TARRRPG Chapter 10: The Gold Monster (Earth)

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Kylern

-DC Gym-

Now that he had her attention he decided to cut to the chase after telling himself he wasn't dealing with the same person from his own world. "We're partners so I figured it would be best for both our well beings if he could work together. So I think an excursion would be fun." He started lowering his hand down to help her up.

"Excursion? Is there your way of asking me on a date or something?" She started ignoring his hand and got up on her own. Kylern took the note and retracted his arm.

"Neah, besides do I look like someone who would ask a girl who just tried to kick his ass out on a date?" He gave her a self confident grin and forced her to laugh.

"Your a strange fellow you know. How about we hit the base's lounge and get a drink?" She did seem to take him up on his offer without actually agreeing to his terms. Kylern didn't mind personally because to him this had gone from interest to a sort of business type deal. He couldn't think of her as someone she wasn't and instead as a fellow soldier he would have to rely on later.

"Sounds good to me. I could use a drink." He started to walk as she came up along side him seeming to be in a better mood than before. He took note and decided to not say or do anything that might change that.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Cybaster

-Emily, Masamune and Julian-

Ceres' Bridge

Julian Starstrider finally walked into the bridge at this point while, outside, Michael's Bawoo K sortied out, and the civilian drifter pilot looked around with hands casually in his pockets. Julian's eyes widened in mild surprise when he noticed that while most of the people on the ship were uniformed, some were not. Namely, the two children standing next to one of the windows, and a teenager with blond hair and a white top. After making out the person who was most likely to be the captain, Julian walked quietly over the bridge, turned to face Ryker, and gave a mild salute.

"Are you the Captain?" Julian asked out of politeness anyway, and held out a hand. "Julian Starstrider, late of the in these parts. I'd like to thank you for coming to our aid, Captain..." That was when, noticing someone else who didn't belong there on the bridge, Emily turned around with a sullen look, peered up...and lost said sullen look at once. Who she saw there absolutely caught her eye. Dashing, fine, waving hair, lively eyes...fine-looking didn't do Julian Starstrider any justice.

And after a moment just staring at him, Emily's cheeks blushed pink...and she couldn't stop staring. She suddenly had a really strong urge to mimic Tallis right now. "Wooooow..."

"Hey! Imbecile!" Masamune prodded Emily from behind, but Emily didn't move. "What's with you, anyway?"

Then Julian, finally noticing Emily, waved at her --- and Emily clasped her hands next to her head sweetly in response. In Emily-vision, Julian just looked even more attractive when he did. "My, civilian ladies are quite the proactive bunch," Julian smiled, and turned back to Ryker to continue his report. Emily kept staring and stood there.

Then she failed her Will Save vs. tittering like Tallis: "That...that..."

Emily almost had hearts in her eyes at this point.

"Awwwww, he is just too cute!!!"

Masamune promptly, quickly, slapped his forehead at that and the pink text.
Last edited by Cybaster on Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Wingnut

- Ryker -

"Actually, she's part of the military and has a 2nd Lt. ranking. I know it may not seem like it, but she has been formally trained." Ryker said in response before Emily's action nearly made him look like a lier.
"Awwwww, he is just too cute!!!"

Ryker nearly mirrored Masamune's action, but only sweatdropped and tried to conceal his disapproval at what Emily had just done.
"However, she is still a 14 year old girl and acts very much like one at times."

Becoming more serious he continued. "I'm sorry about the loss of your comrades, I wish there was more that we could have done to help save them."

"Sir, message from the recovery teams." Interrupted the comm officer. "They have found a total of three survivors among the rebel forces, all pilots. They are being brought to the infirmary now."

"Good. Prepare to get underway as soon as they are all aboard. We shouldn't hang around this area any longer than we have to." replied Ryker.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Sume Gai

Raven/Wraith

the red heat that had embraced the shuttle mere moments ago began to fade. The Pilot looked back to his silent passenger. through out the whole journey the black armored man had made not a sound. to be honest the pilot found it to be rather eerie.

"Sir we'll be in Hawaii airspace in ten minutes and on the ground in twenty"

Raven looked straight at the man, or at least the Pilot thought he did, and gave a simple gesture of confirmation. The pilot then hailed the Hawaii base

"This is shuttle ARX-234, carrying Dark Star Knight Raven. Requesting permission to land."
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Cybaster

-Emily, Kirie, Masamune and Julian-

"But I'm 12..." Emily began protesting, but piped down and placed her hands on her hips, clasped together in a sweet expression, when she realized Julian was staring at him again. This time, Julian's expression was more serious at the news of the survivors, and Julian turned back towards Ryker quickly, crossing his arms.

