TARRRPG Chapter 8: Island Oasis (Earth)

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Lowind

-Lowind-

Lowind felt relief as the warhead harmlessly exploded in low orbit.

"What happened? The position of the explosion was wrong."

"I was interrupted. But personally, after testing I conclude that this toy is a waste of money and newtype ability. Any normal nuke would have fared no worse-"

"BAM."

Talk about an easily angered fellow. Anyway, kids, the moral of the story: do not use nukes. And, the battle isn't quite over yet. Hiwind, you take over. I am taking a rest. That stupid thing really hurts the brain.

A few moments later, the Epyon charged out of the Kamataichi at last.
Omega

-Zaine-

He managed to force himself to move and swam back to shore. Upon reaching it, He felt dizzy... Must be hurt... He limped back to the hangar where the Ceres was, but the last of his stamina reserves gave and he passed out in the Ship's hangar.
Wingnut

- Zaraki -

The missiles from above were easily nullified by the break field as the Sonicscream now made its way under the Thanatos and out of the line of fire of the units above.
There was now nothing standing between it and a direct hit on the Lohengrin cannon.

- Wingnut -

Wingnut had made his way over to where Lune and Emily were and saw the situation they were looking at as well. The SPARTANs were doing a surprisingly good job at holding off even the Troye unit and downing a few of their units. They were holding back the attackers, and causing damage themselves, but ultimately they were still losing the battle.
"They aren't going to last long at this rate. Lune, Emily, follow me and prepare to engage the second I finish shooting."

"Understood." was Lune's response. That Zero system would give him a better planning ability than just us looking at it.

"Emily, you should know that I shot down Masamune. I don't know if he survived or not, but his suit and the Zero system inside it were destroyed.
Let's go."
Wingnut then split the TBR in preparation for his attack on the SPARTAN units.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Cybaster

-Emily-

Emily shook her head. She, too, couldn't sense if Masamune was alive or not --- the battle was getting too chaotic. But as Wingnut said, the heartless pressure from the Efreet Custom's Epyon System was gone...which, Emily sighed, was a good thing, at least. All she had to worry about was Wingnut's Zero System, wondering if one day it would decide to have Wingnut turn on them.

"At least with the Zero System gone, we can talk Masamune back to the way he was," Emily piped up, moving the Unicorn Gundam into formation with the Wing Zero and Valsione. "If he's even alive."

Then Emily nodded to Lune in readiness and waited for Wingnut to begin his attack.
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Strike Zero

- Strike -

After a few minutes of tinkering, the door—much to Strike’s surprise—slid right open with a quick hiss. For several moments, Strike simply stared out the now opening door towards the hallway. Then he grinned. “Now, that’s what I’m talking about!”

He moved outside and opened up the room adjacent to his—the room where they had thrown Stellar. She looked up, surprised to see him enter the room so easily.

“C’mon! We’re busting out of this bucket of bolts.”

Together, the two of them took off down the hallway. As they rounded the first corner, they ran into an MP who upon seeing them began fumbling with his sub-machine gun in a vain attempt to shoot them. They were too fast, however. Strike knocked the guard to the ground with a sweeping kick to his legs, and Stellar finished him off, knocking him unconscious with a boot to the temple.

“I’ll take these thank you very much!” Strike said with a grin, scooping up the guard’s fallen weapon as well as several clips of ammo. Without a moments delay, they continued down the hallway, making their way towards the hanger.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Leon -

Leon continued to survey the battle. It didn’t seem to be going well. Masamune’s machine had already been disabled, and the Alvaaron was destroyed. While the DC had taken heavy losses as well, their own troops weren’t doing much better. He would have to think of a way to turn this around, and soon.

It was then that he noticed something out of the corner of his eye: the video feeds that displayed several portions of the ship, recorded by security cameras. It was quick, but Leon managed to catch a glimpse of one of his guards being knocked unconscious by the two Gundam pilots he had brough onboard.

Sh!t. I forgot about them.

