Phase IV: Romeo-Seven [Atlas]

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
The Loser Villain

- Girty Lue-class Nosi -
- Mobile Suit Bay -

Chien and Patty

"Well, everything is just fine with your Aile Dagger L sir," one of the techs reported to him. "Despite a few scratches here and there, the only damaged part is the shield. And that's easily replaced."

"That's great, I thought maybe I had damaged something when I slammed into those buildings, but I guess I was lucky for my first time out," Chien replied. "I guess I'll take a break now and catch some sleep in the ready room before I go off duty."

With that said he left the techs to do tech monkey stuff and went to the ready room. He saw that Patty was hard at work on another puzzle. Since he had nothing better to do while waiting, he figured he see if he could distract her from it. It was akin to releasing a pit bull from a steak.

"Hey Patty," he said in a sing-song way, "Too bad you couldn't get to fly today."

"Huh, yeah, what a killjoy," she replied with out putting her pencil down.

"You should have seen me out there though! I was giving this one freak with a mis colored GuAIZ R a run for his money!"

"Really," she said flatly, "Get any kills?"

"A.... no, just a few buildings. But that's besides the point, I made it back!"

"Yay, that's great. You making it back will help us win the war," was the sarcastic reply.

Chien smirked, "Hey, at least I was out there."

Patty continued the puzzle and now ignored Chien, who soon caught on and sat down.

"Fine, whatever, I'm gonna catch some Z's. Wake me up if your dying."

"Will do ace."
"Kamille, if it wasn't for you...." Jerid's last words

"You bastard... You don't get it! I'm... I'm special! I'm famous! I'm the king of mock battles!" Patrick
Ziryab

"Mmm," Cheeryh raised an eyebrow at him. "Could've sworn there was something about not acting like glorified outlaws o some sort of admonishment," pointing out the pilot's mention of dying 'gloriously on the battlefield' with a wry grin.

"A forced cease fire, yes" Cheeryh forced a point. "But in the end ZAFT got much of what it strived for in wanting to become a sovereign entity. And 'we' failed in reigning them in back under Earth's control," Cherryh then held up his hands in a manner of holding a mixing cylinder between them. "Toss in the lot of us following a pop-star intending to commit genocide against Coordinators--who are mostly ZAFT citizens. Shake it up. Serve," shaking his hands up and down then tilting them in his direction. "And I find a touch difficult to not surmise and winner and a loser from the war."

"For me victory is a double edge sword," going off on a brief tangent it seemed. "I will have much competition out of the way. But I would lose so many would-be clients, contracts and consumers as well... bad for buisiness, you know."
Hmm. Luke, this Gundam reminds me of a puzzle.

Steam ID: MediumPunch
3DS FC: 0189 9106 6003
Kylern

"I think your mistaken. A good outlaw doesn't try to die gloriously in battle. They try to survive and continue their rein of terror. A true soldiers only goal is to either complete their mission or die knowing they took a lot of little bastards with them." He felt that he had to make that clear actually. Plus this guy had his history just a little screwed... He hated feeling like he had to correct the guy but he decided not to. The Plants had been independant before the war began because humans had wanted to send them away from the beginning.

"I personally find your logic sort of twisted because your shooting yourself in the foot either way. But what do I know..." A shrug of the shoulders and Kyle showed he had nothing much to say about the guys view of fighting. They were very different people with very different reasons and agendas. Just another reason he had issues with this group. They were cohesive like the military. This place was really like a gang with mobile suits, and that was a bad combination when something started to break down.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Ziryab

(())
"Twisted?" Cherryh tilted his head while the cigarette holder was held between two fingers. "Well, okay--to many of the uninitiated it is. But I guarantee you I am not all that different from others amongst the business savvy, especially the amoral business minded," sounding more matter-of-fact than pleased with himself.

"Hey!" He piped up almost excitedly. "Want to hear a secret?" He then said before leaning over the table conspiratorially.

"I've mostly heard about these people but a few I know, they're 'friends' or acquaintances of mine if you will. Anyway, though all are more than upset at the those people's independence--not just making themselves sovereign but fully autonomous, out from under the reign of Earth and their charter nations pretty much--for the obvious reasons that brought this lot together. But because of the opportunity," he sighed.

"Even I was thinking of joining them once the war was over and OMNI won. You see, if the PLANTS fell under the full control of Earth again you can imagine how the Coordinators would feel, especially the occupation crackdown that could be thrust up on them," a wolfish grin appeared on his lips hoping that Kyle understood where he was going.

"A fine fortune could be had for any of us in supplying weapons of all sorts to the losers out here in space. We wouldn't have to give the Coordinators top of the line stuff Either. We could mark up second-rate, outdated, hand-me-downs two-hundred percent and they would still try to buy it if they were that desperate to keep fighting. And many of them would be--after all, a group like us exists among the Naturals..." trailing away to let it sink in before he suddenly bursted in laughter.

"Now how's that for twisted?"

"Feh! Loyalty. Patriotism. Supremacy." Muttering those words with scorn. "All of them faulter when enough money is involved."

ORegan

After the mission was apparently over, he headed over to the mess hall to get some grub. The food wasn't great, but that goes with the territory of working with terrorists. He sat down and ate a plate of crudely made mashed potatoes and salisbury steak, reminding him of the free lunches he received at the public school he wen to because he was in a low income family. To complete it, all he'd need is a small box of chocolate milk and screaming kids arguing over who is a booger breath.
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
Kylern

"Thats even more twisted then I first thought." Kyle said with a small chuckled and a shake of his head. He wouldn't have thought of that on any level of his subconscience and it made him look almost like an idealist.