"You being here was enough; Despite what the Federation said, it wasn't your fault --- I saw one of the Feddies actually attack the militia instead of the Fandom in that previous battle, and the Xabungle has the recorder data to prove it." Julian sneered slightly. "I'll drop it off before I leave this ship."

That brought Emily out of her dreamlike state as she pouted. "Leave? B-but...but you just got here..."

Julian gave Emily a wry smile back, walked forward, and ruffled her hair with his right hand, causing Kirie --- who at this time had just walked into the bridge as well to see that --- to first gawk, then blink...and then roll his eyes in annoyance with a small 'hmmph'. Just the last thing he needs, Kirie frowned inwardly, a pop idol on the ship distracting Emily... "With the militia and the Fandom gone, there's little else for me here, little girl." Julian stepped back. "I'm going to wander again, see if any other people need my help against this war. Maybe we'll see each other again someday."

Emily lowered her head. "Awwww."

"Anyway, Captain, there's a small favor to ask of you." Julian turned back to Ryker as Emily, consoling herself, returned to her dreamlike expression and stared fawningly at Julian. Masamune, looking from Emily to Kirie and back, suddenly chuckled to himself in amusement --- Kirie, now crossing his arms and staring disdainfully at Julian, was actually feeling jealous of this guy! Emily, as before, was oblivious. "I was wondering if the Ceres can spare some fuel for my Xabungle. Normal engine fuel will do --- the Xabungle is surprisingly fuel-efficient after all the modifications the militia's done to it. I'll even buy it off of you with credits, if you like."
Kylern

-Kyle & Natalia-

"So whats up with that GN Flag? I thought the only one was in the possession of the Gundam team." Kyle decided to start a pretty neutral conversation for information purposes. Besides he was interested in it since at the end of 00 the original GN Flag didn't perform so well. This one seemed rather perfected and fully combat functional.

"Well those guys left it here since they didn't seem to need it anymore. So... It was given to me after my Lion was shot down by one of those Spartan things in the last battle on the island." She offered the answer he wanted and now needed another question. But she ninja'ed him with her own curiosity question.

"I saw your machine in that battle fight with the Federation Legend Gundam. Your combat style was very sloppy compared to our fight. Are you split personality or something because that seems like two different pilots." She asked him this question and he was forced to think of a good answer.

"Well I wasn't exactly at top condition at that time. Now I've got my head on straight. My TEMJIN can't afford to keep facing those endings more." Kyle laughed a bit as his hands went into his pockets.

"Well thats good to know. I don't want to scrape your ass off the pavement either when you crash and burn." She replied sarcastically as they reached the lounge with her going straight for the bar. Grabbing a seat and spinning into place she was already demanding before the guy could turn around. "Beer please!"

"At least its not a hard drink since we are technically still on duty." Kyle sat into the seat next to her as she raised her fist at him.

"Don't start with me... I would hate to whoop you in front of everyone here." The beer then came out and she took a drink.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Wingnut

"Hawaii air control here, permission to land granted."

- Ryker -

"Thank you. That data might be helpful in the future. And don't worry about the cost of the fuel. We were trying to build good will with them in the first place so help yourself to whatever you need. We'll be heading to Hong Kong after this, can we give you a ride to there or anywhere along the way?"
Last edited by Wingnut on Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Sume Gai

DSK Raven/Wraith

As planed the shuttle touched down, uneventfully, 10 minutes after receiving permission. Raven exited the shuttle his cape fluttering in the island winds. Before he could actually attempt an assassination on Dr. Bian Raven would need information and perhaps some troops.

Wan Fey Lo

Wan had chosen Wight to Pilot the Shen-Hu. Frost was not the best pilot but that wasn't the point, rather, he was a distraction, something to draw the Gundam team's eyes from real dangers.

Wan was suddenly distracted from his musings as a man in black armor walked past. This surprised Wan not because of the outfit but because Wan had not sensed him coming. Wan had since regaining his powers kept his mind open and been mindful of his surroundings. Wan immediately focused every bit of his power on the man; he found nothing and soon Raven had vanished around a near by corner. Leaving Wan, alone and somewhat perplexed.

'who was that?'
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Omega

-Byakuya-

His makeshift shield collapsed upon entering the atmosphere, and confused for a bit about where he was, spun in a circle to see if he could spot any sign of Fandom forces. Instead, he found a bunch of flying mobile armors, one of which was carrying a Dagger L on it. He simply relocated into their path.
iPearl

-Bi-

While Flying towards her Coordinates. She noticed Strange Units Moving about on her rader.
Bi then stops and re-adjusts her route so that she stays on the edge of the radar. But Pays close attention to their activities.

