TARRRPG Chapter 7: Stellar Mysteries (Space)

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Sume Gai

Wraith

as Wedge blew past the Alpha Azireu; he would find one of those natives.

shots from the invisible 008's beam rifle lanced toward him from the side and a Slash Ripper came from the front.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Cybaster

In response, Quess fired her vulcans in a blaze at the mass of missiles, bullets crashing and detonating most of the missiles fired in a series of small explosions, the few that got through impacting against the Alpha Azieru's body in various places as Quess hurriedly turned, screaming, creating small dents and holes where they impacted. Momentarily, as Wedge shot by her, Shadow Company was in disarray, HWG and Gyunei turning to pursue, Zero still eyeing Cardi's Rick Grabro.

"Do not pursue him," Melodius' voice chimed out firmly onto Shadow Company's comm channels. "The Fandom and the Duraxyll will intercept if it gets close. Watch the other one and remain on the defensive until the recall is complete."

That was all Shadow Company needed. Nodding, the four turned towards Cardi's Rick Grabro and the Public Kai in the distance, the trio of MSes watching Cardi and firing a series of beam shots at it while circling him --- determined not to let him and Wedge regroup --- while Quess remained on the defensive, Funnels, Wired Beam Guns and Mega Particle Cannons raining distant fire on the Public Kai and any attacks it would be throwing their way.
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Cardi Doorl

OOC: Trying to negotiate the bazillion attacks, some of them multiple attacks from the same character initiated at different times, has been a real acrobatic stunt, but I can work it out in this post-a-minute world!

Also, did I miss some part of dialogue or narrative explaining that Quess' Alpha Azieru is modified somehow? I see constant references to it using an I-field.

IC:
- Cardi Doorl -

With Wedge's Zakrello Kai understandably taking most of the heat thanks his aggressive rush, Cardi received only light incoming fire. He only had to pull a clumsy barrel roll away from the Forbidden's rail guns, while the rest was easily absorbed by the I-field.

Once Wedge broke through their formation, the four ignored him and zeroed in on Cardi. Cardi continued speeding forward, allowing the mobile suits' beams to splash against his I-field while he spewed a few missiles from his rear-mounted launchers and sprayed his top and bottom mounted beam guns at them.

Instead of sticking around to fight the mobile suits, Cardi beelined for the Alpha Azieru. He let loose with a long stream of yellow beams from the claw-mounted beam gatlings while fanning out with a cloud of fore-mounted missiles, all while hurtling straight for the Newtype MA at top speed.

- Public Kai-class Spaghetti al Dente -
- Bridge -

"I want all guns and missiles on the secondary module firing on that satellite they captured!" the skipper, in a normal suit, half-stood from his command seat. He got a good view of Quess' beam attacks dissipating against the Spaghetti al Dente's I-field.

"Sir, our Lohengrin cannons are fully charged and ready to fire on your command!"

"So's the NOMAD system!"

The captain scratched his chin thoughtfully. "I don't like using the NOMAD system so recklessly, but an order's an order."

The captain had the ship fire the Lohengrin cannons in sequence, two at a time, at the Cardi Doorl satellite. The NOMAD system, after roughly five seconds of charging, let loose with a concentrated gamma-ray laser that, though itself invisible to the naked eye, could be seen by the massive streak of interplanetary gasses being lit up a bright white in its wake.

"God save them," muttered the skipper.
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
Cybaster

"Large energy charge detected from enemy cruiser!"

"What's the status of our recall?" Melodius demanded in response; now he was beginning to feel a little nervous. These two he was facing were even more powerful than all of Thrawn's task force combined, and to launch now would only result in the loss of a SPARTAN.

"All SPARTANs successfully recalled to the Necronomicon. We've recovered 70% of the supplies."

Then it's going to have to do. Melodius sighed. These two were poison pills who had put a damper in his initial plans --- but then again, who was he to complain? He was being the poison pill in the Federation's plans --- you reap what you sow. But it does mean that Melodius' plan to uproot the DC would have to be cancelled by abandoning Cardi Doorl.

He could no longer attempt to drop it on Aidoneus Island.

"Detach all cables and activate Voiture Lumieres. Recall Shadow Company at once!" Melodius frowned. Good one. "We're leaving. It's regrettable, but we'll have to abandon the Cardi Doorl..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Indeed, the Necronomicon had cut its timing very, very close. As the ship sharply began accelerating, the Public Kai's Lohengrins came straight at the Cardi Doorl and slammed into it straight on. The resultant blast carved straight into half the asteroid module before exploding out, completely shattering the asteroid in a shower of rocks and atomizing whatever was left. The Necronomicon had just barely managed to avoid the blunt of the devastation with its sudden movement.

