Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG Discussion Thread

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Omega

I'll take care of it.
EDIT: Too late. i just sent a message to the Thanatos as Dante.
Last edited by Omega on Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sume Gai

just wait. OK. just wait.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Kylern

For once Alex doesn't have to follow me. Besides I wouldn't ever make it back in time to warn anyone anyways. Why does everyone automatically assume I'm going to ruin things? My extent in this is just to make sure Zaine isn't killed. This isn't even about the Fandom attack since his secondary character isn't even apart of that fleet yet. Even if there is a battle between them Fandom has nothing to do with it.

So quit getting all up in arms about every little thing. I've got it worked out.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Sume Gai

It's Alex's job (or at least one of them) to keep Kylern safe; so yeah he's going to follow you.

not to mention you could easily use the radio to give us more than enough warning
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

Kylern

omg I already said I'm not going to frack your stupid little battle! Quit pushing this all on me ok? I'm doing this because I have a responsibility for Omega because I've been trying to help him in this RP the whole time. Mind you it hasn't worked out quite like I had hoped but I'm not letting his character run off alone when he obviously just wants to play out a storyline. Everyone else gets to do the same thing so I want to help him with his since he asked for someone to come along.

And Alex isn't my babysitter, I'm more than capable of dealing with this on my own. This battle is nowhere near Fandom forces because he never got a chance to link with them. And now that their stopped Fandom just moved closer and even further out of range. If anything I'll never know what happened until too late.

So quit acting like theirs a spoon in your rear and play the game. I'm not ruining something I'll ultimatly not have a significant part in anyways.
Omega

...Thanks, Kylern... and sorry for the trouble.
SNT1

For crying out loud guys.

Can't we have just a little bit of fluidity? I mean, it's still called an RPG and not a group fanfiction. The situation can change; deal with it instead of whining about it. Storylines and plans are great; but they don't have to be airtight, either.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Kylern

*sigh* I'm not trying to argue... But I've already promised more than once I had no intention of messing with their plans. I just can't figure out why yall still think I'm going to go back on my promise.
SNT1

^Eh, if you think that post was directed at you--- it wasn't. I do get a little tired of the kneejerk "Nooo you ruined muh plaaans!" posts.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Strike_Rouge_Mk2

Hey guys, I'm getting a little problem with my internet at home so I probably cant post up for a while. I will try to pop in whenever I can, but posting at this rate is like 100 per day (for earth anyway). But other than that I will try to get in a post when I can. As always, if anythings necessary you can take control of my characters.( I havent introduced my other character yet because I knew this would happen)
Zeonic Glory wrote:Sorry to ask this but, what does kawaii mean?
Be kawaii and visit the Art and Multimedia section.
Sume Gai

Kylern:

I may have jumped the gun a bit but

1. You sell yourself as being weak (out of battle at least) so the DC trying to protect you is perfectly natural

2. How is it possible you wouldn't be in the way of the battle? Dante was heading to meet up with the Thantos and you headed to him meaning unless Dante was lost as Masaki you would have been right in the line of fire; where it would have been out of character not to interfere(I hate acting out of character and am sure you do too).

Lowind

Out of curiosity, what is the supposed outcome of this battle? I expect a one-sided massacre as usual, but i just want to make sure given the intense planning this time round.

I don't feel like literally nuking the storyline even worse than it already is.
Kylern

Well since its already finished I don't see the problem anymore anyways. Whats done is done and its time to move on.
Sume Gai

The main battle was intended to be Gundam Team vs. Anti-Gundam Brigade; the actual outcome there is not likely to have a high death toll (I'm hoping this is still the case...).

Cybaster and Wingnut obviously have something planed between SNRI and the DC; which has me somewhat worried, since a huge chunk of my plan's believability rests on the Gundam Team not having a numerical advantage.

NOTE: This is how I see things and a Thirty Xanatos Pile Up may occur requiring DRASTIC revision on my part

Kylern: Done; I expected that fight to last a lot longer than it did :oops:

Kylern

Thats why you need to wait and think before jumping the gun and accusing people of ruining your plans. I had promised you I wouldn't mess things up and I didn't.
Wingnut

Both of you, DROP IT!
It's starting to annoy me greatly.
Gai, scrap your plan until at least the end of this battle unless you find an easy opening to make it happen. If there is none, I have an idea for later anyway.

Like SNT1 said, this isn't a fanfiction we're writing here. Things like this can happen and there's nothing you can do about it so deal with it and move on.
Upgrades are happening a bit too quickly right now anyway and we're going to run out of things to upgrade to at this rate.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Cybaster

Sume Gai wrote:Cybaster and Wingnut obviously have something planed between SNRI and the DC; which has me somewhat worried, since a huge chunk of my plan's believability rests on the Gundam Team not having a numerical advantage.
I don't see what you're worried about; Most unnamed DC mooks die easily anyway, and that was the whole point of getting Feddie/Fandom combined reinforcements to begin with (and one of the points of me throwing in SPARTANs). Besides, if Romance of the Three Kingdoms (and the Trinary battle in the Space Threads) is any indication...battles are won through strategy, not numbers. ^.~
NOTE: This is how I see things and a Thirty Xanatos Pile Up may occur requiring DRASTIC revision on my part
Mecha RPG. It's bound to happen for any of us, so don't worry about it. =P

Be thankful this isn't Evangelion, too.
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Sume Gai

Wingnut wrote:Gai, scrap your plan until at least the end of this battle unless you find an easy opening to make it happen. If there is none, I have an idea for later anyway.
so it's all moot anyway... :(

excuse me while I go sulk for a bit....
Cybaster wrote:battles are won through strategy, not numbers. ^.~
true but the actual outcome of the battle isn't where the believability would have come into play anyway

Omega

Sorry if I sent your plan to hell, Gai.
I guess Zaine's backstory will come to light now.

Um... Two quick questions;
1. Is it possible to get Geass in this?
2. Is anyone using Deathscythe?

My reason for asking is to set up another character for Zaine to go up against (Which won't happen until Dante gets killed by Zaine or Wingnut.)
Wingnut

Omega wrote:Um... Two quick questions;
1. Is it possible to get Geass in this?
2. Is anyone using Deathscythe?
1. As an ability? No. We are making use if Knightmare Frames however on both sides.
2. Also no.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.