Gundamn! @ San Diego Comic Con

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
wonton bob

couldn't you just hand over the tape recorder and a Jefferson to the first guy in line and ask him to tape a few questions....or bug the room the night before disguised as a hotel employee.

(yeah he does sound hammered)
"War is some crazy sh**" - alexander the great
Soul Bro Ryu

I gotta say that Saturday was a "really good" day for us, despite the "panel blocking" ^_^

Sorry for not getting a fourth day report up, btw, but after getting back to the hotel we all passed out from the long weekend. I'm pleased to say that Neo recorded a panel hosted by CMX Manga about their upcoming projects, as well as the "Smallville" Panel for those who are fans of that series. Of course we have mad pics to post as well from both those panels, as well as the show floor.

Finally, just got back in town this morning, and jetlag has thoroughly kicked my ass, but I'll make sure to let you cats know when the last of the pics are uploaded and the galleries are revised. I find it ironic that only hours after we took the red-eye out of LAX, that there was a 5.4 earthquake in Los Angeles & San Diego! Phew! A close call since our flight was originally overbooked, but that was straightened out and we we able to fly out that night.

It was a great experience, and for those who listen to "Gundamn! @ MAHQ" that couldn't make it or we didn't get the chance to meet, I hope to meet you guys at a function sometime soon. Yasumicon 2008 is this weekend in the Miami, FL area, and projecting far in the future, I would really dig organizing something for next years Comic-Con.

It's in desperate need of a Gundam-related panel. We want to bring it to 'em ^_^
Soul Bro Ryu
http://www.Gundamn.net
http://About.me/SoulBroRyu
Xbox Live: Soul Bro Ryu
PSN: Soul_Bro_Ryu
snoops619

NightFall wrote: Also when if ever is Flip The Script coming back?
Hells yeah. That show was awesome.
3,000,000,000 points. I can almost taste the brownies.
boiwondr

snoops619 wrote:

lol. something to finally get me out of lurking.

here goes post #2:

it's hard to get all six of us in 1 place, and keep us there long enough to do the show, but we may be able to work something out. soulbro, i'm all for starting it up again if you can fit it in your schedule. we'll see how it goes.
hawk of endymion
Location: The Lord Larry King Memorial News Studio at the Gundamn News Tower, HB, CA

NightFall wrote:
Soul Bro Ryu wrote:Guess that's one way the Lakers still win ^_-

BTW, new podcast & post on the website. This weekend is going by way too fast...
Neo sounds so drunk in the newest podcast! Good for you soul bro getting picked for fight tournament. I feel your pain of not being able to get in to the panels though that must have really been a let down. Also when if ever is Flip The Script coming back?
I wouldn't say drunk, but I needed a few after Saturday.
The Equation of the Robot Apocalypse:

The Admiral + Flashlight = Dead Robo

B.A., M.A., PhD,
The Yoshiyuki Tomino School of Film.
"You draw'em, we kill'em!"

[email protected]

PSN/XBOX Live: NeoLorroke
NightFall

boiwondr wrote:
snoops619 wrote:

here goes post #2:

it's hard to get all six of us in 1 place, and keep us there long enough to do the show, but we may be able to work something out. soulbro, i'm all for starting it up again if you can fit it in your schedule. we'll see how it goes.
LOL I was unaware that you were even on here boiwonder! I just love the show and I have been going back a find the old ep.s on i-tunes. You guys are/were great in those ep.s. I have to say You ARE more hatefull then Sho is. At least at the time of the last podcast!
NightFall

boiwondr wrote:
snoops619 wrote:

here goes post #2:

I mean it felt like you guys were really getting into the grove of what the show was and then you guys had to stop. I understand that life can throw a curve ball at you but I just wanted to let you guys know your fans are still here and still ready for new ep.s
Here's hopeing it works! :)
Soul Bro Ryu

NightFall wrote:LOL I was unaware that you were even on here boiwonder! I just love the show and I have been going back a find the old ep.s on i-tunes. You guys are/were great in those ep.s. I have to say You ARE more hatefull then Sho is. At least at the time of the last podcast!
That's hilarious ^_^

At times, Boiwondr can blow the lid off of something he dislikes, but I between him and Sho, I gotta admit, that there's more things he likes. Then again, don't get him started on reggaeton or G4. ^_^

BTW, I started an Official Thread for "Flip the Script" in the General Discussion section to continue the discussion there. I'm sitting on few episodes and thanks to popular demand, you guys have put a collective foot in the rectum of my encouragement to post them post haste. When I have down time from working on Ep. 14 & 18 of "Gundamn!" I'll post them and relay the news in the thread for FTS!

As for new episodes, I'll definitely work on getting the band together one way or another. Even if we can't get them all at times, I think as long as we have three, we have a show.
Soul Bro Ryu
NightFall

Soul Bro Ryu wrote:
NightFall wrote:LOL I was unaware that you were even on here boiwonder! I just love the show and I have been going back a find the old ep.s on i-tunes. You guys are/were great in those ep.s. I have to say You ARE more hatefull then Sho is. At least at the time of the last podcast!
That's hilarious ^_^

At times, Boiwondr can blow the lid off of something he dislikes, but I between him and Sho, I gotta admit, that there's more things he likes. Then again, don't get him started on reggaeton or G4. ^_^

BTW, I started an Official Thread for "Flip the Script" in the General Discussion section to continue the discussion there. I'm sitting on few episodes and thanks to popular demand, you guys have put a collective foot in the rectum of my encouragement to post them post haste. When I have down time from working on Ep. 14 & 18 of "Gundamn!" I'll post them and relay the news in the thread for FTS!

As for new episodes, I'll definitely work on getting the band together one way or another. Even if we can't get them all at times, I think as long as we have three, we have a show.
Well I was happy to help give you the kick you needed :)
Soul Bro Ryu

Just posted a ton of pics from day 4 as well as rearranged the pics on the previous entries so that they're more organized. The long (and I do mean "long") lost Ep. 14 is coming this weekend, by the way, but hopefully this update will keep you occupied until then.

Thanks for checking and commenting on this thread, btw ^_^

www.Gundamn.net
Soul Bro Ryu
NightFall

Ahh Good! I go back to school monday so hopefully I will be able to listen to ep.14 in class becasue I'll be gone this weekend. So will ep.14 have a gundam 00 segment or not? Look forward to the ep!
hawk of endymion
Location: The Lord Larry King Memorial News Studio at the Gundamn News Tower, HB, CA

NightFall wrote:Ahh Good! I go back to school monday so hopefully I will be able to listen to ep.14 in class becasue I'll be gone this weekend. So will ep.14 have a gundam 00 segment or not? Look forward to the ep!
Don't worry, episode 14 is coming.
The Equation of the Robot Apocalypse:

The Admiral + Flashlight = Dead Robo

B.A., M.A., PhD,
The Yoshiyuki Tomino School of Film.
"You draw'em, we kill'em!"

[email protected]

PSN/XBOX Live: NeoLorroke
Soul Bro Ryu

Correction! Episode 14 is here, baybee!!! ^_^
Soul Bro Ryu
snoops619

Soul Bro Ryu wrote:Correction! Episode 14 is here, baybee!!! ^_^
Is it a compilation of all the CC Specials? Is there any new stuff? (I only ask 'cause I'm listening to the Intro to Side A and it seems pretty familiar).
3,000,000,000 points. I can almost taste the brownies.