“Captain, would you mind taking command of the battle for a little while? There’s something I have to attend to.”

“As you order, sir,” was Lister’s response.

Leon made an about face and stalked out of the bridge. There was no way he was letting that guy run rampant on his ship.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Wingnut

- Wingnut -

With Masamune, it was one on one and Wingnut was playing his opponent to what he wanted him to do. However, such tactics would not work with these enemies.
However, Zero solved that problem for him by determining their basic patterns of movement and giving Wingnut a firing solution.

"Zero, send a coded message to the Troye unit. Tell them to dive and break away from their opponents in exactly 24 seconds. Also send firing points to the Unicorn and Valsione."

Zero complied and sent signals to the designated units for the Troye unit, and for Emily and Lune to fire to the outside of his own shots to provide the greatest possible coverage in the opening volley.

When the time came the Guarlion Customs followed their orders, more likely at their leader's own confirmation than Wingnut's own authority.
Nonetheless, they did their part and got out of the line of fire of the twin yellow blasts that lanced forth from the barrels of the buster rifles.

Lune also jumped in firing shots of her own from the mega beam cannon to the left of Wingnut's own shots. Emily was expected to follow suit with her own beam magnum to Wingnut's right.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Kylern

-Kylern-

His beam cannon shot made an impact with what appeared to be an invisible field. Kylern's cursed under his breath as the enemy seemed to be deploying an I-field barrier... "Frack..." His quickly moved his unit backwards in a flip as the enemy turned around and fired on him with its beam cannons. The first shot slammed into the ground and Kylern moved the 747 in a spiral as it tried to avoid the second and third as well as charge at the enemy unit. Since it had an I-field which blocked range beam weapon he had a different approach to negate that effect.

"Try this!" He charged his weapon again but this time fired a wide bolt of plasma electric to try and short circuit the enemy's I-field. Then he transformed his weapon into its saber blitz mode and moved to attack from melee. The I field wouldn't stop him from entering close combat.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Cybaster

-Emily-

"Simultaneous attack, go!"

That was exactly what Emily did, Wingnut at the center, Lune at the left, and Emily at the right. In unison, she fired her Beam Magnum at the designated point as well, and all three attacks flew straight for the SPARTAN teams. With the resulting barrage, two Daughtress Neos from one of the SPARTAN 3-man teams was caught head-on by the Wing Zero's blasts and exploded in brilliant blasts of fire; Lune's Mega Beam Cannon took down another two SPARTANs from a second team while Emily's Beam Magnum shot tore through two others in a wide burst from a third team. Between Wingnut, Lune and Emily, both managed to take down two each with the surprise volley.

But would the SPARTANs be surprised again? That left six SPARTANs and, in the wake, the six regrouped again professionally into two 3-man teams --- one of which was now heading for Wingnut's squad with the Jetstream Attack, the other keeping Troye Unit pinned down. As the lead unit fired the Beam Rifle at Wingnut, the second took a shot at Lune, while the third came in at Emily with a Beam Cutter slash sideways, causing Emily to sidestep nimbly before returning to formation.

It seemed the SPARTANs were intent on fighting to the death. "Wow! Sweet, Wingnut, Miss Lune! Unless something really drastic happens, I think we pretty much have this...good job, everyone!" :)

-Camilla-

"Naive," Camilla simply said, unphased by Kylern's simultaneous attack. With both sabers drawn again and the Beam Cannon pivoting backwards, Camilla moved back a little to catch Kylern's blows and brought the left Saber against the Plasma Lightning, catching it and causing the energy to sizzle around the Sisquiede's arm and attenuating its main effect on the I-Field Generator --- in a manner reminiscent of how a certain Mace Windu dealt with Force Lightning from Darth Sidious, put simply.

