Gundam Flags

The place to share your artwork.
Shea

lt_amuroray_5114 wrote:I found the JP box numerous times

JP G-Saviour Box=
http://www.ehobbyland.com/VCD/DVD-G-Saviour.jpg

take a look at Jack Hale's (thanks for reminding me the name btw) uniform

Oh yeah! the symbol seems to also appear on some Manga cover I found for G-Saviour

Manga Cover with Jack Hale on it=
http://www.encirobot.com/gund/manga/gsaviour02.jpg

think that might be the CONSENT logo? or might be his unit logo >.>

oh yeah! Mark seems to have a logo on his jacket
http://www.encirobot.com/gund/manga/gsaviour01.jpg

If only the pic was larger!!!! @_@ think it might be the illuminati's logo?
GAH!!! There's that damn manga again!!! I can never find it! I must have it...
One of the proud, the willing, and the seemingly growing number of... G-Saviour fanboys.
lt_amuroray_5114

Alright, I'll enlarge both flags for you

btw, what did you think of the LM flag? anything I should change or add?
Zeonic Glory

The center looks a little rough, and I always sort of imagined a cross on it, since it's also called the Holy Alliance IIRC.
Warning: When using Minovsky Particles, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery. If you have a Newtype Flash lasting longer than 6 hours, please call 911 as this may be a sign of a serious and life threatening side-effect. Ask your doctor if taking Minovsky Particles are right for you.
lt_amuroray_5114

lol, I want the manga too, maybe it'll have the answers we need on the flag dilemma
lt_amuroray_5114

A cross in the center of the LM Flag? hmmmm.... lets see what happens when I mess with it.

what about the lettering?
any changes on that?
abaoaqu

The Principality of Zeon's flag looks a little bit different that it looked in the 0083 opening
Сиг Зион!
Shea

lt_amuroray_5114 wrote:lol, I want the manga too, maybe it'll have the answers we need on the flag dilemma
After seeing those covers I could less about the flags anymore. (No offense.)
I'll still help ya if you need my help. But otherwise I'll have to ask you where you found those images.

I WANT THOSE BOOKS!
An' I want 'em BAD!!

My precious...
Why must I be so far away from you... my darling...
One of the proud, the willing, and the seemingly growing number of... G-Saviour fanboys.
Zeonic Glory

lt_amuroray_5114 wrote:A cross in the center of the LM Flag? hmmmm.... lets see what happens when I mess with it.

what about the lettering?
any changes on that?
Well, personally, I think the lettering seems a bit sharp and rough. Maybe smoothing and rounding it out a little might help?

Of course, this is just my opinion on it.
Warning: When using Minovsky Particles, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery. If you have a Newtype Flash lasting longer than 6 hours, please call 911 as this may be a sign of a serious and life threatening side-effect. Ask your doctor if taking Minovsky Particles are right for you.
lt_amuroray_5114

Thats cause it's my version of the flag.

I added the Side 3 colony in ref to the nazi look of the flag that had a cross in the corner and three stars to represent Side 3.
lt_amuroray_5114

here is where I found the manga coverhttp://www.encirobot.com/gund/gund-manga.asp
Shea

So... they're not... for sale?

I think I'm gonna cry...
lt_amuroray_5114

Im afraid so v.v
I am so curious at what is in the manga's!

anyway.... not to be rude, maybe we can work together with the flags for C.O.N.S.E.N.T. and Illuminati? And maybe with any other flags out there for Gundam I can make.
lt_amuroray_5114

Oh, and Zeonic Glory... Im not that familiar with V Gundam... I didn't know the League Militare was also called the "Holy Alliance IIRC".

btw, what does IIRC mean XD I am such a dope for not knowing
Dynames

lt_amuroray_5114 wrote:Oh, and here is my first draft of the Terminal Flag
http://s244.photobucket.com/albums/gg32 ... RMINAL.jpg

I know, kinda predicable with the hairpin XD I couldn't think of anything else though for the center. The two things that surround the hair pin represent Kira (in the Freedom, Strike Freedom) and Athrun (Justice, Infinite Justice)
DUDE Very nicely done i love it
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiBQvDu2KCk
One reason why 0083 Stardust Memory is one of the Best
lt_amuroray_5114

REALLY?! XD
Wow, I thought Lacus would want to represent herself and her two star pilots in the flag. The two cresents is susposed to resemble ying yang with Kira and Athrun being opposites yet very similar. and the Lacus hairpin is susposed to represent herself, being a symbol for peace.
I believe that mankind can learn on it's own!
Zeonic Glory

IIRC means If I Recall Correctly. Also, be careful of double posting. It's okay when there's a few days between posts, but not a few minutes.
lt_amuroray_5114

^^;;;;;;

gomen!!!!!! Bad habit. I'll try to kick it
lt_amuroray_5114

I finished the League Militare flag! my second draft of it... and I'll have to say I put alot more time into it then the last one.

http://s244.photobucket.com/albums/gg32 ... ageditmany

So tell me what you think?
because if all of you like it, then I'll make it bigger along with the Zanscare Empire Flag and post them up

and also, are there anymore ideas for Flags that need to be made!? >.>
Like CONSENT and the Illuminati from G-Saviour or the elusive Earth Sphere Federation from Gundam 00
Zeonic Glory

I've tried clicking and copy+paste, but I get redirected to the photobucket home page.
lt_amuroray_5114

hm, idk what the problem is, is there a site I can use where it won't do that to you?