AmuroNT1's Bag O' Code Geass FAQ

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
Kavik Ryx

Got another one. Is there any information on Kallen's brother?
Battosai28

I was just wondering how well Code Geass is doing in North America in terms of ratings and DVD sales. I believe the last time this was talked about in detail on Gundamn was before the change to the early morning timeslot, and everybody seemed to be very optimistic. R2 is sadly going to start airing November 2nd at 5:00 AM, so I guess that sort of answers the ratings question. But still, some actual figures would be nice. Thanks Amuro.
Like all good things, my 318 days in Japan have come to an end. Thank you everyone for such an awesome year!
CanadaMan

Speaking of DVD sales, any word on when the next volumes are going to be released?
Now Advertising for Gundamn! in Vancouver
Twitter
skyknight

Kavik Ryx wrote:Got another one. Is there any information on Kallen's brother?
Guess I not the only one curious about that, and R2 didn't bother to go into it.

I checked with Mania (formerly animeonDVD), and they have the release date of Part 2 pack, with vol. 3/4 scheduled for 12/02/08. And hopefully there won't any DVD decoding problems. Which I heard was quite a biggie on several anime forums.
V2Buster

In season 1, Lelouch proclaimed that Cornelia was the most formidable military mind in Britannia, and then in R2, we learn that the only person that Lelouch could never beat in chess was Schneizel. Since R2 Cornelia pales in awesomeness compared to season 1 Cornelia, the question is who would win in a brawl, S1 Cornelia vs R2 Schneizel?
hawk of endymion
Location: The Lord Larry King Memorial News Studio at the Gundamn News Tower, HB, CA

What other roles/duties did the Knights of the Round have? Also, what dictated the ranking system within the Knights of the Round?
The Equation of the Robot Apocalypse:

The Admiral + Flashlight = Dead Robo

B.A., M.A., PhD,
The Yoshiyuki Tomino School of Film.
"You draw'em, we kill'em!"

[email protected]

PSN/XBOX Live: NeoLorroke
Rurushu Ranperuji

hawk of endymion wrote:What other roles/duties did the Knights of the Round have? Also, what dictated the ranking system within the Knights of the Round?
I think he just wants to get his name on gundamn! :P

All joking aside, you have to have a contract with someone in order to have a geass correct? Well then, who did the knight of one have a contract with?
Neo_Senku

What is the Damocles power source?
Ya know what, We're All Gundam. ^_^

The Magnificent Bastard is an awesome trope.
Zeonic Glory

What did the R2 mean in the Title? I recall that it meant something, but I can't remember what.
Warning: When using Minovsky Particles, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery. If you have a Newtype Flash lasting longer than 6 hours, please call 911 as this may be a sign of a serious and life threatening side-effect. Ask your doctor if taking Minovsky Particles are right for you.
yazi88

Zeonic Glory wrote:What did the R2 mean in the Title? I recall that it meant something, but I can't remember what.
"R2" stands for rebirth and reconstruction. This was announced before R2 aired I believe.
Zeonic Glory

Ah, yes. Had a feeling that it'd be something like that. Personally, I didn't want to go digging in the Code Geass Mk. I thread :P .
Warning: When using Minovsky Particles, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery. If you have a Newtype Flash lasting longer than 6 hours, please call 911 as this may be a sign of a serious and life threatening side-effect. Ask your doctor if taking Minovsky Particles are right for you.
AmuroNT1

Actually, I answer that question in the podcast. Look forward to it.
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
GN-003 Kyrios

Got a question for AmuroNT1 or anyone who can answer this. Every time Nina sees zero after Euphy's death she gos into a psychotic rage. By any chance would you think maybe even though Nina only knew Euphy for a short time that maybe she loved her?
The old generation can't build the new era-Quattro Bajina (Zeta Gundam)

General
Unsubdued
Nuclear
Drive
Assault
Module
Sume Gai

GN-003 Kyrios wrote:Got a question for AmuroNT1 or anyone who can answer this. Every time Nina sees zero after Euphy's death she gos into a psychotic rage. By any chance would you think maybe even though Nina only knew Euphy for a short time that maybe she loved her?
well considering the incident with Table-kun I'd say that was pretty obvious.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
GN-003 Kyrios

Sume Gai wrote:
GN-003 Kyrios wrote:Got a question for AmuroNT1 or anyone who can answer this. Every time Nina sees zero after Euphy's death she gos into a psychotic rage. By any chance would you think maybe even though Nina only knew Euphy for a short time that maybe she loved her?
well considering the incident with Table-kun I'd say that was pretty obvious.
Yeah your right. But does she want her maybe in a more physical way?

General
Unsubdued
Nuclear
Drive
Assault
Module
Sume Gai

GN-003 Kyrios wrote:Yeah your right. But does she want her maybe in a more physical way?
you do remember the incident with Table-Kun right? How much more physical can you get? (though admittedly I doubt Nina would have the courage to actually bring up her desires to Euphemia)
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

GN-003 Kyrios

Well its been a while since I've seen it. So I'm probably going to have to watch it again.

General
Unsubdued
Nuclear
Drive
Assault
Module
Sume Gai

GN-003 Kyrios

Yeah I just watched it and....wow. The reason I asked the first time is because it was cut out of the version I watched so I never saw it in the first place, but I guess that sets the record striaght.

General
Unsubdued
Nuclear
Drive
Assault
Module
Sume Gai

cut out? I know the AS version kept it in and I clearly remember it in any subs I watched.