The other saber, in the right hand, blocked Kylern's blade, then as the Sisquiede slid forward, Camilla riposted the blow and slid the Beam Saber down along the edge of the blade, towards the 747's sword arm.
Kylern

The 747 wasn't going to go down that easily. He braced himself against the retaliation and kept with the enemies movement of its blade against his. This meant always keeping him on the force using his boosters in order to try and power his way through. Kylern wasn't running on strategy but pure force due to his inability to control his thinking during his TRANCE.

"Why don't you just back down! This battle is over!" Kylern knew that this battle wasn't going to last long due to the damage to his unit but he had to keep this person from attacking the base. This was something of a desperate stand on his part even while his extra energy was starting to wear off.

As the TEMJIN gave a slash in order to force the enemy back as his left hand gathered an energy core. This was another plasma charge that was then fired at the enemy unit to try and cause some sort of damage.
hellbore

-Hellbore-

Hellbore saw the brilliant light from the triple attack from Wingnut, Emily and Lune. He also saw half of the Daughtress' evade the massive AoE attack. As they re-formed into groups, he was flying closer, taking two GN-Xs as they tried to block him. He took up position and activated the targeting computer. The console in front of him popped up and began locking onto all the Fandom mobile weapons in front of him, including the SPARTANs and fired the Full Burst at the assembled suits.
Lowind

-Hiwind-

He had a good deal of his intelligence taken (back) by Lowind, but Hiwind still knew that a Freedom stopping for any moment is a bad thing.

"He... is... evil... RAHHHH!!" He roared furiously as the Epyon charged the Freedom at full speed with GN-Field at full power, moments before the enemy discharged it's attack.

Its own momentum and the field caused even taking the bulk of the spray to barely slow down the Epyon's charge. The field itself may be strained, but Hiwind was far too lost in his desire to destroy evil to notice or care.

"Evil... die..." Hiwind said slowly as he activated the beam sword.
Cybaster

-Camilla-

"The mission isn't over until they say it is. You didn't think I'd leave myself open to get AoO'd like crazy, did you?"

When Kylern counterattacked, Camilla blocked by crossing both her Beam Sabers in front of her; The first only managed to nudge the Sisquiede back a little, but the plasma core attack managed to actually shove it back further, dislodging the left arm a little and causing its movements to become more clumsy. Camilla sneered suddenly and, backing off the Sisquiede a little, pivoted the Beam Cannon around to fire four shots at the 747 as she then turned around and, in a burst of speed, moved above and away from Kylern to seek other targets. "Why'd you think I bothered taking both Spring *and* Flyby Attack to begin with, hmm? I won't bother with you --- I have better things to deal with."

-SPARTANs-

One of the last two SPARTAN teams, the one attacking Wingnut's squad, were caught head-on by Hellbore's Burst Attack and, in a shower of multicolored light, were cut asunder; The last team, seeing them alone, suddenly charged the Troye Unit and, almost in desperation, tried to grapple onto some of its members with their Wired Beam Cutters. Then, promptly, the three remaining SPARTANs self-destructed their Daughtress Neos, eradicating their existences in brilliant fireballs and leaving no trace that they had ever existed to begin with.

-SNRI-

"Sir, all SPARTANs have been destroyed."

The Sub Captain sighed. "That'll have to be the extent of our contribution. Take us away. Advise all friendly Federation units to make their own retreat."

Then the submarines sent by SNRI to help in the battle at Aidoneus Island turned, dove deeper, and moved away from the area altogether.
Wingnut

- Wingnut -

Fortunately for the Troye unit, the break fields were still up when the SPARTANs made their final run and their machines were intact enough to make a safe landing.
That battle was now over.

Zero however was still looking for the next enemy to fight.
It soon found it in the form of the now Zero system free Epyon charging the Freedom Kai.
Wingnut was too far away to intercept, so he had to settle for calling out a warning.
"Hellbore! Incoming on your right!"

- Shu Shirakawa -

The DC scientist looked upon the battlefield where the Troye and SPARTAN units had battled.
"Pity they had to go and blow themselves up. I would have liked to study one of them if I could. If nothing else to see just how far the Federation's production of the so-called perfect soldiers is progressing. They could prove quite dangerous indeed to the entire surface world and space."

