hellbore nodded in agreement. "Well, you really can't argue with how bad it looks. I mean, think of it from Zoldark's perspective. he's got enough heat from the Fandom without the Federation breathing down his neck as well."
Wingnut

- Wingnut -

"Yeah, well it doesn't seem to be our concern anymore anyway." he replied as the two reached the hanger again and re-boarded their mobile suits.

Wingnut moved the Zero out of the hanger and flew it over to the other end of the island where the HLV was indeed waiting. As he flew overhead he took note of the white machine that was lying on the ground that wasn't there when the Ceres left. The TEMJIN. Looks like someone paid another visit while we were gone.

Touching down on the boarding ramp for the grey vechicle, he then walked the suit into the craft and helped the techs in securing it for launch.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Kylern

As Rena jumped into the jeep he looked over at her and smiled. "Sorry if this little visit wasn't so relaxing." It was an uncomfortable laugh as he started the vehicle up and began to drive back to base.

"I didn't want to ruin your experience of exploring the island." He didn't know what else to say to her at this point. Having her around wasn't like Natalia... She was calmer and not so violent. Conversations didn't revolve around combat and who was stronger. Instead he was leading conversations and she didn't speak much. Either she was shy or didn't want to talk to him... If the later then he wish he just got the clue and could move on to someone else that might be more interested in hanging out with him.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
hellbore

-Hellbore-

Following Wingnut's example, Hellbore followed the Wing Zero up the ramp into the H.L.V.. As he powered down the Freedom, the mostly white mobile suit returned to its neutral grey colouring. Getting up and out of the cockpit, Hellbore lowered himself to the ground using the rope in the usual way.

After the mobile suit was secure, he called over to Wingnut who was tending to his own machine. "Hey Wingnut, they're getting ready to launch. We should get ready." Not waiting for the other pilot to catch up Hellbore laft the mobile suit hanger and made his way to the area the crew and passengers endured the take-off.
Wingnut

- Wingnut -

"Right." Wingnut said as he finished securing the Wing Zero for launch and soon followed Hellbore up to the passenger cabin.

((As soon as Omega posts with what I have instructed him to post, I will end this chapter and we can begin the battle at Wake Island.))
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Lowind

The Kamataichi quietly arrived on Wake Island's main runway and entered a unused hangar.

"Unfortunately friends, we are on reserve. This was gonna be one hell of a fight, too. But at least you will likely get to live."