TARRRPG Chapter 7: A new path (Earth)

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Cybaster

-Emily-

Emily turned to Alex and gave him a wink.

"Oh, trust me, you haven't been hanging around Black Mage when he was either was flirting with Miss Lune with a Natural 1 on his Diplomacy, Perform and Charisma checks, or saying he'll kill people. That's the only two things you hear him say, honestly! I wouldn't be surprised if the Zero System *did* blow up on him!" =P
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Kylern

The Doctor looked at the newcomer with a cocked eyebrow. The guy was wearing a DC uniform and this helped explain the interesting arm piece the guy was carrying. DC did like to build interesting devices but that was beside the point. Instead he could take on look at Kylern and knew what the problem was.

"Your a wreck... What did you do get into a fight with a gorrilla?"

"Hahaha..." He replied sarcastically as he sat down on the table. "More like I fought an entire tribe of them." Kylern tried to laugh but he found it awfully difficult.

The doctor came over and started by placing a bandage around Kylern's injured cranium first. Then checking the chest area and moving down he found several rather shattered ribs. "How long have these been hurting?"

"Well probably since the Californian battle." Kylern scratched his head wondering when his midsection had been bothering him.

"You need to learn to take care of yourself. You have four shattered ribs and from what I can tell from the tendernous you have some bruised kidneys and possibly a liver." He went an grabbed another set of bandages and started to wrap the pilots midsection to compress the damaged ribs. Then he found a bottle of painkillers.

"Yay I get to take happy pills now!" Another burst of sarcasm that the doctor didn't appreciate.

"I'm only trying to help you. Please be more considerate." The Doctor wasn't all that happy of course. But then again his patient was being a jerk.

"Sorry I'm just not a fan of going to the doctors. At least you can't charge me a huge bill for not having insurance like one in my previous life." Another silly joke but this time the doctor did laugh.

"Alright just take it easy. I heard your unit is a wreck so we don't have worry about that." Then again he did know better except the good thing was that the Ceres had a lack of units for this guy to steal should something else happen.

"So I'm free to go?"

"As soon as you take on of these pills." The doc handed the bottle to Kylern who reludently took it. After opening the bottle he ingested one pill and almost instantly it took effect. His whole body seemed to go numb but after some effort he got up.

"I'll be careful just so I don't have to see your ugly mug again." He laughed feeling pretty good. The doctor gave a wave and Kylern left the infirmary on his way back to the hangar. He couldn't leave his TEMJIN alone.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Strike Zero

"The one who fails first is the one who has the lesser armor."

Sh!t, was all Leon had time to think before Black Mage tossed the S-Mine. He could have pulled back--with the Sturmvogel's speed, he might have made it away in time to escape the blast. Instead, he changed the direction of his swing mid-punch, aiming it directly at the approaching mine. The result was the PPB-enhanced attack taking the brunt of the explosion. Leon was temporarily blinded as light filled the cockpit, and the entire machine shook violently. Still, he pushed forward, until he felt the Sturmvogel smash into the L-Gaim.

When the smoke cleared, his left arm was missing, much of the Variable Fighter's armor was warped, not to mention the paint job was thoroughly ruined...

But still, the Sturmvogel stood.

"You're quite the character, BM," Leon said, his smile reappearing. "Fighting for the sake of causing mass destruction is all well and good... but now let me ask you this...

"Are you ready to die for the sake of your battle?"

With lightning speed, Leon swung with his right arm--the only arm he had left--surrounded with barrier energy, and hammered it into L-Gaim's torso.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Sume Gai

Sume Gai

Gai had stood back and as Kylern finally got up he began to follow

"now I'll bet that feels better."

Tallis Stenner

Tallis was finally coming out of her trance 'was there something I was supposed to do? Oh that's right!' Tallis having finally regained her composure and with the pilot of the Valsione surrounded by people headed off to see what she could do about the TEMJIN.

Alex Bloke

Emily had returned to speaking of the same game as before. so he decided not to respond.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Kylern

"Now I know why my uncle stays on these things..." The pills started to kick in and the pain melted away. Then again other things felt like they were melting away as his eyes sort of glazed over. He felt overly stoned, yes he knew what being stoned was like, and this was similar but more intense.

"I could easily get an addiction to these things if i'm not careful." He responded again with a grin and glance at Gai. His hands were in his pockets, another habit Kyle had picked up from him, as they walked along. He knew this was a Minerva class ship from Gundam SEED Destiny and sort of knew where things were by the anime.