- Julia Heinkel -

Across the island where Shu was looking, the leader of the Troye unit looked upon the scene with disgust. Many of her unit were either dead or wounded and their Guarlion Customs were in a similar state.
How can we protect Bian when even a force like this can stop us?
She then looked to the sky where the three units that had saved them were.
She couldn't really hold a grudge or anything toward Lune as she knew that the girl was one of them and was helping out her comrades, but it was a different matter for the two Gundams that were with her. To Julia, they were just a group that was running from the Federation and didn't care about Bian's ideals and ways to bring peace to the world. The fact that she and her team now likely owed their lives to a pair of them made her sick to her stomach.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Kylern

Kylern was not letting the enemy escape him. His eyes still blazed red and his hands gripped the controls in a death tight hold. But as it barraged him with beam cannon shots the most he could do was to bring his Break field up and feel his unit pushed back until the field collapsed and his unit's knee hit the ground hard. The fury was subsiding as Kylern tried to keep grasp of his current state. He wanted to keep fighting but he felt tired and strained.

"Get back here! I'm not done with you yet!" He yelled at the pilot as it took off away from him. Sweat poured down Kylern's face as his vision began to blur slightly. Then with his unit still looking like it was prepared to fight again he collapsed forward onto the cockpit controls panting like he had just suffered a heart attack. His vitals had spiked slightly as his body began to return to its previous state and the high G pressure began to take its toll on him. Then without warning he blacked out without having made any impact on the battle at all. He had failed...
Strike Zero

- Thanatos -
- Hanger -

Strike and Stellar skidded to a halt as they entered the Thanatos’ hanger, quickly taking in their surroundings. The place turned out to be completely deserted, which Strike found to be rather odd. Though he supposed it was because all those who could be out fighting, were. The problem with that was there were nothing left for them to use to escape out of the ship.

“Dammit… there has to be something here we can use to—“

There. Parked in the corner was a mobile suit he recognized almost instantly, a shiny-new gold-plated MSN-001 Delta Gundam.

“That’ll work,” Strike said with a hint of glee. “C’mon, let’s hurry up and get that thing—“

The loud, rapid report of a machine gun and the flashing of bullets hitting the ground at Strike’s feet was enough to send the two of them dancing for cover behind a nearby cargo container. Strike pressed himself up against it and peered around the corner, spotting up on a catwalk across the room a man toting an assault rifle.

“That mobile suit is mine, thank you very much. I’m not about to let the two of you take a joyride in it.”

Strike recognized that voice—Leon Bolt.

“Stay here,” he whispered to Stellar. Then he took off from behind his cover and opened fire with his own weapon. Quickly realizing there was no cover where he stood, Leon began sprinting across the length of the catwalk. Sparks flew everywhere as bullets peppered the metal railing and wall, but Leon managed to jump down towards the lower floor and land unscathed. They both took cover again, Strike behind another container, Leon behind a spare mobile suit arm.

“I give you two options, kid: surrender now, or prepare to fight!”

“Okay… here’s my answer!” Strike raised the SMG over the top of the container and fired in Leon’s general direction. Leon returned fire, only his aim was a little better. A single shot glanced off of Strike’s weapon, sending it skidding across the hanger floor.

“Damn!” Strike cried, shaking his sore hand. He then dived and rolled after his fallen weapon, disappearing behind a stack of barrels just as Leon fired again.

“You’ve got moves, kid,” Leon exclaimed with a laugh. “Show me what else you got!”

Strike was happy to oblige. He jumped out from behind his cover and fired another stream of bullets, causing Leon to shrink further behind his cover. Leon then retorted with a series of quick burst as he sprinted from one container to the next, hoping to give Strike a more difficult target. The din in the empty hanger generated by the two automatic weapons was horrendous—Strike found that he was starting to have difficulty hearing Leon as he moved from cover to cover. Still, he wasn’t about to let that stop him.

