Turn A Gundam Sequel

Your own tale of two mecha.
NastyNate

Turn A Gundam Sequel

What would a turn a gundam be like in your opinion?

Mabey it could be like star treck and explore a little bit more into the colonies that left the solar system.
"I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me"-Jesus Christ

PSN, Xbox Live, Twitter: Nates4Christ
ORegan

Maybe the a colony with an army of MP'd Turn X's can invade earth and enslave everyone, and it's up to some cheeky little bastard and the Turn AX(fusion of Turn A and Turn X) to save the day? :P
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
Josh

ORegan wrote:Maybe the a colony with an army of MP'd Turn X's can invade earth and enslave everyone, and it's up to some cheeky little bastard and the Turn AX(fusion of Turn A and Turn X) to save the day? :P
This is actually not too far from an idea I had for a fan-continuation of Turn A, at least with the colony invading earth concept.

I like the idea of the Turn A and X somehow fusing together as well, even if that's even more farfetch'd for Gundam than the full range of abilities of Turn A.
dreacon

Put it about 20 or 30 years after Turn-a or maybe alot more, just keep that cry baby Lauren away from any mobile suits (He by far had the lowest actual Kill count of any Gundam Pilot) Shameful i say.

And to throw a 3rd party in, Martians, Based on My version of them.
while being just like a regular human, but with a higher Constitution.
They have tougher skin and stronger bones than an Earth noid, or the Moon Race, who are relitivly frail in comparison.

Their unique Physiology alows them to pilot mobile suits that are powerful enough they would kill an Earther or a Moonrace if they tried.
Finding Mobile Weapons is a thin of the past, now almost all MSs are Built with a few that get dug up every now and again. One of them (if its years later) Being a strange White Doll. The Turn AX. That has been stored away on a facility on Earth that (With the exception of Mobile suits) has proressed to a level of tech similar to our 1930s as such many Mobile suits are made of Earthen Metals and look like machines right out of early 20th century Si Fi. The Earth, While still not totaly "unified" has a Kind of U.N. that plays a larger role than ours, working more like Celstial Being.

I can come up with a ton of ideas, IM me or PM me if any one want to act on a Colabritive work like this!
also, if need be i can Fraken or Build New designs with my 3Ds MAX.
We're oft' t' blame and this tis' too much prove'd that with devotion's visage and pious action we do sugar o'er the devil himself.
ORegan

Josh wrote:
ORegan wrote:Maybe the a colony with an army of MP'd Turn X's can invade earth and enslave everyone, and it's up to some cheeky little bastard and the Turn AX(fusion of Turn A and Turn X) to save the day? :P
This is actually not too far from an idea I had for a fan-continuation of Turn A, at least with the colony invading earth concept.

I like the idea of the Turn A and X somehow fusing together as well, even if that's even more farfetch'd for Gundam than the full range of abilities of Turn A.
I wasn't being serious :lol:
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
LeonFloyd

Put it about 20 or 30 years after Turn-a or maybe alot more, just keep that cry baby Lauren away from any mobile suits (He by far had the lowest actual Kill count of any Gundam Pilot) Shameful i say.
You're just bitter he wasn't a newtype.

I thought he was great and his combat skills was likely better than a lot of stuff from many other series because he wasn't facing hordes of paper-tigers.
There was some semblance that at any moment, anything could go awfully wrong and for that, it felt strangely authentic.

Maybe it's set some 100 years down the line.

If you actually want a plot-arc, maybe there's some revival of the Black History or some nut discovered Zeon's legacy, spent some years in space to ponder things and we're left with what is essentially a Zeonic Che Guevara convinced of his ideals who may have originally meant well but now is the greatest risk to the Earth Sphere.

With a backing of people behind him willing to support him and access to mobile-weapons noone on earth does, the world falls into ruin and a system of control as technology surges.

Maybe here, we could go into the way Turn-A seems to unify Gundam: Going as far as there even being alternate realities in which things have happened differently - and maybe even going as far as to throw ideas into the wind about why Gundam continues to arise: Maybe it's something 'set' into reality that triggers to resolve a particular scenario humans suffer, set by some great unknown force, felt by the NewType and the PsychoFrame.

But that egg, left by Turn-A and Turn-X. I mean, Turn-A was a gigantic nano-mechanism: Who's to say Gundam won't return to resolve the situation?

I could throw my theory that the twins are Char's descendants but then things get strange. :)

What do you think would work?