"I have a question and I would like you to tell me the truth. Did you enjoy killing Kayla?" He asked out of the blue. His mind had sort of flowed away and he had remembered how Kyle felt towards this guy. But instead of sharing anger he felt curiosity. "Kyle is pretty angry at you and its tearing him apart." Obviously Kylern was under the influence but besides the crooked way he held his head and the hazy eyes he seemed rather normal. He wasn't even walking with that pain anymore either.
Sume Gai

Sume Gai

Gai was taken aback by the sudden and unexpected question where did this guy learn about Kayla... and Kyle? and was it even his business to ask about this? Gai stopped in his tracks

"How and what do you know about that? Before I can answer your question I need to know that you have the right to hear the answer."
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

Kylern

A knowing grin came over Kylern's face as Gai suddenly grew suspicious of him. Playing the part up like it was some secret or what not leaned in close. "This doesn't leave between us. But I'm from Mechatalk and I'm the one that created them in my own image. Who else do you know from other RPs that always names their characters after K?" He left the little clue with a smile still on his face.

"If your wondering how I got here then its easy. DC now has a transporter and I'm working with Bian to get everyone back home. This world is falling apart and we don't belong here." He was obviously under the influence as he spoke but he was telling the truth. They were from the same universe and in Kylern's mind it was for one purpose, to save all the poor souls before everyone perished in this universe of infinite warfare.
Sume Gai

Sume Gai

"A lot of us are from mechatalk but that doesn't make us any better or worse than those of this world; whether or not you created them they have taken on a life of their own. However, since you seem connected to them I think I can tell you.

When I shot her I did it on instinct; I felt nothing when I did it; Neither rage nor sorrow nor happiness. When she died and I found out who she was I felt sad. I acted for the same reason I pilot and bore her no ill will.

And I'm afraid I'm not yet willing to share my reasons for piloting with you."

Kylern

"I never asked you too." Kylern kind of backed away and started walking on. "This world is full of death and in the end the Federation and Fandom will fall due to their wicked way. Doctor Bian offers a path to peace for this world and a way back home for the rest of us. Neither the Federation nor Fandom will offer you the same deal. I'm not looking to change your mind or force you do something you don't want to. I'm just giving you the option to do whats right. Your presence in this universe has allowed both sides to kill and maim each other in ways they couldn't before." He started not looking back and not caring who heard him.

"How many Fandom soldiers have lost there lives in the attempt just to catch y'all? And how many Federation soldiers have died at the hands of Fandom getting their hands on Newtypes and Gundams? Both sides are using us as weapons against the other and all I ask if that you ask yourself whether you want to be a weapon? I know all about the Order to capture or execute newtypes by the Federation. I also know that by associating with us you are probably going to be placed on their hit list next." Kylern spun around and walked backwards while watching Gai. He had a friendly smile on his face as he felt this sheer need to explain everything. In his mind this world was getting closer to burning as long as they continue to feed the engine of destruction. They were the reason for all this and that meant it was up to them to fix it all.
Sume Gai

Sume Gai

Gai had started following Kylern; this conversation was far from over.

"I have already chosen my path Kylern; in the end it may be a selfish one but I will follow it to the very end without regret. You needn't worry about what I will do."

Kylern

"No problem to me." He continued to walk backwards watching Gai. Something was off about the guy and it kind of saddened him. This universe had corrupted so many people in ways that were unimaginable. Even himself had changed in order to cope with this world.

"I would just hate for you to waste your existance for this world. And that goes for everyone else stuck in this god forsaken universe!" He got a little loud there but after realizing he turned his voice down. "I think you've figured out my point. I gotta go check on my metal buddy." With that he about faced as they reached the hangar and ran towards his battered unit.

Upon reaching it he hugged the leg of the TEMJIN. "Once we get back home I'll make sure they give you all the care you deserve. I'm sorry I caused you so much pain." He was definatly drugged and it was slightly embrassing.
Wingnut

- Ceres bridge -

Commander Ryker had a problem. A problem aside from the usual aspect of the Fandom chasing them wherever they went.
That problem was in the hanger with Slugger Shot. He was here because he had a contract with the Federation to help them out. However the ship was soon going to defect to the Divine Crusaders and in doing so probably make an enemy of the Federation, and by extension Slugger as well.

There was no other way around it. They would have to get him off the ship before they got any closer to Aidoneus Island, which was only a few hours away now.

Ryker pressed the comm switch on his chair. "Mr. Slugger, this is Commander Ryker. Would you report to the bridge, please?"
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Cybaster

-Black Mage-

The L-Gaim fared little better after the point-blank explosion, even with heavier armor. There were ugly gashes and rips in the frontal, loose-looking plating, the entire left arm holding the S-Mine was gone, and some of the left leg armor was torn away. When Black Mage saw the Sturmvogel careen into him, shaking the cockpit, he saw his chance; He shut off the Lancer and, raising the right arm and bringing it back down, slammed the sheathed Lancer into the Sturmvogel's back.