“Tell me something...” Leon suddenly called out. “What do you think of Marlene?”

Strike stopped, taking this opportunity to slam a fresh magazine into his weapon. “What? Why?”

“What is she to you?” Leon continued, a distant clacking of his own weapon signaling he was reloading as well. “A rival? Or something else?”

“I… I don’t know. A rival, I guess?”

“You guess?”

“Why does it even matter?”

“It matters, because that girl happens to be very important to me!” Leon retorted indignantly. He then leapt up on top of a GN-X leg and fired a long, sustained burst in Strike’s direction. Strike waited for him to finish before returning the favor, sending Leon jumping back down out of sight.

“You also happen to be very important to her. I don’t know what you did back when you first met, but you sure managed to steal her heart away faster than I could have ever hoped to.”

“What are you talking about?!” Strike cried feeling his cheeks flush slightly. “I’m sure all she wants to do is kill me!”

“Yeah, that’s what she says too. All the time. She may try to deny it, but you can’t think about somebody else that much and not be in love with them. Why get so worked up anyway? You should be flattered. Haven’t you seen how cute she is?”

“W-What does this have to do with what we’re doing now?!” Strike shouted. “We’re in the middle of a gunfight here!”

“Nothing really. Just felt like having a conversation.”

Strike shook his head in disbelief. This guy really was something else.

“I’m not gonna kill you...” Leon said. “I think she’d kill me if I did. But what I am gonna do…”

The hanger was suddenly filled with a loud metal creaking noise. Strike spared a glance out, and what he saw horrified him.

“Well… you get the picture!”

Leon was pushing against an extremely tall stack of crates, which began to tilt and eventually fall over... in Strike’s direction.

“Son of a--!” Was all Strike could say before he had to leap away and avoid being crushed to death. The containers fell with a series of loud BANGs, scattering their contents all over the hanger floor. Strike ended up landing in a completely exposed position and dropping his gun on top of that. He scrambled to get it back, but just as he was about to lay a hand on it, he heard the clacking noise of Leon’s rifle being cocked. Strike looked up; Leon was standing above him, weapon aimed dead center at Strike’s body.

“Well… sh!t.” Strike muttered.

“Now, why don’t you be a good kid and mosey on back to your cell. That way, I don’t have to shoot you, and I don’t get blood all over my hanger floor. How does that—“

He as interrupted by a loud cry to his left. Leon turned just in time to witness Stellar leaping over the container—in one of the most spectacular jumps he’d ever seen—with a knife in her hand, aiming to slice open Leon’s throat. Leon, however, fell back and caught Stellar’s knife with his rifle as she descended. The two struggled with each other, but it quickly became painfully obvious who would have the advantage.

“Don't… think… so!” Leon grunted.

He reared back and delivered a two-legged kick to Stellar’s breast. She let out a woof as she felt the wind leave her and was flung back into the air.

Shots rang out. Stellar let out a tortured cry. She fell to the ground, and her blood splattered across the deck.

As Strike watched her fall, mixed feelings of shock, horror, and rage coursed through the pit of his stomach. For a second, he could only sit frozen, staring at Stellar’s fallen form and her blood.

But only for a second.

He gathered himself and his gun and, with a strangled cry, charged at Leon. Leon quickly stood and opened fire, but Strike kicked and slid across the deck, narrowly avoiding the trail of bullets by centimeters. He slid all the way to Leon’s standing form, planted the muzzle of his SMG in Leon’s gut, and fired.

The report of the gun was strangely silent, muffled by Leon’s blood and muscles.

The Dark Star Knight’s eyes widened and he let out a strangled grunt as he staggered several feet backwards, cupping his hand to his abdomen.

Blood dripped steadily onto the deck. For several seconds, neither of two men moved. Neither spoke. They each simply stared at the newly-chewed hole in Leon’s stomach. Then they met each other’s eyes… and Leon gave one final smirk before the strength in his legs disappeared and he fell backwards onto the deck with a thud.