"I guess I would blame you since that is your livelyhood. I am just amazed at the sheer number of reasons people are on this trip. My only hope is they all perform when the time comes." He added relaxing slightly and wondering if this was a productive waste of his time.
Wedge14

-Mathew O'connor-

O'connor did not make eyecontact with the young Enzo. Instead the seasoned commander just looked back at the Dagger's all assembled into their positions.

"Listen to me son. Our mission will not be over till every coordinator is dead. For now we can rest, for we are close to striking deciding blow that will even make god himself tremble in fear."
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Ziryab

"Pffft," Cheeryh waved the comment aside.

"Of course we'll all do well when the time comes," he replied in matter-of-fact assurance. "How else will most of us will accomplish our goals if we're defeated?"

"I mean, if the big boss dies then I won't be paid. And if too many of you all died, that puts the boss lady and my own life in jeopardy. So I have to do the best for the lot of you."

Cherryh then pointed to towards the mercenary eating by himself, whose name he couldn't recall at the moment. "And take the merc over there. Jaeger Meister or whatever," speaking loud enough for the merc to hear, "he'll fight to keep us alive--or at least kill as many of our enemies as possible just so the boss lady will be safe and accomplish her deed so he can be paid."

"So it all works together in its own, curious way."

ORegan

Jack was busy playing with his less than edible "food" when he heard the words "Take the merc for example" and a few more sentences afterwards saying that he'd defend them long enough to get his cash.

"Hey, the longer I keep you alive, the more of a chance I have of not being singled out for one of those bastards to shoot at me." he said in a joking tone. "But I can just as easily allow you to kill the Co-ordinators and simply stick to whatever the hell your leader decides to give me for objectives...unless my mission is to kill Co-ordinators, in which I'll then join you."
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
Cardi Doorl

- Girty Lue-class Nosi -
- Mobile Suit Bay -

And there it was; the Commander always knew exactly what to say. Enzo snapped a salute even though he didn't have to. Really, with a guy like Commander O'Connor at the helm, how could Atlas lose, right?

"Commander," Enzo couldn't help but add, "How'd I do down there? I tried to remember all your orders and everything from training, sir, and I think maybe I did it all right." It didn't occur to Enzo that Matt O'Connor had probably been far too busy trying not to get himself killed in the intense ground combat of the Copernicus fight to take notes on Enzo's performance.
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
Strike_Rouge_Mk2

im sorry please delete/ignore this post i didnt read the rules.
i accept the punishment
Zeonic Glory wrote:Sorry to ask this but, what does kawaii mean?
Be kawaii and visit the Art and Multimedia section.
Ziryab

"There?" Cheeryh piped up at the mercenary's answer. "There you have it?" Hands unfurling, palms upwards and fingers pointing in the direction of the mercenary.

"Like I said," concluding. "In a curious way, we all work together in spite of our various motivations. And survive just as well."

The Loser Villain

- Girty Lue-class Nosi -

Patty and Chien

Despite his earlier attempts to annoy Patty and get her to look away from her puzzle, Chien was now doing a great job of it because his snoring was so loud that she couldn't concentrate.

Glaring at Chien she threw a crumpled piece of paper in his direction to attempt to wake him up. However, she sighed as it harmlessly floated over him due to the zero gravity. Giving up all hope of stifling his snoring, Patty got up and floated past Chien towards the exit of ready room, smacking him in the back of the head on her way out. She barely heard Chien mumbles a response in his sleep, apparently so deep that hitting him hadn't woken him up. However she couldn't understand him because it was in Cantonese.

After leaving she intended to go back to her quarters and stay in seclusion until needed for a briefing or mission, but her stomach said otherwise a she went to the mess for a meal. When she walked in she heard the end of an exchange between the helmsmen and the mercenary pilot.

"Hey, the longer I keep you alive, the more of a chance I have of not being singled out for one of those bastards to shoot at me. But I can just as easily allow you to kill the Co-ordinators and simply stick to whatever the hell your leader decides to give me for objectives...unless my mission is to kill Co-ordinators, in which I'll then join you." The mercenary said. Despite being on the ship for as long as him she hadn't picked up his name.

"There? There you have it? Like I said, In a curious way, we all work together in spite of our various motivations. And survive just as well." The helmsmen Cheeryh replied. With such an odd name she couldn't help remember it.

She couldn't help but think about the last thing he said, 'In a curious way, we all work together in spite of our various motivations. And survive just as well.' It seemed to ring in her head as she grabbed a tray of food and sat down at the next table across from the three men. She'd listen in as she ate, but wouldn't add anything unless specifically asked.
"Kamille, if it wasn't for you...." Jerid's last words

"You bastard... You don't get it! I'm... I'm special! I'm famous! I'm the king of mock battles!" Patrick
Kylern

(kind of slow I know... Didn't seem to kick in it was my post)

Kyle listened intently with a bit of humor. These guys were sure are something... Everyone was so crooked and none of them really seemed to care about the same thing he did. Maybe it was because he felt a sense of military honor in fighting the coordinators. It had been his job all this time to fight ZAFT but now that he joined up with this group to fight again he felt sort of disappointed. He wasn't a mass murderer of course, he was a soldier who fought the enemy that threatened his home planet. These guys were in it for the money and that was something he could no seem to understand.

"Whatever guys. You do what you think you should and I'll do my job. But I know for a fact we aren't going to die for nothing. Before this is over the PLANTS will collapse and the war that little Miss Lucus Bi*ch ended will finally be won." Kyle gave a bit of a smile as he finished his second drink and stood up. He was ready to leave this party and find something new to get into.
Ziryab

Cheeryh hummed a jaunty tune, a OMNI military theme sung among the space forces, as stood to the leave. He gave the soldier a parting, not entirely sarcastic salute when the pilot began to leave.

"That's those life long, careerish soldiers for ya," turning to the other man in the room with a grin. "guess that explains why you probably shouldn't marry one," chuckling.