The place to share your artwork.
ScornMandark

For Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine:

Square, but cropped

Full image, but not square

EDIT:

For Omega:

Zero's Head
The Mekton Zeta Mailing List wrote:27. I will not put emergency destruct devices in my mecha. I will put them in my pilots. Nothing motivates like thermite.
Omega

ScornMandark wrote: For Omega:

Zero's Head
Thanks Dude.
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Thanks! :P
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Wingnut

The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Omega

Thanks, wingnut.
Nero

"But I do know that Sparda had a heart, a heart that could love another person, a human. And that is what you lack!" ― Nero
Wingnut

The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Areku

This probably isn't quite what you're hoping for, but it's something.

Edit: Curse you, Wingnut. And why is yours clearer?
Wingnut

Areku wrote:Edit: Curse you, Wingnut. And why is yours clearer?
Because I clicked on the image and brought up the full scale version that wasn't shrunk down to fit the wiki page.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Areku

Wingnut wrote:Because I clicked on the image and brought up the full scale version that wasn't shrunk down to fit the wiki page.
Ah. I didn't know that made a difference to "Save Image As".
Seraphic
Location: Inside the barrel of Wing Zero's left Buster Rifle.

So I made this avatar....

Anyone that's been breezing around here should recognize it. I guess this is the only instance where our size limits have really restricted the true horror being felt in this image. Oh well. Up for grabs.
"Red particles are bad, they mutate you into... dead? But green/blue particles are good, apparently, for reasons and for purposes yet to be determined. Isn't science sometimes nicely color-coded?"
-Antares

GW: The Sword . Sera's Art . Gameplay . The Lost Citadel
Areku

At that size, it looks like LYLE BEAM ATTACK!
Omega

Well, I put together two GaoGaiGar Avis...

Guy Shishioh

Genesic GaoGaiGar

Enjoy... Oh, Please host these on your own site if you don't mind.
Destroy Gundam

Would someone be willing to re-size this into a 100 x 100 size avatar?
REGENE: (Grins) Any last words, Buuuuur-ing?
(Bring just grits his teeth and the Garazzo’s escape pod breaks off from its main body, flying straight up.)
REGENE: (Shakes head) Right then. Forgot we don’t talk on Planet You.
ShadowCell

Destroy Gundam wrote:Would someone be willing to re-size this into a 100 x 100 size avatar?
Ta-da.

Can't use it here, though.
Destroy Gundam

Thank you. It's for another forum, so no worries.
REGENE: (Grins) Any last words, Buuuuur-ing?
(Bring just grits his teeth and the Garazzo’s escape pod breaks off from its main body, flying straight up.)
REGENE: (Shakes head) Right then. Forgot we don’t talk on Planet You.
Seraphic
Location: Inside the barrel of Wing Zero's left Buster Rifle.

Hey, guys. I did some reorganizing, so I'm sorry if that old link broke. Here is the new one: LYLE BEAM ATTACK!!

I also made 92 (ninety-two) new avatars for all of you to use. It's too much for me to link individually right now, since it would take hours, so I am just going to link to my photobucket folders for you. These folders are permanant, and I won't move anything, so I do not mind hosting the avatar for you at all. If you still feel nervous, feel free to host your choices for yourself.

If you like any of them, I'd would appreciate it a lot if you let me know before you used it, like in a PM or something, or maybe announce it in the avatar thread. Not that I am claiming credit for the art; it's just that I want to know who I was able to help out. =)

Anyhow....

Mecha Avatars

Some highlights (but not all of them):
A really badass mech from Gundam Wect, Altron from an EW screenshot, an Astray Red Frame avatar made from an EXTREMELY RARE picture (I got it from Takayuki Yanase's scrap folder, which he has since deleted), SD GP02, Kobayashi Psycho Gundam avatars, Kamen Rider Flag, a rare Unicorn/Nu Gundam, ReGZ!, a white Sazabi, White Strike Freedom, and Wing Zero from the OST cover (done by Junya Ishigaki).

Character Avatars

Highlights: Char lookin' like pimp, CHARizard, Chris Mackenzie, SD LylexTieria??, depressed Domon, Emma Sheen (should offer to Soul Bro), SD Haman, Kenshin, Lelouch winking, Nanoha looking like Satan, Nia, Sano, Yahiko, SD Setsuna, SimonxNia, KaminaxYoko.

Miscellaneous Avatars

Random stuff, mostly from games and ZOE.

Highlights: ORLY owl (awesome), a really good pic of Ken, SD Anubis as drawn by Koichi Mugitani, DESOTROYAH!!, Idolo, Jehuty (from my current wallpaper), SD Jehuty, Lenneth Valkyrie (from a rare picture), Maria Traydor (these look very nice), Porco Rosso, Vic Viper, and some Xenosaga avatars made from images from the artbook done by CHOCOLATE SHOP (Koichi Mugitani).

Nature Avatars

All contents: A tree frog, a turtle the size of a raspberry, that same turtle AS a raspberry. (What you should do is put the two turtle avatars into that avatar change site.)

Futurama Avatars

All contents: Zoidberg Jesus, penguins with guns, shotgun penguin closeup, Zoidberg in heat. I also wanted to make an avatar out of Zoidberg making out with the Professor's head, but it looked really grainy when reduced.... =/

*Whew. Let me know if you like them. =)

EDIT: now 94.

EDIT2: I made some avatars from my favorite comic in all the world:

"AWW!! I love his expression so much. So much pain.

"D'oh!!"

The best family poitrait ever. I can't really explain why I like it so much. It must be the kid. "Haah!" They're so oblivious.

Mission Accomplished. Perhaps a little too suggestive for this forum, but it makes me laugh so hard....
"Red particles are bad, they mutate you into... dead? But green/blue particles are good, apparently, for reasons and for purposes yet to be determined. Isn't science sometimes nicely color-coded?"
-Antares

GW: The Sword . Sera's Art . Gameplay . The Lost Citadel
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Rotate time, this time I'm requesting this to be cropped down

http://img528.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... 577bg6.jpg
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Wingnut

The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.