Leon laughed, spewing up several drops of blood. “I guess… I got careless…”

Slowly, Strike finally got to his feet, and slowly approached Leon. As he stood over the fallen Knight, Leon spoke for one last time.

“I know Marlene’s your enemy," he said, staring up at Strike with the utmost seriousness in his expression. "But… she’s still pure… unlike the other bastards I work with.

He coughed, sending more sprays of blood into the air. "I’m not in any position… to ask you for a favor, but…”

He reached out with one hand and grabbed Strike by the ankle.

“Save… her. I know… you’re the only one that can…”

It was then that the last of his strength left him. He closed his eyes, gave one final smile, and let out his final breath. Leon Bolt of the Dark Star Knights was no more.
Omega

-Dante-

"..." Dante couldn't say anything after his loss to Zaine and the Exia, though it was a draw, they destroyed each other's suits. After aimlessly wandering for a while, (Yes he made it to Aidoneus), the wounded Eraser stumbled upon the dock containing the Ceres. He entered the dock and saw Zaine unconscious, his own wound wide open. He walked over to the victor of their battle."...You beat me." Dante whispered in Zaine's ear.
The dying warrior showed some compassion as he placed a Distress signal near Zaine and turned it on before applying a temporary patchjob to stop Zaine from bleeding to death.He then walked toward the exit and found himself wandering some more before collapsing and blacking out.
Thus the Eraser was no more.
Strike Zero

- Thanatos -
- Hanger -

Strike stared down at the body of his fallen adversary. The fact that he felt no joy over Leon's death didn't surprise him--he hadn't killed him for the sake of killing him, he did it because... what Leon had done...

Strike gaze drifted down to his feet. "Stellar..."

A groan from behind him snapped him out of the trance-like state. What?! He whipped around to see Stellar standing, hunched over, clutching her right arm, which was bleeding profusely.

All at once Strike felt an abundance of joy and relief. Leon's aim hadn't been as good as he'd thought. He rushed over to her side. "Are you okay?!"

Stellar looked up and nodded, smiling slightly.

"Hang on, let me check that..." Strike began to examine the wound. Another surge of relief--the bullet had passed straight through, and hadn't even hit any arteries. Talk about dumb luck. "It should be fine. Gotta stop the bleeding though." He used Stellar's knife to cut off a section of his jacket into an impromptu bandage and wrapped it around the wound as tightly as he could.

"There... that should be enough for now." He looked up from the wound and into Stellar's eyes. They stood unmoving for several seconds.

"Thank you..." Strike said finally. "You really saved my neck back there."

Stellar nodded and smiled again. "You're welcome."

Strike paused to take one last look at the fallen Knight, feeling a pang of remorse for his attack out of anger. Then he tugged Stellar along towards the back of the hanger. "C'mon. Let's get out of here and back to the others."

------------------------------------------------------------------
- Bridge -

"Sir! Start-up reaction detected from the hold! It's the Delta Gundam!"

"Commander Leon's unit?" Lister queried. "He's taking off? Get a line to it."

"I'm trying sir, but... there's no response."

Lister frowned. What could be wrong? It was then that his eyes drifted to the video feeds. He spotted the one displaying the interior of the hanger... and the picture there caused him to firmly blanch.

There was the Commander, lying on his back on the hanger floor... in a pool of his own blood.

"Do not let that unit launch!" Lister roared "It's not the Command--!"

The ship shook violently, more so than it had done before. A great shearing of metal could be heard from below deck.

"Report!"

"Hull breach in the main hold! I don't--"

The loud shrieking of an engine drowned out the rest of the officer's words. Out of the gaping mouth of the Thanatos shot a gold-colored fighter craft. The craft snap-rolled to the right and transformed, revealing the mobile suit mode of the Delta Gundam. It then turned around to face the ship, drew its beam rifle... and took aim at the bridge.