Unfortunately for Black Mage, that was when the Sturmvogel's PBP slammed straight into the L-Gaim's already-damaged torso, cutting straight into the internal systems. Fortunately for Black Mage, though, the L-Gaim's cockpit was not in the torso --- It was in the head.

"Die? Hells no, die, silly Leon. I'm psychotic, not moronic --- there's a *big* difference!"

Then the L-Gaim's upper head helmet suddenly blasted open upwards and a hoverbike, with Black Mage on it, shot away from it after the Lancer switched on one last time, point-blank into the Sturmvogel's back with the L-Gaim's arm past the Pinpoint Barrier. Leaving the L-Gaim behind on the Flicker, Black Mage glared at Leon and chuckled.

A moment later, the L-Gaim plummeted after the Sturmvogel pushed it off, and exploded in a blue fireball.

"That's another difference between you and me."
Last edited by Cybaster on Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Strike Zero

Leon watched Black Mage disappear off into the distance, frustration welling up inside him. Why didn't that bastard just die in a fire or something already?

It was then that he became aware of the incessant warning alarms that were shrieking in his ears. Red lights were glowing all over his controls.

"Ah, right. Saber in the back. Not too good for the machine."

He only had a few seconds. He pushed the Sturmvogel away from the L-Gaim, then hit the ejection lever. The canopy blew away from the Sturmvogel's cockpit, followed by Leon himself. He managed to clear the area just as the Variable fighter exploded into a fireball.

Leon stared remorsefully down at the spot where his fighter had just been as he drifted down on his parachute. "Oh well. At least I made him lose his machine too."
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
SNT1

--Slug--

This is it--- A massive DC convention in the hangar is not quite ideal in a Federation ship. Whether DC and the Federation are starting up as allies Slug doesn't know. He's a pilot, not a politician. Maybe the commander wants me to not kill these DC guys? Maybe the commander wants me dead? heh heh... "ZetaPlus, standby," Slugger says...

Slug makes his way towards the bridge, and reports to Ryker. Either he gets let go peacefully and without resistance, or that certain unit in the hangar will go haywire without a pilot.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Wingnut

- Ryker -

"Ah good. I think that your service to this ship is at an end, Mr. Slugger.
As you may be aware with all the DC units in the hanger, the situation on this ship is changing. As you may not be aware, we have had several major problems with the path that the Federation is taking, and what steps they are taking to get there.
I'm fairly certain that your contract with the Federation will not allow you to remain with us after what we are about to do as you might find that your employers would consider us an enemy.

Therefore, I am advising that you leave the ship now and return to North America or wherever you think your services would be needed. I could just let you and your mech come along and be captured, but you've fought for us twice in a major battle and that counts for something which is why I'm letting you go now without a fight."

- Wingnut -

He had looked high and low and in every corner of the hanger to no avail. It simply wasn't here.
Wingnut then returned over to where most of the DC pilots were gathered and posed a question.

"Has anyone seen Masaki and the Cybuster?"
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Sume Gai

Alex Bloke

Alex checked his visual and audio records.

"at 1700 hours he said he was going to land on the Ceres; and at 1745 hours he landed on the Vela"

Wingnut

Wingnut let out a heavy sigh. "Well that's Masaki for you. Always getting lost without fail. He's the kind of guy that would get lost on a guided tour."
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Kylern

"Hehehe I remember seeing him on OG Super Robot Wars..." Kylern walked up to Alex and Wingnut with a goofy smile on his face. The painkillers had taken a pretty heavy toll on him and he felt kind of funny. He looked at Alex and pat the guy on the shoulder.

"You don't have to worry anymore Cyborg dude. I went to the doctors and they gave me these really good pills..." He felt kind of childish as he turned around and noticed Wingnut. He gave the guy a wave. "Howdy Wingnut, whatever happened to your machine?" He asked not realizing this guy would also question Kylern's knowledge of the Gundam team. And normally he would be more discreet about how he was but right now he really didn't care.

(Yes I have never taken high grade painkillers so I'm basing this off my hardest stonege. But yeah I'm intentionally making him seem silly because he's never taken stuff of this nature before.)
Cybaster

-Emily-

Hearing that Masaki was on the Vela, Emily sighed in relief that he made it safely as well. oO(Whew!) Emily thought to herself. oO(I can't wait to see Shiro and Kuro again. So cute...they almost make me want to talk in pink text like Miss Tallis did...)

Emily looked back up at Lune to see her reaction and what she wanted to do next.