TM and Shadow Company could only watch as the large beams tore through the Cardi Doorl like butter from a hot knife --- and it was a fatal move for one of the latter's members as, before Quess could register what was going on, Cardi was barreling straight for her. The distraction was deadly. In desperation, Quess screamed loudly and fired all of her weapons at the spray of beams and missiles coming at her but, flat-footed...she couldn't catch them all.

Four of the missiles slammed into the main body, three into the fuel modules, and one --- the final one --- into the neck of the Alpha Azieru, just below the cockpit.

"A direct hit...? Kyaaaaaa~~~~~~"

The same series of explosions that destroyed the Alpha Azieru in Char's Counterattack repeated here, annihilating Quess first, then the rest of the body, until all that was left was a giant cloud of plasma fire. The other three members of Shadow Company gawked --- just as the recall order reached them. "Fall back!" HWG ordered, and all three promptly turned around and, at full speed, headed to the Necronomicon.

Tuxedo Mask, near the Necronomicon, sighed and straightened himself. It was time for his dramatic rescue. In a single motion, the Duraxyll's binders raised in front of TM, at Wedge and Cardi --- then began charging...and finally, multiple intense, curving multicolored beams of energy flew in a mass at the two combatants, covering Shadow Company's escape.

Then all four survivors, in turn, headed for the Necronomicon as quickly as they could as the ship began retreating.
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Wedge14

Wedge Fourteen smirked as he saw the beautiful explosions from the destroyed satellite. His smirk turned sour as some kind of crazy doo dad came flying towards him.

"What is this thing!?" He asked noone in particular as he throw up the beam scythes in some kind of defense batting the slashing ripper away harmlessly.

A round his his Zakrello soon after severing an arm and sending the poorly armored unit into a spin.

Wedge threw up all over inside his helmet as his Zakrello Kai careened off into the distance out of the battle zone, choking on his inhuman vomit all the way.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Sume Gai

Wraith

as Wedge went spinning he would meet some more "Friends" as the 9 remaining GN-X's opened fire on the MA that was now spinning wildly out of control.

The 15 Zssa's which had seen little combat yet set their targets to Cardi and launched about half of their missiles at his large machine. (this should put VF-11's missile spam-age to shame)
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

Omega

Dante

Dante, new orders! Wraith is in need of back-up! support him, immediately! "Understood. commencing mission." Was all he said before speeding towards the battle with which his objective was at.
Alvatorre here. reinforcments are en route to your location confirm situation. he then waited for a response from wraith.
Sume Gai

Wraith

The text response was sent quickly.
if they escape this attack focus your attacks on the Grabro type. if not provide long range support against the battle ship

Omega

"Understood." Dante said as he went into the fray to locate and destroy the Grabro type Mobile Armor. Having found his target a few moments later, He opened fire with his Mega Particle Cannon determined to destroy the unit.
Wedge14

Wedge14

Wedge had returned home from a hard days of work. He came inside his house to be greated by his beautiful dog Cleo. He took a cold shower to wash off a hard day's work and dog spit.

After that he sat down in his room and put on a record. The picture disk he had inserted was designed to look like a pizza. Wedge opened up his laptop and began to boot it up pushing away his annoying dog as she tried to investigate. Wedge was pleased to see that he had won an ebay auction for some nintendo 64 stuff. He paid right away!!

A moment later after a brief conversation with Sarah on his cellphone he found himself on mechatalk. He went down the boards and posted in the topics he needed to before getting to the one rpg in the bottom section.

Then he began to type...

Wedge Fourteen

Wedge was spinning out of control and his own vomit had blocked his vision, but lucky for the pilot, Cardi Doorl was aware something like this would happen so he had painstakingly installed some holes in Wedge Fourteen's visor.

As the vomit leaked out of his helmet Wedge quickly regained control of his mobile armour. It seemed Wedge had horse shoes up his ass. A number of shots managed to stream by him, he quickly glanced at the units.

"These pilots don't even have names!" He said bursting with laughter.

"You think you can stop me nameless pilot guys!?!" Wedge's Zakrello tore into them launching a hell storm of missiles at the nameless guys in their 'JINX' suits.

Wedge's mind wandered...it me best for him to pull back, if the Al Dente were to fire that Game gear system or whatever it was called he might get caught in the radiation.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!