In the next instant, Lister solidified three facts in his mind. One: That beam rifle had the power to take out the entire bridge in one shot. Two: Due to its close proximity, the Gundam was currently out of the Thanatos field of AA fire. And three...they were finished.

The Gold-plated Gundam fired once, twice, three times.

"All... hail... the Fandom!" were Lister's last words before burning projectiles burst through the forward windscreen and burned away him, his fellow officers, and the entire bridge compartment.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Strike and Stellar looked on from the cockpit of the Delta Gundam as smoke and fire belched forth from where the Thanatos' bridge used to be. The ship, still running under it's own power, didn't immediately plummet. Instead, it proceeded to list slightly to the right and began a slow, crawling decent down towards the water's surface. Strike took a deep breath.

"And the rest... is silence."
The Big Zabowski

-Michael-

The Bawoo was just finishing off a straggling GN-X when a bright flash caught his eye, shrapnel raining down on him from above. He rocked himself left and right, swerving and dodging the large chunks of bridge that had once made up the Thanatos. As he looked up, he found a single mobile suit hovering away as the large flying wing slowly began to make a diving corkscrew toward the water, smoke and fire trailing in it's wake as the engines whined and groaned.

He took a hard glance at the suit, not recognizing it at first. A quick scan of the Fandom database didn't bring up any results either.

"Just where did you come from?"

He then noted it's rifle raised toward the Thanatos' former position, and trailing the ship as it dove toward the water. To Michael, it seemed as if the suit had fired on the Fandom ship. But since he didn't recognize it as either Fandom or DC..

It could still be a threat. Taking this into account, he sprung into action.

"Kitty, get me full power on the Solar Furnace. Put up the GN barrier."

"What are you planning?"

"Nothing, I'm just making it up as I go along."

With a groan, Kitty complied, the Bawoo becoming enveloped in a bright yellow-green GN field. With his GN rifles bearing on the suit, he closed in on a pass, finger on the trigger.
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)
Wingnut

- Red Eagle -

The red mobile suit emerged from underground after much searching without success for what it's pilot was looking for.
The information couldn't have been wrong. I know she is here. She wasn't already fighting in the battle was she?

His thoughts were interrupted by the explosion in the direction of the Thanatos and the sight of it's bridge taking a direct hit.
Looking about he found that the rest of the forces weren't doing much better.
"Damn. It looks like it's the end for us today." The Red Eagle then flew back towards the remaining forces and opened a channel to them.
"All units withdraw from the area and return to base. The Thanatos has taken a fatal hit and the Federation forces have been defeated as well. There's no point in staying unless we want to die." He then continued back to the Kamataichi which Lowind had brought as well and would now serve as the ride for all the forces that couldn't make it back on their own.

- Wingnut -

Wingnut saw him come out of the DC base and start to fly back to his own troops. He was very vulnerable at this moment and a well placed shot could take him out.
Almost automatically the TBR was raised and went for a lock.
"No. If it do it like this, I'll be no better than what he did. They're running off anyway."
Wingnut grabbed control and went down for a landing on the island near the Troye unit as the battle was coming to a close.

Lune hadn't noticed as she was moving to help the Troye unit, but Emily might have seen what Wingnut almost did.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Kylern

A service machine caught the signal from the offline Temjin and moved on its position when it became apparent that the pilot was out cold again. The machine grabbed the still standing VR and pulled it back onto its bed and then carried it into its designated hangar just as everyone else was starting to return.

Once it was brought into safety an emergency override (installed just for this sort of thing) popped the hatch open to find the blanked out Kylern. Someone pulled him out and his limp body was placed on the ground as another person in the med team checked his vitals through his arm unit and found that the pilot's body had slowed down to dangerous levels like it had during the California battle. Quickly they shot adrenaline into him in hopes of getting his systems kick started and then hooked him up to a machine that would moniter and automatically inject the necessary vials should they need to again.

This time around Kylern reacted quicker to the revival and almost instantly his brain waves returned to normal as well as his pulse. He seemed to be the most fragile of the other worlders and this sort of thing showed it.