Volnixshin's Ultimate Designs of CE

The place to share your artwork.
Volnixshin

Final Pathmaker. I designed it around the basis of the Blue Frame Type Zero with the close combat in mind instead of guns

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/ ... aker-4.jpg
You ever wonder where the Legend began? Watch as the most useless, becomes the most feared in the galaxy

Dark Duel: "I think the lesson to be learned is that so long as you have blue-colored hair, you will kick ass."
assault gundam

talk about a complete bad-ass mech. Good Job
"The person who said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons"
Wingnut

assault gundam wrote:talk about a complete bad-ass mech. Good Job
The problem is most of it already existed. The changes he made were, as usual, barely noticeable.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Scorpio[pt]

Wingnut wrote:
assault gundam wrote:talk about a complete bad-ass mech. Good Job
The problem is most of it already existed. The changes he made were, as usual, barely noticeable.
true however he still deserves credit for making it instaead of bashing just because you can make yours from scratch probably :roll:
Don't take life too seriously.....no-one's getting out alive.
Volnixshin

Wingnut, if you have such a problem with my frankens, why do you even bother looking at them in the first place? If I don't like something I won't be rude about it, I just won't comment.
You ever wonder where the Legend began? Watch as the most useless, becomes the most feared in the galaxy

Dark Duel: "I think the lesson to be learned is that so long as you have blue-colored hair, you will kick ass."
Volnixshin

This isn't much of a Franken yet as it's a future project, but its a shoreline/shallow water version of the Launcher Strike E,
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/ ... tShore.jpg

Volnixshin

Volnixshin

This is another project I'm working on called the Guardslash, it's in the begining stages, but I'm looking fowards to the finished product.
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/ ... rslash.jpg

Draco Starcloud

Just replacing the Guardshell's lower legs makes it look better. XD I look foward to the finished product.
Chris wrote:IMMA CHARGIN MAH MAHQ @_@
Draco's Lair - Latest Update: 1/9/10
Volnixshin

Just some progress so far, I wanna work more on the Left (viewers left) side, so it wont feel unstable
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/ ... lash-1.jpg

Dynames

Volnixshin wrote:Just some progress so far, I wanna work more on the Left (viewers left) side, so it wont feel unstable
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/ ... lash-1.jpg
VERY nICE love how you used the cgue's shield vulcan
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiBQvDu2KCk
One reason why 0083 Stardust Memory is one of the Best
Volnixshin

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/ ... lash-2.jpg
I think I'm going to keep it like this. I only have Paint, and as most of the red/white/black MS are Seed types, I've looked through them all, and yeah. But yeah, here it is the final Guardslash. Enjoy.

Wingnut

I would try to make the white parts uniform over the whole of the unit if possible. That is make the white of the legs match the shade of white that the rest of the unit is in.
As is, it looks like a paint job on a model that isn't finished yet.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Volnixshin

This is a add on to the Out Frame D Recolor, I saw the wings on a model online, and thought, hmm, could I? And Yes! Yes I could!
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/zeta5/new-1.jpg

Volnixshin

Volnixshin

Volnixshin

I was playing Zeonic Front with my Dom Tropen, and I realized, if I could combine an earth Dom with a Gelgoog, that would be an awesome, fiercecom war Machine. So here it is, the Jande Mark 1. (Shawn-day)
With enhaced thermonuclear leg engines. extra thrusters under the bell bottoms, eight thrusters on the rear legs, and four new thrusters on the front feet for quick stops. it is mounted with a shell firing rapid bazooka on its left shoulder, a rail cannon on its right, and a lighter, but durable shield. It's standard armenment is a beam machinegun, and beam naginata. A prototype only three were made before the end of the war. Proving to be fierce on the field, they were put into a limited run of 20 in the second Zeon War.
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/ ... ndeMk1.jpg

Volnixshin

In response to Gundam 00 season 2, I have been motivated to bring back a franken I did a while ago, in honor of s2 being Oh my God so awesome; The Divine Astraea. It was something I worked hard on to get just right.

And now just finished is the Divine Astraea Earth Mode

Weapons System: GN beam saber x2; Trikerois Kai shield, combined GN beam rifle, Contricio claw, Impaling Telum spike; GN Beam Pistol x2; Kishimoto Katana; Shield

Volnixshin

Here we have the RX-00 Gundam "Siryn" built from spare parts of the wrecked UNicorn so Banshee Gundams. It cannot transform to Destroy mode, but is quite powerful.

Volnixshin

While this isn't me throwing up a new franken, I'm going to be working on a Phantoma, from Zone Of the Enders into something like an orbital Frame, so far I have the name, Ahemait. Most Orbital Frames take their names from Egytian Deity's names. Ahemait is described as "crocodile-headed devourer in Duat, not a true deity" So I'll be trying to create a powerful lookin Phantoma,
Any suggestions? PLease note I only have Microsoft Paint