Bi: "Aspire Full stealth and keep an eye on any more units in range"

As her Gundam enters into Stealth mode Bi continious her rout towards the designated Location. Even though she is very curious what these Units are up to.
Hope Runs Deep ...
Cybaster

-Julian-

"If it's okay with you, sure, I'll hitch a ride with you there." Julian nodded in acknowledgement. "Hong Kong's as good a place as any to head elsewhere, anyway."
hellbore

-Juuso Eljas-

Juuso had been near the airstrip when the shuttle landed, talking with the remaining metal armour pilots. He turned to watch the passengers disembark, and was quite shock to see the Dark Star Knight, Raven, step down to the tarmac. He sneered internally at the ornate armour, not understanding his purpose. Here on the battle, he himself had forgone the cape he usually wore while in space. He turned back to the metal armour pilots.
SNT1

--Slug--
--Rachel--

The way back home was relatively peaceful. The ZetaPlus A1s and the Airmasters were ahead; one of them carries the defunct Dagger L. Rachel's units and Slug's ZetaPlus lagged a bit further behind. It was quiet; Rachel running out of things to say for now, and Slug not returning the favor.

A GN-equipped unit has sneaked up on them in the back, and none of their sensors really noticed until it got dangerously close. "Eh, Fandom unit," Slug confirms.

Rachel declares on the com line, "If you know what's good for you, Fandom, you'd stop following us. You're outnumbered."
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Omega

-Byakuya-

"If you know what's good for you, Fandom, you'd stop following us. you're outnumbered." Was the Message he heard over the com.

He decided to send a unique reply. He kept the com-line open and simply let out a battle cry which sounded an awful lot like a roar. "That's what I think of your numbers..." He said before taking aim at the Grey-and-Blue unit that sent the message and firing off a shot at said unit.
iPearl

-Bi-

As Bi payed close attention to the Radar and their activities. The sensors Gave of a Warning Messages, "Weapon Activity detected".

For some odd reason Bi felt drawn to the scene out of curiosity.
And Steered towards the Scene where a fight has been unleashed.

Heading towards the unknown ...
Hope Runs Deep ...
SNT1

--Slug--
--Rachel--

"Hehe!" She smirks as she evades the initial attack. "Slugs, let's take this bitch down!"

"Aaaand Roger that," Slug replies. Very quickly, his unit's wings sweep back and prepares for hit-and-tun tactics, while Rachel's Airmaster Burst draws a beam saber with her left hand and equips the beam shotgun on her right. She attempts to get close and blasts the shotgun while slug from a farther range attacks with two of his hip beam cannons.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Omega

-Byakuya-

"Hmph..." The Airmaster had opened fire with a Beam Shotgun with the Other unit firing it's hip Beam Cannons. He fired up the Tau Drive before shooting above the Attacks and took aim at the Airmaster. "I'm not the Steel Dragon for nothing." He calmly said over the com. the next moment, a hellstorm of Beam shots followed. "Try and slay me... If you can..."
SNT1

--Slug--
--Rachel--

The GN-X avoided Rachel's first shot and proceeded to counterattack with his own shots. Rachel snorts at this 'Steel Dragon's 'proclamation.' Using her aerial maneuverability prowess she backs up and attempts to evade all of the shots with relative ease.

While Rachel has their opponent's attention, Slug snipes with his beam smartgun right in the torso of the enemy. "Watch it, a GN-Drive unit. They're sleepers," Slug mentions.

"Heh, I actually might have to try," Rachel replies.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Omega

-Byakuya-

The beam shot would be deflected as Byakuya lowered himself so the GN Defense Rod would block the attack. He turns to face the Zetaplus and sends another volley of Beam shots his way in retaliation. Tossing the GN Lance over to the left hand, he charged the Airmaster. He stowed the Beam Rifle, and draws a beam sword with his right hand for a jab-and-slash attack.
SNT1

--Slug--
--Rachel--

She's crazy... That's all Slug thought about, even though his shot was blocked and defended. Knowing that he won't be a factor by standing back, he transforms into mobile suit mode and charges in for closer combat with beam sabers.

Meanwhile the enemy GN-X prepares to go into melee mode. Rachel, without evasive action, simply stands still and blasts away with 2 shotgun shots; the closer the GN-X charges, the more damaging the shotgun's beam 'buckshots' become.

*NT flash*

"Hmph," She pouts as she fires her weapon.

Slug has already made his way right behind the GN-X, coming from behind...

Three GW-Bits are rushing back to the scene...
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/